Rioji #50 by H0ND4

Based on Click to view
Artist H0ND4 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rioji #50

Postby H0ND4 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:29 pm

This fella's a bit Red panda themed (by accident, aha)

I have no idea what to say in these sort of things SO UH, ONTO THE FORM

I want to know what you'd choose for a name, gender (can be unisex/gender neutral), personality (either brief or as long as you want, I don't mind uvu) AND to mix things up, I'd like to know what it is he or she fears most.

Code: Select all
Username:
Roiji's Name:
Worst Fear:

Your end date is July 14th, which'll be a Monday, roughly a week from now.
H0ND4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rioji #50

Postby foxxbreath » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:51 pm

gasp reD PANDAs

reserved <33
    ImageImage
    π•­π–Š 𝖔𝖓 π–™π–π–Š π–˜π–Žπ–‰π–Š 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 π–˜π–†π–›π–Šπ–˜ π–•π–Šπ–”π–•π–‘π–Š

π•­π–Šπ–ˆπ–”π–’π–Š 𝖆 π–Œπ–”π–”π–‰ 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:08 am

Username:Mai-mai-mari

☩☩☩☩

Roiji's Name: Frey; A name originating from Norse custom and translating to 'Lord'

☩☩☩☩☩

☩☩☩☩☩☩

Personality:Frey is a confidant smoothtalker with an eye for all things old and moldy. He has a strong fascination with the objects, tombs, and artifacts left by his Norse ancestors; and spends most of his time learning about his heritage. He adores the concept of vikings; and dreams of a life at sea; travelling the world; maybe not so much with the pillaging- however. He owns an old viking shield; that he wears on his back as often as possible. Though hes an intellectual when it comes to his fascination; hes otherwise a little slow on the uptake. He's anything but street smart; and has more intellect than common knowledge. Hes brave and not afraid to do something stupid and daring if it means finding a new discovery; because he wants to prove that he's earned his name to the ancestors hes absolutely sure are waiting for him in Valhalla.
Though he doesn't believe in all forms of Norse myth; he belongs strongly in their concept of a paradise after death.Hes very tolerant of those who don't share his beliefs; but if anyone's willing to listen to him; he can talk about his passion for hours, sharing everything he knows. When he isn't focused on the history and culture of vikings and the norse; He's usually snacking out, as he has a bit of a sweet tooth; and likes to eat. (He blames that on his ancestors too)

☩☩☩☩☩

Worst Fear: Frey has many fears; from disappointing his ancestors; to not reaching Valhalla, and snakes; but his absolute worst fear is something a little more menial than that. He has a horrible fear of one day cutting himself drinking from a soda can. When he was younger, his mother always used to scold him not to mess with the lids- or the metal could cut him; and it was a warning that stuck with him for the rest of his life. Though it's not that scary to most; to Frey its terrifying to even think about drinking from a soda can. He always has to pour the soda into a cup (Only after having someone else open it, of course).

☩☩☩☩
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bugparty » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:05 pm

β–ˆβ–Œ
β–ˆβ–Œ
β–ˆβ–Œ
β–ˆβ–Œ
β–ˆβ–Œ
β–ˆβ–Œ
β–ˆβ–Œ
β–ˆβ–Œ
β–ˆβ–Œ
β–ˆβ–Œ
β–ˆβ–Œ
β–ˆβ–Œ
β–ˆβ–Œ
β–ˆβ–Œ
β–ˆβ–Œ
β–ˆβ–Œ
β–ˆβ–Œ
β–ˆβ–Œ
β–ˆβ–Œ
β–β–ˆ
β–β–ˆ
β–β–ˆ
β–β–ˆ
β–β–ˆ
β–β–ˆ
β–β–ˆ
β–β–ˆ
β–β–ˆ
β–β–ˆ
β–β–ˆ
β–β–ˆ
β–β–ˆ
β–β–ˆ
β–β–ˆ
β–β–ˆ
β–β–ˆ
β–β–ˆ
β–β–ˆ

Username;;
T-ushii

Name;;
Dae, which means great in Korean.

Gender;;
Dae is a male.

Personality;;
Dae is a little rude at times. He's always witty and has a comeback in his mind 24/7. He's sorta the sass master, shoe's don't match your shirt? He's probably already giving you advice on how to style clothing. He is a perfectionist, although he isn't great at everything he tries.

Worst Fear;;
Dae's biggest fear is for people to believe he's a fake. He's scared for people to think that he's trying to act cool, he's always like that. It's no that he's trying to be something he's not, he's just him.
bug ! adult ! she/her
my pixel art shop
excited to be back from the grave after all these years
ImageImageImage
bugparty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tricksters » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:42 am

Username:
Tricksters

Roiji's Name:
Abahi Shereea

Personality:
Quiet and helpful, does not let smiles cross his face. He often is stoic and unwilling to give up anything. Though he is stubborn, he often tries new things but never reveals how he feels about the new topic, idea, food, or object. He is very intelligent but does not show it for others believe he had no inner intelligence so he plays along to make them happy.

Worst Fear:
He is afraid to look at himself in a mirror. He fears he looks the way society believes is his opposite. Brave and chiseled, willing to live for adventure and self confidence. He thinks of himself as a small runt, born to be picked on and laughed at.

Spectrophobia:
Those who are too afraid to look at their own reflection in a mirror have spectrophobia.

nova - mouse artist
I work over full time 5 days a week lol
please be patient with me I'm so tired rn

my birthday is august 20th
Tricksters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby H0ND4 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:00 pm

Tricksters wrote:
Username:
Tricksters

Roiji's Name:
Abahi Shereea

Personality:
Quiet and helpful, does not let smiles cross his face. He often is stoic and unwilling to give up anything. Though he is stubborn, he often tries new things but never reveals how he feels about the new topic, idea, food, or object. He is very intelligent but does not show it for others believe he had no inner intelligence so he plays along to make them happy.

Worst Fear:
He is afraid to look at himself in a mirror. He fears he looks the way society believes is his opposite. Brave and chiseled, willing to live for adventure and self confidence. He thinks of himself as a small runt, born to be picked on and laughed at.

Spectrophobia:
Those who are too afraid to look at their own reflection in a mirror have spectrophobia.

Congrats hon, you've won this Rioji. uvu
H0ND4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tricksters » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:03 pm

Thank you so much! Lovely surprise to come home to ;v;