Re: [RPG] Kalon Summer Event // Prompts

Postby néktar » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:53 am

with ginko ─ the monk & odo ─ the warlock
note; continuation of this story.

Imagehide n seek: [ 798 ]
    ginko and odo had moved far away from their last camp sight, odo's mind was still trying to process what had happened that night but the more he thought about it the more he lost of it. he was pulled from his thoughts as ginko stopped walking beside him. the warlock turned around and looked at him, "something wrong?" he asked tilting his head slightly. he watched ginko, he seemed to be fixated on something up ahead as he didn't say anything. odo slowly turned his head and saw a large black wolf standing on a stone ledge a few feet away from them. he immediately went into a defensive stance taking his dagger in his hand and holding it tightly. odo flinched as he felt ginko's hand on his own, he turned to him and he was completely calm. [ he looks like he knows the animal, trust him? ]

✦ yes, has he let you down yet?
    ✧ no, it doesn't look friendly.

hesitantly odo lowered his dagger and stood up straight, as he looked at ginko the wolf barked behind them making him jump. he looked back towards the wolf as it picked up a gem from the ground between it's paws. it glowed unnaturally but it caught both of the travelers attention. odo felt wind pass him and ginko took off towards the wolf, odo blinked and swore he saw a smile on the male's face. odo had to take a minute to regain himself but soon he was chasing after both ginko and the wolf that kept a steady distance between itself and them.

───

ginko found his feet moving fast under him and his eyes locked onto the black wolf he had met before, 'another gemstone!' he thought as he chased after him. he was beginning to pant as the wolf gained more on him, he rounded a tree and flew into a clearing. ginko followed after him, sliding across the thin grass under his feet. he struggled to quickly regain his grounding but as he came into the clearing her slid to a stop. in front of him was a large glade with wind swept grass and six large stone statues, a dragon, a dog, a chicken, a rabbit, a bull, and a goat. ginko stared in amazement at the sheer beauty of the place before him. he felt odo come up beside him. "he's here somewhere.. hide and seek it is then." odo grunted with a small smile as the male nudged his shoulder. [ there are six statues to check, where do you chose to check and where do you chose to send odo to check? ]

your choices
    ✧ the chicken
    ✧ the rabbit
    ✦ the goat
    ✦ the dog
    ✧ the dragon
    ✦ the bull

odo's choices
    ✦ the chicken
    ✦ the rabbit
    ✧ the goat
    ✧ the dog
    ✦ the dragon
    ✧ the bull

ginko chose to check, the goat, the bull, and the dog which seemed rather obvious. he told odo to check the others and they both nodded and split up, ginko ran towards the dog first since it was closest to him on the left. he ran around to it and found himself disappointed when he didn't see the wolf. he saw across the way that odo went to the dragon with no luck as well, they looked at each other and shrugged before going on. ginko then noticed the bull and saw a little black tail before it disappeared behind the statue. he smirked and ran over to it, "gotcha!" ginko yelled smiling as he stopped behind it but once again the wolf was not there. he turned to see odo behind the rabbit shaking his head. there were only two places the wolf could be, either the goat or the chicken.

ginko narrowed his eyes at each of the statues, then he felt odo running past him towards the goat forgetting that he was suppose to go for the chicken. ginko shrugged with a laugh and ran towards the chicken, they both slid on the sleek grass behind their statues. they both looked in complete confusion, the wolf had simply disappeared into thin air it seemed. they both walked towards the center of the glade, looking around them when they heard a long loud howl from behind them. they turned around and saw the wolf standing on top of the dog statue, he must've been having a ball watching them run around for him. he wagged his tail and jumped down running over towards them and putting down the gem before turning once more and running back into the forest. ginko smiled and laughed picking up the gem. "well that was a way to say goodbye.."
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cheeb » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:58 am

xxxxxTʜᴇ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʀʏsᴛᴀʟ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ!

xxxxxfeaturing desiree, flynn, and elle

xxxxxflynn highly doubted that the party would stumble upon the earth crystal. within the wild, twisting, terrifying woods, anyone could easily lose their way. how would they find a small crystal? instead, the kalon decided that they should simply head towards the lavalands. to flynn, that one would likely be much easier to find.
      xxxxxhowever, things aren't always as they seem.
      xxxxxstanding alone within a clearing was a small altar. it looked like it could have been beautiful once; if sunlight streamed from the trees and flowers adorned the stones. however, it was in terrible disarray. snarled, tangled vines ran across the ground, and loose stones were toppled over and scattered on the ground. within the ruins of the altar, the earth crystal sat on a stone pedestal.
      xxxxx"what... what is that?" whispered desiree. she didn't want to disturb the silence around her. bailey, her weasel companion, skittered down into her pocket.
      xxxxxflynn shook his head. "i don't believe it..." when elle and desiree stared at them, expecting an answer, the kalon blushed. "i think we may have found the earth crystal."
      xxxxxdesiree crept ahead of the rest of the party, making her way towards the crystal. "i'm going to go get it and come back, okay?" she asked quietly. "if any trouble appears, bailey and i can manage."
      xxxxx"any trouble appears..." mumbled elle. she felt that something was wrong with the scene. why would the crystal be sitting out in the open? wouldn't someone have got to it before the party had? she was too late to voice her concern, however.
      xxxxxas desiree reached out to take the crystal, its shiny green surface glimmering, something slapped her hand out of the way. "huh?" she asked, stopping in her tracks. she didn't see anything unusual. she picked up the crystal, but before she could yell about her victory, elle cut her off.
      xxxxx"dez... t-t-turn around..."
      xxxxxshe did, and all she could do was stare in shock. a gigantic monster with one glowing eye stared back.
      xxxxx"run!"
      xxxxxthe party ran for the hills. desiree was the fastest, and immediately caught up with elle and flynn. flynn had enough stamina to carry themself along, looking back to see the monster that was chasing them. elle, however, with her short, stubby legs, was having a tough time.
      xxxxxas the monster gained on the party and took random swipes at the fleeing party, flynn noticed elle was falling behind. "elle! drop the bag!"
      xxxxx"no!" she yelled back. "this is my life's work in here!"
      xxxxxflynn groaned. "elle, you're going to fall behind! here -- toss your bag to desiree! i'll carry you!" both the other kalons let out a shrill "what?!" at the same time. "never mind! am i really that bad...? just keep running!"
      xxxxx"c'mon, elle!" shouted desiree, trying to be reassuring. the edge of the woods was coming into view, and she saw a shock of red. she looked back behind her. the monster appeared to be dripping due to the incoming wave of heat. it seemed that the lavalands were near... and the monster wouldn't follow them out. "that thing looks like it's melting! it won't follow us out of the woods!"
      xxxxxthe party sprinted across the final stretch, earth crystal clutched in desiree's hands. as the monster gave up and turned around, the feeling of relief hit them: they finally reached the lavalands.

xxxxx(562 words ♥)
x

“the world is full of magic things,
patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper.”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx― w.b. yeats

my twinmy damy kalons

x
Cheeb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:58 am

Placebo wrote:
Prompt 8
T.C. Salem

Salem and the stag are scouting ahead. Seems as if they sense some unnatural power up ahead.
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[RPG] Kalon Summer Event // Prompts

Postby King Andre » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:58 am

donn, anthony, abel

The forest at night was dark and full of many terrors, from rogues to warlocks and wild mutated beasts caused by the darkness looming over the realm. Thieves and witches, and pitfalls, and even at one point losing the map, all managed to slow their progress. However, the party managed to persist throughout the journey of the perilous forest, and came across a stream which ran through cave, which was rumored by the forest villager locals to possess a shiny, arcane crystal like object.

Carefully trekking over the slippery stones in the entranced, their feet eventually found solid ground as they followed the stream of emerald, fluorescent water. As they descended further into the cave, the forest behind them seemed to gradually disappear from view, until the only light was from their torches and the water. They found a small pool of water, and a mound of stone which held a glowing stone. The group retrieved the stone however, as soon as they pulled the stone from the stone mound, the cavern began to fill with water, and so they rushed to escape before drowning. The entrance itself was now blocked by a massive boulder, and took the strenuous efforts of the entire party to break it enough to slip past, all before they were drowned in the cave.
King Andre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cervidae » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:59 am

prompt eight
- fenway

(continuing from prompt seven)

reaching further into the mystic 'waters' of the waypoint, fenway was slipping. he personally had never encountered such a phenomenon, and naturally retained no expectations of what was to happen. pulled through the energies, he found himself short of breath, but on the shore of a much different land. where.. was he? he could never trace the landscape back to any specific books, nor did the runes on signs make any sense to him. it was a bizarre land for certain, and of course he couldn't really pin it as something of this world. his thoughts at least. he was.. drawn to something. think of a rainbow, no matter how far you chase it, you could never track it down. the glow.. it was akin to that of the wind stone, but now not worn by a lizard as a trophy, and beleth wouldn't get eaten this time around. despite his instincts screaming otherwise, he continued chasing his thought of what could be there.

was it hours? days? there was no perception of time, here. the world was still, and all he could hear was the same chimes that resonated from the pool before...
"firefly boy''
the voice took him by surprise, it did not take a tangible form, so he was left to think of it as his imagination.
"over there.."
what..?

♡ inactive account
dv

cervidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CSMintCat » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:00 pm

Prompt #8 with Cody.

Gotta make a hasty escape!
Status wrote:Not v active these days.
Not really replying to trades/messages; send at own risk.
Please remind me if you've messaged me + it's important.
Looking for a Feb. 9th swap!
CSMintCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby **Snowwhisper** » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:05 pm

Prompt Seven :
"Good thing you survived that myserious forest. There must be another crystal nearby.
I wonder if your hero can locate it and return it to it's rightful place "

The misshapen adventures of Nadia and Avery

It seems Nadia stumbled on it when she was trying to find her way back to camp after the pond episode.

ImageImage

ImageImage
Life doesn't hurt until you think about how much has changed,
Text text text text text text text
My kalons Fursona DA Credit
who you've lost along the way, and how much of it was your fault.
**Snowwhisper**

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [RPG] Summer Event // Prompts

Postby ✧ airplane. » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:12 pm

Imagexx
Day Eight Prompt is now over! Day Nine is up!

Day Six Winners
Art Prompt -- LostInTheEcho [1st] // Fallen ❤ Dreemurr [2nd] // Tealea [3rd]
Writing Prompt -- furbywiki [1st] // NightFlame22 [2nd] // ♠Trollish♠ [3rd]

Day Seven Winners
Art Prompt -- Kouhai [1st] // benjeep [2nd] // Chamomile. [3rd]
Writing Prompt -- Lonk [1st] // Midnightkitkat [2nd] // neondisaster [3rd]

Gems have been added to the bank for up to day 5! Days 6+7 to be added later tonight.
✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby steamplonk » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:16 pm

edit; augh, so close.
cosmo // prompt 8 // 400 words

cosmo sighed. he was sick of the forest, and he wanted to go home (to the forest.) he originally thought the woods would be just like his home, but it turns out the rainforests of the amazon are far different. he had lost nearly all of his supplies to wild animals and crazy thieves, and had wasted his time trying to help people that couldn't be helped. the forest was much quieter, and didn't have the comforting sounds of birds and monkeys. plus, the forest was so booooring. the only things in sight were squirrels and the occasional deer or rabbit. everything was so easy to catch, but super bland tasting, and even the dead grass was boring.
cosmo trudged along the path. it felt like days since he had seen something remotely exciting. he wanted to feel the adrenaline pumping in his veins, the familiar battle cry, the thrill of battle. but alas, there was only trees for miles and miles and miles.
until he heard a loud cry deep in the forest. his ears perked up. finally, something new! maybe an evil monster with a damsel in distress? he grinned at the thought, unsheathing his dagger as he ran and sliced his way through the bushes. he sped up when the woman screamed again.
the rogue was lightning fast, and had never gone this fast before. perhaps it was the tempting thought of a reward, or maybe he just already felt the excitement of battle and the satisfaction of a good monster slaying. he jumped up and down and slid, avoiding trees and rocks until he bega-
SMACK.
he ran his head straight into the crystal and fell to the ground, dazed. the crystal, perched on a branch, wobbled and fell, and landed smack in the middle of his forehead. the only thing he could think was "man, that really hurts."
he hadn't really realized how heavy the crystals were until now.
cosmo sat up, still a little confused at why the crystal was here and why the screaming had stopped. he gingerly rubbed at where it had hit him, and winced at the sharp spark of pain. that's gonna leave a bruise.
he stuffed the crystal into his bag and bounded away. it smarted quite a bit, but the joy of being out of the woods and with another crystal in his hands far outweighed the pain.
quittin'
blease don't msg me asking for stuff
tysm
steamplonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me