PolyFelines #34 by Alihorse

Based on Click to view
Artist Alihorse [gallery]
Time spent 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

PolyFelines #34

Postby Alihorse » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:02 am

Ones good and ones bad but the question is...
Who?

Code: Select all
Name (angel);
Name (devil);
Gender;
Who is the real devil in this kinship?;

Edit//
Extras and prettying up are very welcome!
Last edited by Alihorse on Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alihorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PolyFelines #34

Postby Evils » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:13 am

Name (angel); Mathew
Name (devil); Mark
Gender; Male

Mathew appears to be an angel with his kind smile and constant urge to prove his friendliness with gifts, while Mark suffers from a resting frown and bad humor. Those who assume Mark to be the bad one are correct; to most, people say his looks are what gave him away, but to those who tried to look past his appearance come to find it's who he really is.

Mark is known by most as a nice guy while his brother is the bad one, however, it's all a trick played by the devil of the two. Mark finds ways to get others to trust him and despise his brother so that he'll get expensive gifts and all the praise while poor Mathew gets a handful of bitter looks. Once the other person's money runs dry, however, Mark switches to who he really is and cuts all connection leaving his brother to apologize on his behalf.
Last edited by Evils on Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persay » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:37 am

I M U S T H A V E T H E M!
Name (angel); Ethan
Name (devil); Will
Gender; Male
Who is the real devil in this kinship?; Well Will just sits there looking pissed off, most would assume it is he whom is thy real devil but infact it is pure little Ethan, he sit there all pretty waiting to act while his brother Will barks at him and tells me the pros and cons. They have a mutual agreement, they are both the devil and the angel, that way no one gets the blame
Last edited by persay on Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
he/him
LIVE right now join me
my da
part of the gucci gremlin gang, I am the gucci ofc
gremlin soft
gremlin gurt
gremlin liz
gremlin feather
persay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:40 am

Name (angel); James
Name (devil); Jack
Gender; male
Who is the real devil in this kinship?; Jack may be a really cold jerk, but he at least doesn't trick people. James sweet talks people and often swindles them out of money and other items, and never really cares that he's basically robbing people. Jack doesn't like it.
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:07 pm

Name (angel); Gift
Name (devil); Curse
Gender; Male
"Are they a gift or are they a curse? We shall never know..."
Curse definitely has the devil looks, but his counterpart gift definitely has the devils brains. Both are clever, but Gift prefers to plot nasty skemes behind that sngel smile, whilst Curse just... looks grumpy. He could use his gifted brain if he wanted, but that's too much effort for him, being the lazy one of the two. Gift often has full control of the body whilst curse just sleeps a lot, so you can really begin to see why Gift is infact more of a curse thsn anything. Without a second head conscious to justify him, Gift has commited several devil's deeds. But honestly, Curse, even when awake has never cared or tried to stop Gift, perhaps because he's too lazy, but he's never mentally objected to Gifts evil mentality either, so theres a high posibility that he'd do the same, if only sleeping wasn't easier. If the two ever put their devilish brains together, who knows what would happen? the end of the world? the universe? likely. So lets just say its a real gift that one of them is far to lazy to even think about anything more than what to eat and then go back to sleep immediately after eating. Its true, they're both devils at heart, but Gift has to be more of a devil than Curse, as Curse is just to lazy to put his evil thoughts into action. However Curse could control the body if he wanted to, genetically being the stronger one in wise of control. So perhaps he's simpily using Gift to do his evil deeds whilst sitting in a front row seat to watch the destruction play out? We will never truly know.
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormsurge0 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:41 am

Name (angel); Leon
Name (devil); Jack
Gender; Male

Jack hate's being stuck with Leon. When people see them, they walk over and start up a conversation with Leon. When they first see Jack, they thing it's best to avoid him because the immediately assume that he's the trouble maker, the one who bring's bad luck upon them all. However, that's not quite true...

When Leon is alone with Jack, he will start to create trouble. He will start claiming land as his own and curses it to where no one else can lay foot on it. Leon has hurt Jack so many times and always says it was an accident to everyone, only Jack know's what truly happened. Leon will set fire to thing's, and when people notice and start looking their way, Leon forces them to fly up and he put's out the fire. He then goes down to tell everyone that Jack, yet again, started the fire. He is always doing more and more stuff to create stuff that is more mischievous.

Jack is a quite guy and hate's his brother. Everyone think's that his brother is the best, but really inside, Jack is the one who fixes everything in the end. When Leon curses something, Jack has to un-curse it. Jack used to be the life of the party when he was younger, but due to an accident, he became what he look's like now. That was how he got stuck to his brother. When Jack and Leon were growing up together with their family, a big giant ball of fire came down not to far from their cave. Leon wanted to explore. When Jack didn't see him after a while, he went to check on Leon. Already worried, he was scared of what he was going to see next. When he saw his brother, he was talking to a person, known as, the REAL devil. He then saw Jack and pointed to him. The next thing Jack knew, he was pulled to their spot. He heard the devil whisper to Leon, "You understand that doing this will leave a curse to you too". Leon nodded and told him to get on with it. Jack tried to run but he was stuck in place. He had this searing pain inside of him, like fire. He then noticed that he was turning red and started getting wing,s and a weird tail. His brother, on the other hand, was turning white with the same weird tail, but he looked flawless. Jack realized that he looked like the devil, and that Leon, must be an angel. The same force that pulled Jack to the spot came back to him. Everything went dark.

Leon is always the life of the party. He loves playing tricks on his brother. He hides that he is the real devil. When he was growing up with Jack and his family, he was always the shy, quite one. His brother, Jack, always got all of the attention. He grew very jealous. So one day, Leon saw a ball of fire and told Jack he was going to explore. He came to a stop and saw that there was a devil there. He went up to the devil, not afraid. He had heard it before, they could do evil for him with a small price. He told the devil he wanted all the fame from his brother. They discussed and then Leon saw his brother, Jack, and pointed to him. He told the devil, "That's him". The next thing you know, all Leon could see was darkness.

When Leon and Jack both woke up, they were stuck together. They had trouble starting to walk together, but they quickly got used to it. They went to a puddle and saw what they had become. Leon looked pleased with himself. Jack was disgusted. When they got back, their family was told a made up story, making Leon the hero. When Jack tried to explain what really happened, he was unable to speak. Leon became the favorite to everyone, and the rest, is history.

Inspired by the saying, "Don't judge a book by it's cover"
stormsurge0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me