Postby ElementStar » Sat May 25, 2013 1:58 pm

Oh my owo
Reserved <3

heyababies

Username:
ElementStar

Name:

WIP
Last edited by ElementStar on Mon May 27, 2013 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwe watch from the stars
ImageImage
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════╗
[ Just your friendly Element, here! I'm an aspiring digital artist, and
my work is mainly posted on my dA. Contact me there if you are
interested in my work! Art above by Peace&Colby and foreign.potato
Art below by Sixbane, Leodrolf, and TrollishTheTroll on DA ]
[ links tbd ]
ImageImage
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Image Image Image
ElementStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara #277

Postby howling dog » Sat May 25, 2013 2:22 pm

“The lady in blue. They trusted you”

T o S T a Y

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
my name is howling dog but you can call me howl

i go to literally one of the hardest schools in the country
plz be patient with me

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
howling dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miavinn » Sat May 25, 2013 2:22 pm

|•|Name|•|
Athena. One, I am obsessed with Greek Mythology and two, when I looked at her eyes and saw annoyance. What I imagine her as is someone who is very smart and annoyed with people when they don't get what she says or less smart than her.
|•|Gender|•|
Athena is definitely a girl.
|•|Personality|•|
Despite her accessories and such, Athena is highly athletic and very smart. She does however sorta look down on people who are not as smart as she is (exampled above) and can get a bit full of herself...Besides that, Athena is kind and enjoys hanging out with her friends. She also usually has a plan for everything and hardly goes anywhere unprepared.
|•|Backstory|•|
|•|Theme Song|•|
"The Best Day" by Taylor Swift. It represents how close Athena was to her mom and how much she loved her. Even though Athena's mother isn't with her anymore, she still loves her
heyababies

WIP
Dropping out. I don't feel a connection anymore. Sorry.
Last edited by Miavinn on Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Miavinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squints » Sat May 25, 2013 2:37 pm

Chernobyl Galileo Jensen
his Form is here,
Sorry, I like having more room Cx
heyababies
Last edited by squints on Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
squints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Faith

Postby Paper-Thorn » Sat May 25, 2013 2:45 pm

I apolagise for the ubber long form.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Dream your dreams with your eyes closed...
But live your DREAMS, with your eyes open.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

♠ Username}- The person hiding behind the screen.
        "So I heard that you wished to meet the person behind the screen? Well thats Paper-Thorn. I think she is one of the few people who understand me...... Not many people understand what I have gone through."

♠ Why should you trust her}-Listen, she has something to say.
        Why should you trust me? That is an excellent question. I think you should be able to trust me with Asher, because I am loyal, active on Chickensmoothie, the Kiamara Fan Club and Fan Forums. Not only that, I won’t throw her into a corner and forget about her. She will be loved, and you will hear about her often in the FanClub because I can’t stand when someone wins a Kiamara and just leaves them in the dust, not doing anything at all with them. So I will cherish her and flood her with art. Also I have never felt so proud of my form before except when I entered #248. I have never tried for something so hard in my life before and hopefully this confidence I have with my form for Faith will pay off. Or it may be like with #248 where I am just told ‘I would like to mention Paper-Thorn’s form would have been my second pick.’ But life goes on, so I just try harder and hopefully it will pay off and I will be successful one day.

♠ Abit about the blogger}-Just some things you should know.
        Hello there. As you can see my screen name is Paper-Thorn, but most people call me Paper. Anyway, here are some facts about me that you should know. I am stubborn, a perfectionist, geeky, I play video games, I am a tomboy, and I am protective. I know this isn’t about me but I thought you should know the person, before you think about giving something precious, like Faith.

♠ Name}-My name is a lie.
      Name;; Faith
      Pronounciation;; Fay-th
      Origin;; Latin
      Meaning;; Belief, Trust, Confidence

I don’t know why I am called Faith; for my name is all a lie.
      No one trusts me, no one believes in me and I don’t even have
      enough confidence for me. But the Kiamara that took me in said
      I had a tag on me, saying ‘Faith’.

♠ Age}-If only time would go faster.
      I am 7 years old.

♠ Birthday}-Day of birth.
      December 9, 2012

♠ Gender}-You need to know.
      “I am a female. Why, what did you think I was?”
♠ Zodiac Sign}What does zodiac even mean?

Sagittarius

-They are hardworking and very focused on their tasks.
      -They are very hard workers, known to collapse with fatigue, before they stop.
      -They are open minded and very curious.
      -They are very creative and musical people.
      -They are too proud to acknowledge their mistakes, or errors.
      -They are successful.

♠ Likes}-I do like stuff.
        Birds
        “I find the fact that birds are free to go anywhere and may do as they please, without a care in the world; makes me jealous of them. Imagine if you had wings and were able to soar into the sky. Imagine all the sights and things you would experience. Oh, what I would give to be like them.”

Charms
        “Not charms as in spells, but charms in as charm bracelet charms. I find that those small symbols on the silver or gold chain, have deep sentimental value to their owners. I am thinking of getting one myself, if that is even possible to have one. I don’t think I deserve it.”

Music
        “I find that music is the one way I can truly express myself. Ever heard the phrase, ‘listen to the lyrics of the son, and you will know what’s going on with that person’. Well that quote is true. I don’t care if people deny it, because to me its 100% true.”

Solitude
        “At first I hated being alone, but then you get used to it. I thought I would never adapt to living alone, but the tides have turned and I have changed. I find solitude is something I enjoy now; something about the peace and freedom of the mind.”

Freedom
        “As you can see I enjoy my freedom. If you haven’t noticed that, then you weren’t reading between the lines. The only time you truly understand someone, is if you were in the same position. But I value freedom, more than you could ever imagine. It’s just a little hard to explain.”

♠ Dislikes}-I hate stuff too.
        Noise
        “I can’t stand loud noises. I will jump or attack the source of the noise. I think this irrational fear came from Kadon. I remember hiding in the corners of the cave, as my ears hunted for the slightest trace of sound of his approach. That is why I have a fear of loud noises, because I was afraid of him and his words.”

Smoke
        “I know no one can breathe smoke, we all need air. But I just can’t stand the smell, taste or sight of smoke. All I think of is when I see smoke, is fire and death.”

Shadows
        “I hate shadows. They give me that eerie feeling that someone may be watching you or hunting you down.”

Silence
        “Sure I enjoy peace and serenity, but I can’t stand total silence. So I could be sitting in my den and the only sound that could be heard is a stream, trickling water. But that is enough to calm me. I just cant stand total silence, if you know what I mean.”

♠ Playlist}-Let the music rescue you.

♠ Quirks}-No one is perfect.
        “I may have a few quirks, but the one I will tell you about is the battle going on inside my head. My head is a warzone; I mean it in a metaphorical way. For example, my broken self and insecurities are battling my true and strong self. I don’t even know if any of the true me is actually left. I can’t feel it… Am I that broken, that I can’t tell the real self, from the destroyed monster I am?”

♠ Traits}-What you need to know.
        Quiet - Stubborn - Misunderstood - Innocent -Dreamer

Quiet
          Faith is a very quiet Kiamara. She is not one to interrupt or shout at anyone. She may have been a bubbly little pup, before she met Kadon; but not since then. She just doesn’t talk at all to anyone. The only time I have ever heard her speak is in her sleep, to her bird, or to me. Other than that it’s like she isn’t even there. She doesn’t even make noise when she walks or runs. It is like she has trained herself to not exist.

Stubborn
          Faith is very stubborn. You will never be able to stop her, once her mind is set to something. Trust me I have tried to tell her otherwise, but it just won’t work. You can go ahead and try, but I betcha it won’t work. Anyway, back onto the point; Faith has just something inside her that doesn’t fade and can’t be broken. She may say she is broken and she may have given up hope. But if you dug deep enough you would find a happy pup. Not broken physically or mentally.

Misunderstood
          Kadon doesn’t realise what an amazing Kiamara he has destroyed. If only he knew what his actions had done to poor Faith. No one deserved what she had received from this cruel person. But Faith is so horribly misunderstood. She would try to reason with Kadon and in return all he would do was abuse her. No one knows the real reason behind those words Faith said, but her.

Innocent
          Faith never did anything wrong, so why does she live the life she lives now. Alone and feared. Everyone around her, all the other wildlife or Kiamaras, run when they get just a glimpse of her. Some call her crazy and a psycho. She isn’t any of those; she just needs a friend, someone that will be there for her. But is anyone willing? No. She did nothing, if only time could re-write itself. She wouldn’t of had a horrid past and she would have a mate and friend, by now. If only time could turn back.

Dreamer
          Faith seems to just zone out sometimes; you would be talking to her and she just seems to drift off to the unknown. She would be like this for hours on time, sometimes. Hopefully where ever she is, she is picturing herself in a better life and a better life. She deserves better than what she gets now.

♠ Mother}-Jaxon.
        Jaxon is Faith’s mother who died shortly after delivering Faith. So the relation she had with her mother is nonexistent. The only moment they were together is shortly after the delivery, and then the mother went to the afterlife. But if the mother had survived then Faith wouldn’t be living the life she calls a lie.

♠ Father}-Kadon.
        Kadon is Faith’s foster father. No one knows why he raised the abandoned pup, in the desert. Maybe he is her father, but Faith’s father wasn’t around when she came to the world; so why did a stranger adopt a pup he would abuse? So, the relation between Kadon and Faith is horrible. They are constantly fighting, arguing, or ignoring each other.

♠ Siblings}-Unknown.
        We think Faith was the only pup born, but there could be others. But when you talk to Kadon he says there was just her. If there were others then they would have been buried in the sand dunes.

♠ My Feathers}-They are part of me.
        “The feathers you ask? Well they are my wings. I know I sound like some mental person, but to me they are my wings. Each of these feathers have deep sentimental value to me; they are the feathers that guided me to my new home. I know you are thinking how could feathers lead someone, but let me tell you a secret.
        They are alive.
        You may not notice them moving or speaking, but they are the messengers of the wind. I followed these feathers and they guided me to my new home. So yes I cherish them and I will not let anyone judge me or take them from me.

For they saved me...”

♠ Most Prized Posetion}-My star earings.
        “I cannot remember where or how I came in position of my star earrings. But I have a vague memory of a Kiamara I met while on my journey. Oh yes, I remember now. His name was Bleeding Stones; I know such an odd name. At first I remember I would bug him about his name till he told me his story. And trust me, that name fits him perfectly. But back onto the earrings…

As we made our way into the unknown, he returned from the creek with the earring. He gave it to me as a sign of friendship. Little did I know that night he would never return. Don’t worry he didn’t die! He just disappeared, with the earring in his paw print. And that was it, my only friend was gone. That is how I came in position of the earring.”

Soul is freedom,

Love is power,

Hope is love,

Dreams are revolutions....

-Unknown

♠ One Word to Describe Self}-One word holds so much.
        ‘Broken’

Explain}-I count my sins...
          “That is the word I would use to describe myself. Just that one word is filled with so much power and depression; just that one word describes my whole situation. With all things that happened to me, I am even surprised I survived this long. I am not even afraid to admit that I am a broken person, so I don’t need others to tell me so.”
    ♠ What Physical Attribute Does She Dislike the Most?}-My markings.
        "I would have to say the thing I dislike about myself the most, is my claws. I know pink is a very girly colour, but I dislike them. I remember Bleeding Stone and Kadon bugging me about them. They would say, ‘You colour your nails?’. They would mock me; treating me like a pup that found berries that stained. But no matter what I do, they always seem to stand out from my dark pelt."

♠ What Physical Attribute Does She Like the Most?}-My claws.
        “Hmm….My most favorite thing about my looks? Well that is a no brainer; it would have to be my markings. I find my colourations match in perfect harmony. They all equally balance each other out and the pink and dark red spots, accent my pelt nicely. I may sound like I think I’m beautiful but honestly I don’t. I am just glad I have nice colourations and not something that looks like bear poop. So I love my pelt a lot, and I would never trade it.”

♠ Smell?}-*sniffs*.
        Faith smelled like hot sand at first. But as her stay in the forest grew longer, she began to smell like rabbits.

♠ What She Thinks Others Think of Her.}-A Monster.
        Hey there, Paper is going to write this bit instead of Faith. So, I have went and found any Kiamaras or any living thing that has met Faith, and asked them what they think of her. It wasn’t pretty; the only things that I heard that were good were from Bleeding Stone. Here is my experience with three Kiamaras. Two asked to be anonymous.

Interview 1
          Paper: “So what did you think about Faith?”
          Bleeding Stones: “Odd girl. She seems so reserved and quiet.”
          Paper: “Did you like her?”
          Bleeding Stones: “Like, like?”
          Paper: “No of course not. But as in friend wise.”
          Bleeding Stones: “Yah she was a great friend. She would do anything for me, she would fight for me, argue, protect and throw her own life on the line…Did she like me? Please tell her I am sorry for leaving her, I had no choice.”
          Paper: “She was devastated when you left her. She still searches and calls for you. And I did think she liked you, but I couldn’t be sure.”

Interview 2
          Paper: “Hello the-“
          Anonymous: “Cut to the chase!”
          Paper: “Very well. What was your experience or opinion of Faith?”
          Anonymous: “She was rude and very stubborn. She would never listen or follow any directions, no matter who they were from.”
          Paper: “So I take you aren’t too fond of her.”
          Anonymous: “Of course I dislike her! I am glad I don’t have to ever see her again. She is just a monster, waiting to kill.”
          *Anonymous storms out*

Interview 3
          Paper: “Welcome.“
          Anonymous: “Why am I here?”
          Paper: “I wanted to know what you thought of the Kiamara Faith.”
          Anonymous: “A monster. That is all she is.”
          Paper: “Why do you say so?”
          Anonymous: “Every time she comes down into the town for food or herbs, she has a glint in her eyes. It’s like she’s a ghost. Drifting around, lost, dead, and ready to kill on the spot. Please don’t tell her any of this, or who I am! I don’t want her showing up at my house in the middle of the night.”
          Paper: “Don’t worry this is all anonymous.”

♠ Story}-Pup in the desert.
        As the final tear of Faith’s mother dropped to the ground, her mother took a shaky breathe and then was dead. The less than hour pup started to shake as she felt the coldness of the night, nip at her non-existent pelt. All that she had was gone now, even if she didn’t know it yet. The pup let out a whimper, she was helpless. Well what could an hour old pup do but sleep? Meanwhile an old desert dweller named Kadon, was closing up for the night, when the slight glow of a fire in the distance caught his attention. He stretched his muscles as they gave a pop and he groaned. Kadon started to mutter to himself as he lit an oil lantern. The rays of the lanterns light seemed to glow and light up all the sand around him. “No rest for the wicked,” Kadon mumbled to himself as he tightened a tattered shawl around his shoulders. Even through the thick, tattered shawl, Kadon could feel the pricks of coldness from the night. The light in the distance started to fade the closer Kadon tried to get. Have you ever tried running in sand? It isn’t the easiest thing, especially for an old Kia. With every step he felt his legs shudder as they sunk into the cold grains of the Golden Sea. That’s what people called this place, ‘Golden Sea’ because it seems to never end. Kadon’s pace quickened when the light started to flicker and die out. Worried there was another stranded traveler, he ran as fast as his thick and long legs could take him. But it seemed he was not fast enough as the glow of the light seemed to fade into darkness. Trying to memorise the place where the light was, Kadon climbed up a large sand dune. As he stood at the top of the dune he felt the winds cold lashes, lash out at him. Even after all these years he still hadn’t adjusted to the rapidly changing temperature that the Golden Sea portrayed.

He let out a yowl of alarm as the sand underneath him gave way. His legs flailed in the air as he slid down the dune. Dust and sand blew into his face and eyes and he tried to spit out some sand from his mouth. But just as fast as it had started it was over. He stood to his paws, shakily. He felt the sand churn between his toes, as he bounded towards where he was heading. With every leap he would sink farther and his legs would give out more and more. He couldn’t do this much longer, but he kept moving through the darkness of the night.

As he slid down the last sand dune, he noticed a silhouette lying by what looked like a makeshift of a camp. He hastily bounded over to the silhouette and rolled it over. He let out a gasp when he noticed the glazed over eyes of a dead Kiamara. He tilted his head and let out a low howl, paying respects to the lost Kiamara. He started to brush sand over the body when he heard a soft whimper. “Who is there?” he shouted, spinning around. That is when he noticed the small creature by the fire pit. Kadon cooed softly before he picked up the pup and made oath right there and then.

‘Daughter of Jaxon, I swear to uphold my promise and take care of you. I promise you Jaxon that I will raise your pup right. Treat her like me own.’

With that Kadon turned away from his sister and carried the pup back to his camp. Unknowingly he let a tear slip from the corner of his eye and he whispered, “If only I was here sooner.”

♠ Story}-Escaping it all.
        “Is that all you do? So I am just wasting my food on something worthless? You are worthless! Evil! Go die!” Kadon shouted at Faith. She had never seen him this mad at her before. She let out a little whimper and backend into a corner; Kadon’s eyes had darkened and seemed to have a fire burning inside. You could feel the rage coming off of him. “I know I am worthless, and cold-hearted! Leave me alone!” She barked back as she felt the courage surge through her. But it soon disappeared as he advanced on her. She tried to escape through the gap between him and the sand stone wall. Just as she was beside him, running for her life, she felt all the air being knocked out of her. She crumbled to the ground, gasping for air. He raised his head high in glory. “Did you honestly think you could run? The world doesn’t work like that!” His bitter tone and gruff voice, echoed through the tent. “I’m sorry for your loss,” She finally compiled. “Ah, you are just saying that to please me. Clever girl, but that won’t work with me.” A devilish smirk was plastered across his face. Just as she felt the air fill her lungs once more, she felt it slip away as Kadon tackled her once more. “Stop! I’m sorry!” Faith whimpered as his teeth dug into her hind leg. She felt a hot tear trickle down her face. “Sorry for what!” Kador mumbled for his teeth were still embedded into her leg. “For not respecting the loss of your friend,” She croaked, as it was barely audible.

Kadon padded away from her limp body, shoving it as he exited the tent. Faith raised herself off the ground and the moment she put weight onto her legs, they gave way. She hit the rough rug with a thud. Groaning she tried again, but to no prevail.
        She spent all day regaining her strength and the moment she did what she had always wanted to. She grabbed the large wooden sticks that held up the canopy and pulled them. With a light thud the canopy fluttered to the sandy ground. She craned her neck, searching for any sign of Kadon’s return. As she watched the canopy ruffle in the wind, it brought back memories.

*Flashback*

Kadon had just come back with food from a village about a day’s walk from here. He was grumpy and tired, like he always was. Faith held a bucket of water out for him, but he just pushed it aside and curled up in a ball on the rug. He seemed to drift off, but his eyes were bloodshot and open. He then jumped to his feet, you could see every muscle in his body was tense. “You killed her,” He whispered as he thought back to the night of his sister’s death. He then repeated, “You caused this!” With that he tackled her.

*End of Flashback*

Faith jumped back to the memory of her first punishment, but she quickly pushed it to the side and ran as fast and as far as she could. The sun’s rays casting down on her as it burned down onto the Golden Sea. Not looking back once, Faith was determined to get as far away as possible and not get caught. This was is. After 5 years of beatings and punishments she was going to be free.

♠ Story}-Flying through the rocks.
        Faith let out a little chuckle as Bleeding Stones tried to crack a joke, and he had failed miserably. “You know you need to learn some new jokes,” Faith chuckled. Bleeding Stones mumbled, “I know, I know.” Faith raced up the sand dune and gasped. “Um, Stone?” Bleeding Stones’ face was filled with confusion till he ran up to meet her at the top of the dune. “I thought they said the Golden Sea never ended.” Faith said as she tried to take in the new scenery and world in front of her. There were trees, grass, mountains and woodland creatures. “Let’s go! We are finally free of that blasted desert,” Cheered Bleeding Stones as he slid down the sand dune and he dived into the long grass. Faith nervously climbed down the sand dune; all this was foreign to her. Bleeding Stones noticed her fear of the grass and new surroundings. “Come here Faith. It doesn’t hurt,” He tried to soothe her. “No, look at it!” She barked back, she looked down at the quill like, covered earth. Bleeding Stones took a deep breathe, he was getting frustrated. “Faith, trust me,” He said sternly. Faith obeyed and stepped onto the grass. “It’s not sharp!” She squealed in laughter, as she rolled in the grass. “You are such a pup,” He laughed watching her as she covered herself in grass. After rolling in the soft grass, Faith and Bleeding Stones continued to venture forth.

As they made their way around the large forest, Faith wouldn’t stop talking about the blades of grass and how they would go through her toes. She honestly did sound like a pup that had just been let outside for the first time. ‘If only she would be quiet’ he thought to himself. As they rounded a corner, the smell of fresh bread and wood burning, filled their nostrils. “What is that?” Faith said stopping in her tracks, her head tilted high. “Calm down Twinkle Nose, It’s just a camp fire,” Bleeding Stones responded in a blank tone. She sighed sadly, withdrawing her head. “Let’s go see,” Faith cheered, trying to brighten the mood.

Faith and Bleeding Stones dashed towards the village gates. They were extremely tall with pointed tips to keep out intruders, and the gate itself consisted of two very thick, spruce doors. As they made their way to the doors they were stopped by a large and heavily armored Kiamara. “Halt! Name your business here and identity,” he barked. You could feel his icy glare from the inside of the helmet. “Well my name is Bleeding Stones and this is Faith, we come to ask-” Bleeding Stones answered but was cut off. “The Faith?” The guardian asked as he turned to look at Faith. “Yes, why do you ask?” She asked trying to mask any fear in her voice. “Leave Now! The boy may enter, but your kind is not welcomed here!” He shouted and blocked the entrance into the village. “Why can she not come in? She did nothing wrong!” Bleeding Stones growled back, trying to attack tough. “She did everything, and that’s final!” The guard shouted and closed the gates.

Faith’s face had anger written all over it, nothing could mask how she felt. “Kadon did this! I know it!” She barked at no one in particular. “How could he have done it? He went missing ages ago.” Bleeding Stone answered trying to reason with her. “No, I knew something was up when I first started this journey. Everywhere I would go people would whisper and run from me. I heard what they said. They would say stuff like ‘she is a monster’ or ‘she killed Kadon’s brother’ or even worse ‘she is possessed and she carried a disease’. Now why would they say that, hmm?” Faith challenged Bleeding Stones. He could think of anything so he just said the only thing he could. “I don’t know.” “Thought so,” She said though her voice cracked.

That night neither of them could get any sleep, but nor did they talk or face each other once. Both of them had camped out in the ferns that lined the forest. Bleeding Stone got up as quietly as he could and made his way to the gates. He pawed at the door and the same guard from before opened it. “Is it just you?” The guard asked, squinting in the darkness for anything that might resemble the girl. Seeing this wasn’t a trick, the guard moved to the side and let Bleeding Stones into the camp.

~

Bleeding Stones exited the village with a charm hanging from his mouth. He gently placed it onto the ground and pressed his nose to Faith’s shoulder. He gulped as a tear fell from his eye. He was right; the hardest thing to do was saying goodbye. But he was a warrior and he mustered up enough courage and said his last farewell to his companion. “I am sorry but I came with a reason and now that I have the medicine I must go. Don’t forget me.” He choked out even though he knew she wouldn’t hear a thing for she was sound asleep.

With one last turn he looked down at the star hanging on a string and whispered, “Good bye old friend.”

heyababies
Last edited by Paper-Thorn on Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:40 pm, edited 24 times in total.
▬▬ ♣ ▬▬
❝ Canadian ❞

Tumblr
FlightRising
Wattpad
Youtube
Starfy333 is my sister, sometimes we will share a laptop. Thanks.
Paper-Thorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby juni.purrs » Sat May 25, 2013 3:34 pm

Me: Chamila
Kiamara's Name: Demonic Amplify
Kiamara's Gender: Female, bisexual
Kiamara's Personality: WIP
Kiamara's Backstory: WIP
Art of Kiamara: WIP

An overall work in progress, clearly. This is not eye candy at all. :F I did not know I could fall in love so quickly after losing the only other Kia I have found to love. |D

I simply cannot finish this. >< Good luck to everyone else, this Kiamara is extraordinarily gorgeous.
Last edited by juni.purrs on Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[/quote="My DragCave Eggs"]
links here
Anyone who could spare the time
to click these babies, it would be
greatly appreciated! <3
[/quote]

a t s

In ancient times,
cats were worshipped as gods;
they have not forgotten this.

>> aka: Mila_Juniper; Blaise
juni.purrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

aequivocatione - the fallen warrior - kiamara 227

Postby voidsounds » Sun May 26, 2013 12:34 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
They can’t tell me who to be,
‘Cause I’m not what they see.
And the world is still sleepin’,
While I keep on dreamin’ for me.
And their words are just whispers
And lies that I’ll never believe.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Name :
      Aequivocatione. [ai-KWEE-voh-cat-ee-OWN-ey] Now, you're probably wondering, "what on Earth does that big pile of words mean, exactly?" Well, it is a Latin word, and it translates to "misunderstanding." I found this very appropriate for this Kiamara because of his backstory. I really enjoy the prospect of having a large, complex name because it fits the large, complex nature of this Kiamara. However, since this is a huge mouthful and quite a tongue twister, most call him Aequivo, Aequi, or jus plain Ae. However, this is not his birth name. His true name was forgotten long ago, because it reminded him of his past. It's Rome but ssshhhshshsh pretend you don't know that kthxbye

Male. I know many people are putting this fellow down as a female, but since I already have two female Kiamaras and only one male, I'd like this to be a male to balance it out more. Plus, the personality for him just seems very masculine and it would be totally different if it were a female.

Personality :
      One thing before getting to know Aequivcartione: he hates poeple. He's very insecure and dislikes being around others. Sadly, he is antisocial, so that also creates the issue that he is awkward and doesn't have very developed social skills. He's constantly on the lookout, always casting his eyes towards shadows and nooks and crannies, both for himself and mysterious offenders. Often, he's very nervous and distrusting, and you'll see sparks of fear ricochet around inside his dual-coloured eyes. He'll probably not talk much, and when he does, he'll try to be as monosyllabic as possible to give out the least information about himself, due to his past. He'll seem especially grumpy and irritable as well. In fact, he seems grumpy and annoyed with the words at most times, always critiquing things. For instance, he thinks the sky is too blue; it should be more of a teal colour. Grass is much too itchy; it should feel more like little strips of cotton. The flower only has four petals; it should have five, et cetera. He can also come off as very rude. When you get to know him, however, you'll see that he is a truly frightened Kiamara. He's introverted and is much more of a follower than a leader, and is very passive. He has strong beliefs, but he has lost any courage to defend then. often resulting in him being cast aside. He's very sarcastic and snarky, and has a silver tongue to match his quick wit. Three will never be a time that this lad won't have a witty comment for the situation. However, he rarely says them, due to a fear that someone will be recording his voice or some other insane thing. He's overly cautious, and is very introverted and insecure, as mentioned before. But he's determined. He will never let go of what he thinks is right, and he's very loyal. In a sense, he would be an ideal warrior. However, most of the time, he won't let you on to any of his feelings. He's stoic and impassive most of the time, not letting anyone see beyond the shell that surrounds him. But most of all, he is nostalgic and sad. He misses his golden days terribly, when he still had all the things he cherished, all his friends, and still had dreams and hopes. He can be seen mourning for his losses often, and whenever someone brings up his past, he will get teary and ask not to talk about it. But when he wants to be, he can be mildly flirtatious and seductive. But the one thing that drives him is his hatred for who he is. He despises his personality and wants to change, but he is too scared. Maybe that will change in time.
      In a nutshell, Aequivocatione is introverted, unstable, antisocial, snarky, sarcastic, determined, loyal, frightened, melancholy, mildly seductive, self-resenting, and nostalgic.

Backstory :
      I was a lot braver back then. I was free, and loving, and I wish I could have it back every day.

I was born to an odd family that inhabited the Appalachian Mountains in North America. I was born to a different name then what I am known by now, but that is part of my past. My first name was Rome, after the great city that influenced my family. My parents were something of hoarders. They collected everything they saw: rocks, feathers, flowers, discarded human materials, everything. And to go even further, they knew English, but they taught my sister and I Latin alongside English. I was raised hearing the dead language, and English is my second language, as they only taught me English when I reached two months.
      I was also raised hearing many stories. One of my favourites was the tale of the Kiamara goddess, Meili. Her hair was that of a celestial being, with the vibrant hues of the aurora borealis. Her eyes gleamed with the knowledge of the universe, and it was said that she was birthed from the sun itself, when a solar flare exploded and brought her showering down to earth. I was enamored with the concept of a Kiamara goddess, and I longed to meet her. Then maybe I could have something that would impress my parents, and finally get me noticed.
      I was the eldest brother to another sibling, a younger sister named Sola, Latin for the word ‘only.’ She was only a few months younger than me at most, but she was aggressive and large. She was a warrior at heart, and when she was very young, she was already hunting with our parents. But she had one disadvantage: she was unable to feel. She could never feel fur, rock, or wood. The nerves in her paws were damaged somehow. My parents felt utter and complete sympathy for her, and therefore never truly set the boundary for right and wrong.
      Before long, I became something of her servant. Even though she could not speak properly, as she was just a child, she ordered me around through the duration of our whole childhood. Every time I would complain to my parents, they would give an excuse along the lines of “Oh, she’s just jealous of you,” or “You need to set a better example for your sister.” So I was powerless, a mighty eagle in captivity. My sister was the ruler of the family, and my parents were oblivious to that. When I would mess up on something, she would beat me, battering me with tiny, sharp claws.
      One bright December day, when I was just entering my teenage years, my sister and I were playing on a ledge. It was midday, and our parents were out hunting. I was fiddling with rocks and tracing designs in the sand. My sister was hurtling large stones at any living creature coming within fifty tail-lengths of us, which included me. The stones made dry echoes that sluggishly reached my ears and reverberated on the cold dry rock. The cold air made me shiver slightly.
      “Hey, Rome.” I felt a rock come in contact with my skull. “What’re you doing?” Sola peered over my shoulder, her gaze burning.
      “Nothing,” I mumbled, shuffling away from her. “Just doodling.”
      “You’re lying,” My sister accused rashly. “You just found those and are pretending to have drawn them, to make me jealous of your art skills. Well, it’s not working!” She ended her rant with a huff, fiercely hurtling a stone down below us.
      “Sure,” I rolled my eyes, growling under my breath. “The little brat,” I grumbled.
      “What did you call me?” Sola’s screeching voice grated my ears as she tumbled on top of me, sending us rolling down the ledge. Our bodies hit the cold rock hard, bruising us and cascading us down harder. She was screaming right in my ear the whole time, but I was too scared to scream and my whimpers were lost in the raring wind.
      Eventually, we hit the base of the mountain. Sola suddenly stopped screaming, leaving a ringing in my ears. I quickly scanned the surroundings. The ledge was back up a good 75 tail-lengths, and there was no way we could climb the smooth, wind-worn sandstone.
      Suddenly, I heard a rustle in the dry grass around me. I whipped my head around, trying to detect the source of the noise. I realized that I couldn’t see the pale pelt of my sister’s fur or hear her scratchy voice.
      A bright eye caught mine, and I realized that Sola was hiding in a small bush, her pale pelt blending right in to the foliage. She looked absolutely terrified, and I was from then on concerned. My sister was never scared.
      “What are you doing there?” I asked, nervously padding toward her. “Come out, this isn’t the time for games.” She shuffled away from me, fear obvious in her eyes.
      “B-behind,” She whispered, stuttering, and she melted in with the surroundings. I strained my eyes as hard as I could, but I couldn’t see her. Blast her pale pelt; it made everything difficult.
      Suddenly, I was aware of a faint growling noise, coming from behind me.
      I slowly turned around, my heart thudding so loudly I thought my sister could hear it, so far away. My paws tingled as my eyes slowly swiveled behind me. My breath caught in my throat when I realized what my sister was afraid of.
      Two burning golden eyes glared at me from out of a bush, and slowly, large powerful paws made for gripping rock faces emerged. Soon enough, I was staring at a large, sleek mountain lion, a puma. All my life, my parents had warned me of these monstrous beasts, and that they would eat a young Kiamara like me in instants. They always said that I had to protect my sister in times like this.
      My sister! Where was she? I had to find her. I cautiously and slowly turned around, my eyes searching for her. Unfortunately, that was all it took. The movement caused the devil cat to pounce, landing on me and causing my body to tremble under the massive weight. I gasped for air, feeling the sharp claws of the mountain lion dig into my flesh. Large yellow teeth were bared and I felt hot breath down my thin fur.
      Bravely, I flailed and wriggled out of the puma’s grasp, and took off running, but not before giving that cat a nasty swipe to the eye. Panting, adrenaline and fear giving me strength and speed, I raced across the dry, cracked earth beneath me. And with every step I took, a single thought raced through my head.
      Why didn't my sister help me? I thought she loved me, despite my flaws.
      Eventually, the exhaustion overtook my tired body, as I was merely a youngster. The last thing I felt was the beating sun, pounding it’s rhythm on my back, combined with the pain I felt from the wounds on my shoulder. Then I slipped away into unconsciousness.

“Do you think he’s alive?”
      “I don’t know; what does it look like?”
      “He’s breathing, but faintly.”
      “Why should I care? Who is this guy?”
      My eyes fluttered open when I heard voices. My shoulder itched and burned from the cuts from the mountain lion and my paws ached from running. I groaned softly, rolling over onto my back.
      “See, I told you he’s alive!” A feminine voice reached my ears. A curious tan face leaned over mine, with startling magenta eyes and gradient blue hair that was cyan at the roots and faded to navy, with white streaks in it. Her expression was happy and relieved. It was another Kiamara, about my age.
      “Where…where am I?” I coughed, trying to sit up. My lungs still burned from running all yesterday. “I need to find my sister.” My eyes came into sharp focus and recognized three other figures, Kiamaras as well. One was tan and orange, like the sunset, with a blue-grey mane, one was dusky grey brown with shy brown-amber eyes, and the last was an orange tan colour, covered in darker variations of the colour in complex stripes.
      “What’s he saying?” The sunset-coloured one asked. “I can’t understand him.”
      “Me neither,” the summery tan and blue one said softly, nervously.
      I then realized that I had asked the question in my native tongue, Latin. They were speaking English. I carefully formed my sentence then, in English, tripping over some words.
      “Where am I?” I said slowly, aware that I had an accent. “Where is my…sister?”
      “Where are you from?” The summery Kiamara asked. “I’m Summer Melody, by the way.” She pointed to the orange-tan Kiamara. “That would be Kaori.” She then gestured to the Dusty Kia and the sunset Kia. “Those are Bruce and Ocean Sunset.” They both waved in unison.
      I thought for a moment, remembering the mountains and dry land. “The…mountains,” I said uncertainly. “The…Appalachians.”
      “Oh, you’re a long way from home, boy.” Kaori looked up at me and studied me with her bi-coloured eyes, one eye light silver, and the other dark. “You’re many miles away. You must be a fast runner.”
      I gasped, remembering my parents. “But I need to…go home!” I exclaimed. I tried to stand up, but my shoulder wounds sizzled with searing pain. I collapsed again.
      “Take it easy, bro,” Ocean Sunset said. “We’ll help you survive this place.”
      I nodded, uncertainly. “Thanks.”
      “By the way, w-what’s your name?” Bruce stepped forward.
      “I’m…” I faltered. “Rome.”
      “That’s a nice name, Rome.” Summer Melody smiled kindly. I smiled back.

Through the course of the next few months, we stayed together and helped each other survive. Summer Melody, whom I called Mel, was the peacemaker of the group, and the optimist. She told the funniest stories at night. Bruce was the watchman, always on the lookout for predators and other threats. Ocean was the pathfinder, who could navigate himself through any terrain. Kaori was the fighter, who defended us at any cost. And I was the hunter, stealthy and always returning with prey. We each had out checks and balances, and we were the perfect team.
      We had grown and matured over time, and were had had many adventures together. We were like siblings. We did have arguments sometimes, and occasionally, someone would get hurt, but we all shared a passion for adventure, and that made us inseparable.
      Over the months, however, I began to feel excluded. The other Kiamaras were becoming much closer to each other, and I often found myself alone in the woods hunting and listening to their distant laughter. I was sure they were innocent, and didn’t mean to exclude me in any way. But it was what I was, and I was back to being a loner.
      One night, I was just returning with my prey for the group when I noticed something: all of my friends had feathers. All of them had their feathers from their parents already, and I was the only one without. I had nothing, and I suddenly felt empty. The thought of parents also made me nostalgic. A strong wave of longing for my family hit me suddenly, and it rendered me breathless for a moment.
      I silently gave each Kiamara a small animal to eat, and a side of some berries. They thanked me happily and dug in, but I didn’t reply. I had lost my appetite, oddly enough. Every time I looked at the pale pelt of my dinner, it reminded me of my sister’s fur. Her fur, all those months ago, trembling with fear as the puma stalker up on me like a sitting duck. Why, she would be an adult by now! She might even have a mate, and maybe even pups. And there was no way I would know…
      “… and that’s how I earned my feathers!” Mel concluded. I had tuned in on just the last sentence of the story, but I didn’t bother to ask her to repeat it.
      “Anyone else have a story to tell?” Ocean looked around the room and his eyes settled on me. “Rome, you’ve been awfully quiet recently. Why don’t you share a story?”
      “Yes, please do,” Drawled Kaori. “I’d love to hear about your old family.” She stared at me with her intense eyes. I could tell she was still suspicious of me, even after all this time.
      I took a deep breath. “Alright,” I said with my accented voice. “This is a story I grew up hearing. It was my absolute favourite out of all the stories. Even the story of the great Elderine, the one hundred year old Kiamara, was paled in comparison to this tale. I will tell you the legend of Meili, the Kiamara Goddess. This is the version of the legend I was raised hearing.”
      Hush fell over the other Kiamaras. None of them had ever seen the great Meili, and we had all heard rumours and stories about her. Their eyes gleamed, and I began.
      “Many eons ago, when the universe was young, there was a spark; a celestial spark in the sun. Compounds met compounds at just the right time and fused together with the heat of the star. And the sun spewed out a sparkling being, a goddess of goddesses. Her hair was the colours of the aurora borealis, vibrant magenta, gold, and orange. She flew through the sky and alighted on Earth.
      “When she hit ground, however, the being that created her decided that she must not teach Kiamaras all of her vast cosmic wisdom, so they wiped her memory. She had no idea where she came from or why she was here. All she knew was her name: Meili. She wandered the Earth for many years, watching over humble mortals. However, everywhere she went, she was plagued by the monster called the Grimhald. The personification of all the sins of mortals, it spread death and disease everywhere it went. But Meili ran from it all her life.
      “One day, she met Elderine, the ancient Kiamara. He was younger then, and his mate, Fleur, was still alive and with child. They immediately bonded and became the greatest of friends. They went everywhere together, and they were inseparable.” At this point, I cast a glance to my fellows, to see if they were paying attention. They were all focused on me.
      “However, one fateful night, Meili, Elderine, and Fleur went out. They played around and they were at peace, among themselves. But the Grimhald was not far behind, and cruelly murdered Fleur. Enraged by the loss of his mate, he chased off the Grimhald, and it has never been seen again. He was torn apart by the loss of his mate and his child.
      “But Meili, the kind soul she is, rescued Fleur’s newborn child. She had been born just before Fleur died, and Meili presented Elderine’s daughter to him. He named her Fleur, in his mate’s honour.
      “As the days passed, Meili discovered she would not age, and she would remain timeless as the universe itself. However, Elderine, her only friend, was aging, and she was terrified of losing her only friend in the world. So she gave him eight magical orbs that would keep him immortal, so they could remain forever.
      “And so they both still wander the world, lonely but together as friends. Some say that when you are in trouble or close to death, you will see her, her mane shining like the sun.”
      I breathed in slowly, deeply impacted by the last few lines. I had indeed been taught that she would appear in times of need and heartbreak. My eyes filled with warm, salty tears, thinking of my lost sister and family. Where is Meili now?
      “That’s all,” I said, my voice breaking. I could feel tears start to stream down my face, overwhelmed by the feeling of my lost family.
      “Oh, Rome, why are you crying?” Ocean asked, worry evident in his voice. He placed a caring paw over my shoulder. “It’s alright.”
      “J-just leave me alone,” I whispered, my heart wrenching with the pain. “Ego postulo ut solus esse.” Tears blurred my vision as I shakily stood up. “Ego postulo praecessi. Me oportet invenire meis familias!” With that I raced out of the den we were staying in, and I streaked away, towards the setting sun. I could feel the sun beating on my face, the opposite from when I was running away. I ran for ages, eyes straining for the distant mountains on the horizon.

Eventually, I reached those mountains. It was so quiet, and it seemed so deserted. I cautiously looked around. I knew that the rest of my pack was following me, and I aimed to lose them. I quickly scaled the rock face towards my old den, feeling the memories of my childhood wash over me like torrential rain. I climbed the smooth rock nervously. It seemed smoother than I remember. Perhaps the wind of time has worn it down, like me.
      Finally, I reached the cave where I used to reside. I was born there, and the dark corners seemed more still than normal. I cautiously peeked in, my eyes straining in the darkness.
      “Hello?” I called into the darkness. “Mum? Dad? Sola? I’m home.” My voice echoed through the still, dead air. I padded into the dark cave, trying to hear any signs of life. “Where is everyone?”
      Suddenly, I heard a grown in the darkness. I froze, whipping around, desperately trying to find the source. It seemed to echo from everywhere, and it was impossible to pinpoint. It was feral, but slightly feminine.
      Suddenly, I caught sight of two fierce, burning amber eyes. They flooded me with nostalgia, looking exactly like the eyes of my sister from the bush the day I was forced to flee.
      My sister…could it be?
      Suddenly, impact. I was knocked to the ground by the mysterious figure. I gasped for breath and tried to get a glimpse of my attacker. To my surprise and disbelief, an older, thinner, and much more enraged than ever version of Sola, my sister, glared at me, teeth bared. She hissed and growled and tore at my body with her jagged claws.
      I threw off my sister and scrambled to my feet, my body oozing blood. “Sola?” I coughed. “What are you doing?”
      “It’s called revenge,” Sola snarled savagely, her tail whipping angrily. “You deserted me with that cat. You coward! You left me to die!” She snarled again, swiping at my face and cutting me deeply. “I’ve wanted to do what that cat did to me: break you as it did to me. And now,” she grinned, a malicious grin that was not at all friendly. “I can finally do it.”
      Sola jumped and pinned me down to the smooth interior of the cave and lowered her teeth to my neck. Her sharp teeth had barely cut my neck when an earsplitting scream echoed through the cavern. I felt dizzy from the cut, since even though it was small, it was on my life vein. Sola froze, and I saw fear flash in her eyes.
      The scream sounded again, and out from the shadows of the cave emerged a puma. It was graying and it seemed old, but one thing struck me: it had a scar over one of its eyes. The same eye I had cut long ago. It struck me that this was the same puma.
      And it was seeking revenge.
      It screamed again, and started to advance toward me. In the light, I could see that there was bloody meat dripping from its jaws. At a closer look, I saw two carcasses behind it; two very old, frail carcasses of Kiamaras. They looked familiar to me, oddly, and they looked somewhat similar to me…I realized that they were my parents, and that devil cat had killed them for food.
      Greif overwhelmed me for a moment, and in that moment, the cougar pounced, sending both Sola and I tumbling down the mountain, just like when we were children. The mountain lion scratched at us in the air, and Sola and I fought back together. But it was too much. The lion ended up on top of us when we hit the ground.
      Sola and I scrambled out of the feline’s grasp and evaded t for some time, until I heard voices shouting my name. I recognized them as the voices of my pack.
      “Rome!” They shouted from afar, their voices bounding off the rock. I could hear the rock creak and groan. It was already weak from time, and the voices were weakening it so much. I could tell some rock was going to fall.
      “Rome!” They screeched, causing the rock to tumble from the mountain. The cascading rock plummeted from the sky. It landed on the devil cat, and the puma died, leaving nothing but the echoes of its shrill scream.
      But the mountain wasn’t done yet. It continued to rain rock, and before she could react, my sister Sola was caught underneath a rock. It was horrifying to watch and it ripped my heart in two. My sister was dead.
      I screamed with rage and sorrow and relief and every possible emotion. The bane of my life, the devil cat, was dead, but so was my family. My sister was killed by the rocks, and my parents were killed by the puma. In my rage, I didn’t notice the large rock hurtling towards me from above. I felt a crushing impact, and then my vision went black. I had been crushed.

“Breathe, little one.”
      I stirred, coughing. I could see nothing but bright light all around me. For a moment, I thought I had died and gone to heaven, but in a moment, my eyes had adjusted and I realized that it was only intense sunlight. But the light simply wasn’t just golden-white: it was also pink, and orange, and gold highlighted. Two bright, caring, and wise eyes smiled at me. Slowly, a dark grey form came into fuzzy focus. Wings were tucked to her back, and her dark grey for glimmered in her light. I gasped, shocked and awed.
      Meili, the Kiamara goddess, was here, right in front of me.
      “Hello,” She said softly, her mane waving and casting light upon me. I stood there, awestruck and silent. Then, in an effort to make myself presentable, I straightened my dusty mane out.
      “H-hullo,” I managed. My voice seemed deeper and huskier due to nervousness. “Where…?”
      “I have followed you for some time,” She chuckled warmly, sweeping her tail around me. “I know that you have longed to see me in person, and I heard you telling your friends my legend recently. I figured you’d need some encouragement.”
      I scowled when she mentioned the word ‘friends.’ “Not anymore,” I mumbled. “They aren’t who they used to be. I just wish they could forget me.”
      Meili smiled, her eyes twinkling. “I brought you to the perfect place, then.” She started to walk ahead and motioned for me to follow her, and I hesitantly did.
      Soon, we came upon a strange little place. Meili seemed to know where everything was and I could see her shoulders drop. She rummaged through a few things, and then pulled out a hollowed-out fruit case, filled with a strange liquid.
      “My good friend Elderine is skilled with magic and alchemy. There, inside there, is a potion. One drop and your friends will forget you. It’ll be like you never existed.”
      Suddenly, there was movement in the back of the place, and a great, grey and brown, elderly Kiamara lumbered out of the shadows. Bright blue, glowing orbs dangled from his tail and long horns. His eyes were milky with age, but still glowed with life and power. In my heart, I knew even without an introduction that this was Alduin Elderine Silas himself.
      He cocked his head quizzically. “Meili,” he rumbled in a surprisingly energetic voice. “I didn’t expect you to visit.” He dipped his head to Meili, then turned to me. “And who might this one be? Don’t recognize him.”
      “That’s Rome,” Meili said, startling me. “He needs to be forgotten by some. He’s seen too much for his age.”
      “How do you know my name?” I questioned.
      Meili chuckled softly. “I’ve seen you around a few times. You’re a bit of a wanderer.”
      Elderine nodded. “Forgetting someone is tricky business,” he said wisely. “But as you wish.” He nodded towards Meili, who gave the mixture in the dried up fruit to me. “Use it wisely, Rome.”
      “Oh!” Meili exclaimed. “Rome, I salvaged the remnants of your cave before it collapsed. This is all I could find.”
      In her outstretched paw was a long strand of string with blue beads on it, a yellow star charm dangling from a piece of leather, and five feathers from a blue jay. I carefully set two behind my ear and the others I tucked in my tail. The beads went on my head and mane, and the star behind my ear as well. I could tell that these used to belong to my parents, and I felt like they were there with me when I put them on.
      “There, feel better?” Meili smiled. “You have earned your feathers, Rome.”
      Just hearing the name Rome send painful chills down my tired body. It reminded me of my family, my dear family…that was all dead, aside from me. The last one…
      “Also, one more thing,” I said before I left. “Call me…Aequivocatione.”
      Meili smiled. “Latin?”
      “Yes, I replied. “For misunderstood.”
      Meili nodded, her mane hypnotizing. “Appropriate. Best wishes to you, Aequivocatione.”

I sneaked the potion into all of my packmate’s dinners, and then I ran off. I ran away from my past and my present. I met Luster, a wolf Kiamara, and we became brothers of a sort. I met his friends, Olivia and Yvette. Olivia was excited to have another friend and immediately embraced me. Luster saw me as a brother and was trusting. I could tell him anything. Yvette was shy at first, and scared, but she learned to trust me…somewhat. We became a family…
      And I never want that to change.

Summer Melody - Equinesta Kaori - Tano Bruce & Ocean Sunset - little. Meili- Hidden Cities Elderine - happy-stabby Sola is completely fictional.
        All Kiamaras are used with permission.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    I can't go on living this way
    But I can't go back the way I came
    Chained to this fear that I will never find
    A way to heal my soul
    And I will wander 'til the end of time
    Half alive without you

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Five months, or five years in Kiamara terms. Older than a young adult, and yet still getting used to being a figure of authority. However, his mental age is higher than his true age. His past has aged him, so he has the wisdom of an older man.

Birthdate :
      September 28th. He was born in the late evening, when the sun set, at 8:59 pm.

Size :
      He's an average Kiamara overall. He has a just under average frame, but he has lots of muscle, which bulks him up a bit. These two factors cancel each other out somewhat, therefore creating an equilibrium.

Zodiac :
      Libra, the scales.
      Found on a Website wrote:Your element: Air
      Your ruling planets: Venus
      Symbol: The Scales
      Your stone: Opals
      Life Pursuit: To be consistent
      Vibration: Unsteady
      Libran's Secret Desire: To live an easy, uncomplicated life.

Every adolescent Libran's fantasy is to find the Prince or Princess of their dreams. As their lives unfold, the experiences, false starts, dramas, broken hearts and disillusionment they encounter seeking this personal Holy Grail, often shapes their futures in the most extra-ordinary manner. Love and love-lost makes a big difference to the Libran although their often happy-go-lucky appearance against all kinds of odds may not reveal this as fact.
      Librans can switch off from the world around then and during these periods much more occurs on the deep innermost levels of the Libran's psyche, than their closest companions imagine. Many Librans after establishing a lifestyle that somehow falls short of their childhood dreams, manage to conjure up a most independent life and keep up an image of being dedicated to a "close relationship". They can escape into obscure role playing - and often this makes them extremely successful business people. When it comes to romance and love, Librans can be difficult to fathom yet in business many Librans discover they can not only be creative, but it provides an opportunity to express the more diverse sides to their personalities. Their charm can win jobs and provides powerful friends. But in both work and play, looking for peace and harmony, Librans often say "yes" when they should be saying "no".
      It is a sad fact about many a Libran's personal or business lives to say - many would have faired far better had they remained alone! But for those Librans who do find their secret dream and meet up with their Prince or Princess, that's another story! You'll find them living in some exotic, distant beautiful place, probably running the local bar or restaurant, designing the beach or ski gear, looking wonderful, sipping cocktails and finding life to be the total paradise they knew it could be. What Librans always have to remember when looking to fulfill their dreams is they should never undermine their own integrity and hold out until their dreams do come true - not simply take whatever is offered.

Voice :
      Rough, and gravelly, it's a fairly low voice. It has a twang of an unrecognizable accent, the result of many places affecting his speech. Often it has a distinct trace of fear in it.

Sexuality :
      Heterosexual, but with no interest. He is not interested in having a commitment of any kind, as he fears that it will hurt him and/or his partner. However, is he does oddly enough decide to start a relationship, it will be with a female, and a female only.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    When you try your best, but you don't succeed
    When you get what you want, but not what you need
    When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
    Stuck in reverse

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

• Deserts
      • Birds
      • Summer
      • Solitude
      • Order
      • Protection
      • Red
      • Nature
      • Trinkets
      • Sunsets

Dislikes :
      • White
      • Brightness
      • Cold
      • Other Kiamaras
      • Contractions
      • Loud Noises
      • Helicopters
      • Cats
      • Nighttime
      • Passiveness
      • Sadness

Quirks :
      • He collects nature things, such as seashells, clay, feathers, sea glass, and unique rocks and stones.
      • Whenever he's flustered, nervous, or generally feeling a strong emotion, he starts to switch between speaking Latin and English.
      • He's allergic to dandelions, and breaks out in a rash when he comes into contact with them. He also sneezes profusely whenever her comes across a large patch of them.
      • Aequi tends to use rather large words in speech, and tends to also drop contractions from his speech, since English is difficult enough without contractions.
      • Due to his past, Ae hates felines. He despises everything about them and he believes that they are all bloodthirsty monsters seeking his blood.

Why the accessories :
      They were originally part of is parent's collection of odd things,and Meili saved them from his cave before it collapsed from the landslide. When Ae wears them, he feels that his family is with him. Each bead that he wears represents a wound he has suffered, both physically and mentally. Of course, that's not the exact amount, but he feels that it helps him control his pain. The star represents that he is unique and that he won't change for others. And the feathers are the traditional Kiamara trademark, so we can't have him without those anyways. But still, the feathers to him represent bravery and pride.

Art :

Poems :
      Dual-coloured eyes are wet with tears
      Tired and weary from suppressing his fears
      And lonely silence is what he hears
      Too scared to try and break out of his cage
      Let loose all emotion, both love and rage
      For gone is the world that was his stage
      A lonesome soul beyond his years.

Years ago when he was young
      A song of life his heart had sung
      But jealousy and neglect, they stung
      His sister who though she had it all
      Who thought that she could never fall
      Was determined to be the only call
      And when the time came, she sprung.

A mountain lion haunts his days
      And a family, far from his gaze
      But friends shed light, and made black grey
      A goddess from the world above
      His family to which he pledged his love
      The decisions flying past on a wing of dove
      And soon, without his friends, he parted ways.

An epic fight, a old friend gone sour
      Fear and hate rising with every hour
      And suddenly: wilting like a dying flower
      A colourful spark, a surrounding light
      Her wings present but without flight
      And disappearing out of sight
      Leaving him magic and feelings to harbour.

Now he roams, wild and free
      But in some strange captivity
      Detecting sadness in everything he'll ever see
      But he will rise and wander new frontier
      Disregarding every mocking jeer
      To find his purpose in this world of fear
      And be who he was meant to be: Aequivocatione.

Mountain lion fear
      Running from his destiny
      Fallen angel's cry.

Soundtrack :

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    I'm sick of the past I can't erase
    A jumble of footprints and hasty steps I can't retrace
    The mountain of things I still regret
    Is a vile reminder that I would rather just forget

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Username :
      I'm Midnight Dragon. You can call me Midnight, Dragon, MD, whatever. I'm the proud owner of three of the most lovely Kiamaras in existence: Luster, Olivia, and Yvette. I've been searching for the perfect boy to complete my Kia family. You may have also seen me hanging around on the corners of JBDs, JMDs, and some other adopts. I'm generally friendly, too.

Why I want him :
      Oh my, where to start. Choices, choices...The last time I applied for a Kiamara, I wrote nearly four paragraphs. Seriously, four paragraphs. Don't believe me? Go into my posts and search "225." Find my form and at the bottom are your nearly four paragraphs. Anyways, there are a bunch of reasons why I want Aequivocatine (try saying that five times fast lol).
      Ever since I got my three Kiamaras, Luster, Olivia, and Yvette, I've been looking for a perfect fourth. I knew it had to be a male, since I need to have two males and two females and all that perfectionist jazz. I have a daring, flirty boy, a energetic, optimistic girl, and a shy, insecure girl. What's missing from my mixture of personalities? A misunderstood, grumpy, and lonely boy that's special. I also want two natural coloured Kias and two unnatural. I'd count Luster as natural enough, so I just need one more. This boy is the perfect fourth, and he would complete my Kiamara set perfectly. He contrasts all my other Kiamaras because he had custom edits and he has two-coloured eyes. And you can't go wrong with two coloured eyes.
      And the design is just a,jcdkljvlckb;vl;lknvf. The design is rough and wild, and it gives me the feel of a true animal, roaming the plains. It gives it a natural feel, and it makes him slightly more believable. Whereas Olivia is bright green and blue, more birdlike than mammalian, and Yvette has freaking stars on her and is magenta. Not extremely natural. But I love them anyways. <3 Also, all of my Kiamaras are designed by different artists (WhiteFire Raven, Berkshire, Wind Song). I think it would be kinds to have a design from the most awesome ghost artists on CS too. ^^ I love all your designs and I'd be honoured to have one of them. nwn
      And last, the competition. It's kind of a tradition to dedicate my last paragraph to competition. Gosh, this competition of fierce with a capital F! I mean, I'm going up against Lana, Paper-Thorn, LoneWolf, Bellamy, xNikkiex (It seems I'm always up against you, Nikkie xD), Writer, Squid, Jelli, and Mordacious the mod herself. Gosh, there's so much good competition! I was just reading over all the forms and every one blew me away! Even though I'm not the judge, I'd have a super difficult time judging this baby. I know I don't have the most unique story, or the most art, or the prettiest layout, but I really tried hard for this guy. It took me so freaking long to write that backstory, let me tell you! 424 minutes, according to Microsoft Word. That's a little over seven hours. And most of that time I did in one sitting. But anyways, I feel that I not only want this Kiamara a whole ton, I might just even deserve him...or her, depends on who wins. Ah, well, to me, he'll always be a he...Aequivocatione.
      Anyways, to wrap this insanely long form thing up, I'd really love to have this guy, and I really appreciate the opportunity to try for him. <3

heyababies
Last edited by voidsounds on Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:05 pm, edited 19 times in total.
lol remember this site

voidsounds - deviant art
voidsounds - tumblr
voidsounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xtr.terrestrial » Sun May 26, 2013 2:44 am

WIP RESERVED FOR SURE

[ hunter . she/her . bi ]

X . X . X
xtr.terrestrial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sicknasty » Sun May 26, 2013 7:14 am

Desperately need hex codes, per favor!
just not here anymore -
check out my da or add me on discord!

box - they/them or she/hers
about - my kalons - da

ImageImageImage
sicknasty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breath. » Sun May 26, 2013 10:57 am

Hey winter.fireflii

The heading for my form { the first one under yours } can you see them or are they just question marks?
breath.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me