Time spent 1 hour
Drawing sessions 3
169 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Viscus

Kiamara #398 - Winner

Postby Viscus » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:00 pm

What is a Kiamara?
A Kiamara is a wolf-like creature. They have long, fluffy manes on the top of their heads, running down between their shoulders. They all have spots on their bodies- a trait in which will never be bred out of their DNA. They also have feathers- every Kiamara is given feathers when they reach the age of 2 years old. Their diet consists of fruit as well as meat- they prey on similar creatures that wolves would. Kiamara can be very shy before they get to know you. Can you win a Kiamara's heart?

name;;
gender;;
favorite thing about winter;;

extras allowed, art allowed
get creative with your form!

Ends January 5th

Last edited by Viscus on Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:31 am, edited 5 times in total.
╔═════════════════════════════════╗
hello!
i am Viscus, they/them is fine
i like to speak in blue
i am a Kiamara artist
ask me things on my ask.fm!

find me elsewhere through the links!

╚═════════════════════════════════╝
Viscus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara #398 - Adopt Me!

Postby foxxbreath » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:01 pm

possible reserve. <3
    ImageImage
    𝕭𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊

𝕭𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yuketsu » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:01 pm

Name: Yuki
Favorite Thing about Winter: Jumping into a fresh pile of snow and tasting it. Its very good when its fresh and she rolls around it!
Last edited by yuketsu on Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x盯著我幹嘛?你有什麼目的!
bestie | senpai | valorant fanclub
chinese, christian, registered nurse
my shops: art | character designs
yuketsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The One & Only Vapor » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:01 pm

Ooooh, pretttyyyyy! *v*
Beautiful everything, but probably won't try out, seeing as my dream gal is your #387 x3
hello there! i'm the...

...one & only vapor.

check out my art shop!! [click words or dragon]

they/them pronouns please

nontheist • pro-choice • LGBTQA+ rights • INFJ • feminist
agender • pansexual

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

The One & Only Vapor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fish-soda » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:01 pm

i'll most likely regret this, but...i'm going to drop out ono
    i love this kiamara to no end, but i see so many other people who i know i can't compete
    against, so...ignore this now ^//^
Last edited by fish-soda on Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:35 pm, edited 15 times in total.
    -—-Image
    -𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙻 | 𝚅𝙸𝙲 | 𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙰

‧̍̊˙· .𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞. ·˙‧̍̊
    abt me ✘ my kals ✘ chars
    |
fish-soda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arowana » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:02 pm

Reserve I'm p sure
Arowana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jensen ackles » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:03 pm

Elsa. My name is Elsa. I think it fits me well, and i hate it when people try and come up with nicknames! My name is pure and simple, Elsa.

I'm a girl. Sometimes I act less 'womanly' as I should, but why should they care?

Oh, that's a hard question! I ADORE the snow, and the hot coco, and all the lights put up at Christmas. Most of all, though, I love to build snowmen! Cute little snowmen with little unicorn noses! Then I like giving the snowmen big, warm hugs~

❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

Some call me hard to define, but, being me, I know myself fairly well. I am a stubborn, hard-headed girl who can't ever be wrong. Never ever. I'm competitive, annoying, and sometimes, though I hate to admit it, a little mean and rude. I'm not intentionally rude, but sometimes I really am. I'll just get so competitive that I make a comment that I really shouldn't. One thing good about me, though, is I have the self-confidence to admit that I was wrong and tell others the truth. I hate lying, absolutely hate it. If you can't tell your best friend or family member the truth, what good are you? To me, a liar is the same as a betrayer, and a betrayer is the same as a murder and a convict. It's a little harsh, but nothing should ever come before the truth. If I can trust you to tell the truth, I am really a spunky and outgoing person. I am a nerd, a bookworm, a geek, a gamer, and everything else used to describe a geeky, unique girl like me! I play pranks on others sometimes, but never will I purposely hurt someone. Unless they deserve it. If they deserve it, I am a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, I have been trained as I sniper, I know the pressure points of the body, and I am not afraid to use my ninja skills to show someone up when they are just a terrible person. My ninja only comes out when someone realllllllly deserves it though. Otherwise I'm really gentle. I can be quiet and shy around new people, and some are really quite surprised by my inner bubbliness. I like surprising people that way! Nothing is quite like showing someone that their stereotype isn't true, like proving that being a nerd means you have big glasses and suspenders. Not that I have something against suspenders or glasses. So, all in all: I am stubborn, competitive, annoying, truthful, unique, ninja, bubbly, gentle, geeky, and sometimes a little rude. I think you'll grow to like me anyways!

I hope you're ready for another surprise! I am from royal blood, born to the king and queen of a medieval-esque hidden fiefdom, and no I will not tell you where it is. There is a reason they have hidden until now, and it was my choice to leave. Which leads to now, where I probably should explain why and how! So, I am really a runaway princess. Yup, me. It's like a soap opera. When I was growing up in that small community, everyone felt everything should always stay the same. The same roads, the same houses, the same books, the same clothes, even the same food every night for dinner. Everyone was the same, monotone, boring. Right from my birth I was different. I was colorful. I was unique. They didn't know what to do with me. So they did nothing. My mother and father did the best they could to keep me occupied, keep me happy, but they knew I was lonely and itching for adventure. For what seemed like billions of years I was stuck there, chained up inside a little cave the outside world didn't know existed. I swear, it's like I'm right out of a Disney movie! But, being the little rebel I am, I managed to slip away. I came here, but I didn't really expect freedom to be quite this lonely. I was expecting faces to see and people to meet just lining the streets, waiting to talk to me. Boy, I was wrong. Apparently a homeless little Kia isn't exactly welcome in every town and home.

I want to be someone. I just want to be noticed. I want to be loved, cherished, and actually respected for who I am and what I do. I want to be me.

• Winter
  • The Truth
  • Books
  • Nerdy things
  • Cupcakes
  • Actiony stuff
  • Art
  • Comfy Clothes
  • Music
  • Electronics
  • Outdoors
  • Board Games
  • Memes
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Hats
  • Ranting
  • Fangirling
  • Movies
  • Rock 'n Roll
  • Sleep
  • Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips
  • Fluff
  • Numbers that end in 0 or 5
  • Birdwatching
  • Campfires
  • Christmas Music
  • Wrapping Paper
  • Brown Paper Packages tied up with string
  • References
  • Ancient Egypt
  • Poppyseed Cake
  • Tumblr
  • Family Time
  • Too much Heat
  • Sitting for too long
  • Spicy Food
  • Clichés
  • Soap Operas
  • Idiots
  • People with no soul
  • Uncultured people
  • Homework
  • Insults
  • Gossip
  • Liars
  • Interrupting People
  • Bubble Wrap
  • Hard Candy
  • Leeches
  • Cold Metal
  • Hypocrites
  • Annoyingly Religious People
  • Really strong scents
  • Frills
  • Tattle-tails
  • Lumpy soups
  • Long lines
  • Self-centered people
  • Attention Hogs
  • Crowds
  • Nunchucks
  • Rocks
  • Llama spit
  • Touchy-feely people
  • Canned Food
  • Kites

FOR ME GO AWAY
USING THESE GIFS:
Last edited by jensen ackles on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:37 am, edited 11 times in total.
-
-

who are we to wonder where we're going?
who am i to tell me who i am?

call me jen | female | infp | gryffindor

plumieskalsbarnstableswmes

let's take it back and take in every moment
who am i to tell me who i am?

-
jensen ackles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby P0CKETKNIFE » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:05 pm

Le reserve.

lee artist he/him + adult
    ► I've been an active user on
    CS through a good number of
    years, but nowadays I tend to
    keep to myself and check in
    when I have the time. I'll be on
    artfight this year
    -- team vampire!!

mods made me remove my links lmao / credit

P0CKETKNIFE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T u m b l e » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:06 pm

How many extras are we allowed? Reserved c:
ImageImage Image ImageImage

Please pm me if I haven't replied to your message or if I owe you something ;v;
T u m b l e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sapphire Snow Aurora Eira

Postby Chimericect » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:06 pm

Before i start...I would like to say I made a website for this beauty ^^ As you could see, I really wish to own her ^^ I know it's not the best form, or the most prettied up one. I get it if you don't pick me to own her, but I hope you at least think about it. I don't own a kiamara yet, and I really wish to own one. If you choose me, I will love her to bits and pieces ^^ thank you for your consideration and Happy New Year!

My Username...Why, my username is derpydog, but why not make it easire and call me derpy?

What her name would be...I would name this beautiful Kiamara Sapphire Snow Eira Aurora. I know eira means snow, but i think it sounds nice with her name. She may not be the color of an actual Sapphire, but that's okay. She doesn't mind at all, why should she care?

Nicknames... Well, she has a few nicknames. Most Kias call her Sapphie, but she doesnt alwys prefer that. She occasionally goes by Aurora, but only her close friends who know her well call her that. She normally doesn't tell people her full name unless she trusts them. And she is also called Eira for two reasons. It does mean snow, yes, so snow is pretty much twice in her name. Also, since she loves sports to do with the snow she is perfectly fine with being called snow or Eira.

Why i chose her name... Well, I went through many many names. Honestly, it changed a few times. I named her sapphire snow because of her beautiful blue color. I also really love gemstones, and this made me think of sapphire. I know sapphire is a dark blue color, but it's a really pretty combination with snow. It was either Eira, which is her nickname, or sapphire. She didn't look white enough to be counted as snow, but more like ice. I didn't directly name her ice, that was to original for a unique kia. I also thought Eira sounded pretty, don't you think?

Gender... In my opinion, what i had in mind when i saw this Kia was very feminine. I decided to make her a Female not because of looks, but because of her character. I cannot see her as a male, but thats my complete and honest opinion.

Age and Birthday... On January 1st,1997 at exactly 12:07 a.m. She weighed no more than 4 pounds and about 7 ounces. She was 9 inches long, but grew quickly. Now, in 2014, she has just turned 18.

Lets play the Favorites game!

Whats her favorite flower? Her favorite flower would be the pointsettia. She loves how beautiful and red they look. Every year, around Christmas time, she will go and buy pointsettias and dip them in wax, preserving them forever. She will make up to ten, depending on how lazy she acts. She will give one to her Kia and non-kia friends, keeping her extras.

Whats her favorite bird?
She doesn't really have a favorite bird, but she does love ravens. She does have a dove, but she just adopted the dove when she saw him. She really loves the mysterious aura ravens seem to have, and how they always seem to be a bad omen.

Whats her favorite song?
Again, its hard to pick a favorite song. There are so many she loves to liten to, including Let it go, Demons, 3000 Miles, and Brave. She just doesn't eem to grasp how music can be bad even though she hates rock and heavy metal stuff.

-personalty-
This little girl? She would have a large array of traits.
Sweet- she is always wanting to help others, and would do anything to help her friends! She is rarely ever yelling or being rude to someone, even if they are mean to her. Her 'Blizzard' side comes out when someone bullies her friends or family.
Defensive- she is very sweet, but if you dare to hurt her friends or family, good luck. (Apparently she knows tae-Kwan-do and karate!)
Silly- She is a very, derpy Kia. She's always messing around, and claims to have never been normal in her life! (It's also not in her vocabulary)
Outgoing- she's a very outgoing Kia for the most part, but when she needs alone time she needs alone time.
Music! this is, yes, her personality. She loves listening to music, and her favorite three Christmas song are Dominic the Donkey, Last Christmas, and Carol of the Bells. She loves singing to them all, but when Dominic comes on? She just decides to be a derp. I'm not very sure, though if it actually is her favorite song.
Laid back- she may be outgoing, but she is also cool about it. She isn't a hyperactive monster-unless she wants to be- that you may think she is

-likes-
  • Drawing
  • Singing
  • Writing
  • Skiing
  • sledding
  • extreme sledding
  • The snow
  • Ice cream!
  • Her friends
  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • Hot cocoa
  • Watching snowflakes
  • Studying snowflakes (Occasionally)

-dislikes-
  • 100 degree weather
  • Bullies
  • Criminals
  • When her pencil breaks
  • When she is cooped up inside

-Fears-
  • Thunderstorms
  • Heights
  • Alone in the dark
  • Spiders and bees
  • Dying
  • Stalkers

-why I want her-
Well, I want her for many reasons. I really love this one, I haven't tried out for any yet. She caught my eye and, well, I'm typing a huge form for her. She is, out of all honesty, my dream kia.I could go on for hours typing on how gorgeous she is, but I won't. I'm just going to say I love her design, her shades of blue, and just her! She is the most beautiful Kia I have ever seen so far! Another one of my reasons is that I don't have one yet. I have seen so many forms for one and there's like, with my luck, a low chance of winning. I don't care, I'm going to try and impress you! ^^ hopefully it isn't to much though.

-story-

The chilly air whipped throughout the air, freezing whatever it could. It was a perfect day to be outside, making snowmen and sledding. Of course, sapphire was already doing what she loves, skiing! She was young, and she had a long way to go before she was a pro, but she couldn't help but dream. She loved the chilly air of winter rip through her fur, sending a brilliant sensation of mixed feelings. She also enjoyed the competition, and winning. Most of all, she loved being with her friends. She white blanket of snow may have been beautiful, but sapphire liked the rough snow that gave her a challenge when skiing. She may love drawing, writing, and singing, but spots of all she loved to ski with her friends and family.

[color=#4080FF]-Story 2-

It was a cold wintery day, wind chill below -40. All bundled up and playing outside was Sapphire and Riptide, the Sima. They bounded and chased each other, Riptide pretty much freezing hi tail off. "-S-Sapphire,can w-we go in n-n-now?" He asked, teeth chattering Sapphire rolled her eyes. "One more game, hide and eek?" She asked with a bright smile upon her face, clearly unfazed by the chilly weather. Riptide sighed, but gave I. "Fine, but you hide. Ill seek" He aid, already starting to count. Sapphire giggled and ran off, finding herself in a cave. "Did I go to far?" She asked herself. "Nah" She reassured herself. She walked around the luminescent cave, which glittered with icicles. "I wanna eat one" She said, racing up to one and licking it. Once her tongue got stuck, she began to worry. "Uh oh..." She muttered, trying to pull her tongue off. She sat there for about a half an hour, humming to herself and thinking of a way out. Suddenly, she heard a voice. "Hey, Sapphie, you in here?" A male voice called out, Riptide! "Over... Hea!" She yelled, her voice reverberating through the large cave. Riptide came running up, then burst out laughing once he saw her. "Um, Saph? You have a little someth--" He was cut off by Sapphires annoyed voice. "Just help me" She growled, clearly not in the mood. Riptide shattered the icicle, some still stuck to sapphires tongue. "It will melt pretty quick" Riptide said with a smile. Suddenly, the cave seemed to grow alive with shaking icicles. "Run!" sapphire shouted, the two running away quickly. Once out, the two huffd and puffed for the chilly air. "Well now that that's over, lets go INSIDE, shall we?" Riptide said in an asking tone. Sapphire nodded and smiled. "Wait, how did you find me?" She asked with a tilt of her head. "Your pawprints silly" Riptide said. Sapphire nodded understandingly, then cracked a grin "Race ya to the cabin!" She challenged, already racing to be the first with Riptide not to far behind.

-Poem-
Snow is Falling

Snow is falling on the ground.
Turning everything white all around
It floats down gently on a breeze
Covering the rooftops & the trees
Snowflakes dance on my windowpane
Making patterns over & over again

Snow is falling freezing ice
A winter wonderland looks so nice
Trudging through the crisp white snow
Telling tales round the fire we sit
Warm & cozy safe from winters grip

Snow is falling without a sound
Drifting swirling down down down
Creatures give their shivers & shakes
Nesting away as the white sky breaks
Brilliant whiteness all abound
Snow is falling on the ground.

~ Author Unknown

Extra art I didn't add ^^

Last edited by Chimericect on Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:41 am, edited 36 times in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me