Time spent 1 hour, 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Volk #84 | Kara | 4 5

Postby aequilibrium » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:16 am

VOLK #84 - KARA ♀

| main thread | role play thread | archive | owner | form |

► WHAT ARE VOLKS?

Volks are immortal nocturne wolf-like creatures, found by humans in a foreign planet a few years ago. Volks do not breed and the birth of these creatures is still unknown.
      Their main features are very long ears and tail, feathers on their cheek fur and tail and long and sharp claws. Their pupils are always the exact same color as the iris, making it look like they have no pupil at all. Their feathers, nose, claws, ear fur and tongue glow in the dark. Their size is close to a wolf's. Volks are very agile creatures due to their slim bodies, making it easy for them to escape in any kind of situations. They can easily swim and climb trees. Volks have an omnivore diet, even though they feed mostly on fruits.
      Volks are smart creatures, extremely friendly and curious. Some of them are usually tamed by humans before reaching their maturity. Once you tame a wolf, both you and your wolf receive the same marking on the same body part, representing your bond. Some markings are simple and some markings are complex - the complexity of the marking matches the effort of the taming process.

Last edited by aequilibrium on Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
aequilibrium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Volk #84 - ADOPT ME!

Postby Hyllin » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:45 am

Friendly bump
Hyllin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonscales10 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:42 am

Username: dragonscales10
    Name: Kara
    History: Kara was raised in the wild by her parents. It was a simple life, and she left them when she was around a year old, where she found her mate, Crimson.
    Why I want this Volk: She would be the perfect mate for crimson once I further develop their backstories. Also, her markings are amazing.

Kara is a very smart volk. She is decisive, and manipulative, and isn't afraid to go up against bigger foes. She prefers using her words to get around problems, over her claws. Kara is also fairly solitary, not showing much emotion to anyone. When she was small, her parents thought she was mute, as she did not and still does not like to speak much.
Last edited by dragonscales10 on Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
'
xxxImage

hey guys, call me dragon

my pronouns are they/them

"why fear death? just because the song
ends doesn't mean you shouldn't listen."

free art | adopts | rp | ©

textetetvjhfhdsfkjhkjdshgakjhfkj

ImageImage
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -chirp- » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:19 pm

Username:
Name:
History:She lived with a loner for a long time until the loner died of old age, she then moved on to being a loner by herself. After a while of being a loner she soon came across a pack of Volk's and they took her in.
Why I want this Volk: I don't have a Volk and they look soooooooo pretty!

chirp
he/they/she
bisexual
est time
— - - —
credit me @ th
art shop
— - - —
beautiful avatar @ woebegone
sig pixels @ me
-chirp-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

This Volk has been tamed!

Postby aequilibrium » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:36 am

The owner of this Volk has been chosen - congratulations dragonscales10 , this Volk is now yours!

Kara's abilities are

Strength & Speed
4 | 5

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Main ThreadArchiveRole Play

aequilibrium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me