Re: Plumerian #450

Postby candycorn witch » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:57 am

Username: I'm candycorn witch, but you can call me candy. I'm a non-owner, but hoping this plumie changes that.
Name: This girl's name is CeCe because she reminds me of Cotton Candy. But, her full name is CeCe Blom, which means CeCe Flower. She is transgender, and her birth name was Thomas, but decided on the name CeCe because it makes her think of a daredevil; just like her.
Extra:

For this I did a silhouette because I have never done one before, I feel like it connects to her, and she is all about trying new things. She dreams of flying like a bird, and is a stunt airplane driver.

For this one I just drew her in a simple form to show you my art style for her, but to not waste time with the little details because this is almost over uwu.
Last edited by candycorn witch on Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:03 am, edited 8 times in total.
candycorn witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breadstick » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:00 am

Mark <3

Image Image
★— [ zac | he/him | adult | unfortunate capitalism participant | anime & oc enthusiast | 03/07/17 ♥ ] —★
breadstick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ryuuhou » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:21 am

Username: Ryuuhou
Name: Aroma
Extra: Art
RES!
ryuuhou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chvbby » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:23 am

Username:
.::laughingpanda::.

Name:
Meadow

Extra:
She injoys reading, writing, swimming, and drawing.
this account now belongs to a friend,, help him he's a newbie
chvbby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doggeh. » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:26 am

Username:
Name:
Extra:

I guess I'll try o-o

exhausted is my bbg
im not on here as much anymore due to school and lots of other issues sorry for disappearing just a lot is going on and i dont know how much longer it will be like this
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2535871]Image
Doggeh.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elyx » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:27 am

Username: toffee~
Name: Kaia
Extra: (3 art pieces or 500 words)

res!

"I miss you" she whispered, wiping her tears away with the back of her paw. Kaia had been very close to her grandmother, and seeing her go so quickly was quite a shock for her. She planted some seeds behind the grave, and waited. Being quite young, she had no idea how long it took for cherry blossom trees to grow.
---
Kaia opened her eyes to a darker setting than before. She tried to blink the drowsiness out of her eyes, with no avail. She stood up too quickly, her vision blurring.
Last edited by elyx on Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      elyx#5347 | she/they
      . my kalonsdA©
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
elyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kanekikennn » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:29 am

Username:
    Name:
    Extra:

reserve!!!
call me finn or nico
he/him/his

kanekikennn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wishbone! » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:38 am

ImageImageImageImageImage
Username: flatus terra

Name: Artemis Ziarre, but xe prefers Miss.

While xer surname has always been Zairre
[meaning goddess of the sky], xe legally
changed xer name from Arthur to Artemis
when xe started physical transitioning MtF.

story relating to xer transsexuality?
    or maybe some rad art? bOTH?
ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

Last edited by wishbone! on Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
asterisk*; nicknames encouraged
adult
they/them
wishbone!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offended Cockatiel » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:38 am

Username: Byteme
Name: Carmilla
Meaning: Golden, fruitful orchard
Extra:

Mothers branches had a fixated place where they lied, up on the singular grassy cliff ledge of alluring lands, streaking water continuous dimensions beneath. Connected to an enormous sepia tree, one that took no lie to consider brobdingnagian in the softest terms. It towered high over my head. So high, that I was overshadowed by its very furthest leaf.

every spring the pale fuchsia flowers would bloom and stay luminous and alive, until one year had passed. In meaning, after full year of vitality, they would die. Then soon after, without rhym or reason, almost, everything upon that tall, enamored tree would die.

Losing colour, becoming a mixture of greyish-wight and fallen foliage fallow. After a spotty amount of months though, it would seem to come back to life- Slowly, it would begin to gain back the colours it had lost and commence growing once more, its buds unfolding when it had fully reawakened.

Mother, Deliliah, she would make me pick up the smallest fallen branches, their wry dead shape still supporting the small buds.

It was unnatural. They did not die. As if they were connected to the very life of that 300 foot tree itself, those fallen branchling buds did not wilt nor pass. No matter the months that trailed by them. It was called the Amberwood tree, or whilom "The tree of passing", it's small blossoms glowing from daybreak till gloaming.

Mother would, with careful detail put them in a cauldron, she was quite penchant for it. Although, her cauldron was unstable, it was strong as a boasting raven. After all, they mainly fed on carrion, and so did this cauldron. The decaying flesh of dead animals, small birds and felines, foxes with their tails caught in traps and trash looming rustic raccoons. And of course, for added kicks, the fallen branches of a peculiar, individual tree.

I was never sure of what kind of broth she was creating, with all of these dead things. It gained an unlikely glow, of burgundy pink, mesmerizing yet eerie. It was surely magical, she told me so. Sublime, in a way that had it seem unearthly, with an essence that made you sure it was coming straight from nowhere good.

There would be no euphemism in her wording as she explained, although there was in mine, still she'd veer around true explanations like a fighter pilot viewing its enemies and allies in one battlefield, precisely making decisions on whom to avoid and how it is to be done.

She told me stories, things like how if you were to eat a flower from this tree when it had newly bloomed, or from any fallen branch no matter what its age, within a year you would die.

She'd go to the far off village for a long wile, selling her broth, as well as beastly trinkets. She, a cultured and unpolished lady all in the same, blessed maledictions. Still, upon restless twilit-light I found myself taking Amberwood branches and running off.
Last edited by Offended Cockatiel on Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:01 pm, edited 34 times in total.
Offended Cockatiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peppermintleo » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:40 am

Im gunna try. I have this idea I wanna use, SO why not :D
call me pure / he-him pronouns / transboy