WTE 562: Black with golden Cosmic by Baby bunnies!

Based on Click to view
Artist Baby bunnies! [gallery]
Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WTE 562: Black with golden Cosmic

Postby Baby bunnies! » Mon May 11, 2015 9:19 am

I feel bad that I haven't made many adopts lately. So here is a nice little gal for your herd. This is a naming contest. Ends around the 14th or when there are enough entrys.

Code: Select all
        Username:
        WTE name:
        WTE age:
        WTE gender: Mare
        WTE height:
        Personality:
        Genes: Black Base:  AA=Cosmic (gold)
Last edited by Baby bunnies! on Mon May 11, 2015 3:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Status/sayings: Life being consumed by rabbits and dancing.
Hi I am Baby bunnies! but you can call me BB
I love to do art. Before December 2014 all art that I did was with a mouse. I now work with a Bamboo tablet. Also please note that I expect something in return for customs, I put time into every piece.
I own rabbits! I love to show my rabbits and and have gotten many first place ribbons, a lot of Best of Breed, Best Opposite Breed, Best of Variety, & Best Opposite Variety awards. My rabbits have also gotten Reserve in Show and Best 6 class. I, personally, have gotten Reserve Champion and Grand Champion awards. I take part in Rabbit Royalty! If you have any questions about Rabbits then please ask and I shall answer as best that I can.
Info on how to properly raise rabbits and show them. Rabbit Blog
Rabbit Q&A ~ Baby bunnies! and teresa8oats

Image Image Image
Baby bunnies!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WTE 562: Black with golden Cosmic

Postby guilttripping » Mon May 11, 2015 9:31 am

Username: OvercastKid
WTE name: Twilight Eve Of Destruction 'Dallas'
WTE age: 8
WTE height: 15hh
Personality: Loud. Playful. Fun. Bold. Brave.
Number: what?
Genes: Black Base: AA=Cosmic (gold)
guilttripping

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Survivor. » Mon May 11, 2015 9:36 am

Username: Mrs. M
WTE name: Cleopatra
WTE age: 4
WTE height: 13.2
Personality: a drama queen she is! Cleo actually thinks she is of royal blood, but to be honest....no one really knows. She can be a bit snobby, but all in all she is a sweet mare.
Number: I'd be number 2 :)
Last edited by .Survivor. on Mon May 11, 2015 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
do you suffer from panic or anxiety attacks? Come see the plushies I sell
Come join this discord warrior cat RP! We are having a contest!

I do get on occasionally.
xxxxxxSurvivorxxxxxx
I have had to take a couple years off of CS due to real life things. But im slowly getting back here now.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImage
I was beaten, bruised, abused, and yet I survived. I spoke up. Let others hear your voice. Fight. Be a warrior. Be a SURVIVOR.Image
Image no one understands what Post Traumatic Stress Disorder is. Unless you have it yourself.
Please, be aware that not all wounds are visible.Image
[/left]
.Survivor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baby bunnies! » Mon May 11, 2015 10:54 am

Number is for what number you are in posting. (This is in case anyone comments here so that I know how many forms there are instead of comments. Sorry if I completely confused you!)

Edit: I am taking "number" out. So don't worry about it. (You can either leave it or take it out of your form, I don't care either way.)
Last edited by Baby bunnies! on Mon May 11, 2015 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I love to do art. Before December 2014 all art that I did was with a mouse. I now work with a Bamboo tablet. Also please note that I expect something in return for customs, I put time into every piece.
I own rabbits! I love to show my rabbits and and have gotten many first place ribbons, a lot of Best of Breed, Best Opposite Breed, Best of Variety, & Best Opposite Variety awards. My rabbits have also gotten Reserve in Show and Best 6 class. I, personally, have gotten Reserve Champion and Grand Champion awards. I take part in Rabbit Royalty! If you have any questions about Rabbits then please ask and I shall answer as best that I can.

Image Image Image
Baby bunnies!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fuscontidox » Mon May 11, 2015 2:56 pm

oh I WISH I could enter though I'm not sure if I can since I have over the 10 WTE limit, however only about 6 of them are adopted ones the rest are breedings, so ill have to pm pen to double check just in case :)

this is a semi reserve until then I guess :3

if I can't enter for her (or can and don't come out victorious) id like to ask prior permission for a breeding with this lovely <3 we could even exchange breedings maybe? :)

EDIT::

Pen told me theres no more limit so I shall enter for this beauty!

Username: Fuscontidox
WTE name: Embellishment "Bell"
WTE age: 7
WTE height: 13.0 HH
Personality: Bell is an open book, she doesn't hide things often and isn't afraid to be herself, friends come easy for her and so do enemies, however its takes a LOT to get her angry since she rarely is in a bad mood, not to mention those she has that are willing to stick up for her and help support her in everything she does. Bell is also a very clumsy type of mare, and laughs a ton when she makes mistakes. she loves her friend dearly and even holds a place for her enemies in her heart mainly with sympathy or simply just the fact that she has such a big hear she can't help but care.
Last edited by Fuscontidox on Tue May 12, 2015 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have made my choice. My pms will be open for a week to anyone who wants to message me on CS a little while longer, or to clear up anything if you must.

Discord: Fuscontidox #0877
DA: Fuscontidox
TH: Fuscontidox
Fuscontidox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grapejuice » Mon May 11, 2015 3:08 pm

Username: Grapejuice
WTE name: Hecate
WTE age: Seven
WTE height: 15.1 hh
Personality: Hecate is a high maintenance gal. She likes to be in charge, and refuses to be bossed around. She thinks herself a goddess, and expects those around her to drop to their knees and grovel in her presence. Sadly, only those without any dignity will do that, so most of the time, she has to settle for what little respect she is given. Most will sigh and roll their eyes when she comes in, complaining about who knows what. To appease her and avoid her nasty wrath, they'll play along to ease her demented mind. When she's not being a primadonna, she can usually be found flirting with stallions, single or not.
Number: 3?
................................................................................................................................................
status update:
the way i just want a hockey husband...

Image Image Image Image

................................................................................................................................................
grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby razzberry » Mon May 18, 2015 7:29 am

Username: RazzBerry
    WTE name: Black November // Nova
    WTE age: 4 years
    WTE height: 15.4 hh
    Personality: Speaking her mind is something she's really good at. She's not afraid to do it and she's doesn't sugarcoat it at all. Nova doesn't hesitate to tell someone the cruel, brutal truth without trying to savor their feelings. She's pretty blunt about just about everything since she's not the type of mare to get embarrassed easily and therefore has no problem with the truth or awkward situations. Nova is definitely not someone whose bad side you'd want to be on. Despite her calm, collected, kind-hearted personality, when she gets angry she get's angry. Her trust is hard to earn yet she is undoubtedly a trustworthy person. Being a female, she can be quite the hot-head at times, not nearly as much as more impulsive and sensitive mares though, but the shock that comes with her is she can be calm and collected in situations where people expect her to lose her cool. More times then often, Nova manages to surprise people. Not many pin her as someone to have such a great sense of humor, but she definitely does. Making others smile is something she loves to do and she likes knowing that they trust her.
trotters

"she wears her scars like her best attire. "

razz - she/her - pisces - ©

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hi! feel free to call me razz if you'd like! i'm a dog mom
    of three and currently work in a vet clinic. i love animals,
    the outdoors, music and reptiles [dinos especially] and am
    a jurassic park diehard. if you ever want to chat my pm's
    are always open!
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelizard » Mon May 18, 2015 8:59 am

Username: firelizard
WTE name: shadowsky
WTE age: 10
WTE height: 16h
Personality: she is very serious but has a fun side that only shows when she is around people she knows and likes
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Firelizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baby bunnies! » Mon May 18, 2015 9:54 am

Closed for judging!

Image Image Image
Baby bunnies!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me