Re: Babusagi Event :: Witch's Workshop :: Trick or Treat ::

Postby cambion » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:14 am

9TailedFox wrote:
    Username: 9TailedFox
    Babu Trick-or-Treating: Miko
    A (cs safe) one line roast/burn:
    If laughter is the best medicine, your face must be curing the world.
    RP: Miko gives him a confused look and then her eyes begin to sparkle.
    "Demands!? Oh~ like selling my soul or collecting sacrifices!? That sound so fun!" She also gets candy at the end so it was pretty much a win-win situation for her, she really hoped she could collect sacrifices, but selling her soul sounds interesting too. "Maybe you could become my Butler then I give you my soul after I complete my unfinished business, like in Black Butler! That would be amazing".

Allan growled like a ferocious beast. "Me? Your butler? What a joke. Go find someone else to sell your fangirl soul to." He went inside, slamming the door.
You were tricked!
cambion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:39 am

trans wrote:
who? wrote:going to The Pumpkin Queen's door !

username: trans
babu trick-or-treating: thea

yes or no to pumpkins/pumpkin spice?: oh absolutely! pumpkin anything is great, but thea adores pumpkin spice. she cant seem to get enough of it, and every year on the first day of autumn, brings out the pumpkin spice candles and pump spice-flavored treats and goodies to share around with the whole family.

rp: thea found herself at the door to the "bat house", as she'd taken to oh so lovingly naming it, and decided to stop by quickly and see what was up. the previous time she'd visited, she'd been pleasantly surprised with a treat, and was curious what was in store for her the second time. with light steps, the babusagi padded up to the door and knocked gently, focusing her eyes on the many various kinds of bat decorations and paraphernalia around the property. it was interesting, in a cute and quirky way, that made her smile to herself, just so very slightly. the words pleasant and quaint came to mind, and she made a mental note to compliment the babusagi who owned the home the next time she saw them.

The door remained firmly closed, but a squeal came from above. A bat flew down with something - a small bowl of candy wrapped in plastic - with their claws. They waited for her to take it before flying back up to the rafters to watch her.

You were given dice gummies!
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:05 pm

Makoto Naegi wrote:Username:
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Just meee
Day 4: Tricks or treats? Treats! Who doesn't love treats?
RP: Well, with an invitation like that it would be rude to not enter. I followed Jesper inside and decided to follow him around. A party is something interesting and it just might make this night more fun than it already is.

Jesper smiled as you walked inside and held something within his hand. "Here! take a look at this!
It certainly is a beauty!" he said, handing the item to you.

You've received a spooky candle
ImageKeyImage

【They/Them || Adult 】
【Taken ||Cancer ♋︎ Crab 】
●●●
【My dearest friends 】

●●●
【Art Credits 】

credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:31 pm

answering as a trick or treater at Weeping's door

Username: Credit
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Aori
The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I? :
The steps of feet~ {Foot steps}
RP: Steadily through the night, Aori's confidence increased. He happily ran up towards the glowing door with one of the largest smiles spread across his face. "Twi--Twe!" he said. He still wasn't able to get the proper phrase out of his small mouth. His parent found much joy with this.
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:49 pm

The Pumpkin Queen wrote:Username: The Pumpkin Queen
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Arista
The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I? : Footsteps
RP:

Arista tugged at his costume, trying to readjust it as he made his way up the path to the inviting house. His dad was waiting at the end of the path but had said he should try to do this on his own. He adjusted his head wreath over his horns and feathers - he was going as the spirit of autumn - and stepped up onto the porch. After taking a deep breath he knocked quickly on the door.

Treat!
"rivika opens the door "happy Halloween, don't you look cute?" she gushed and gave you a ring pop"

T.A.R.D.I.S. Rider wrote:Username: T.A.R.D.I.S. Rider
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Image
The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I? : Footsteps
RP: Approaching a calm, beautifully decorated house, Eloise walked up to the door with her slightly heavy basket of candy. She skipped up to the door excitedly and used the knocker to slightly tap the wooden surface.

Treat!
"rivika stepped outside soon after she heard more knocking "happy Halloween!" she greeted you before giving you a kiwi potion"

Credit wrote:
answering as a trick or treater at Weeping's door

Username: Credit
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Aori
The steps of feet~ {Foot steps}
RP: Steadily through the night, Aori's confidence increased. He happily ran up towards the glowing door with one of the largest smiles spread across his face. "Twi--Twe!" he said. He still wasn't able to get the proper phrase out of his small mouth. His parent found much joy with this.

Treat
"rivika gave a small squeak seeing the small babu "oh my your adorable, happy Halloween, have a nice night!" she gave you a spooky candle"

Wolfycat101 wrote:
Username:
Wolfycat101
Babu Trick-or-Treating:
Cassidy, My new girl!

Footsteps!
Feetsteps!
Peetsteps!
RP:
Cas looked at the pumpkin decorated house for a few seconds longer till a gust of wind nearly blew her unicorn hood off. She regained herself as she walked up the walkway to, hopefully, receive some candy. She scanned the pumpkins, looking at the different spooky designs they had, all being a bit different than the next.
Rattle.. "Eeep!" She squealed. The shutters broke her out from another zone-out.
"Ooh.. Phew" She sighed. She continued her way down the path till she made it to the door.
Knock, knock..
"Trick or Treat!"

Trick
"the wind suddenly picked up fiercely,, the house seemingly untouched by it as the shutters stopped rattling, however the wind pushed you back away from the door, almost picking you up. as you left the yard you could see the dark babus glare at you from the upstairs window.."
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

┌──────────────────────────────┐
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
└──────────────────────────────┘

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:13 pm

Username: Lieutenant sparks
Babu Trick-or-Treating: lukova
Yes or no to pumpkins/pumpkin spice?: pumpkins for decoration not food :3
RP:
lukova begrudgingly agreed to go out and do something, his mother had scolded him for scaring away trick or treaters and wanted him to leave the house for a while so she could take care of the treats. he stopped at the first house he came to on his walk, amused by all the bats. personally bats were one of his favorites, he had to admit this was his favorite holiday. he greeted the bat like babu with a dip of his head "trick or treat?"

xx
xx

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cherubim » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:20 pm

Username: crepuscular.
        Babu Trick-or-Treating: souji
        The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I? : I was gonna be all deep and stuff and answer life itself but then I realised the right answer was footsteps lmao
        RP: standing there with his cat onsie on, Souji didn't know what to expect. The house was pumpkin-fied and looked delicious. His belly rumbled and he took a few steps forward, huffing has his hoodie was blown off by an especially strong gust of wind. He fixed it up, padding to the front door and knocked, frankly unafraid of any of the creepy sounds around the area. "Trick or treat!" he hummed, half-lidded eyes peering through his orange hair. Hopefully this time he would get something super sweet!
cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cambion » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:27 pm

whaaaat?? me?? miss one?? yhhhhgfdasghjjjjkll.
~Soul~ wrote:
I was tricked so trying a different door from what I understand from the rule I can chose another door after being tricked by the first door I've gone too.

Username: ~Soul~
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Primrose
A (cs safe) one line roast/burn: If you where a marshmallow I wouldn't bother roasting you?

RP:
Primrose now discouraged by the last house went to decided to hit up a different house. She wasn't in much of a mood to be out but walked up to a different down and knocked on it a couple of time. With out waiting for someone to answer she whispered "Trick or treat" She then stood back and held her bag open awaiting quietly.

Allan decided social interaction wasn't required, so he plunked a Honey Potion into the bag quietly from above, then disappeared when the poor sap looked up.
cambion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softballpup12 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:28 pm

Username: Softballpup12
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Shira
The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I? : A step
RP: Shira grabbed the hat that completely her cowgirl costume and held it firmly against her head. As she made her way up the creepy driveway, she strained her eyes in the light of the lanterns, yearning to see what lay ahead. It was the last house on her block, and the lights were off. She didn't know why she bothered. Something about the house was calling to her, and maybe, just maybe, she'd get something great from venturing to ring the doorbell. She gripped her treat bag tightly as she pressed the dreaded button and waited in anticipation. What would happen next, Shira had no clue.
Amazing Art by Sixbane ^^^^^

ON HIATUS

Hey! I'm Soft!
I'm a high school student taking all honors classes and procrastinating so much it's a surprise I still have all A's... We'll see how long that lasts. As such, I'm busier than I thought I would be and things are getting done much slower than I expected. Please bear with me while I catch up!

| PM me: Anytime! || Ask for Help: Absolutely! |

My Kalons
Softballpup12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:40 pm

crepuscular. wrote:
        Username: crepuscular.
        Babu Trick-or-Treating: souji
        The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I? : I was gonna be all deep and stuff and answer life itself but then I realised the right answer was footsteps lmao
        RP: standing there with his cat onsie on, Souji didn't know what to expect. The house was pumpkin-fied and looked delicious. His belly rumbled and he took a few steps forward, huffing has his hoodie was blown off by an especially strong gust of wind. He fixed it up, padding to the front door and knocked, frankly unafraid of any of the creepy sounds around the area. "Trick or treat!" he hummed, half-lidded eyes peering through his orange hair. Hopefully this time he would get something super sweet!

Treat!
"rivika giggled faintly seeing you come up to the door, opening it shortly after you had knocked "happy Halloween" she greeted you before giving you a blueberry potion"

Softballpup12 wrote:
Username: Softballpup12
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Shira
The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I? : A step
RP: Shira grabbed the hat that completely her cowgirl costume and held it firmly against her head. As she made her way up the creepy driveway, she strained her eyes in the light of the lanterns, yearning to see what lay ahead. It was the last house on her block, and the lights were off. She didn't know why she bothered. Something about the house was calling to her, and maybe, just maybe, she'd get something great from venturing to ring the doorbell. She gripped her treat bag tightly as she pressed the dreaded button and waited in anticipation. What would happen next, Shira had no clue.

Treat!
"rivika had the door open before you could knock "happy Halloween" she handed you a makeup crayon, sitting in the doorway after you had your treat to await the next treater "have a good night"

xx
xx

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks