Rioji #51 [puffee] by moosetachio

Based on Click to view
Artist moosetachio [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
25 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rioji #51 [puffee]

Postby moosetachio » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:05 pm

Gah she's so cute. ;u; I've been obsessing over Chinese hair styles and accessories lately so I just had to do a Rio based off them. She's also got a heavenly silk sash. If you don't know, the sashes are worn by Chinese fairies in the Heavens. It floats around them. Chinese fairies aren't like the Western versions at all. They're human figures, all female, have elegant and slender arms, giggle about, and serve the Emperor and Empress. They wear long robes which flows past their feet with a floating sash around them. Their hair is usually flowing down with bundles tied up in a style of sorts with beautiful hair ornaments.

This Rioji has ornamental pink lotus flowers in her hair.

If there will be Rio babies, I want to see one with her as the mother. ovo

To win her, please fill out the form below and give me a little story of her doing whatever she does during her free time. Can be brief or long.

Code: Select all
Username:
Rioji's Name:
Story:

Ends on July 12th. So you have about 5 days to get your entry in.
Last edited by moosetachio on Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
moosetachio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rioji #51

Postby Dewey » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:40 am

hehe mark for later ;w;

-------username ; Dewey
    -------rioji's name ; Mei 美
    ----------Chinese / "beauty"
    -------story ;
Last edited by Dewey on Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dewey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buddha - » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:42 am

hh what a gorgeous girl. making. uwu
buddha -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Running Fern » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:01 am

Username: InfinityRain
Rioji's Name: Susuki
Story: Susuki's favorite thing to do is stargaze. She loves going out into meadows far away from cities and homes and laying with a blanket and some snacks and staring at the stars. Why does she like stargazing? It makes her feel closer to her mother who she lost when she was young and staring at the stars in the night listening to the bugs and the frogs can make her miss her Mom but also makes her feel so much closer to her again, and helps her think. Whenever she has a problem she has a hard time solving she goes stargazing and something about looking up at the stars listening to the bugs and the frogs helps her work through and solve all her problems just like her Mom would have.
Last edited by Running Fern on Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sup, Used to be Blank Canvas.
Just a plant person wandering my way through life
Starting school to be an airplane mechanic soon, not super active.
Running Fern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eli ayase » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:15 am

Username:
Rioji's Name:
Story:

she is beautifulll res

ImageImageImage
infp, taurus sun, pisces moon, leo rising.
i like peaches, sushi, socks, swimming, &
league of legends. also dogs. i love dogs.
to do;
sig art by me
icon by cicamicu, the richard to my ear
my kalons
eli ayase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rioji #51 [1 day left]

Postby Expresso. » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:04 pm

Username:
Expresso.

Rioji's Name:
Veronica

Story:
Veronica has a lot of spare time. She usually spends the time with her beloved animal friends, especially rabbits (wow,I'm so original xD). She adores rabbits and have many in her home. However, Veronica is not very sociable so she doesn't have many Rioji friends. Although, sometimes, she does go out and look for friends and possibly boyfriends. She feels very lonely, hence why she does it.
Last edited by Expresso. on Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Characters | Trades | dA | Art Shop
ImageImageImage
I'm on a hiatus :'(
Expresso.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rioji #51 [1 day left]

Postby Novi » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:25 pm

Username: cyril.
    Rioji's Name: Daiyu, a Chinese name meaning "black jade".
    Story:
    Silence. Pure, unadulterated, blissful silence. Chozai hummed peacefully as he went about his daily routine - awakening, getting breakfast, reading... The likes of it. He didn't mind that it was all so repetitive; heavens, no. That way, he knew he'd always be safe. Nothing could hurt you if you did it a thousand times with good results each time.
    He picked up his favorite book - a Stephen King thriller - and sat down, beginning to read. It all seemed so peaceful...
    Until a loud clamor from outside disturbed his tranquility.
    With a scowl, Chozai arose from his seat, walking out of the door to his home and barely missing the sharp edge of a knife, which was now firmly embedded into the wooden wall beside him. He gave a not-so-manly squeak of terror, looking bug-eyed at the figure who had thrown it - and now wore a sheepish grin on her face.
    Chozai narrowed his eyes. "Daiyu..." he started, but was quickly cut off by the smaller Rioji's quick words.
    "I am sorry, Xiānshēng," she sputtered. "I did not know you would come out of your home if I were to practice my knife-throwing. I apologize greatly." With that, she bowed her head in shame.
    Chozai sighed and placed a hand in Daiyu's hair, ruffling it slightly. "You don't have to treat me like I'm any better than you," he chuckled. "Just... Try to keep it down, okay?"
    "Hao!"
    Chozai smiled and looked back at the knife, biting his lower lip gently before turning back to Daiyu. "Erm, Daiyu?"
    "Hao?"
    "Why do you insist on throwing knives, anyways?"
    Daiyu stopped for a moment and mulled over his question before smiling widely at him. "I find that it is a good way to earn respect in your country! Back in China, it was not proper for a woman to throw knives, so I could not express myself clearly. I find that this is a good way to 'vent' my emotions, ne?"
    "...I see," Chozai said, nodding. "Maybe I'll have to buy you a target set for your birthday..."

(I might add more later ; v ; Hopefully this isn't too late!)
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

L e i

Postby Puffee » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:23 pm

Username: Puffee
      Rioji's Name: Lei
        It's a female, Chinese name meaning 'flower bud'. It's pronounced lee.

Story: written in first person

I've always liked relaxing. I've never really been an 'out there' party type of girl. I spend my spare time with either a few friends or on my own. You see, I've always loved meditating by my pond, and just relaxing in the fresh air. But, my favourite thing to do... well, I like to lie down and read romance novels. I never used to do this though... It started when I realised just how much I love, love.

As a child, I was raised to be... alone. My parents discouraged me finding my own love, and even friends were hard to find because of their high expectations. However, one day two teenagers happened to be walking by the pond near our house. It's a very beautiful place, but my parents tried to always keep it hidden. Anyway, I saw how much they cared for each other, how beautiful it was to feel that way about someone. Shame my parents did not feel that way - about themselves or me.
        So I bought a book about it. My parents unsuspecting, as of course, I was just reading - they didn't care enough to know what I was reading.

And since then, I have always loved reading romance. I don't live with my parents anymore, but the passion has stayed with me.
Puffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rioji #51 [closed for judging]

Postby moosetachio » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:22 am

Winner is Puffed. :)

Thanks for entering everyone!