Based on Click to view
Artist picidae [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
32 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Long Dog #83- cannoli - boat

Postby picidae » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:53 am

ahh pastry themed dogs are the best tbh
to win this babe, give me their favorite sweet and their favorite hobby ! *with a brief explanation
you're welcome to decorate but please no extras<3

winner: boat !
thanks so much to all who entered!!

ends: 3/22/17
Code: Select all
User:
Name:
Favorite Sweet:
Favorite Hobby and Why!:
Last edited by picidae on Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
picidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Long Dog #83- cannoli-

Postby NURSENURSE » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:09 am

user: toshie
name: jam
personality: always happy, they have no room for sadness in their life
favourite sweet: they like all sweets but if they had to pick.... it would be those strawberrys you get on top of cakes
favourite hobby: Baking of course! they love to make things like cannoli and other sweet treats, they have done it since they were young
Bunny, They/Them
ImageImage
Im not that active on here anymore, to keep up with my art and stuff visit me on Deviantart, im NURSENURSE
NURSENURSE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boat » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:44 am

holy crap
    what a babe

Wip!!
    User: boat
    Name: Copper, but usually goes by just Cop
    Personality: a happy go lucky long dog! Cop is an extreme optimist, and is blissfully ignorant of the bad things in the world. This can make him seem rude, uncaring, and can lead to many misunderstandings on his part.
    When Copper isn't happy, he's very confused, but he solves that problem by flipping over onto his belly and looking up into the sky
    Favorite Sweet: fairy bread, of course! There's no way Cop can go wrong with this treat, with supermarket Wonder Bread slathered with butter and sprinkled with as many sprinkles as his heart desires.
    Favorite Hobby and Why!: rolling down grassy hills in warmer seasons and down snowy hills in the winter. His chub makes it easy to get the perfect barrel roll down steep hill. He tucks his short legs in and stretches his body and tail long, and then down he rolls, his tongue out and flapping in the breeze.
    And he loves seeing the sky, the ground, the horizon, and over and over again. And Cop does not get dizzy. At the bottom of the hill, he loves to just lay still on his back, grass stains on his fur, and the sky surrounding him.
Last edited by boat on Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
      a
      a
      a
      a
      a
      eggs and bakey
      ImageImage

a
    a
    a
    commissions - only USD or DA points
    characters
    DA
    art trades - maybe
boat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:28 am

User: starstalker
Name: ace
Gender: genderfluid (but i accidentally used he/him a lot...)
Personality: ace is a big narcissist and has a few friends who doesn't mind talking with him about it. he's a little ignorant and doesn't think before he speaks. however, his friends have been able to shorten this habit down to a minimum by leading him and guiding him. nowadays, he's a sweet little pupper who's willing to listen to you, rant with you, or just talk! heck he'll even pull a little prank on you once or twice to better your mood.
Favorite Sweet: rock candy! he loves the sweet flavors of all the small crystals with such different tastes combined into one big sugary sweet!
Favorite Hobby and Why!: ace finds joy (and pride) in being a librarian! his favorite job as a librarian is sorting books, but he's best at helping out! he's calm and patient with children, and he's especially understanding when someone's lost a book. he has a collection of bracelets and jewelry that the children have made for him or brought to him, as well as bookmarks of all kinds for when someone needs one. his favorite bookmarks are the ones that move when you tilt them! he like the ones with the dolphins splashing in the water on it ^-^
xxxxxx🇵🇸 FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE 🕊️
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
also known as jude, ashton, mac;
i xlike x x hlvrai,x music,
internet horror, x n xvidya games
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
please do not dm me unless it's important/necessary
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alihorse » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:54 am

User: Alihorse
Name: Pudgy
Personality: A small bit snooty but usually pretty happy
Favorite Sweet: "Ooh! This is a hard one. I would like to say cheesecake but cookie dough is PERFECT."
Favorite Hobby and Why!: "Personally, I like to swim. Diving, actually. I like seeing the lil' fish swim around my head."
"It was a childhood trauma that brought me to the ocean, you see. When I was a pupper, my father was abusive of my brother, mother, and my self. My brother brought me down to the beach a year after my mom died because my dad started biting us. On the beach, he taught me how to swim and how to hold my breath. At one point I slipped under with him and he showed me the array of fish beneath our paws. We went home after and our father was no where in sight. I grew up the rest of my life without a mother or father, but I had Dennis, my brother. I thought I heard somethin' about Dennis getting adopted a while back but I haven't seen him since we got separated."
Alihorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teri » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:48 am

User: Teri
Name: Bailette

Personality: Despite his cute and fluffy appearance, Bailette is a very blunt long pup. He's a good friend to have - he'll stick with you through thick and thin - but he's not afraid to point our your mistakes or argue with you, and sometimes he's just a bit too much. He's definitely not a coward, though, and he's very serious about living up to any promises he's made.
His default state is "Slightly grumpy, in need of coffee, but none of this coffee is good. I need better coffee."

Favorite Sweet: It's not quite a traditional "candy" sweet, but he's very fond of sweet dumplings.

Favorite Hobby and Why!: Bailette is a budding food critic. For now he's just got a little blog of his own, as well as an Instapup account for the pictures, but he has ambitions! Someday he'll be a very well-known, well-respected critic, on whose opinion rest those of thousands! But until then, picking up attention in his town will do.
He's pretty harsh. Very harsh, actually. And the thing is - he's not inaccurate, either, though he's more scathing than something might merit. What this means is that those who do read his blog can't help but agree about the places they've been to - and because of this, believe what he says about those they haven't. Without adjusting for the whole "he's too harsh" thing like they did for the places they know. By this point, the unvisited restaurants and snack places in his town fear the day that he comes to them...
The truth is, though - Bailette loves how others cook. He really doesn't want to be so harsh that people start avoiding the places he reviews, with the exception of the really bad ones. Unfortunately, he doesn't know how to criticize well - he has no idea how to moderate his harshness in his search for humour and attention, and he also doesn't know how to give good compliments, point out the things he likes. In his mind, while he'd love for people to improve, the best is what should be expected and doesn't need compliments - those are taken for granted. And anything less than the best needs to be pointed out, even if it's still good.
Someday, maybe, he'll learn. It's the places he patronizes that are why he loves being a critic, after all.

Last edited by Teri on Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
Imagex
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

xxxxxxxxxxxlast visit: 2022??
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxI haven't been here in forever &
xxxxxixI don't know what I'm doing
xxx★ Looking for wishlist trades! ★
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxx
sig art
ᴛᴇʀɪ
he/himxx20+xx疲れた
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
my kalons

:)x:Px:?x:0

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Teri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sanitizarium » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:51 am

User: ~Davesprite~
Name: Whipped Cream (Or Cream.)
Personality: Quite lazy, kind, and of course, sweet.
Favorite Sweet: He loves those cherries you get on top of ice cream sundaes, but he can't decide between the cherries or Skittles.
Favorite Hobby and Why!:
Ever since he was about one year old, Cream loved to draw. He would pick up his pencil and throw himself into it. His first drawings were of his family and friends, and characters in books. He later found out about digital art, and picked up his laptop and bought a drawing tablet, and he was off to a great start. The end... unless I edit >:3

iripley - he/it - adult
hi!! im sanitizarium :] im
fairly inactive on cs but i
check in sometimes! pms
xtare always open ^-^
──────────────────
xmy art | Image Image Image
sanitizarium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blimq » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:08 pm

user. pastelllizard
    name. bojun ;; nickname is bo
    gender. demiboy
    personality. "i'd consider myself pretty...sweet."
    bo is a really punny puppers. they're considerate of others, and are very selfless, charismatic, and gullible. they're quite innocent, and seem like a puppy that's never going to grow. they get distracted easily and are typically hyper, though know their limits and know how to be mature and reasonable. they're pretty brave and don't get scared easily though, and are usually tired or have a want to sleep.
    favorite sweet. a simple japanese cheesecake with whipped cream and a side of berries, typically blueberries and strawberries. they like the dessert because they enjoy the simplicity of the taste, how easy it is to bake, and that it doesn't taste too sweet or plain, which is perfection in their eyes. it, was as well, a long passed-down recipe from generation to generation. "basically everyone in my family knows how to bake. and so i have to carry on tradition!!"
    favorite hobby and why. they enjoy doing fashion shows with their stuffed animals, and dressing themselves up in something as well!! these fashion shows last at least 30 minutes, and they dress only their three favorites, java, qikke, and haulo, being a bear, elephant, and a horse. also during these shows, some kind of disney movie plays as a background music, and it usually distracts them. at that point the fashion session lasts for hours. they have many clothes and accessories, all of them having multiple matches to make an outfit.
Last edited by blimq on Fri May 26, 2017 10:47 am, edited 6 times in total.
╒═══════════════════════════════╕╘═══════════════════════════════╛

previously pastelllizard , please do not
        steal.
blimq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catskitten » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:53 pm

User:Catskitten
Name:Ravi
Personality:he scared cause he small
Favorite Sweet:angel food cake
Favorite Hobby and Why!:
res he like to fetch and do dog things

*wip form

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sootclan - [Login to Sta.sh]Image - My Adopts
The Collectables - Potion Creatures Lab - Babusagi Image

ImageImageImageAvatar Credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Catskitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hugs100 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:44 am

User:
Name:
Favorite Sweet:
Favorite Hobby and Why!:

Bork~
~WOOT WOOT~

ImageImage
Hey there! My name is Hugs! I came up with this name because, well, I really like hugs! Naturally I'm a happy person, always joyful, clumsy, and excited about anything and everything. I'm very friendly and won't bite. I love hearing other people's opinions and getting to know the person itself! So, don't be afraid to be my friend! I don't have a life so please PM whenever!
stay awesome people!!
hugs100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me