Postby iBrevity » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:06 am

Username:
iBrevity

Name:
Blaise

Gender for breeding purposes:
male

Item or companion:
From his mother Blaise inherited a little bird. He never cared much either way for the creature; his mother took care of the finch when he was a child, and he was too busy in adolescence to pay attention to its small, careful cheeps. It was only when his mother fell ill that Blaise was abruptly expected to look after the thing, to remember its name, to memorize what the little twitches of its feathers and wings might mean. Suddenly he had to figure out what sort of seeds it ate, what kind of fruit it would pick at, what flowers were okay and which ones made it sick. His mother, riddled with the same flu that had wiped out the majority of their pack, directed him as best she could from their shared den. She said, "Look after him, and he will always look after you."

Blaise stayed with her until she passed, a few days after she began coughing, and then he took the bird and his memories and he left. The little finch rode on his shoulder and tucked flowers into his mane and led him to water when he was dazed from the heat and the loneliness. He thought he remembered his mother calling him Agni, and so he called the bird the same, an ancient name that felt heavy on his tongue. The first time he used it Agni looked at him with such intensity that Blaise felt a quiver up his spine; but then the bird went back to catching and consuming bees, and Blaise forgot after a moment that odd sense of intelligence he'd gleaned from the sparrow's single look.

They remained together, even as Blaise forged new paths through foreign lands and traversed a mountain range that hardened the muscles of his legs and chest. They remained together through a winter, and a spring, and a summer and a fall and then for more seasons after that; and Blaise grew to adulthood, and he forgot some of where he had come from. In the mountains, in the woods, it seemed like they were the only two beings in the entire world.

He learned better how to care for himself, a skill he'd neglected as a teen, and he grew clever and quick and wary. He stayed in the mountains until a particularly bad winter drove him down; and then he lived in the woods beside a pack he would catch distant glimpses of, splashes of color among the trees, whispers of conversation winding between the trunks. He did not approach; he watched, and waited, and listened to the advice Agni offered, peeps between bites of bug and fruit. "They seem okay," he said, twitching his wings to settle his brilliant red feathers. "Safe, even."

"They hunt birds," Blaise replied, twisting his head to see Agni, a grin curling up his mouth. "Birds like you."

Agni harrumphed. "There are no birds like me," he said, and neatly tucked a daffodil into Blaise's mane.
[500/500]

Extra:
The first time Blaise realized what Agni was the bird saved his life. They were in the woods on the mountain; the sun was setting, and Blaise was squinting against the light that streamed through the trees. Agni was at his shoulder, as per usual, eating. Blaise saw the mountain lion out of the corner of his eye; he shifted, reared back, fought to get clearance in the breath of realizing what the limber feline shape meant. Blaise was tired and sore and hungry and he would be no match for it; and he processed this realization quietly. Agni fluttered from his back, displaced, and Blaise reached to shoo him, for at least he might survive this fight.

But then Agni began glowing, and his red feathers went gold, and he parted his little beak as though to chirp; and he breathed fire instead, a great hot belch, igniting the trees around them and prompting the cat to flee. He dropped to the ground the moment the predator departed, his feet and beak smoldering, his feathers poofed as though to expel heat; and he looked sidelong at Blaise with what could only a smug birdie smile, and said, "You're welcome."
[200/200]
Last edited by iBrevity on Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:25 am, edited 3 times in total.

[art by Baylin]

brev [she/her]

kalon moderator
approvals are -- closed
iBrevity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Crâne Flamme - Au Revoir, Mon Ami

Postby Parasitic Rat » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:40 am

______________________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________________

𝚄𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎
Wolfenhimer
𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎
Crâne Flamme
(Flame Skull)

𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛
Female
𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 (𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙿𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚜)
Female

500 Words Max

She breathed in deeply, and let out a sorrowful sigh. Continuing to walk along the hot sands of the desert, Crâne kept her eyes on the ground. She was tired, hot, stressed, and devastated, but yet, she still held on firmly to her lifespan. Suddenly, a loud yelp sounded from under her foot.
"What...?" She asked herself, lifting her foot. The small fox, with huge ears, perked up and glared at her.
"Watch it, fire girl, you don't know who you're messin' with!" The fox yipped.
"Désolé." Crâne said, bowing slightly to the Fennec Fox.
"What? Was that an insult?! Oh, you are gettin' up real high on my nerves now, kid!" He hissed.
"It means sorry, you..." She paused for a second, then looked at him, "fox étrange qui parle."
"Uh, what?" He asked, looking taken aback.
"You smart fox," Crâne said, clearing her throat, "My name's Crâne Flammes. But call me Crâne or Skull."
"'Name's Ares, Crâne. Y'know, God o' war, Greek mythology. Eh." Ares said with a shrug.
"Well nice to meet you. Now, I must be on my way." Crâne said, walking off.

-An Hour Later-

"Say, where are we headin' to, anyway, Skully?" The familiar small voice asked, making Crâne jump a bit. She whipped around to face him,
"Say, why are you following me, Ares?" She asked sharply.
"Relax, Skully, I'm just hangin' around. Pretty sure ye' need a companion on your journey, anyway!" Ares said with a large smile, "Plus, if you're hungry, I know some places we can get food!"
"We?" Crâne asked softly.
"Yea! Don't wanna be out here alone, now, do ya?"
"Well... I guess a buddy to help me out can be helpful." Crâne shrugged, then laughed a bit. "Let's get going, then, Ares."

Crâne sniffed the air, noticing that the wind was kicking up quite heavily. Sand from the desert was flying around, getting into her eyes, along with Ares. Though Ares was already digging through the sand.
"Get to cover, a sandstorm is nearin'!" Ares yelled over the howling wind. Crâne huffed and ducked down, starting to dig into the sand and bury herself under it, sooner or later connecting tunnels with Ares.

-Hours Later-

"Skully, wake up~" The squeaky voice chirped. "Skully, wakey wakey, the storm has passed, we don' have to sit in here anymore." Ares was pawing at Crâne's face, his insanely small paws squishing her cheeks.
"I'm up, Ares.." Crâne sighed, and let out a long, deep yawn. "I'm... up.."
"Don' go back to sleep, now, Skully! We got food to hunt, water to find!"
"Right, right... Let's go, then." Crâne said, getting up slowly and shaking off the sand that covered her mane and her pelt. She started to walk, and Ares jumped on her back, climbing up her mane and sitting on her shoulder.
"And the adventure begins! Again!" Ares barked happily. Crâne shook her head and laughed at him, in a more playful way.

"Here we go again, then, Ares."
500 Words

To See You Again
200 Words Max

"Whine, whine, whine, that's all she does!" Scoffed the grey wolf, who had a scar over her eye. She stared down at the viscet, and growled. "She's nothing from our bloodstream, Catari. She's injured, crying, and she wasn't born from a demon."
"Yes, but please, CharCoal, have some mercy." Catari cried.
"Since when did I ever have mercy?" CharCoal growled, then turned around. "Take care of her yourself. I won't be a part of this."

That's all I remember. I thought they were friends, not family. It took a turn for the worst when I figured that out. Yea, but I'm telling you this story before that happened.

"Crâne!" Catari shouted, the white wolf entering the cave. "Oh good, you're awake."
"Yea, sure." Crâne said, lowering her head.
"Listen, you remember CharCoal, right?" She asked.
"Definitely." Crâne growled.
"Well, do me a favor and give her another chance?"
"Why?"
"Because she's here. Right now."
"Wait, wha-"
"We meet again, Crâne?" The familiar British accent sang out of the silence. Crâne turned to look at the grey wolf, her age never changed since the last time she saw her.
"How- I thought-" Crâne stuttered, breathing.

"Oh, Crâne, how you were wrong."
200 Words

Last edited by Parasitic Rat on Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:24 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1305

Postby ~Teya~ » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:11 pm

Hmm..markie
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:11 pm

Dropping out, but congrats to whomever wins this beautiful bab!
Last edited by mango marmalade,, on Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catskitten » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:29 pm

res with magma snail Cretin

Username:Catskitten
Name:Molten
Gender for breeding purposes:Female
Item or companion: You have 500 words to describe the companion or the items.
Extra: You have an extra 200 words to describe, or 1 piece of art.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sootclan - [Login to Sta.sh]Image - My Adopts
The Collectables - Potion Creatures Lab - Babusagi Image

ImageImageImageAvatar Credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Catskitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Shaded- » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:35 am

Username: -Shaded-
Name: TBD
Gender for breeding purposes: Male
Taking the idea of fireflies!
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:14 am

Username: WolfwithWings38
Name: Skull Conner
Item or companion: You have 500 words to describe the companion or the items. Skull Connor's companion is a flaming skull, one similar to the 2015 Halloween Advent Items. The full name's Aedus Becnel. Aedus means fire and Becnel means helmet/skull. Fire Skull. Aedus has a nickname, which is simply Bob. Aedus and Skull always love to do a lot of stunts, pranks, and daredevilish stuff together. If you see them you better watch out because you may get into the middle of their trouble! Aedus goes to work with Skull, if you could even call it work. They usually slack off their job, which is to make subs at Subway. When they start to grow bored and don't want to make people their subs, they make a sub together for THEMSELVES and eat it in front of the customer's face and say: "Sorry, but go to the next server next to us!" Their boss yells at them every time they do it, but low staff has saved them from getting fired. The two have a lot in common, for example their favorite snack! They share a favorite type of goldfish crackers, the original pizza flavor, those dark orange ones, which they both love to munch on in between stunts. It is unknown exactly where the food goes since Aedus is only a skull, but somehow it works. Though Aedus is surrounded by flames, snow doesn't seem to effect him, since the two LOVE to snow-board & perform tricks while doing so, along with doing other very dangerous stunts. Skull has most the power in their stunts, but Aedus helps in ways he can, and is usually just strapped onto Skull somewhere or off to the side to quickly jump in for the stunt. The two to try way too hard to impress others, but neither of them, luckily, haven't hurt themselves too bad doing stunts.
Extra: You have an extra 200 words to describe, or 1 piece of art. It was never unusual for my skateboard to go flying when I was doing stunts. On my way back from the skate park, I was still doing stunts, and my skateboard went flying over the fence of the local science lab. So I jumped the fence and ran over to snatch it, but as I turned back, I could hear a faint, echoing scream. It sounded like someone needed help, and I was up for the challenge. It wasn't long before I found a way in and found it. "They are actually killing me," I could hear clearly. The screaming grew louder, and I turned around and broke down the door to the room in front of me. There, in the middle of the room was a flaming skull strapped down to a metal plate with three masked viscets standing around with typical scientist tools. "Uh. Hi guys, I'm the new assistant. Boss wants the experiment pronto." I walked over and unstrapped the skull to stuff it into a cage. It stayed silent until we were away. He wouldn't stop talking, and I realized we had a scary amount of similarities.--- Someone helped me make it better, so a huge thanks to ~Prophecy~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by WolfwithWings38 on Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:50 am, edited 7 times in total.
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:43 am

Username: CaesarHorse
Name: Dannielle - Danni
Gender for breeding purposes: Female
Item or companion: She has a wombat friend. His name is Beck and he follows her everywhere. Danni and Beck have always gotten along wonderfully. Danni always turns to Beck for advice and he's always there to tell her exactly what he thinks, even if she doesn't like it. Beck often gives his opinion without being asked and he's very... Outspoken about it. Danni loves him despite his loudness and insensitivity.
Extra:

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:12 am

res c:

Username: lady lightwing.
    Name: Erebus
    -- small cactus cat {mythology}

Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:47 am

Username: ~Prophecy~
    Name: Xaphan
    Items [266/500]:
    Xaphan has two precious items that he never lets anyone touch. He is overly protective of them for unknown reasons. He is rarely seen not wearing the first, his long white gloves. It is unknown what they are exactly made of, but it seems like they are made of some type of fire-resistant silk. Many have seen him handle fire with these gloves, which is his exact purpose for having them. Xaphan deals with fire on a daily basis, and his gloves protect his paws from getting burnt. The second item is a large wooden staff which he carries around. It was hand carved out of black painted wood, and has complex swirls and ridges carved all over it. Near the bottom, an oval shaped bump is present, which too has designs on it which tie it into the rest of the staff. At the top the rod starts to expand outward with ridges along the bottom, and form an extremely low edged bowl like form. On the side of this bowl like part is more wood that curves and has tiny branch like twigs, looking like a bend over sapling. The sapling bends until the middle, where it is connected to a glass dome that goes down to the bowl, making an enclosed space. A removable metal plate is inside the bowl, where there is a wire that forms a capital "Y" that has been curved out. Inbetween lays an extremely hot, white, glowing fireball, which is used by Xaphan when he needs to light something, be it a candle, a tree, or someone's house...
    Extra [0/200]:

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me