Based on Click to view
Artist .Ghost. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
48 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WME: custom

Postby .Ghost. » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:04 am

One last custom for Jaydoge.
I know you've been waiting for this for so, so long and I'm glad to say the wait is over. Thank you Horsy for allowing this. <3

Owner: Jaydoge
Equid's name:
Height: 12.1hh
Color: Bay leopard appaloosa
ImageImage
xxx
xxx
xxx
»Thinking: Workworkwork
»Doing: Working on commissions!
»Now playing: Find A Way - SafetySuit

» WME herd » Nukittas » dA » Ask.fm »
.Ghost.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WME: custom

Postby nimrod. » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:06 am

this baby is a pure dream <3 congrats jay c,:
nimrod.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WME: custom

Postby Jaydoge » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:16 am

Gosh, she's honestly a dream come true Ghost, you're far too talented. ;A; You've been making my equid dreams into reality for as long as we've been working for this species and I'm honestly forever grateful for your patience and your generosity. Even though our time with Wmes is nearly over, I'm never going to forget all of the fun we've had together, watching each other's skill grow, through the good times and the not so great times. Just, thank you. My collection's complete and you helped make that possible! She was definitely worth the wait. ;u;

And to Horsy, you are the single most patient and understanding boss I've ever had. Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to work for this species, you took a risk with me and my temper and managed to make it work. The experience I've gained with wmes will follow me for a lifetime, I will always credit my skills as a moderator to what I've learned through trial and error managing this species. Thank you, thank you so much. Thank you for trusting me to uphold this community's standards and rules. Thank you for always keeping my best interests in mind even when I wasn't thinking of them myself. I'll forever value my time with WMEs, our friendship as well. From here on out, know you'll always have my respect and friendship. You ever need someone to bite a butt for not following the rules, you know what dog to call!
Jaydoge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me