Based on Click to view
Artist CLUMSY [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lizard dog #33

Postby CLUMSY » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:06 am

hmmm I've been neglecting these guys I feel bad ene
Here's one I've had in my unfinished drawings for a long time.
Writing contesttttt~

Code: Select all
username:
name:
story about adoption: (no word limit but don't scare me please xD)
CLUMSY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby P0RTLAND » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:07 am

nice to meet you ➵ hello! im hunter, and i am a current non-owner of lizard dogs. ive seen these around a few times, but never really looked into them that much, but i saw this pup, and automatically fell in love! i do hope that i can take him home.

the top layer ➵ i saw this LD immediately as a boy, i cant see it any other way. being a boy, i chose a very masculine name, the name sean. other ways to spell it are shawn, shaun, etc, but he prefers sean, as it is the original way to spell the name, and its simple. most people dont like the name they were born with, but sean loves his name because it means "gift from god," and he likes that. sean is just an ordinary lizard dog, he doesn't have anything really special about him, except that i think he's just precious.

digging deeper ➵ sean is a big softie, but he can be rude at times. sean is very kind and polite, but he can be a troublemaker. he was never one to have a perfect life, he's been in and out of foster homes, always in the system, always. he has a history of running away, or at least trying. he is sloppy and always is found. secretly he likes it, being found. he wants to be found, that all.

why i want him ➵ sean looks like a tough guy, he looks and now sounds like he would have an interesting and unique past, something different than my other characters. ive never had a character like this, or similar to his species, so it would be a fun experience. i dont doubt in any way that i will have him for years to come. he is most likely going to be a very active character, participating in roleplays, commissioned art, and so much more. i see great potential in him.

backstory ➵ i know in order to earn him, i have to write a story about his adoption, so here it goes! [i apologize for the horrible writing, i have no experience writing stories, at all.] sean has been in seven foster homes, he keeps tally marks on his arm in permanent marker. every time he is adopted, he is only kept for a few weeks before his foster parents decide that he isn't a good fit, he doesn't fit in, he isn't perfect for their family. his closest friend is his social worker, he avoids making friends at school, since he moves schools often. he barely remembers his birth parents, they dropped him off when he was a pup. you could say he's been on the run ever since, even though he doesn't run far, he really does miss having a family, he's made friends with dane, who is also an outcast, as well as rory but sean considers rory a little perky and annoying sometimes. he feels like ever since he ran away for serious, he found his family within dane and rory, as well as their very large and extended family, every single one is unique and has had a past, sometimes a bad one, they all have secrets, they all have their own little friend groups, but in the end, they all come together. and that's what sean wanted, and he found it. a real family.

playlist ➵ city of angels // weightless // i just wanna run // light em up // wonderwall // loser

art ➵ art by me
Last edited by P0RTLAND on Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:22 am, edited 10 times in total.
P0RTLAND

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lizard dog #33

Postby CLUMSY » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:22 am

bump; end date when there's 2 finished entries
CLUMSY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby katsue » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:36 am

P0RTLAND wrote:

nice to meet you ➵ hello! im hunter, and i am a current non-owner of lizard dogs. ive seen these around a few times, but never really looked into them that much, but i saw this pup, and automatically fell in love! i do hope that i can take him home.

the top layer ➵ i saw this LD immediately as a boy, i cant see it any other way. being a boy, i chose a very masculine name, the name sean. other ways to spell it are shawn, shaun, etc, but he prefers sean, as it is the original way to spell the name, and its simple. most people dont like the name they were born with, but sean loves his name because it means "gift from god," and he likes that. sean is just an ordinary lizard dog, he doesn't have anything really special about him, except that i think he's just precious.

digging deeper ➵ sean is a big softie, but he can be rude at times. sean is very kind and polite, but he can be a troublemaker. he was never one to have a perfect life, he's been in and out of foster homes, always in the system, always. he has a history of running away, or at least trying. he is sloppy and always is found. secretly he likes it, being found. he wants to be found, that all.

why i want him ➵ sean looks like a tough guy, he looks and now sounds like he would have an interesting and unique past, something different than my other characters. ive never had a character like this, or similar to his species, so it would be a fun experience. i dont doubt in any way that i will have him for years to come. he is most likely going to be a very active character, participating in roleplays, commissioned art, and so much more. i see great potential in him.

backstory ➵ i know in order to earn him, i have to write a story about his adoption, so here it goes! [i apologize for the horrible writing, i have no experience writing stories, at all.] sean has been in seven foster homes, he keeps tally marks on his arm in permanent marker. every time he is adopted, he is only kept for a few weeks before his foster parents decide that he isn't a good fit, he doesn't fit in, he isn't perfect for their family. his closest friend is his social worker, he avoids making friends at school, since he moves schools often. he barely remembers his birth parents, they dropped him off when he was a pup. you could say he's been on the run ever since, even though he doesn't run far, he really does miss having a family, he's made friends with dane, who is also an outcast, as well as rory but sean considers rory a little perky and annoying sometimes. he feels like ever since he ran away for serious, he found his family within dane and rory, as well as their very large and extended family, every single one is unique and has had a past, sometimes a bad one, they all have secrets, they all have their own little friend groups, but in the end, they all come together. and that's what sean wanted, and he found it. a real family.

playlist ➵ city of angels // weightless // i just wanna run // light em up // wonderwall // loser

art ➵ art by me

Due to lack of judging/activity by the original poster, this adopt now belongs to you! Congrats!
katsue
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me