Re: [RPG] Kalon Summer Event // Prompts

Postby minutiae » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:45 pm

prompt 9~leimomi

Leimomi drank the last of her canteen of water. God, she hated this place. She had been born an Altantian, a nation that lived near the cold sea. She was used to the cold ocean, not this. She took the rest of her bulky and big armour off, then toke a seat on the volcanic rock floor. She felt her senses coming farther and farther away. She slowly feel unconcious, giving in to the heat, dreaming of a cooler place. she never knew how long she had been asleep, but when she awoke, she felt hotter than before. She realized that she could`ve died from the heat in her slumber, but she didn`t for some odd reason. But what she did discover was a potion, falling out of her pouch. Curious, she picked it up. It was an icey blue color, but it smelled horrid. And maybe it was the heat again, or the fact that no one told her not to take potions from strangers, but she drank it. She felt instantly better and cooler, thank god. She still never knows who left that potion...
Hi!
she/her
carrd
minutiae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eltonn » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:18 pm

Eɴᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ Lᴀᴠᴀʟᴀɴᴅs!

"It's so hot," Adelaide gasped as her group scaled yet another large rock. Her pads were burned, her fur was stuffy and she could barely breathe the humid air. Mike looked about the same way she felt-- sodden fur, drooping whiskers, and half-lidded eyes. Gale, on the other paw, was jogging cheerily next to her two companions, a bright smile on her face.

"Yeah, it's great! So much better than that dark ol' forest! Here I can really stretch my paws!" Gale demonstrated by running towards a boulder ahead of them and attempting to jump up it. Her result was below par, and she landed on her rear with a loud oomph!

Adelaide rolled her eyes. Gale was like a fish in water around heat. "Are you sure you weren't born in a volcano?"

"Hey, maybe I was! That'd be really cool." Gale punched the air a few times, slightly aiming at the boulder she had attempted to climb and circling around it. "D'ya think if I was then I'd be able to, like, control fire or something?"

Mike shook his head,breathing heavily. "No, I--ah, ah-- think that fire bending is a --ah, ah-- genetic trait."

Gale frowned, studying her paws. "Well, maybe one of my parents had it. Haah!" She forced her palms towards a solitary stone, but not flames burst forth from her hands. The red female sighed. "Guess I'm not a fire bender."

"Maybe not, but your tail's on fire," Adelaide pointed out as smoke began to rise from Gale's tailtip, which had been resting on the ground. The female screeched, jumping onto one paw and smacking her tail in an attempt to beat out the flames before they got worse.

Mike snickered a bit, then looked back to the path ahead of them. "There's a little shack up ahead- we should stay there for the night. Maybe it won't be so hot...." His companions agreed, and the trio made haste for the small wooden building, hoping to reach it before darkness fell upon the lavalands.
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crona. » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:25 pm

Day Nine
It is very hot.

♧︎

-
crona.
he or him.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
toyhou.se
art shop
my site
┌─

♤︎

crona.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby steamplonk » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:32 pm

cosmo // the hotlands // prompt 9

owowOW! maybe it would have been a good idea to pack some shoes...
quittin'
blease don't msg me asking for stuff
tysm
steamplonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skywalker, » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:07 pm

prompt no. 8
      Erik and Ashley get caught up in the heat...

sky | she/her | adult | star wars

skywalker,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:20 pm

Prompt 9
Whole Party

"Oh. My. Gosh." Garrett wipes his wet hair out of his eyes. It's so hot here that he was sweating head to toe. "Can we leave now, please?"

Marley rolls her eyes. "No, stupid. We have to get the crystal first." She sidesteps a puddle of scalding hot lava and winces as her paws pad past it. The ground is burning.

"I'm not stupid," Garrett mutters, sounding hurt. Devin pats him on the back. Her Mohawk has practically gone flat from the soaking sweat. Unintentionally, Marley begins to pant. They should have rationed their water accordingly. It was idiotic to just drink it whenever they wished. Utterly idiotic.

She blamed Garrett.

"I'm thirsty," the young man muttered. Marley huffed. Of course he was. They all were.

"M-Marley?" Devin said in her usual, uncontrollable stutter. "I think we should turn back."

Okay. That was it. Whirling around, she glared at the two of them. "We are NOT giving up!" She yelled. Devin shrank back, but she was on a roll now. "I need that money! We keep going!" She continued.

"You need the money?" Garrett said, dumbfounded. "We split it, remember?"

The pirate captain suddenly realized her mistake. Crap. She was planning on taking it all for herself. "I...yeah. That's what I meant. Of course. Duh." She frowned. "Get with it."

They looked at her suspiciously, but Devin nodded. "You're right. We shouldn't g-give up so e-easily."

"Of course we shouldn't," Marley said in a calmer tone. "Now let's go. I'm sure we'll be able to find water somewhere. There must be other life forms around here..."
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby **Snowwhisper** » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:39 pm

Prompt Eight:
" Oh gosh, this place is hot. Too hot for my tastes.
How does your hero fare in this heat?"

The misshapen adventures of Nadia and Avery

Nadia seems to be taking well to the heat and fire. She's used to taking heat...Though she does wish she brought more water.

ImageImage

ImageImage
Life doesn't hurt until you think about how much has changed,
Text text text text text text text
My kalons Fursona DA Credit
who you've lost along the way, and how much of it was your fault.
**Snowwhisper**

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Murdoc Niccals » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:42 pm

[center]Eɴᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ Lᴀᴠᴀʟᴀɴᴅs!
❝ Oh gosh, this place is hot. Too hot for my tastes.
How does your hero fare in this heat? ❞
[/center]

The two Kalons managed to make their way from the forest, covered in burrs, and with Castor trailing thorns on his legs and tail. The hot wind hit them first, and it was wholly unpleasant. They were overheated from running away from an angry, possessed Kalon, and now the wind conspired against them?

"Hyou hink its a Kalon?" Corneria was panting, searching for a tree that could shade them.

"That Kalon was using vines, so one that does hot wind... maybe?" Castor sighed, wiping under his brow. He wasn't the only one with magic, and this could be the work of an enemy Kalon.

But, as they trudged on, they noticed mountains in the distance and scrublands replacing the more lush vegetation of the forest. The heat only got worse. The wind was a taste of what was to come in the firelands, and either Kalon really expected /lava/.

For two heavily-furred critters, they were in over their heads. They needed some way to keep themselves overheating, and for now they were beating the heat in a shady outcrop by the road.

"Hyou shhtil have that water cantrip..?" Corneria mumbled, a bit sluggish from the heat.

Spells! Castor pulled out his book, checking to see if the spell was inked. "Yes..."

"Make it rain, magic boy!" Corneria's voice rose as she looked up, assuming Castor could conjure a storm.

All she got was a gallon of water to the face.

Still refreshing!
whoops
I'm gonna make this look good someday
Murdoc Niccals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me