Artist Quitting12345 [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Shifter 003 - Pharaoh - closed

Postby Quitting12345 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:02 pm

SPECIES INFO:
    A curse, or a gift?
    Shifters are animals or humans with the ability to transform into a more powerful being with the help of their trinket. Losing their trinket will cause them to lose their ability to transform, trapping them in their monstrous state.
    Shifters are generally unpredictable in nature, but will not attack unless provoked. However, during their transformation, they tend to get a little... irritable.
    It's best you stay away from a Shifter when they transform.

The second shifter! : D I love this design so much, haha
    I would love to read some stories about this one! so, this will be a writing contest :3c
    Please fill out this form. You may pretty it up, if you wish!

Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Story:[/b]

This will end on September 10th! (one week from now)
Last edited by Quitting12345 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quitting12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shifter 003 - Pharaoh - open!

Postby Wolfycat101 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:28 pm

Username: Wolfycat101
Name: King Tullimus / King Tully
Story:
"Tullimus sweet, you need to come back"
Mama.
Mama made the whole affair better.
Find Mama. Escape the nightmare. Seek revenge..

Keep the night dark, don't let the shadows in. Bless me with the powers within.

'snap'

-
My eyes..
My mouth..
My mind..
Open..

Freed from the flash of the darkness that repeated over and over again..
Hearing the voices of the unfamiliar over and over..
Loosing myself over and over..
Loosing her..

I needed to get away from everything, the place was no longer safe. Everything wouldn't hold me or my cuffs. I already felt it trying to take me again.
Screaming would get me nowhere, I knew how this worked.
I grabbed the crook of the casket lid holding me back, and without a doubt they gave me easy access.
I squirmed out of the tight nook, finding myself in a chamber lit only by an ever-burning fire pit. In the corner, I found my cuffs, encased in a reflective box. I easily pried open the little the container and fitted the cuffs upon myself then changed to my familiar form. I knew what I was, and missed it within my slumber.
I checked the writings on all of the walls around me, and of course, the called me a demon in many chapters. I was a demon to most. Other called me a God. One called me Tully.. They may be gone now though..
I couldn't help what happened.
I continued reading, and found a passage that included the secret code for "pit" also know as just saying "cover up and red" as to confuse those who just learned and to give us an escape. I pressed the symbol as it slid inward, setting of the stone function to lift the opposing wall. Why not this wall, probably since it was easier to build around then crammed.
The wall revealed new opportunities, ones that lead to freedom.
I grabbed a dead torch and set it ablaze for my journey to escape the prison they put me in. One to trap my second self.
I continued examining the stories on the wall, the stories false about my mother, stories true about my dictatorship. The one I seed to dislike the most was about my burial. How I performed the ritual never known about to gain power. How I wanted that power to punish the unlawful of every kind. How I wanted to do my Mother good. How I was framed..
My least favorite part of the story..
I never did a ritual.

I was born on different occasions, and that lead me to my cuffs, forever on my arms I am unwilling to take them off. They hold my first life, for I fear getting stuck in the second a second time.
I was told by my Father to never show my second face, for people would fear.
I was told by my Mother to be a second face, and show myself.
My Mother helped me overrule the lands in favor of her becoming the new queen. She wished the King would be gone so we could help all the suffering the King left.
..and my second self was shone on the day he died.

My Mother was placed queen, as I was her king and her guard.
We saved them all, as the story does correctly state that. No one besides Mother actually knew I was the second faced beast they'd seen, so that was incorrect yet again.
Years passed and my mother grew weary, but she did not give up to anyone, especially with me on her side. She helped all she could, making sure everyone had crops and water for the storms that blew past the sands. She was the best, and still found time to raise me into a young gentleman as she'd say.
I was happy, the guards trained under my second face, me leading the battles and my mother glad when I returned. She was happy, she saw smiles and lead many discoveries for our people, and opened a teacherhouse for younglings to learn to read, write, and about our culture and believes.
I wanted it to stay that way, but it came to an end the night my second face was let wild..
It was him..
No one listened..
They trapped the beast and continued away..

The torch flared it's light, beckoning me onward from the place. I disliked the whole area. The stories were lies.. The area was too small.. No one to call for anymore..
I miss Mama..
I feel my heart clank at that, as I stop walking in what smells and look like the middle of my walk to the outside. I was halfway, but would I be greeted with my Mama when I escaped? Would I be free?
Did I deserve to be free?..
Yes
If Mama wasn't there, I could live again with my life. I could take my blessing sent upon me by my gods and live with knowing the cuffs saved me from extinction.
I'd grow, live as a beast and a person at the same time.
I'd grow to see another Mama and child like my own life, and know they must have it easier..

I paid no mind to the structure around me as I hurried to get out. I wanted to feel wind in my fur,
I wanted the waters to pour upon me, I wanted to know the true feeling of the sands again. I knew I was close to being out now, there were more living creatures, such as the occasional spider, snake,
and even seeing the long dead carcass from a larger creature, such as a camel I had seen. I felt hungry,
I was hungry for freedom.
I turned the ways a more, then I saw it..
The moonlight..
I stared it awe for a while, and that's when I saw her..
"Tully.. Tully dear is that you?.."
"MAMA!!"

It was Mama. She'd been there looking for me for a year. All of the 12 full moons..
She had been buried as well, same as I they took away her power and left her to fade such as I..
She looked so please to see me. I was as equally as excited.
"Tully dear are you ok my little Pup?"
"Yes Mama I'm doing ok, but now I'm doing great that I've found you!"
"Awe sweet, how's the second face doing? You must've been in some pain going down in an unformal form.."
"It helped me be here now at least, how about your trinket?"
"Sister helped a lot, and I'm surprised the same effect could carry with out beingings"
"Well, hop on Mama, we have a long way's to get away from here"
"Ok Pup! Lead us to the skies and far away from those guys!"
"On it!"

We were running away from them all. From our pasts. Off to start again.
We lead the race to the west, hopefully having a secure place shaded away by daybreak.
We were free, my Mama, myself,
and my second face.
Last edited by Wolfycat101 on Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfycat101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyrissa » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:08 pm

mark c:
nyrissa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XLOVEr » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:26 pm

Username: Harry Hook
Name: Thoth
Story: It had been a unusually cold night in the desert, though once in the pyramids he was sweating, either from sprinting to the pyramid or from the stuffy old air. He breathed out slowly as he lifted his own emerald tablet off it's resting place in the sandy wall. Pebbles fell as he held it in his hands, it had been millions of years since he hand held this in his mortal hands. He had been ruling for too long between the afterlife and this world, greeting Pharaoh after Pharaoh. The tablet hadn't been looked upon by man yet, he was growing impatient with them, but got sent back here to force the progression of his people. He took a step to leave when the wall of his tablets slid down to reveal a smaller room, it held two golden glowing cuffs. He was never greedy, didn't do things without explanation. He reached out to touch the cuffs, he meant to just read them, but before he knew it they were attached to his wrists, they hand a mind of their own. He attempted to rip them off but failed significantly, even with his inhuman nature. Without intending to he read them, his new course flicked through his head, he saw himself becoming a beast, stronger than ever before. He had been someone with balance, but now he could see already that he was no longer that person, he was something.. new.
XLOVEr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persay » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:27 pm

Username: Wolfy858
Name: Pharaoh
Story: wip, maybe a battle or something cool

Sand specks blew into the large hunched over form
Last edited by persay on Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
he/him
LIVE right now join me
my da
part of the gucci gremlin gang, I am the gucci ofc
gremlin soft
gremlin gurt
gremlin liz
gremlin feather
persay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GrimmKitty » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:23 pm

-removed-

I pulled out, good luck to the rest of you!
ARTFIGHT | my toyhou.se | the bestest bean
discord@GrimmKitty#2779 or @grimmkitty
//don't stress about what other people view as art, draw and do what makes you happy//
th character sale/trade | my character for character

♡ I hyper-focus and forget things, don't be afraid to shoot me a PM about anything ♡
GrimmKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyrissa » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:38 pm

bump!
nyrissa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quitting12345 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:40 am

hey everyone!! Im gonna extend this till tomorrow night :3 thanks for the entries so far! <3
Quitting12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyrissa » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:10 pm

Wolfycat101 wrote:
Username: Wolfycat101
Name: King Tullimus / King Tully
Story:
"Tullimus sweet, you need to come back"
Mama.
Mama made the whole affair better.
Find Mama. Escape the nightmare. Seek revenge..

Keep the night dark, don't let the shadows in. Bless me with the powers within.

'snap'

-
My eyes..
My mouth..
My mind..
Open..

Freed from the flash of the darkness that repeated over and over again..
Hearing the voices of the unfamiliar over and over..
Loosing myself over and over..
Loosing her..

I needed to get away from everything, the place was no longer safe. Everything wouldn't hold me or my cuffs. I already felt it trying to take me again.
Screaming would get me nowhere, I knew how this worked.
I grabbed the crook of the casket lid holding me back, and without a doubt they gave me easy access.
I squirmed out of the tight nook, finding myself in a chamber lit only by an ever-burning fire pit. In the corner, I found my cuffs, encased in a reflective box. I easily pried open the little the container and fitted the cuffs upon myself then changed to my familiar form. I knew what I was, and missed it within my slumber.
I checked the writings on all of the walls around me, and of course, the called me a demon in many chapters. I was a demon to most. Other called me a God. One called me Tully.. They may be gone now though..
I couldn't help what happened.
I continued reading, and found a passage that included the secret code for "pit" also know as just saying "cover up and red" as to confuse those who just learned and to give us an escape. I pressed the symbol as it slid inward, setting of the stone function to lift the opposing wall. Why not this wall, probably since it was easier to build around then crammed.
The wall revealed new opportunities, ones that lead to freedom.
I grabbed a dead torch and set it ablaze for my journey to escape the prison they put me in. One to trap my second self.
I continued examining the stories on the wall, the stories false about my mother, stories true about my dictatorship. The one I seed to dislike the most was about my burial. How I performed the ritual never known about to gain power. How I wanted that power to punish the unlawful of every kind. How I wanted to do my Mother good. How I was framed..
My least favorite part of the story..
I never did a ritual.

I was born on different occasions, and that lead me to my cuffs, forever on my arms I am unwilling to take them off. They hold my first life, for I fear getting stuck in the second a second time.
I was told by my Father to never show my second face, for people would fear.
I was told by my Mother to be a second face, and show myself.
My Mother helped me overrule the lands in favor of her becoming the new queen. She wished the King would be gone so we could help all the suffering the King left.
..and my second self was shone on the day he died.

My Mother was placed queen, as I was her king and her guard.
We saved them all, as the story does correctly state that. No one besides Mother actually knew I was the second faced beast they'd seen, so that was incorrect yet again.
Years passed and my mother grew weary, but she did not give up to anyone, especially with me on her side. She helped all she could, making sure everyone had crops and water for the storms that blew past the sands. She was the best, and still found time to raise me into a young gentleman as she'd say.
I was happy, the guards trained under my second face, me leading the battles and my mother glad when I returned. She was happy, she saw smiles and lead many discoveries for our people, and opened a teacherhouse for younglings to learn to read, write, and about our culture and believes.
I wanted it to stay that way, but it came to an end the night my second face was let wild..
It was him..
No one listened..
They trapped the beast and continued away..

The torch flared it's light, beckoning me onward from the place. I disliked the whole area. The stories were lies.. The area was too small.. No one to call for anymore..
I miss Mama..
I feel my heart clank at that, as I stop walking in what smells and look like the middle of my walk to the outside. I was halfway, but would I be greeted with my Mama when I escaped? Would I be free?
Did I deserve to be free?..
Yes
If Mama wasn't there, I could live again with my life. I could take my blessing sent upon me by my gods and live with knowing the cuffs saved me from extinction.
I'd grow, live as a beast and a person at the same time.
I'd grow to see another Mama and child like my own life, and know they must have it easier..

I paid no mind to the structure around me as I hurried to get out. I wanted to feel wind in my fur,
I wanted the waters to pour upon me, I wanted to know the true feeling of the sands again. I knew I was close to being out now, there were more living creatures, such as the occasional spider, snake,
and even seeing the long dead carcass from a larger creature, such as a camel I had seen. I felt hungry,
I was hungry for freedom.
I turned the ways a more, then I saw it..
The moonlight..
I stared it awe for a while, and that's when I saw her..
"Tully.. Tully dear is that you?.."
"MAMA!!"

It was Mama. She'd been there looking for me for a year. All of the 12 full moons..
She had been buried as well, same as I they took away her power and left her to fade such as I..
She looked so please to see me. I was as equally as excited.
"Tully dear are you ok my little Pup?"
"Yes Mama I'm doing ok, but now I'm doing great that I've found you!"
"Awe sweet, how's the second face doing? You must've been in some pain going down in an unformal form.."
"It helped me be here now at least, how about your trinket?"
"Sister helped a lot, and I'm surprised the same effect could carry with out beingings"
"Well, hop on Mama, we have a long way's to get away from here"
"Ok Pup! Lead us to the skies and far away from those guys!"
"On it!"

We were running away from them all. From our pasts. Off to start again.
We lead the race to the west, hopefully having a secure place shaded away by daybreak.
We were free, my Mama, myself,
and my second face.

congratulations! I loved the plot of your story, and its flow!
      take good care of him c:

I'll also be awarding an honourable mention to @Harry Hook.
      your story was lovely as well! c:

thank you for participating everyone~
nyrissa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shifter 003 - Pharaoh - closed

Postby Wolfycat101 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:32 am