My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [RPG] Kalon Summer Event // Prompts

Postby Kim Jongdae » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:08 pm

Prompt 9 | Jia-Ae | Roster Post | word count: 161
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Eɴᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ Lᴀᴠᴀʟᴀɴᴅs! (Oh gosh, this place is hot. Too hot for my tastes. How does your hero fare in this heat?)

The moment Jia-Ae stepped into the heated lands, he could feel himself break into a light sheen of sweat that trickled down his temple and caused his skin to glisten ever so slightly in the light. He immediately felt himself short or breath and slightly more tired and irritable than usual- the heat did that to him personally. Almost immediately, Jia-Ae found himself wanting to back out into the open, to exit the land and be greeted by the cooling sensation of the forest once more.

However, because he had to go through the lavalands, the male simply decides to take in a breath and brave through the experience. Despite the sweat that made him feel sticky and gross and the growing irritability of the entire situation. Who asked this land to be so hot? Was this someone's idea of a joke against him?

Jia-Ae groaned. What else was he supposed to do other than get through as soon as possible?
Kim Jongdae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MotherMother » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:23 pm

Featuring Daikos

------

a
r
t

b
y

K
u
r
a
i.
Image Image
MotherMother

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gladis » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:24 pm

Prompt 9 || Hanbin

Hanbin was used to used to the heat. Summer afternoons in his village literally set the whole place ablaze. But this place... This place... Was literal burning hell. Sweat dribbled down his forehead like fog on a misty day. But even the sweat seemed to evaporate once it came in contact with the hot atmosphere. Hanbin had to chug the water in hopes that he didn't lose too much of it to the unforgiving heat. He did not like this place at all. Hanbin wanted to cry, but it would be no use since his tears would quickly evaporate. Just like his motivation.

He felt himself go slightly red as he slid off his shirt, but he reminded himself that he was the only one here. Plus it was like, what? 200 degrees here plus lava & fire & everything? He let out a heated sigh, this place seemed to strip him of his dignity on top of all other things. He really hoped that no one would know of this time. The time that Hanbin the great leader was defeated by the heat, & had to trudge through living hell shirtless. It wasn't really his fault, was it?

His foot got caught on a small crack in the ground just as he was deep in this thoughts. Hanbin cursed as he scrambled to find his balance before he fell into a pool of orange lava ahead of time. He narrowly missed his fate as his fists tightened around the stone ledge ahead of time. Sadly for him, he had dropped his shirt. His heart sank has he watched the golden silk apparel slowly melt into the hot mass. The emperor gave me that himself, he whined silently before shaking his head & continuing on. He's got more important stuff to do than to complain about the heat & cry about his expensive shirt.
Gladis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pepurrmint » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:26 pm

you think it's hot up here? i'm dying due to this horrendous heat!
Pepurrmint

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachycupcake525 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:05 pm

Day 9
She figured out what her magical necklace does. (It's supposed to be ice)
peachycupcake525

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zailune » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:32 pm

❝ Oh gosh, this place is hot. Too hot for my tastes.
How does your hero fare in this heat? ❞

Cosona started to notice as the vibrant forest surroundings changed. With every step, the foliage around her looked duller and darker. The leaves of the trees and bushes were lessening, and soon enough she came across some foliage that literally appeared to be charred. The temperature of the air was changing as well to a dry heat; the humidity she'd felt against her fur previously was gone.

Cosona looked at her map, which was wrinkled, ripped and dulled due to its time in existence and passage through the paws of several Kalons. Though, she was fortunately able to make out where she was on it, and where exactly she was to go. She shook her head. “Why am I doing this again?” She thought out loud.

She missed the quiet of her home, and the peace of being alone. Still, she was determined to see this through. Smoke rose into the sky in the distance ahead of her. In curiosity, Cosona followed.

She traveled aside a rough path that bordered a mountainside, which appeared to have crackling, fiery earth below – she gulped, thoughts filling her head involving what would become of her if she were to fall. She shook off the feeling, and continued. Though, the dry heat was driving into her head, and dulling her senses. She wasn't used to this sort of environment, not at all, and she wasn't faring too well.

Still, she continued to push herself. She had to find the source of the smoke ahead. In all honesty, it seemed to be a sort of signal fire, separate from the volcanic fumes seen elsewhere in her view of the open sky.

Cosona pressed forward, but she was starting to feel somewhat dizzy. Her head was clouded, and the fumes were starting to affect her in a very negative way. She had to find an open space to clear her head, away from this trail. Her body was not suited to handling this sort of environment, and the logical part of her brain knew that if she kept pushing forward, she may end up falling unconscious, victim to the harsh heat and fumes.

Her eyes were hurting, and her ears pressed back against her head. Her breathing became shallow, and she found it difficult to keep moving. I need to get passed this. I need to.... Cosona thought to herself. Her eyes kept shutting, and her jaw remained open and drooping. Every time she lifted her paws, she could feel her body weight pushing in the direction of the lifted paw, as though she could collapse at any moment without the constant support of her weary leg muscles.

Her eyes dimmed and her vision blurred, Cosona looked ahead. The smoke signal was right in front of her. When did she get this far? She observed the base of the signal, and saw an open flame.

Someone must've been here, and put something to the flame to cause the signal.... but, where are they now?

Cosona looked back at her map. It looked to be in worse condition than before, but it was probably just her dulled senses and the heat messing with her. “I have to find....town.” She murmured to herself. “Before....I....” She continued, her words slipping off her tongue loosely. In a daze, she began to fall...

_______

Cosona's eyes flickered open, and she stretched her paws. She looked around at her surroundings, apparently she was in a sort of cavern. It was much less hot, and the fumes did not reach the place.
“Where am I....?” She said aloud, looking around. She noticed a pair of glowing yellow eyes staring in her direction. She jumped back, terribly startled, and stepped backwards until her backside hit a wall of the cavern. It was dark, yet she could still make out the eyes of this creature.

“Don't be alarmed.” The creature said. They set a lantern up – somehow able to see clearly enough in the darkness. Cosona watched as their face entered the light. It appeared to be a Kalon as well.... a very strange one, though. “I assume you were the one who set the flare?” The Kalon questioned. Cosona shook her head.

“I was following it myself, but when I arrived there was no one there.” Cosona replied. Her eyes shifted around, as she was nervous to lock eyes with this other mysterious Kalon. Cosona held her head in her paw and rubbed inbetween her eyes. “I don't know what I was thinking.... coming here....”

“Why did you come here?” The strange Kalon asked. Cosona looked away sheepishly.

“I was sent a letter. A very compelling letter. I'll leave it at that.” Cosona said. She turned back to the Kalon. “...thank you for rescuing me-”

“I find it hard to believe that you'd risk your life for a letter, lest you don't value your life very much at all.” That Kalon said.

“That's not true.” Cosona said in a sharp tone, her eyes filled with the determination she felt at the beginning of her journey. “It's just, I have others to protect. I've already-” Cosona felt at her side for her satchel, and suddenly noticed it was not there. “The crystals! I-”

“You're looking for this?” The Kalon held the satchel tauntingly in front of Cosona. “You mentioned Crystals. Are you, by any chance, here to stop the spreading of the plague?”

Cosona remained silent, but stepped forward. She snatched the satchel from the Kalon, and headed towards a small light which revealed the cavern's entrance.

“Wait!” The Kalon yelped, almost sounding desperate for some reason. Cosona stopped and stood frozen in place. What does this Kalon want...

“I have something for you. To help.” The Kalon said. They approached Cosona, and handed her two vials, each filled with swirling liquids. “The plague took my family from me. This hideaway is all I have left, and I spend most of my time practicing potion-making and experimentation as a practicing alchemist. I've created this formula for outsiders. It will help your body adjust to this harsh environment and heat.” The Kalon explained. Cosona's eyes widened as she looked over the vials.

“Okay.” She said, unsure of her own words. However, she decided to trust the Kalon. They were the one who'd saved her, after all – and they seemed sincere enough. Cosona put one vial into her satchel and opened the other vial, and a blue mist seeped out of it. Cosona closed her eyes, and drank the liquid from the vial.

For a moment, it felt as though her body was on fire. She sat down and began to pant, but after a few moments the feeling cleared up. Cosona looked back at the mysterious Kalon, who seemed to be observing her reaction to the formula. Cosona moved towards the cavern entrance slowly, and noticed that she couldn't sense the heat getting to her at all despite her location. “How interesting....” She thought aloud. She turned back to the other Kalon, who had followed her out silently, but had kept their distance.

Cosona pulled out her map, and tried to pinpoint where exactly she'd ended up, but she couldn't quite figure it out. The other Kalon stepped ahead of her, and looked back. “I'll lead you to town. This way.” They said, and Cosona quickly followed.

Once they reached the border of the town, Cosona stepped ahead. She smiled, thankful to have gotten there safely. Her journey almost ended short – she wouldn't have made it without that Kalon's help. She turned to thank them, but they'd already turned back. Cosona wanted to run up to the Kalon and express her appreciation, but she didn't want to push her gratitude onto the Kalon. She paused for a moment and watched as the Kalon went on their way.

Cosona looked to the dirt beneath her feet. She gripped the crackling, dry earth in her paws for a moment, then turned back towards the town. The volcanic fumes that filled her breath before didn't touch this place, and she was thankful for the break from it. She continued onward into the town, and looked for an inn to rest for the night.

When she found a room and had a moment to herself, she dropped her satchel to the floor and looked through her bag. She still had another vial of the liquid, though she wondered how quickly the first would wear off. Still, she knew she'd made enough progress not to worry for the moment. As she stared into the misty liquid, she wondered to herself if she would come across that Kalon again.

If what they'd said was true, then the best thing Cosona could to for them is follow through in her quest. She packed her belongings back into the satchel in an orderly fashion, and plopped onto the cot which stood at the border of her room. She would need the rest for the following day...
Image Image
----------------------

Heya, it's Zail - feel free to message me about anything! I'm online pretty frequently.
I may be a bit of a weirdo but I mean well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lots of love for those struggling, too. You're not alone.
Zailune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Werecat » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:34 pm

prompt 9
full party
shen and pyper were dying. shen had his heavy, and although warm very very uncomfortable robes on when wet. he felt as if he was absolutely drenched in his own sweat and felt like dying in general. Pyper's hair was bothersome and all that, while she sweat profusely and she at the moment desperately wished she wasn't so chubby. her armour was thick and most definitely not for this heat. Mason was completely fine. or well he was a little hot but besides that he was totally fine. Light armour and short fur was a blessing.
------
mason was fed up with shens and pyoers groaung and moaning about the heat and took off, despite hatinn being by himself. It was for a good cause though. He was going to go and find them the things they could use to be er well not so hot. There was only so much complaining that you coukd handle after all.

[ 157/150 ]
Werecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waffle02 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:44 pm

Prompt 9

For some odd reason Pomba seems to be enjoying himself...
♪♫♪My Characters and Adopts
♪♫♪ Art Shop - OPEN
♪♫♪My JBDs
♪♫♪ My Kalons

ImageImage
waffle02

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:55 pm

Prompt 9

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me