Based on Click to view
Artist H0ND4 [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rioji #33

Postby H0ND4 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:47 pm

ImageImage
A Rioji is a weasel-like creature with long, bendy ears and a huge lengthy tail. Rioji's use these strong, flexible tails to grab faraway objects, climb, and to defend themselves, and most improtantly for warmth. Occasionally, they have fun and jump around, using their tails as springs. Humans particularly like these tails because they give great hugs! Riojis are very friendly, non aggressive creatures. They can be found nearly anywhere, and their tails make them easy to find. A Rioji's diet consists of mostly plants, but they also enjoy meat as snacks. Do you have the patience to call one of these your own?

booklover789 wrote: Username: booklover789
Rioji's Name: Rowena
Named After: Rowena Ravenclaw, founder of the Ravenclaw House in the "Harry Potter" series of books and movies.
Personality: Rowena is very elusive and secretive - she doesn't tell just everybody everything. She holds knowledge very highly, and thinks more of someone if he/she proves himself/herself to be wise. She loves to read, and isn't particularly sporty - but when challenged to a game, she'll beat anyone who dares go up against her. She can be moody and irritable - but for the most part she just stays away from most beings, preferring her books over interaction.
Favorite Toy: She absolutely LOVES to play with her chess board. Even though most beings think of chess as a difficult game and thus not enjoyable, Rowena absolutely loves to play the game against whomever is up for a challenge. She loves to use tricks and tips to quickly pummel opponents, and prides herself on knowing more moves in chess than any of her friends.
Last edited by H0ND4 on Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
H0ND4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rioji #33: OPEN

Postby booklover789 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:36 pm

Username: booklover789
Named After: Rowena Ravenclaw, founder of the Ravenclaw House in the "Harry Potter" series of books and movies.
Personality: Rowena is very elusive and secretive - she doesn't tell just everybody everything. She holds knowledge very highly, and thinks more of someone if he/she proves himself/herself to be wise. She loves to read, and isn't particularly sporty - but when challenged to a game, she'll beat anyone who dares go up against her. She can be moody and irritable - but for the most part she just stays away from most beings, preferring her books over interaction.
Favorite Toy: She absolutely LOVES to play with her chess board. Even though most beings think of chess as a difficult game and thus not enjoyable, Rowena absolutely loves to play the game against whomever is up for a challenge. She loves to use tricks and tips to quickly pummel opponents, and prides herself on knowing more moves in chess than any of her friends.
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rioji #33: OPEN

Postby Beachy. » Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:09 pm

Username: Jane Doe
Rioji's Name: Bruce
Personality: lazy, bad taste in decor, prankster, comedy relief, bossy, loud, crazy, lovable, somewhat charming, goofy, and surprisingly dependable and loyal
Favorite Toy: a fake plastic mossberg knife him and his best friend used to play with when they were kids pretending to be army soldiers and just playing around the backyard
Other: (Optional for anything else that wants to be added)

This is a wip because I'm on mobile but I want him to be my Rioji Kingston's BFF and I will link to his page for further info. When I get on my laptop anyways.
im leaving chicken smoothie, but I'm giving everything to my friend ~Satanic~Embrace~ or however you spell it. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone, but I've been through a lot of emotional stuff lately that I just can't handle anymore. You were all great friends, and SE has been a past member of CS, and she said she would come back only to honor my retirement. Treat her with nothing but respect, she is one of the nicest people you will meet. Goodbye all!
Beachy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rioji #33

Postby H0ND4 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:39 pm

Congrads Book, you've won her. uvu
H0ND4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rioji #33

Postby booklover789 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:00 am

Falli wrote:

Congrads Book, you've won her. uvu

Oh my word! :D She is my first Rioji! Thank you so much!
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups