Re: Kiamara #53 - RE ADOPT NOW

Postby Charchar2 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:37 am

// username //
I'm Charchar2 c:

// personality //
so wip ouo

// art //
wip ;u;
Last edited by Charchar2 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm traveling til Friday w/ no access to my tablet!

Mostly quitting CS; I'll check messages on occasion but DA or Skype is probably a better place to contact me.
Charchar2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gross » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:46 am

Dropping out c:
Last edited by gross on Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
gross

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Akumi Utsukushi Shuen

Postby squints » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:57 am

飽海|美しさ|終焉
There is Beauty in evil, even if said evil falls to quickly to its own demise

The Basics wrote:Name:
Akumi|Utsukushi| Shūen
Name Meaning:
After Much Searching I found Akumi means Evil | Utsukushi mean Beauty <3|And Shuen means Demise <3
Place of origin:
Akumi Is 100% Japanese
As a human, Akumi would be around eighteen
((Following the species and all, she's really be around four C;))

Birthday:
October 30, 1994
Zodiac:
Akumi is a fiery Scorpio <3

What you Need to know wrote:Theme song:
結ンデ開イテ羅刹ト骸-Hatsune Miku
マトリョシカ Hatsune Muki and Gumi
キャンディアディクトフルコォス-Hastune Miku Appened

Orientation;
Heterosexual
Nick names:
Kumi, Mi mi, Kushi, and Aku
Speech:
Akumi speaks in a light pink color, FF9EAE,
She also happens to occasionally replace her 'r's with 'l's C;

Biggest Quirk:
Refuses to attack anything smaller than herself.

Friends:
Chiron==========>Tano
Artemis=======>Okami.
Script=======>Snow!
Viridescent========>mango.sherbet
Rai========>Patches101
Flyn========>LoneWolf2013
Echo========>ƜσℓʌɛƨǤσЯαωя
Sapphira========>Dewey
Keridana========>lemondropkitten

Enemies:
Eva=======>mango.sherbet

I moved a lot of stuff to my new form
Last edited by squints on Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:39 pm, edited 24 times in total.
squints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jern. » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:05 am

By Blueaura~

|☼|.nighτ.sυns.|☼|

Gifted from Jazzepi~
By Vellamore

Akumi is a very gentle girl, she is sweet and is quite often happy. She can get a little timid sometimes, she is delicate but not helpless. Akumi is a little odd, with her love for things not commonly seen around this area, like writing in traditional japanese script and her favorite food; rice balls!

By SK:)

~|Rice Balls
~|Sushi
~|Anime
~|Pochi
~|Sweet Things
~|Fish
~|Ramen
~|Dango
~|Kimonos
~|Wood Flutes
~|Rain
~|Stone Gardens

~|Leaks
~|Drums
~|Plain Ramon
~|Hamburgers
~|Raw Meat (Other Than Fish)
~|Metal, and Rock Music
~|American Styled Reading (Left to right.)
~|Fast Food
~|Birds
~|Trumpets
~|Snow
~|Winter

Akumi is a very distant girl, she is often in her own little world, dreaming about this and that. One of her hobbies is writing traditional Japanese script. Other than that she also does a lot of writing both poems and stories, she also enjoys drawing traditional styled pictures with a brush and ink, or with her tail. However she is not all too good with any other medium of art. Along with her creative spark she also enjoies cosplaying as characters of all sorts from her anime, though she wont often admit this to her friends, she feels she becomes a new person behind her costume! Her cosplaying is a serious matter to her.

But one thing Akumi loves with a passion is rice balls , her two favorite things are sleeping and rice balls! She loves all kinds of rice balls, and of course she likes rice in other things as well. But nothing can match with rice balls. Akumi loves cooking, her favorite food to make is sushi, she loves the colors, and all the different flavors, its like making art out of your food. Akumi loves sweet things very much, she loves almost all deserts, however she does not know much about baking.

Akumi loves a lot of things from Japanese culture, as she spent a lot of her life in japan. So absolutely adores kimonos, she loves the delicate patterns, and the grace of the fabric. She prefers a lot of Japanese foods, and absolutely despises fast food. Out of all the fast foods she dislikes hamburgers the most. She can read both Japanese characters as well as letters, and understands both languages, however reading in american style from left to right irritates her. She really dislikes the winter, with the cold and the snow, she much prefers to be in the rain, it comforts her.

~|Writing in Japanese Script
~|Cooking
~|Cosplaying
~|Helping People
~|Sleeping
~|Traditional Dancing.

~|Falling Through Ice
~|Japanese Demons
~|Snakes
~|Deep Water
~|Birds
~|Trains

by silverbullets

Akumi was born in Japan, she lived in a family with her parents, their owners and their owners son. The son name was Tasuke. Tasuke and Akumi grew up together, they learnt how to walk, how to read and write Japanese script, and so much more together. She grew close to the boy, and they lived a peaceful normal life in their comfortable home for years. As they grew they began learning different things. Akumi grew more interested in cooking, drawing, and anime white Tasuke spent all his time studying academics.

Soon Tasuke graduated, he got accepted to a school far from their home, and he was too move away. Now Akumi did not have to go with him, but she felt as though her bond with such a dear friend was more important than staying in a familiar place, she new japan would be there in later years and she could always visit. So Akumi went with Tasuke, leaving all she new behind and she soon began her new life.

By bold4195

Last edited by jern. on Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:02 am, edited 13 times in total.
jern.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kibbleeCat » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:09 am

Ugh, I can't adopt. I would need to be a FanForum member and it requires my email address and my parents won't let me share it.
kibbleeCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puffee » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:29 am

Username: Puffee
Personality: WIP
Art: WIP

Reserved~
Puffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mordacious » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:36 am

Username:
Personality:
Art:

;a; apple why ;a; i mean i love her but why ;a;
basically quit lol

peace
mordacious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ∅blivi∅n » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:50 am

Personality 人格
Akumi acts like she is better than everyone else, but in reality, she feels insufficient.
She feels that because she will never grow up, she will never amount to anything.
That doesn't stop her from trying though. She is determined to pursue every possible
opportunity. However, there is only so many opportunities that one can focus on. In
terms of how she acts normally, Akumi is very happy and bubbly but a bit rebellious.
As previously mentioned she does have a superiority complex and she pretty much
falls apart when things don't go her way. Akumi is also rather adventurous but she
prefers to explore solo. She likes her secrets to be solely hers.

Akumi wrote:なぜ私は巻き寿司で午前?

Oath wrote:I, ∅blivi∅n, do solemnly swear that I will take
care of Akumi until I am no longer on this website.
Upon my retirement from this website I will make sure
that she receives a good home. I also give Apple full
rights to remove Akumi from my care if at any time
I prove to be an unfit caretaker.

All art done by me. I probably will add more later.
Last edited by ∅blivi∅n on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:11 am, edited 6 times in total.

━━━━━━━━━━━
Guess I'm
Just Lucky!

━━━━━━━━━━━
Tumblr | DeviantArt

My coding. No stealing!~
Code: Select all
[color=transparent]----[/color][size=85][color=#DB4242]♚[/color][/size] [size=85][color=#DB4242]TEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXT[/color][/size]
[color=transparent]-------[/color][size=85][color=#272530]-∅blivi∅n[/color][/size]
∅blivi∅n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmsprout » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:54 am

Because I truly believe that someone else would give her a much more loving home than i have been giving her. :U
[jay] [he/him] [i don’t take commissions]
palmsprout

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ke$haWolf » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:04 am

Username: 
Ke$ha Wolf

Name: Akumi
Name meaning: Akumi is the name of a strong and independent person. Someone who is a true leader and not afraid to stand up from themselves.
Another meaning of Akumi is Evil Beauty. "Aku" meaning Evil whilst "Mi" as Beauty in Japanese.
Akumi name origin: Akumi is a Japanese name.

She is peaceful and serene. She adores nature and can be seen enhaling the fresh air of the mountains. Shes spiritual and cute, not just any old cute, but the kind of cute that only ones in their heart find. She believes in Northernlights and watches them wave into whispers and secrets. This Kiamara is special, magical and graceful. Imagine. Imagine her walking across the river banks, watching Koi's and Salmon's. Imagine her swiftly catching one with her single claw. Swiftly. Gracefully is the way this beautiful kiamara moves. She brings petals and sensation to the valleys. She shows beauty by heart and thats what makes her th way she is. Herself.

Akumi is also very creative. She is independent and shy but doesnt mind talking to friends once in a while. She likes to paint Koi's. I guess thats the way she is creative. Sketches of koi's. Paintings of their vibrant silver orange and red blotched shiny scales. She often thinks she looks like one. A majestic creature who's silent and wise.

Akumi is careful. Always aware but sometimes clumsy and again, shy. She expressess her secrets through arts. And creating objects and necklaces out of shells. In the valley, she enjoys teaching even younger kiamaras- which adore her- to a great extent.
But just because shes graceful and supposedly serene, she does enjoy playing around with other Kiamaras, tickling eachother and chasing eachother. She also doesnt mind being up to mischeif once in a while. Who said all princessess were perfect, eh? :)

Akumi is Self-conscious, always pondering near lakes looking at her reflection attending her needs of wanting to "look good". She almost feels as if she was not the most prettiest girl or rather afraid of someone looking down on her and thinking what she didnt want others to think. However, despite all this, she will still try to stand up for herself. She'll often go to her Koi fish to enlighten her spirits into what she is everyday inside her heart and imagination.

Talking about imagination, Akumi is creative, full of wonder and excitement. She'll often paint her Koi or the magenta cherry blossoms of her homeland. She don't care what quality her art is but to express her feelings with liquid and canvas, like most of us right? She's into fun and laughter, where else can her angelic mind explore?

Akumi is a fan of art, her passion as well as singing. Everyone comes to her when their upset, just to hear her soothing melody of mystic rhythm and quriky peices of painted wonders. It calms Akumi down and is a joy to look at the abstract art of her Koi and others.

Akumi is very scared of the monsters of the outside world, meaning she's scared of demons and unfriendly creatures and nature. She doesnt want them near her, so she likes to repel them. Oftenly she'd stay away from anywhere that leads to a different place where it no longer becomes her home. So she's unsure of going somewhere she's not familiar of going.

Akumi loves all seasons, for each season that draws in, she paints the mountains or lakes of the land she lives on. Its mainly a hobby. She likes to play in the snow, but thats where she parts with her Koi. Each winter that flows in, the Koi has to go back to the lake otherwise Koi could freeze up. She is upset about that but she knows Koi is safe and sound. Another season she mainly loves is Autumn and Spring, this is where she can watch the cherry blossom trees bloom into a powerful cloud of pink and white. The soft colours remind her of beauty and heaven as well as the clouds that remind her of sweet candy floss. In Autumn she enjoys playing with her Koi, jumping in the golden rusty leaves while they blow up to the air when she jumps on them.
The last season she enjoys is Summer, cold drinks, swimming, laying around, longer nights, shorter days, who wouldnt love summer? Well, Summer does dry up small ponds, but where Akumi lives, is where the grass is green and there are large lakes. She swims in the transparent water with Koi, who reluctently joins her even when Koi's busy. She finds it so fun to hang around with Koi, just sitting with Koi in the summer breeze, while the Summer mornings are cripsy and then go into a lovely warm combination of a heat sensation to keep everyone warm <3

Akumi leapt of the grey shaded rock, suprised on how far she leapt. This was Akumi, a beautiful Japenese Kiamara. She lived in Japan, a section of land where the mountains surrounded this large land and where lakes and blossom trees bloomed and glisten. Where many animals and Kiamaras joined and had fun playing and rolling in the grass. Akumi was a pinkish colour, with air-brush like patterns and blotches, with beautiful orange feather and eyes, and crimson stripes which added more depth to her design. She was Beauty. Anyway, Akumi was just a young Kiamara, eager to explore, cute and talented. Besides, on with the story, you'll find more about her.

Akumi was proud at her leap, her grin gleamed and her pride was definatly visible as she trotted, head held high, to the blue transparent lake.
"Hey! Koi!" Akumi gleefully called.

A silver blotched, orange Koi swam up to Akumi, blinking as if Koi had just woken up.

"Wh..what's the matter Mi?" Koi tiredly spoke.
"I leapt from a tall rock!" Akumi smiled. "It was amazing, come and watch" She rapidly spoke, excited to show Koi.

Koi swam along the banks of the lake, thinking how this 'jump' would go, or whatever Akumi was excited about. Akumi still trotted against the soft green grass, head still held high and happily grinning.

"Ok Koi, we're here now, see that large rock over there?"
"Yes Mi, i see it indeed"
"Well, i'm going to climb and jump off it!"
"Wow, must be fun Mi! I honestly can't wait! Go on then!" Spoke Koi, full of joy to see Akumi so happy about her accomplishment"

Akumi ran up to the rock, inhaling the air as she ran, the breeze gracefully blowing through her red hair.

She stood there, looking at the crumbling gravel fall off the rock and looked down below. She took a step back, scared at the sight of what would happen if she failed or even got hurt and do something wrong. Akumi smiled weakly, hoping that she wouldn't embarrass herself. So, with that, Akumi leapt.

It felt hysteric. She loved every bit of 'flying' through the air like the way she did. She looked down at the green grass happy and amazed at her pride of what occurred. She'd done it. She was brave. She earned it.

"I did it, Koi!! I did it!! " Akumi happily cheered.
"Woah" Said Koi. "Im so proud of you!"
"I was so scared but i done it, b-but... hey... come over here..."
"What is it Akumi?" Spoke Koi curiously.
" I dont know..."

NOTE: ALL art will be done by me as i thought it would be a fun determination to fully express my love for her.

Akumi and Koi <3

Glistening Koi
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9743500/
Last edited by Ke$haWolf on Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:18 am, edited 9 times in total.
Ke$haWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me