Re: Witchcraft Rune

Postby PolterGengar » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:38 am

Owner Name:
(Your Username goes here)
Name:
(Dragon's Name goes here)
Personality:
(What is the dragon's personality like?)
Why do you wish to have him/her:
(State what drew you to the dragon or why you would want it.)
Where will you keep him/her:
(Will you keep it in your sig, character thread, etc...)
Would you like to breed him/her in the future:
(This is just general info for me to use. State if you would like to breed it later on or not)
Any Quirks:
(Quirks are funny habits or odd things the dragon may do.)
Other:
(Writing a small story or showing artwork may give you a better chance!)

WIP!

Dropping out
Last edited by PolterGengar on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tony/Ame | They/them
HoshidanPride and I sometimes share the same IP.
PolterGengar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Secret_swallow » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:59 am

Owner Name:
secret_swallow
Name:
luna purpura or purple moon
Personality:
Very curious , compassionate, complex,and artisic
Why i want her ! why wouldn't I ! I 'm not kidding i just don't know she just draws me in I can't help it she is so pretty
My freind's sig since I am coppa'd and don't have a chararcter thread
Yes but I would only breed her with the rune of her draems so he would have to be a really handsome rune
Any Quirks:
Candy corn
I think she is addicted to it she makes me buy like 30 pounds of the stuff and takes all of it that I happen to get trick or treating and she bargains with my friends for it !

Other:
Sorry if it appears that I entered twice but i Accidently posted my rough draft
Secret_swallow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sarill » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:48 pm

Owner Name:
Sarill

Name:
Whisper

Personality:
Whisper is a dangerous rune. There is no doubt about that, so do not get on her bad side. She has a very dry sense of humour, and is willing to make jokes at the expense of others. These jokes and pranks are often performed with her magic, which she uses daily. She comes and goes silently, giving her the name Whisper. Not a whisper can be heard when she appears, or when she leaves. Whisper is not one to be trifled with, and has a mean streak in her. If you cross her, it is suggested that you stay about ten miles away from her, if not farther. If you can prove your worth to her, Whisper can be a valuable friend. She is difficult to impress, and even harder to placate if you anger her. If you mess with her, stay away. If you mess with one of the few people or runes that she loves, stay far, far away and don’t plan on coming back any time within the next century.

I have always been fascinated with magic. This rune mirrors that interest, and in a fascinating way. She is beautiful to look at, and I absolutely love her wispy wings and tail. Her dark blue body reminds me of the night sky, while her fur, wings and tail are like swirling nebulas. I do not have a rune that it ‘dangerous’ and I feel that it would be incredibly fun to get to know a rune who is not run of the mill good. Lila is calm and serene, Deo is hyper and enthusiastic and I think that a cold and dangerous rune will add well to the mix, creating a powerful dynamic in my rune family.

My sig, stories, art, everywhere!

Yes

Any Quirks:
Whisper has an odd fascination towards hats. Her hat is a work of beauty, and she takes meticulous care of it, careful not to damage it in any way. If something does happen to the floppy witches’ hat, well, you better be ready with a thread and needle to fix it up. After all, that’s what humans are good for, right? Her hat has accumulated power over time form all of the magical workings that it is in proximity to. If you touch it without her permission, you will get zapped. Badly. And she will probably laugh, loudly. Whisper also has a fascination with scented candles. She is particular about the scents that she likes, but if she likes them, than the stronger the better. Her favourites are vanilla and sandalwood. Woe upon you if you light them both at the same time, however. The smells do not mix well, and she will inform you of that fact loudly and vigorously.

Other:

Fall was in full swing the day I first saw Whisper. I sat in a small clearing. There was a crisp feel to the air, and the leaves of the forest around me were so bright that it looked like the trees had gone up in flames. A picnic blanket was spread on the ground, and the remains of a picnic were pushed to the side, near the basket that we had brought it in. Deo, my fez rune, was sprawled out in a ray of sun that was peeking out from the leafy canopy. Lila, my ribbon rune, was investigating a flower on the edge of the blanket. I sprawled out in the middle, throwing my arms and legs wide as I fell back. I looked up into the clear blue sky when I saw a flash of dark blue against the sky.

I sat straight up, starling my rune companions.

“What was that?” I asked. I saw a flash of midnight blue, and swirls of a misty grey before the creature darted back out of sight. “Was that a rune?”

Deo hopped up with a shrug of his shoulders, as if to say “I don’t know.” Lila just climbed onto my lap and sat there, purring. I sighed, and kept my eye out for the strange creature.

I walked back to my cottage, picnic basket slung over my arm and my eyes peeled for the mysterious creature. I couldn’t see anything, but I knew that if the creature was a rune they could easily have hid.

I sat down, trying to recall what I had seen. A flash of midnight blue, I was certain of it. And silvery wings, shrouded in mist, with bright points of color among the essence. I caught a glimpse of something black as well, as solid, matt color. It grew dark as I tried to piece together what I had seen.

When I finally had something that resembled a clear picture in my mind, it was very, very late. I brushed aside my sketches that I had made, trying to depict what the rune might look like. I stood up, slightly wobbly from my time sitting down.

Stumbling over to the door I opened it, letting the cool air bring me back to my senses. I peered out into the dim night and let out a sharp gasp. Right in front of me, staring me in the eyes was the rune that I had glimpsed. The rune didn’t say anything, just sat perched on an outstretched branch.

“Hello,” I said softly, holding out my hand. “My name is Alya, and- Ow!” I snatched my hand back, cradling it to my chest. “You just bit me!”

She cocked her head to the side, as if to say, “How?” The entire time, she had remained a foot away from me, and I didn’t see how she could have bit me. But the pain was testament to the fact that she did something, at least.

“I know that you did something,” I said, glaring at her. “But what?”

The rune made a disdainful sound and flew off, vanishing into the darkness. Grumbling, I went back inside. My hand wasn’t marred by any sort of bite marks, and I let the possibilities turn in my mind as I went to sleep.

I woke up the next morning to a tingling feeling in my hand. I sat up and yawned, stretching my arms over my head. I shook my hand as I brought it back down, trying to shake the sleep out of it. I looked down at my hand and a gasp escaped my lips.

There was a purple line on my hand that had not been there before. It stretched across the back of my hand, starting at the webbing between my thumb and forefinger, continuing to my wrist. I lightly ran my finger over it, shivering as the tingling feeling intensified. I thought back to last night. My memory was clouded by exhaustion, but I remembered the rune. She had bit me, but without touching me. I wry smile crept onto my face. I really was sleep deprived, I thought to myself. I know that runes have magic. She must have used some on me.

I got up and my day went as usual. Nothing changed with my hand, although I constantly glanced down to check on it.

That night, as evening fell and the air grew cool, I went outside to wait. For what, and why, I wasn’t quite sure. I hoped that the rune would come around again, but I saw no reason why she would. My runes were firmly told to stay inside, and I left them sleeping as I came out. I sat on the earth, my back resting up against my cottage. Darkness fell, and still I waited.

I had almost dozed off when I was rewarded for my patience. I caught a glimpse of mist-like wings and bolted upright, wide awake.

“Is that you?” I asked the night. “Why are you here?”

As a response the rune materialized from the darkness again, silent in her movements. As she gazed at me I felt a tickling sensation in my mind, like nothing that I had ever experienced.

“Wha-” I began before I felt a sensation in my mind, clear as day.

“You are mine,” the sensation said. It was all feeling and no words, but I understood it all the same. “You are mine.”

I looked in confusion at the rune sitting before me. “Was that you?” I asked in confusion.

“You are mine,” was the only response.

“Why do you want me?” I asked.

I saw a vague image of myself, waiting outside my cottage simply for a glimpse of the rune. I was surprised by the burst of affection that came with the mental picture. Then there was another memory, this one of me scamming the forest for her. A few more images were shown, along with the corresponding burst of affection. Finally, I was a picture of my hand, the purple line marking me.

“What did you do that for, anyway?” I asked, brandishing my hand. I noticed that the line glowed as I approached the rune, and any contact with the marking sent a tingling sensation up my arm.

The not-words of before were repeated. “You are mine.”

“So you were marking me as yours?”

She nodded her head. I looked over the rune once more. Well, I thought to myself, if such a majestic creature chooses me, I can’t say no, can I?

“Would you like to come inside?” I asked her. In response she glided over to me, swooping through the door as I opened it. I barely heard a whisper of sound as she landed softly on the table. That gave me an idea, and as soon as I shut the door behind me I asked, “Can I call you Whisper?”

She nodded her head. Deo and Lila awoke with a grumble at the sound of my voice, and I turned to face them. “Lila, Deo, this is Whisper. Whisper, this is Deo and Lila. She’s family now, so be nice.”

Deo just stared at her with wide eyes as Lila went to greet her. The two females seemed to reach an understanding as Deo came over. The fez rune nudged her hat, only to receive a hiss in response. He shook his head, as if he had received a jolt. The tow runes stared at each other, seeming to communicate silently. Deo broke the stare and rubbed up against Whisper’s fuzzy belly. They seemed to have come to an agreement that was similar to, “I won’t touch your hat if you won’t touch mine.”

I let out a huge yawn. “It’s time to go to sleep,” I mumbled, my eyes half closed. All of the excitement of meeting Whisper had worn off at once, leaving me craving sleep. “Come on, everyone.”

My group of runes climbed into my bed with me, and I shut my eyes, worn out from the long day. Within seconds I was asleep, happy and warm with my runes resting up against me.
Last edited by Sarill on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:22 am, edited 7 times in total.
Sarill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ραяαησямαℓ єηтιтιєѕ » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:22 pm

"Halloween Magic"

If you can hear unearthly sounds, or see random wisps of colorful mist which is quite threatening- that must be the Witchcraft Runes, causing all their trouble. They are nocturnal and quite oddly all of them are female. They have iridescent eyes that are a swirl of yellow, red, and purple, which are also affected by the light. Most of their interests consists of magic, so beware of them casting dangerous spells on you. They have a dark sense of humor which will not be very pleasant to the unlucky victim. Full of cruel interest for magic and dark craft, witchcraft dragons are dangerous and unfriendly. The ones friendly to humans are incredibly rare. On Halloween days their magic is most strongest, and they tend to get hyper and cast ridiculously powerful magic to anybody- yes, they are unpredictable. Be careful of them.

meowycatmeow
agrona, meaning carnage in celtic.
I picked this name to fit in with the haloweeny spirit. This name although doesn't not much fit in with her personality, but in 'other' it will explain exactly why this name was chosen.

Female
agrona is a very mysterious rune. She has everything planned out so well it is a bit scary. Agrona is the most clever rune I had ever seen. She doesn't trust many humans unforntantley, and always plays tricks on other runes. Yes, a very clever,mischievous,mysterious, and distrustful. She has a soft heart for a few things, believe it or not. She has never been a cruel rune but she is definitely a mischievous one.

you always.... Wonder about Her. She always seems to be keeping some sort of diverse plan to herself waiting to unravel it at *just* the right time. Although, she probably is.. When you get to know her, you start to figure. Well, she is always up to something. If its pranking another rune or casting a spell on soemone.

this rune is so clever, she knows when to an things, where to plan them, and how to unravel them. She has things I. Such great order, it is a halloween fright itself. Her spells she casts within these plans are usually ones that make humans and runes disoriented and delirious. Including hallucinations, this is her specialty in majic.

ha! This rune has so many tricks up her sleeve, they're hard to count. She is also a pranking Mastah. She just LOVES stealing shiny things, so if you come over, be shure to look out for your keys.

agrona, sadly doesn't trust many people, but she is friendly.. Enough, she only entrusts people once she gets to know them, witch can be hard. She is not antisocial but she isn't exactly social.

I've been trying out for a few runes lately, I pick the ones I like the most to try out for. And this rune, is beautiful, mischievous, and just the perfect one for me! Really, I'm trying to keep this short, but really, I just really.. Love this dragon... I would be SO happy if I got her. really I don't have a rune dragon, this would be my first one. Really, just.. A truly beautiful rune.. I cant even compare its beauty to any other tune I have ever seen, this is getting long, so I will end there. <3
well, I will make a thread for her and her awesomeness. I will make many pieces of artwork. And put her in My sig once I learn how to get one.
[size=85]yes, but you've got to impress this rune, she is very picky.

'cobwebs and dust'
every Halloween... When we are decorating the house, at the store agrona always insists on buying many and many and... Many packages of the fake cobwebs. I always say no, but some way it always ends up in our house. Probably one of her spells. Well, these cobwebs end up in a large box by her bed. She seems to be doing something with them but, what is it?

'broomsitck'
agrona has the tendancy to carry around a broomsitick and pretending to fly with it. no one knows why she does it... its quite a strange habit she has.

On Halloween night, when agrona was just a hatchling,I could see the slightest smirk running up her face as a purple glow began to radiate from her fur. I hadn't known that she knew how to use her powers yet... This came to a shock to me. But faster than I could comprehend it, she had unleashed her power in full fury, wrecking havoc among everyone. There was a huge crowd of people, pushing and pulling to escape the grasps of her dark majic. But then, it stopped. And everyone had ran off. As when she was unleashing her power, I had see this vision. In pitch black, wrote out the name 'agrona' and that's what I called her. From this experience... I can never trust this rune again.

Agronas specialties in magic are things alike disorientation, making visions, hallucination.. Things like that. Some more of her best in majic includes influencing, and a few traits of dark majic that I can't even understand myself. This rune has got countless tricks up her sleeve.

Disorientation
one of her specialties in majic are disorientation, she has the power to make people forget things, feel dizzy, and deleroius at the flick of her tail.

Visoins
agrona has become a master with the tecniuqe of Visoins.. When she is inflicting them on people, you can see her eye giving off a eerie flash... And then someone near you begins to act strange. Saying they have seen things. This is much so agronas doing.

hallucination
alike most of her powers, she can make people see things that aren't really there... I've experienced a few where witch there is a bat flying into your eyeballs... Then pitch black. It truly is strange.. I just want to know the trick behind all of these hallucinations.

Influence
one of her many powers. Agrona has the ability to influence a person without any contact, to do something.. Usually dark influencatoin.

a picture of agrona, and the openeing picture, thats why it is so big

master of mystery..

no, agrona.. im pretty shure you do bite.

on halloween night...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpnuubCJjCU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ool4gyrJpM0

before i had a owner i lived in the city. i loved it there and never wanted to leave.. not if my life depended on it. all the bright lights, all the places to explore.. oh, what a beautiful sight. one day i had met this rune named serenia, she was just like me and had all the same likes, unbelievably loved the city just as much . we did alot of our things together from the time we met. but one dreadfull night, there was a terrible storm threatening to whisk her away. i held as tight as i could, tears running down my face splattering one by one onto the ground, one, two, three. serenia had gone. i dont know where she is but she apppears in my dreams sometimes even now. i guess she is a lost soul, waiting to come back to the world some day. but i swear, i wil be the one to bring her back, on one october night i might have enough power to have her return. it seems like a unreachable goal, a dream to most people.. but they probably dont believe in thierselves that they can do absoulutley anything, just if you put your mind to it.

one halloween night,
alike any other
the spirit of a rune so pure
will warm the hearts of all around them,
and finally return
return to all she loves
return to the rune, the only rune she had loved

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Info~

Birthday- oct 31
Gender~ female
Favorite food~ candy corn
Favorite activity~ pranking other runes, or casting spells

Likes and dislikes~
These are not listed by the top dislikes and likes and stuff

[b]likes~

Dancing
agrona really likes to dance. No one really knows why, but she just REALLY loves it. I guess this could be considered a quirk for a witchcraft rune, well.. Just how much she does it could be considered a quirk, because evrey time I turn on any kind of music, she starts dancing.

Pranking
Ok, this is a bit obvious, but she loves Pranking people. Day in and day out she always ends up bringing someone's car keys home with her. That or bieng covered in toilet paper.

Casting spells
well, this is agronas hobby.. Casting spells, she loves it... No absolutely loves it, if I tried to take her majic away from her, witch is impossible, even if I tested her about it.. She would get really mad at me.

Scaring runes
This kind of goes with the Pranking thing, she loves to scare people. This is mostly with her majic, or just scaring people and runes any way she can figure out to.

Fish
agrona LOVES fish, she has to eat it at least evrey day. I'll have to buy five pieces of salmon just to last me the whole week, not including weekends.

Cats
Alike most witchcraft runes, agrona really likes cats, she wants a pet cat really bad, but I always say no. I'm just happy she hasn't bring home any cats yet.

Nature
this rune has always been fond of nature, all the birds... The calming aroma of the woods, she might even like nature better than the city. If that's possible.

Spookiness
As a witchcraft rune its obvious she loves all things spooky.. Nuff said.

dislikes~

Anything really cutesy
agrona despises really cute outfits, animals and other things and calls it a embarrassment to be near anything like that.

Boring runes
to agrona, the worst thing is a rune or person who will never take a chance or do anything fun. This really agrovates her to see boring runes, maybe one of her top things.

Being caught
as any other mischevois une, she hates bieng caught for the things she does.and bieng punished also goes along with the things she absolutely hates.

Being reminded of bad memories
Agrona has a few really bad memories, and it really bothers her to be reminded of them, it also bothers her to be teased about the same things, brought up because it does happen at times.

Reading
She doesn't like to read, unless it's a spellbook, don't know why with the fact she is so clever

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
whats there, whats here, majestic rune of mystery?

no one really knows would be the awnser if you asked agrona when she was born. no one truly really knows, but she was said to be born in a graveyard. but this is most likley a myth.. master of mystery, even hasn't figured out a few things about herself. niether had anyone else. this is a true mystery and might not ever be solved. of course most things about her wont be solved, she had so many secrets and mysteries going around faster then you could even ask her what she was up to. i assure you if you have made any direct contact witch this rune for over a few days, you are sure to experience strange hallucinatoins, visoins, and feel strangley disoriented for about a week.
agrona wrote: bye guys!!

Last edited by ραяαησямαℓ єηтιтιєѕ on Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:22 am, edited 5 times in total.
ραяαησямαℓ єηтιтιєѕ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Blackberry* » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:33 pm

H A L L O W E E N MAGIC
ImageIf you can hear unearthly sounds, or see random wisps of colorful mist which is quite threatening- that must be the Witchcraft Runes, causing all their trouble. They are nocturnal and quite oddly all of them are female. They have iridescent eyes that are a swirl of yellow, red, and purple, which are also affected by the light. Most of their interests consists of magic, so beware of them casting dangerous spells on you. They have a dark sense of humor which will not be very pleasant to the unlucky victim. Full of cruel interest for magic and dark craft, witchcraft dragons are dangerous and unfriendly. The ones friendly to humans are incredibly rare. On Halloween days their magic is most strongest, and they tend to get hyper and cast ridiculously powerful magic to anybody- yes, they are unpredictable. Be careful of them.

Owner Name:
*Blackberry*

B A S I C S

Name:
I shall name her what she is based on, Sorcière, it means Witch in french. Her nickname will be Sora, it means sky in Japanese, why I chose Sora? I believe witches fly, and so does this rune, so that's my reason, hope you won't tease her wonderful name.

Female is a perfect match for me, and I always planned on having another female one.

Personality: I am very bad at it, so here goes nothing!
S P O O K Y
Sora is a spooky type, she likes to play pranks on others, scaring others, due to bring up the spirits of halloween. she loves to smirk at others, and laugh at them when they make a mistake, she is never sad, and her parents abandoned her due to some problems which the other runes would not say at all, so she only have herself. Being spooky is being heself, so don't stop her, no one can, so give up.

E V I L
She isn't that evil, it is just because she can't remember what's love, so she tries to act strong, and be like the other runes. But sometimes she is evil, her eyes will stare into you, if stare could kill you, you will be dead with her eyes, it is like on fire, when's she is angry. How is being evil, good question, the way she does is, she will scare people on halloween and run away when they open the door to give candy, and she will steal candies too, to sastify her hunger.

D A N G E R O U S
She is a dangerous little one, you had better stay clear of her, she could eat you for her breakfast, if she's feeling hungry, so if she's hungry and you are right beside her, I just have one word which is good luck.

H U N G E R
Sora gets hungry easily, she eats a lot, but never gets fat. She loves eating candies during halloween, but meat during other days, espically on christmas, she even dares to steal a whole piece of turkey from me. She will do anything, steal, or harm others for the food she wants.

S T O R Y-T E L L I N G
Sora's is great at telling spooky tales or stories to others, she can even make it sound very real, and will spook you out of your skin. If you are scared easily, stay away from her when she is in a story telling mood, when she is, the more spooky it is.

•Likes•
Candies
Casting spells
Being evil
Being made as their leader
Flying

•Dislikes•
Fruits
Broomsticks confiscated
No more Halloween for this year if her owner says

D E E P E R

Favourite food:
Candy corn dipped into sugar with rainbow sprinkles

Favourite drink:
Lime juice with ice

Favourite song:
Her favourite song is starships, it makes her feel wild and free.

Favourite hobby:
Singing starships

Favourite weather:
umm.. she loves winter the most, the coldness, the beauty.

I pretty much was hanging around the rune thread, sad that well.. I lost a rune I wanted. I saw this dark mysterious one, those dark colors, was like a evil mist surrounding her, transforming her. I clicked the rune, wondering, what it could even be. I saw it was based on a witch, I was planing to enter, when I saw there was 3 pages, I was nervous, as I was going to have low hope. So I left the page, but bookmarked it, to see who would be the lucky player. But I couldn't stop thinking about the witch Rune, I finally gave up, and entered for her. This evil like rune, the look she gives me is like a smirk. I got attracted to that at first, then the way you colored her in. I found myself gasping at her, my mouth nearly dropped, literally as in. Her dark colors describe me today, I was in some games, I tried to win so many times to get a pony who was wearing a witch costume. I was angry with myself, but should I know to bump into the witch rune. I guess this is destiny, I then had to try out for her too. I had some thoughts before looking at the pages, I was wondering who did such a beautiful piece of colored in. When I saw you, Ashen, was I surprise to. I have to say your skills have improved, and since we are friends, it made feel like entering, I love the rune so much. With halloween coming up, who doesn't want to be in style? But even when halloween's over, I will love her the same as know, maybe even much more when our bond grows. I am also sure, my very first rune, Aijin" , would love to have a friend. And no I won't neglect any of them, it is just that being online is hardwork, as exams are coming, so they would be payed less attention, but when's it is over, I will work out plenty of drawn art. Just saw the colors on my computer, it is like a swirl of rainbows, and those eyes, are like have a light reflected into their eyes. I feel like saying why I want her is too short, but I really love her so much.

In my sig, once I find space. In my adopted runes thread, and in the trading rules, once I fix it up for halloween. DX

It is a tough question, but most possible, yes I will.

Any Quirks:
The way she laughs, will send a shiver down your spine. If you watch a witch video, and hear them laugh, that's her laugh. She keeps a hoard of broomsticks and sometime fly on them on halloween, don't mistake her as a real witch human.

Other:
Story
What should it be.. Yes, halloween, amusing one...

Sora laughed, sending a shiver down her friends spine. '' Let's got trick a treating. '' she said, then sat on her broomstick, and flew it to a house. Reaching there', she knocked, it was opened by a human who was in a princess costume. '' I'm the witch rune, I am, I am. I want something sweet to buy, offer me candy or I will eat your door. '' Sora said, the girl laughed and dropped the candy corn inside. Sora sat on her broomstick and flew off to another house, she reached down, and rang the bell, and said, '' Ghosts and witches come to your house, here is another one for candies. Trick a treat! '' the person poured a few sweets and closed the door, grinning she sat on her broom stick and flew off sing starships, '' Starships was meant to fly!...'' she flew to a brightly decorated house, peeking into the window, she looked. A girl with long brown hair, was curled up on the arm chair, she was reading book. Sora grinned, a fright she will have once she knock. Sora knocked on the door, and the girl opened, Sora yelled, '' Treat a trick! ' The girl said, '' Wait here. '' she ran up the stairs, and soon she came out, wearing a princess costume. she took out the candy and poured into Sora's bag. She slipped into a pair of crystal glass high shoes, turning off the lights and locked the door once she went out.

'' I am going out trick a treating. '' she grinned, her crown nearly fell over, but she pushed back into place. '' I am Blackberry. What about you? '' she asked.'WIP
Last edited by *Blackberry* on Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:35 am, edited 6 times in total.
Update: July 31st 2016
I will be really busy until after october or something due to studies. I will be trying to catch up on the adoptables I work in. Please shoot me a PM if you want to enquire whether I want to keep my adoptables before deciding to give them away.
*Blackberry*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:50 pm

Name:
Periwinkle
Personality:
Magical
Well obviously she's magical! She's a witch! She can cast powerful magical spells that are especially powerful on the night of Halloween. This can cause some issues and dangers for others as well as some amusement for her.
beautiful
Periwinkle is very beautiful, in a dark and mysterious way. Her dark shiny swirly eyes, her misty tail and wings, her pointed hat, all of it is beautiful!
(This is just general info for me to use. State if you would like to breed it later on or not)
Any Quirks:
Other:[/center]
WIP
Last edited by Guest on Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby LovebirdPrincess » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:07 am

Owner Name:
LovebirdPrincess
Name:
Mythical Moonlight

Personality:She is a bit shy but loves her friends she loves helping out and making something different every day but when nit comes to night time thats when he real self is revealed.
(What is the dragon's personality like?)
Why do you wish to have him/her:I would love to have one because I never had one before and when i saw it my eyes were amazed just the colors and how you created it was a MASTERPEICE
Where will you keep him/her:I would keep it in my siggy because i want every one to see your beautiful design
Would you like to breed him/her in the future:I might but none of them will be as pretty as your's
Any Quirks:Well she is really clumsy just like me some times she could fart out of no where but she would start crying she is really sensitive
Other:
well it is so pretty i would die to have one its the most beautiful thing ever!!!!!Also i can't imagine what i would do with out it its just the most beautiful thing ever seen in this whole chicken smoothie and i think you should be reward for this design you should be an artist in real life you have a great chance of doing that thanks for you time.
LovebirdPrincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elphas » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:06 am

love it <3
HI! My names Elphas and i'm just your average person. I play soccer, the saxophone and volleyball, and I really enjoy wasting my weekends on the computer. I like Star trek, Pokemon,Studio Ghibli. cats and lots of other things I just can't think of. Feel free to PM me whenever, and I love all trades.I'm not super crazy active, but I probably will be more active on weekends/holidays. LLAP
Elphas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:04 pm

withdrawing

Postby koegami » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:17 am

"Halloween Magic"

If you can hear unearthly sounds, or see random wisps of colorful mist which is quite threatening- that must be the Witchcraft Runes, causing all their trouble. They are nocturnal and quite oddly all of them are female. They have iridescent eyes that are a swirl of yellow, red, and purple, which are also affected by the light. Most of their interests consists of magic, so beware of them casting dangerous spells on you. They have a dark sense of humor which will not be very pleasant to the unlucky victim. Full of cruel interest for magic and dark craft, witchcraft dragons are dangerous and unfriendly. The ones friendly to humans are incredibly rare. On Halloween days their magic is most strongest, and they tend to get hyper and cast ridiculously powerful magic to anybody- yes, they are unpredictable. Be careful of them.

Owner Name:
Kiara <3
Name:
I think her Name should be Salome Astaroth (As-tar-oth). Her nickname(s) is (are) Astro, Salome
Personality:

Magic
Evil*
Tricks*
Pranks
Halloween*
Darkness
Shadows*
Power
Weariness (from others, or Terror)*
Casting Spells*
Haunted Houses*

Dislikes:
Kindness
Laughing
Giggling
Treats
Weakness
Smiles

E V I L

Salome is evil. She likes to go out during Halloween and play nasty pranks on people. If they were smart enough to know that her powers are immense around Halloween they'd know to stay away from her. oh well. "Yes. if only they knew to stay away from me during Halloween they wouldn't have been targets. Oh well."

" T H E T R I C K S T E R"

Salome is a very good trickster. She has pulled many good pranks in the past. Her favorite one was when ever someone entered the haunted house she lived in, they were greeted by the Zombie dog. "The Zombie dog I had created was actually one of my friend's, owner's dog that I dressed up to look like a real Zombified dog." Most of the guests that entered were small children ranging from 5- 12. They all ran out of the Haunted house scared. After that she had continued to scare the very same people that ran off all those years ago. Now they were terrified to even walk past Salome's home.

S P E L L C A S T E R

"If anyone dare question my powers, I would put a 1,000 year old curse on them with my magic!" Salome hated it when people questioned her abilities. Even if they know what the consequence was. Some one asked her 'Why do you prank everyone? It makes it look like your too weak to cast anything. Even spells.' Salome just stared at the person. " You dare Question my powers?!" she thought. As soon as the human left her Mansion, she flew down the stairs to the spell room. She opened her Book of Magic Sorcery and found a Fright Spell. She smiled as she cast the spell. " Eye of toad, and Claw of bear, make that human shake with fear!" she chanted. The day after that human was never the same. He was afraid of any and everything that moved. Salome was happy that the human payed the price and he new not to question her again.

I love Halloween and I love witches and Wizards. ( mostly Witches) What drew me to this rune is her colors. It reminded me of a movie I watched, And I was intrigued by it. I love how this rune involves Witchcraft and Wizardry. And Auberon needs a new friend. This is one Fantastic Rune!
In my siggy, and My character website.
Yes as soon as I find the perfect match. That match might be Auberon and Salome but I'm not sure.
Any Quirks:

Salome likes to cast spells for fun and she likes to create new and wonderful Trick and Pranks.

Other:
2 Stories

(conversation/story with Me, Auberon and Salome about the Hallow Mansion scare last Halloween)
* = Auberon * = Me * = Salome

As usual, Salome's powers are Incredibly powerful on Halloween. Salome likes to play Mean Pranks on little kids that come to her doorstep.
" You got that Right!"
Salome really? I'm trying to tell the story.
" Sorry!"
*sigh* anyway, Salome will be mean too the poor 5 year old children that appear, And play a nasty prank. It usually ranges from A bucket of water to a bunch of scary pumpkins that chase the poor kids around.
" You make it sound like it's mean."
It is mean!
" I think it's funny"
" I don't"
Auberon! How'd you find me. You were asleep the last time I checked.
" Who are you?!"
" I followed you. And the Name's Auberon mysterious one"
Wait. you followed me?
" yes."
" Your fast for such a large Rune."
"I'll take that as a compliment. And Your name is?"
" My name's Salome. Salome Astaroth"
"Hello Salome"
Salome, You are a Witchcraft Rune right. Auberon here is a Grizzleback Rune"
" Yes. I'm a Witchcraft Rune. You trying to Make fun of me?!"
No. No! I wouldn't Dream of it!
" You better not Cause trouble Salome. Cause this Rune's still got fight in him."
" Not Promising Anything"

Great, now were off topic. Where was I..... Oh! Auberon and I were in your Costumes. I was a Pirate and Auberon was a Mummy. We were walking up to the so called Hallow Mansion. I was looking around and smiling at the awesome and scary decorations when that Zombie dog of yours tackled me. I was scared out of my mind. Auberon scared it off thankfully. We both walked into the Mansion and we looked around. The mansion was suppose to be Haunted. To Auberon it wasn't that scary. Nothing really scares him. I thought I saw something that looked like another Rune but It flew off before I could get a good look. Auberon went off after it, Leaving me alone. That Zombie dog came back and I screamed running off outside. Auberon came back with a mysterious Looking rune following him. I smiled. I felt safe seeing Auberon again. That Rune that I saw looked awfully familiar to the Rune I saw only a glimpse of earlier. I walked over to Auberon and I looked at The other Rune. " Hey I've heard of you, Your that Witchcraft Rune that I heard stories about. You wear that Witch's hat on your head and you cast magic spells." Auberon looked at me. And The Witchcraft Rune nodded. " I think I'll name you.....Salome Astaroth." The Witchcraft rune nodded in agreement and it flew into the air and landed on Auberon's Back. " then Salome Astaroth it is" I say petting the Rune.
" Great Story, I couldn't have said it better. Not can we get on with my story?!"
" Careful. I'd watch what your saying."
Alright you too. Quit fighting. It's Halloween. And Salome you can Tell your story now.

( Salome's Story)

Salome flew around her Home. She lived in the Mansion at the end of Skull Lane. It was always lit up with lights and Other stuff. Salome was getting ready for Halloween. She just finished carving the rest of the pumpkins and was finishing the Haunted House. She put spiders and knight's Armour in all the rooms making them come alive when some one entered and having them glow an Erie red glow. Salome landed on her perch just by the door. The "Zombie" dog walked over to Salome.
"You ready Salome?" He asked.
Salome looked at the Dog. " What do you mean Ready?! I have so much to do! I have to fly around finishing up the rooms, Put up the Decorations, and Put enchantments on them!"
" I can help with that Salome." he said. " I am not only hear to greet people but i will be wandering around when ever i can."
Salome nodded. " I really need your help Alphonse." she said.
Alphonse nodded. " think of it as a favor." he said.
Salome looked around the Mansion she put the last of the carved pumpkins outside. She looked around Salome heard the voices of the children. Salome flew back into the Mansion. " Alphonse!?" she called out.
The "Zombie" dog appeared. " Yes?" he asked.
Salome sighed. " The Children are coming. Why couldn't they have come later When I was ready?!" she said.
Alphonse sighed. " I'm Not Sure. But I could finish up the rooms and have you get me into Costume." he said.
Salome nodded. " Very well." she said.
Salome finished enchanting the Decorations. Alphonse put the finishing touches on the Decorations. Salome was sitting at her perch on the outside of the Mansion just above the door. Alphonse met Salome by the door. " Finished." he said sitting.
Salome nodded. " I call forth the Guardian of this mansion." she said. Alphonse's body was being cloaked in a dark mist. The mist soon evaporated and Stood there was not Alphonse but the "Zombie Dog", guardian of the Hallow Mansion.
"Quickly Now. Greet our Guests." Salome said flying away into the Mansion. Just in time, the Children were walking up to the Mansion Door. The children were dressed in all kinds of Costumes.

The Zombie dog greeted everyone who entered the Mansion. The Chandelier's were all lit. They gave off an Erie orange glow. And were scattered about the Mansion. Moving through the halls and entering and exiting rooms.
Salome looked at the child with a Rune. She kept an eye on them. The human was in a Pirate costume and the Rune was dressed like a Mummy. " Look Auberon Those Chandelier's are moving! That's scary, but nothing seems to scare you" she said smiling at her Rune. Auberon nodded.
'[color=#00FF00]Auberon eh?' she thought. ' If Your not scared of this, you will be sooner or later.'[/color]
Salome moved through the Mansion occasionally scaring people off with her magic and enchanted decorations. Salome looked at the Human girl again. She was looking at the Knight Armour, she was scared of it. The same Rune from before was lasing it's tail and letting out a low bellow. The Rune swung it's tail and smashed through the Armour. The Armour fell apart and made a bing clanging sound as it hit the floor. Salome had enchanted the Armour so that if it did fall apart, it would magically put it's self back together. The rune was surprised, and more or less Scared. Salome grinned. 'Finally.' she thought.

The Rune looked up at the Ceiling. " aren't you that Rune I thought I saw earlier?" he asked.
The Girl looked at Auberon. " what's wrong Auberon?" she asked.
Salome flew down and landed on the floor. She looked at Auberon. " yes. I'm a Witchcraft Rune. My name is Salome. Salome Astaroth. And you are?" she asked.
Auberon pointed his tail at the Rune. " The name's Auberon." he said.
The girl looked from Auberon to Salome. " Aren't you that troublemaker Witchcraft rune?" she asked.
Salome looked at the girl and nodded. She looked back at Auberon. " Nice to finally meet you Auberon. You both came for candy right?" she asked.
Auberon nodded. " yes." he said.
Salome nodded. " Follow me" she said, walking out of the room. She led them downstairs and outside. Auberon and the Girl followed. Salome stopped. " Hey Alphonse!" she called out. The "Zombie Dog" appeared out of nowhere and was walking over.
Salome looked at the dog. " I send the guardian to rest at last" she said. The Zombie dog was cloaked in the mysterious mist. It evaporated and standing there was Alphonse. " bring our guests their candy." she said. Alphonse walked off and soon came back with 2 bags of candy. " here." he said, handing one to Auberon and one to the little girl. Auberon gave his to his owner. The little girl took the candy and put it in her bag already filled with candy. " Thank you." she said smiling at the Dog and at the Rune. Alphonse nodded and he walked off. Salome bowed her head. The girl petted the rune. " I shall name you Salome Astaroth" she said. " We'll be back next year. Bye Salome!" she said. Auberon and the little girl walked off down the road. Salome flew back into the Mansion and she flew off to her room, the decorations becoming unenchanted. And Salome took a well needed rest. She thought about what she would do for the next Halloween, she soon fell asleep and everyone went home.

Sorry there's so much to read. I just Absloutly Love this Rune!
Last edited by koegami on Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
    koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

RIP: [UNCLE B] 1/6/2016 || [ROCKY] 8/14/2020 || [GPA] 2/27/2021
    RIP: [THICK44] 2/13/2023 || BIGGERTON OUNCERTON] 10/19/2023 || [AKIRA TORIYAMA] 3/1/2024

THANK U & GOODBYE: [MAGGIE] 3/4/2021
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me