Re: Kiamara #185 - Adopt Me?

Postby bsktcase » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:12 am

Sorry dropping out I feel in love with another <3
Last edited by bsktcase on Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Faith~ » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:13 am

~Free|As|The|Wind~
Lavender Grove
Lavender is a sweet little girl, she's kind, generous, and very shy at times. She always double thinks her self trying to think of what to say so no feelings at hurt at all. She loves to be kind to especially her younger friends & family, and even older Kiamara's.
XXX

┏───────────────────────────┐
....Hello, ~Faith~ here.
....I'm your average young adult. I also love to draw, horseback ride and much more.
....Feel free to PM if you need help,
....I'm always willing to listen.
..~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
....∂єνιαитαят
....ωσι
....ωмεs/ωмє ¢нαℓℓєиgє

....Image
....ImageImage
....Take me as I come, or watch me as I go.
└───────────────────────────┛
~Faith~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cmichb » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:29 am

Your Username: Modest
Kiamara's Name: Grace
Personality: Grace is really friendly and quite giddy. She is very helpful and loves to share with others. She can be timid at first, but she'll warm up to you - it doesn't take her long. She's as sweet as sugar and she is known for her kindness. She loves going on adventures and doing new things. She can be highly curious at times too. :)
hi n' stuff.
cmichb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aurora!

Postby Paper-Thorn » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:16 am

My Username:.
'Paper-Thorn' but lots of people call me Paper. I am person who lives on art and music and will be doing some of her, if i am lucky enought to win her :)

Kiamara's Name:.
'Aurora' But her nickname is Aura. The reason she is called this she was born in the city life and is a city girl. But that is not where she got her name from; she got it because on the night she was born the Aurora Borealis could be seen from the city which was exceptionally rare. She was named after this event because she is just as beautiful and unique as the Aurora Borealis.

Personality:.
.:Tomboy:.
Aura is a major tomboy. She is not one to gladly get in a dress or skirt or put make up on. Aura would rather spend the day in her room doing digital art, sculpting, at the skate park or playing soccer. She is always the odd one out because all the other Kiamara girls usually avoid her because she doesn’t gossip or chase hot Kia’s.

.:Rebel:.
Aura is a tomboy, always rebelling to what she is told to do just like any other teenager. She hates being told what to do and being bossed around. She is also very stubborn which just makes her more of a rebel because you will tell her she can’t do something, and she will do it just to annoy you. She only acts like this if you are her enemy or you tick her off. But be nice and she will be just as nice back.
Last edited by Paper-Thorn on Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
▬▬ ♣ ▬▬
❝ Canadian ❞

Tumblr
FlightRising
Wattpad
Youtube
Starfy333 is my sister, sometimes we will share a laptop. Thanks.
Paper-Thorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puffcorn » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:31 am

Your Username: Puffcorn
Your Kiamara's name: Bane
Personality: WIP
Puffcorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No Going Back » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:34 am

U S E R N A M E

My username is WolfOnATreadmill. I like to think it's unique, if not a little random. It just...came to me one night, as way of explanation. I like to think it makes people smile when they read it, adding a little sunshine to their day. Infact, a lovely user messaged me to say that my username had done just that, so my mission stands completed. Wolf does fine, if you're looking to shorten it.

N A M E

This Kiamara's name is Anaiah- ah-n-eye-ah. Though a simple name, she regards it as one that fits her well. A nickname would be Naia (n-eye-ah) and infact at times she prefers this to her true title. She dislikes it being shortened to Ana, however, and will make a point of not responding to it should you call her by it. Those close to her also call her something that's more related to her personality- Wanderer. I'd actually had Anaiah in mind for a roleplay character, but upon seeing this Kiamara I decided it would be better suited to her. I think it has a pretty ring to it, but it's as tangled and complexed to pronounce as some of the other names I tend to use.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Anaiah's most prominant personality trait is her...shiftiness. Even when involved with a group, she's never truly there in soul, her stormy amber eyes always lingering hopefully on the horizon, as if someone's going to erupt out of the sunset and whisk her away to adventures anew. She's a free spirit, and doesn't pretend to be anything else. She's full of energy, and- when alone- has a tendancy to burst into glorious spasms of dancing leaps. Should you encounter her whilst she's in this state, it's probably best to just back away as silently as possibe, as should Naia know someone had come across her during her secret ritual, she'd retreat into her dark, brooding shell for who knows how long. That's not what anyone wants- most people are happier when Naia's dancing that when her amber eyes are iced over with cold distrust. Because, deep down, Anaiah's always happier alone. There's no one who can break her heart or spill her secrets, then.
If you give her reason, this beautiful female will melt away into the distance as seamlessly as the smoke grey that dapples her body. She doesn't tend to form ties, and very much remains an illusive enigma to those she brushes paths with. Infact, if questioned, all they would really be able to say about her would be: "She was nice enough, but I got the impression she didn't really want to be with me." and that would be about correct. Naia is a beautiful, intelligent Kiamara, but she's so much happier on the move.
Of course, this gorgeous Kia does have a "dark side". She's a very sarcastic female, and has a dark, twisted sense of humour which can unnerve others at times. Other's argue the awkward silences and freaked out stares she manages to cultivate so easily is "just part of her charm", but to most she's just plain sadistic at times. The little devil that she is, Naia easily picked up on the fact other Kias just aren't comfy around her, and sometimes says or does things that are nothing short of seriously wierd, just to laugh at the cold expressions of others. She's been alone from a young age, and enjoys venting her frustration and anger on others, despite their complete and utter innocence.
Fight your way into your heart, and Naia will make much more of an effort to be sociable. She'd rather go for a stroll than sit still, or perhaps a hunt. But Anaiah does enjoy playing, whether it's splashing in the shallows of a river or hurtling through a forest in pursuit of you. If you're to be her friend, however, then you'd need to be aware she's a very independent female Kiamara, and nothing you do will ever change that. Offer the world if you like, but if it's within walls, she'll turn you down. With Anaiah, it's very much a case of loving her enough to let her go, cliche as that may be.

Last edited by No Going Back on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
TO ANYONE I ROLEPLAY WITH

I will be away for a week, starting Wednesday 16th of March for personal reasons. Sorry I couldn't inform everyone individually- I hope you understand c:
No Going Back

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ∅blivi∅n » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:51 am

Ohhh!!! Reserved~

Your Username:
Kiamara's Name: Calliope
Personality:

━━━━━━━━━━━
Guess I'm
Just Lucky!

━━━━━━━━━━━
Tumblr | DeviantArt

My coding. No stealing!~
Code: Select all
[color=transparent]----[/color][size=85][color=#DB4242]♚[/color][/size] [size=85][color=#DB4242]TEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXT[/color][/size]
[color=transparent]-------[/color][size=85][color=#272530]-∅blivi∅n[/color][/size]
∅blivi∅n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptiveLegacy » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:50 pm

Im definately trying out for this gal, she is stunning <3
Will edit this post with my form when im on a real computer ~
--------------------------

hello! i'm currently in graduate school so sometimes
I get swarmed with work and cannot access cs as
much as I can! feel free to drop a pm if you want
to chat or have any questions, and if I haven't
responded please don't mind sending
me a reminder ✉ !!

myo's : open!
kalon site

--------------------------
signature art by _silentsiren_
CaptiveLegacy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pixiepup » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:56 pm

Your Username: doomish
Kiamara's Name: Dahlia
Personality: Dahlia is daring, sweet, and kind. She can be very stubborn, however, and is very clumsy.
pixiepup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rhys~ » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:00 am

Your Username: CeselSpeaker
Kiamara's Name: Caroline
Personality: Analytical,Observant,Helpful,Reliable,Precise,Fussy,Inflexible,Cold,And Interfering.
-------------------------------
Ⓗⓔⓛⓛⓞ ⓗⓞⓟⓔ¿?
-------------------------------

Rhys~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me