hunting dog. This combination was a success, resulting in a cross
between a Dog and Hyena. This cross made the canines more cunning,
there ears bigger and jaws stronger. The dog cross added more of a
domesticated side to the Hindoges, This causing them to be more
obedient and take orders more easily, also making them easier to identify
Compared to wild hyenas. These dogs soon spread all over the world
As domesticated canines.

Wanted to do another brindle-ish design with some tweaks. x3

To win this one, please write a little story for them. Either from their birth, puppy hood, or a recent tale. Minimum of a paragraph (seven sentences) please!

I will choose the winner in approximately a week.

This little gal is now owned by Dominikovs Stalker

Dominikovs Stalker wrote:Username: Dominikovs Stalker
Name: Cornelia
Story: Cornelia wandered along the side of the street, limping a bit. Her back and hind leg still hurt from the tree thst had fallen on her. Her nose twitched as she began to drool. She smelt something simply irresistible. She began to walk towards the smell as her surroundings faded off into the background. She was brought back to reality when she heard a loud blaring noise, skidding tires, and panting.

Before Cornelia could register what was happening, she found herself lifted into the air, something holding her by her scruff. It hurt a bit, but it wasn't as bad as her leg. it took her another minute to register the wind in her face. Whatever was holding her was running. She whined and growled and barked, demanding to be put down. The beast ignored her complaints and kept running.

What seemed like years past, but it was only 10 minutes before the beast slowed to a walk, still carrying Cornelia in its mouth. The crunch of gravel under its paws lasted for a minute before it reached grass, then eithin seconds it was on a wooden porch. It plopped Cornelia on the porch and she finally got a good look at it. It was just a dog. A brindle pitbull. While Cornelia was studying her kidnapper, she didn't notice the door open.

Cornelia whined, yelped and cried as the human woman tended to Cornelia's leg. Cornelia looked around, hoping to find an escape. Instead she saw the pitbull lying on a couch, watching her, with a small gryphon perched on the back of the couch, watching as well. Cornelia whined at them, trying to get them to save her but they didn't move. After 20 minutes of agony, the woman set Cornelia down on the floor. "Go on. Go play. Be careful not to hurt yourself." The woman said in a soft, caring tone. Cornelia didn't fully understand the words, but they made her feel warm, which was odd considering that woman hurt her.

Within moments of being set down, the gryphon was by her, sniffing her and nudging her, though he didn't seem interested in the heavy solid thing around her leg. She noticed a collar around his neck with a tag that said "Griff". Griff left after a few seconds, only to return a minute later with a squeaky toy which he then gave to Cornelia. Cornelia chewed it happily, enjoying the little noises it made. She laid under a table and chewed it happily. A few hours later, she heard something outside. She glanced over at Griff and the pitbull and noticed their ears were up, and their eyes focused on the door. The pit bulls tail was wagging slightly. It didn't surprise Cornelia at all when the door opened.

A man walkeds in with two kids, both of them boys. One was a bit older, but Cornelia didn't know much about human ages, so she had no idea how old they were. All three greeted the woman, who Cornelia found out was called "Sorchi", Griff, and the pitbull, apparently called Pupadou. She paid attention and found out the smaller boy was Jake, the older one was Chizo and the man was Bryan. She quietly observed from under the table, until Sorchi said "Meet our new guest." Cornelia still didn't understand the words, but she realized it involved her when Sorchi motioned at her and all eyes turned to her.

Cornelia was in heaven, the boy, Chizo, petted her in all the right spots, and the way he scratched behind her ear! She was drooling all over his leg, though he didn't seem to mind. The younger boy, Jake, was petting her too, though he didn't scratch her in the right ways. Cornelia barely noticed the two adults in the kitchen, smiling and talking, occasionally glancing in Cornelia's direction, though Cornelia kept hearing the word "Tuesday" every now and then.

That night, Cornelia was snuggled up in a human bed, by Jake. Occasionally he'd roll over and hug the small puppy, but for the most part he just laid asleep and drooled, occasionally mumbling some unintelligible sentence about various things. Cornelia felt herself relaxing, and soon after drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

Time flew by for Cornelia. She got that weird, heavy solid thing off her leg a week ago, and now she could move her leg without pain. She'd really enjoyed her time with this family, and they really seemed to like her. She'd noticed something strange though. There was a plastic box by the front door, just big enough for Cornelia to fit inside.

Cornelia groaned in agony, her tummy twisted in knots from the vibrations of the car. "Shh.. I know, puppy dog. I know. We're almost there." Sorchi said to Cornelia in that soft, soothing voice. Cornelia felt her stomach contents rising up her throat when she felt the vibrations stop. She saw Sorchi get out of the car.

Cornelia laid in the grass, enjoying the sun, her stomach still calming down from that awful ride. Sorchi was sitting in the grass beside Cornelia, petting her. "Starting to feel better? We're almost there.. Only one more hour." She spoke to Cornelia. Cornelia nipped at nsome grass, oblivious to the fact she'd ee getting back in the car.

Cornelia was happy, but suspicious when she felt the car stop again. She watched Sorchi get out of the car, and a few moments later saw Sorchi open the door by Cornelia's carrier and lift it out. She felt the carrier being lowered, then watched as Sorchi opened the door. "Put on your cutest face, puppy.. We're here."

Cornelia snuggled into Sorchi's chest, looking around to take in the scenery. More specifically, the lack of it. All she could see was sand, sand, more sand, some pens, more sand, metal buildings, even more sand, and the occasional cactus. She was so distracted by all of the sand that she hadn't noticed Sorchi opening a door until they were inside.

Cornelia felt a bit like luggage as she was carried around inside the building. She saw lots of people of various ages. The place felt surprisingly like a home, even though iit was so different from the one Cornelia knew. Cornelia was paying attention this time, and watched Sorchi knock on a door. It had "Tuesday" written across it in fancy lettering, though Cornelia didn't understand it, she thought it was pretty. Cornelia had gotten distracted by the letters, and only regained focus when she realized they were moving. The door was opening.

In the doorway stood a tired looking woman with sad eyes. Cornelia had never felt a stronger desire to lick someone's face. Cornelia couldn't look away from the sad woman, even as Sorchi spoke. "Hey Tues. I'm sorry. I know that was incredibly hard on you.. I can't imagine... But. Just because you can't birth kids doesn't mean you can't adopt. ... I brought you something. So you won't be lonely. I hope she can cheer you up." Cornelia blinked slightly as she was handed over to the woman known as Tuesday.

Tuesday looked at the puppy in her arms. She smiled a bit as she kissed the top of Cornelia's head. Cornelia wagged her tail and licked Tuesday's face. Tuesday giggled a bit as she hugged the puppy close, smiling as tears formed in the corners of her eyes. "Thank you, Sorchi.. Does she have a name?" Tuesday asked as she kissed Cornelia's nose. "Nope! I wanted you to name her, Tues." Was Sorchi's reply. Cornelia licked at Tuesday's face, trying to lick the tears away. "I think... I think I'll name her Cornelia..." Tuesday said as she leaned down abit so Cornelia could reach her tears. "Cornelia. What a beautiful name." Sorchi said.

Cornelia opened her eyes a bit, blinking sleepily. She sat up slowly as she looked at her owner of 6 years sleeping beside her. She wagged her tail abit and she put her paw on Tuesday's face. Bark. Bark. Bark. Cornelia said. Tuesday groaned as she shifted abit before getting up. "Alright I hear ya Corn. Let's go potty." Tuesday said as she put on a coat and opened the bedroom door. Cornelia still didn't understand fully, but she knew "potty" and that meant outside. Cornelia wagged her tail and hopped off the bed and headed out the door with Tuesday close behind.

---------
Holy moly that ended up super long LOL
In case you were curious, Tuesday has an unidentified... Disorder? Illness? Im not sure to be honest. I had put "schizophrenia" here, figuring that'd be easier to explain but its been nagging at me. Anyway, she's not well mentally and she was worried about passing that on to children she may have, so she got a hysterectomy.

Tuesday has a condition where she loses control of her body and she gets violent. She's still fully aware and conscious, she can see what she's doing and she hates it but she physically cannot stop herself.

Code: Select all
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Story[/b]:
Last edited by †Count D† on Fri May 27, 2016 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<- Click to go to my Dragcave scroll

X
!~!Names I use on here randomly: Megurine Luki, Nanashi EmDuat, YazooTheFallen, †Count D† !~!
Account named after Count D from Pet Shop Of Horrors.

Click on Ashe to go to the Hindoges adoption thread ->

• Preferred pronouns: Masculine • He/Him •
†Count D†

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hindoge #61 - Common

Postby bellini » Thu May 05, 2016 7:15 am

Username: bellini79
Name: Ellie
Story:
wip
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby †Count D† » Sat May 07, 2016 8:24 am

BUMP.

X
!~!Names I use on here randomly: Megurine Luki, Nanashi EmDuat, YazooTheFallen, †Count D† !~!

†Count D†

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby †Count D† » Mon May 09, 2016 3:53 pm

†Count D† wrote:
BUMP.

X

†Count D†

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby †Count D† » Thu May 12, 2016 2:50 pm

I am extending this another two weeks due to the fact there was no completed forms.

X

†Count D†

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MazBourne » Fri May 13, 2016 4:49 pm

No complete entries yet :o

I should be able to find time to enter <3
MazBourne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡Lady Lesednik♡ » Mon May 16, 2016 7:41 am

Username: Dominikovs Stalker
Name:  Cornelia
Story: Cornelia wandered along the side of the street, limping a bit. Her back and hind leg still hurt from the tree thst had fallen on her. Her nose twitched as she began to drool. She smelt something simply irresistible. She began to walk towards the smell as her surroundings faded off into the background. She was brought back to reality when she heard a loud blaring noise, skidding tires, and panting.

Before Cornelia could register what was happening, she found herself lifted into the air, something holding her by her scruff. It hurt a bit, but it wasn't as bad as her leg. it took her another minute to register the wind in her face. Whatever was holding her was running. She whined and growled and barked, demanding to be put down. The beast ignored her complaints and kept running.

What seemed like years past, but it was only 10 minutes before the beast slowed to a walk, still carrying Cornelia in its mouth. The crunch of gravel under its paws lasted for a minute before it reached grass, then eithin seconds it was on a wooden porch. It plopped Cornelia on the porch and she finally got a good look at it. It was just a dog. A brindle pitbull. While Cornelia was studying her kidnapper, she didn't notice the door open.

Cornelia whined, yelped and cried as the human woman tended to Cornelia's leg. Cornelia looked around, hoping to find an escape. Instead she saw the pitbull lying on a couch, watching her, with a small gryphon perched on the back of the couch, watching as well. Cornelia whined at them, trying to get them to save her but they didn't move. After 20 minutes of agony, the woman set Cornelia down on the floor. "Go on. Go play. Be careful not to hurt yourself." The woman said in a soft, caring tone. Cornelia didn't fully understand the words, but they made her feel warm, which was odd considering that woman hurt her.

Within moments of being set down, the gryphon was by her, sniffing her and nudging her, though he didn't seem interested in the heavy solid thing around her leg. She noticed a collar around his neck with a tag that said "Griff". Griff left after a few seconds, only to return a minute later with a squeaky toy which he then gave to Cornelia. Cornelia chewed it happily, enjoying the little noises it made. She laid under a table and chewed it happily. A few hours later, she heard something outside. She glanced over at Griff and the pitbull and noticed their ears were up, and their eyes focused on the door. The pit bulls tail was wagging slightly. It didn't surprise Cornelia at all when the door opened.

A man walkeds in with two kids, both of them boys. One was a bit older, but Cornelia didn't know much about human ages, so she had no idea how old they were. All three greeted the woman, who Cornelia found out was called "Sorchi", Griff, and the pitbull, apparently called Pupadou. She paid attention and found out the smaller boy was Jake, the older one was Chizo and the man was Bryan. She quietly observed from under the table, until Sorchi said "Meet our new guest." Cornelia still didn't understand the words, but she realized it involved her when Sorchi motioned at her and all eyes turned to her.

Cornelia was in heaven, the boy, Chizo, petted her in all the right spots, and the way he scratched behind her ear! She was drooling all over his leg, though he didn't seem to mind. The younger boy, Jake, was petting her too, though he didn't scratch her in the right ways. Cornelia barely noticed the two adults in the kitchen, smiling and talking, occasionally glancing in Cornelia's direction, though Cornelia kept hearing the word "Tuesday" every now and then.

That night, Cornelia was snuggled up in a human bed, by Jake. Occasionally he'd roll over and hug the small puppy, but for the most part he just laid asleep and drooled, occasionally mumbling some unintelligible sentence about various things. Cornelia felt herself relaxing, and soon after drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

Time flew by for Cornelia. She got that weird, heavy solid thing off her leg a week ago, and now she could move her leg without pain. She'd really enjoyed her time with this family, and they really seemed to like her. She'd noticed something strange though. There was a plastic box by the front door, just big enough for Cornelia to fit inside.

Cornelia groaned in agony, her tummy twisted in knots from the vibrations of the car. "Shh.. I know, puppy dog. I know. We're almost there." Sorchi said to Cornelia in that soft, soothing voice. Cornelia felt her stomach contents rising up her throat when she felt the vibrations stop. She saw Sorchi get out of the car.

Cornelia laid in the grass, enjoying the sun, her stomach still calming down from that awful ride. Sorchi was sitting in the grass beside Cornelia, petting her. "Starting to feel better? We're almost there.. Only one more hour." She spoke to Cornelia. Cornelia nipped at nsome grass, oblivious to the fact she'd ee getting back in the car.

Cornelia was happy, but suspicious when she felt the car stop again. She watched Sorchi get out of the car, and a few moments later saw Sorchi open the door by Cornelia's carrier and lift it out. She felt the carrier being lowered, then watched as Sorchi opened the door. "Put on your cutest face, puppy.. We're here."

Cornelia snuggled into Sorchi's chest, looking around to take in the scenery. More specifically, the lack of it. All she could see was sand, sand, more sand, some pens, more sand, metal buildings, even more sand, and the occasional cactus. She was so distracted by all of the sand that she hadn't noticed Sorchi opening a door until they were inside.

Cornelia felt a bit like luggage as she was carried around inside the building. She saw lots of people of various ages. The place felt surprisingly like a home, even though iit was so different from the one Cornelia knew. Cornelia was paying attention this time, and watched Sorchi knock on a door. It had "Tuesday" written across it in fancy lettering, though Cornelia didn't understand it, she thought it was pretty. Cornelia had gotten distracted by the letters, and only regained focus when she realized they were moving. The door was opening.

In the doorway stood a tired looking woman with sad eyes. Cornelia had never felt a stronger desire to lick someone's face. Cornelia couldn't look away from the sad woman, even as Sorchi spoke. "Hey Tues. I'm sorry. I know that was incredibly hard on you.. I can't imagine... But. Just because you can't birth kids doesn't mean you can't adopt. ... I brought you something. So you won't be lonely. I hope she can cheer you up." Cornelia blinked slightly as she was handed over to the woman known as Tuesday.

Tuesday looked at the puppy in her arms. She smiled a bit as she kissed the top of Cornelia's head. Cornelia wagged her tail and licked Tuesday's face. Tuesday giggled a bit as she hugged the puppy close, smiling as tears formed in the corners of her eyes. "Thank you, Sorchi.. Does she have a name?" Tuesday asked as she kissed Cornelia's nose. "Nope! I wanted you to name her, Tues." Was Sorchi's reply. Cornelia licked at Tuesday's face, trying to lick the tears away. "I think... I think I'll name her Cornelia..." Tuesday said as she leaned down abit so Cornelia could reach her tears. "Cornelia. What a beautiful name." Sorchi said.

Cornelia opened her eyes a bit, blinking sleepily. She sat up slowly as she looked at her owner of 6 years sleeping beside her. She wagged her tail abit and she put her paw on Tuesday's face. Bark. Bark. Bark. Cornelia said. Tuesday groaned as she shifted abit before getting up. "Alright I hear ya Corn. Let's go potty." Tuesday said as she put on a coat and opened the bedroom door. Cornelia still didn't understand fully, but she knew "potty" and that meant outside. Cornelia wagged her tail and hopped off the bed and headed out the door with Tuesday close behind.

---------
Holy moly that ended up super long LOL
In case you were curious, Tuesday has an unidentified... Disorder? Illness? Im not sure to be honest. I had put "schizophrenia" here, figuring that'd be easier to explain but its been nagging at me. Anyway, she's not well mentally and she was worried about passing that on to children she may have, so she got a hysterectomy.

Tuesday has a condition where she loses control of her body and she gets violent. She's still fully aware and conscious, she can see what she's doing and she hates it but she physically cannot stop herself.
Last edited by ♡Lady Lesednik♡ on Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
http://www.aywas.com/register/referral/33167/ Join Aywas! Aywas has customs, breeding, and an avatar for you to dress up!
♡Lady Lesednik♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby †Count D† » Tue May 17, 2016 3:42 pm

†Count D† wrote:
BUMP.

X

†Count D†

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby †Count D† » Fri May 20, 2016 4:06 am

†Count D† wrote:
†Count D† wrote:
BUMP.

X

†Count D†

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me