Atuallah,
    Means "gift of god" in arabic
    She goes by Ati (ah-tee)
    because she can't say her
    name correctly yet.
• gender •
    Female

• something that makes her special •
    She lives in her own little world, pretty much, and runs around pretty much inviting everyone to it. She has a stubborn streak and will tell you till she turns blue what she thinks is right. But most of the time she's so into her world she will leave you totally lost but amazed.

She has this problem, some call it an ailment, but she doesn't let it stop her, she has ADD. And bad. She tends to sound very air-headed and silly, but when she starts to plan something and can focus long enough to do it, it's brilliant. Although if she can't focus long enough she usually doesn't finish it. Because of all this she has this quirk where she focuses at all she tends to stick her tongue out. And since shes supposed to wear glasses it's actually quite contrary looking to her personality.

So if you see her sticking her tongue out you know she's about to give a good idea out. It's like the wheel is turning all the time for her but her hamster is distracted by shiny things!
• personality in 5 words •
    Cunning -*- Outgoing -*- Nosy -*- Airheaded -*- Bright
Last edited by .The Bootless Box. on Sat May 17, 2014 2:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.
h

Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby,
-------------------------------------------------
Da - Characters - LOC - WOI
-------------------------------------------------

.The Bootless Box.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: JBD 734

Postby Cheeb » Sat May 17, 2014 8:10 am

username
    Cheescake

name
    Lucelia, but she likes to be called Lulu, as it's a little too "fancy-schmancy" for her.

something that makes her special
    Lucelia is a little... odd, to begin with. She's wide eyed and curious, but not very hyper, and doesn't really go after whatever she's looking for. Instead, Lulu likes to lean back and wait for it to come to her. She's an overfed little bean, and spends a lot of time laying around and sneaking food from wherever she can get it, but there is one thing that catches her eye.
    Lulu likes to collect buttons. Different shapes, sizes, whatever catches her attention. When she sees a loose one laying around in some nook or cranny, she'll be sure to squeeze in and stuff it right in her pouch. She says that each button is different, and it's a good thing.
    Lulu's button hunting started with a somewhat muggy summer day. It was sunny, but wet, as it had rained just before then. Kind of an odd mood, at least to her. Walking along, she spotted a little red dot on the sidewalk. What's that?, she thought, scrambling over to pick it up. A little red button, a perfect circle, with two symmetrical holes through the middle. Pretty normal, she thought, until she turned it over. A little white fleck, almost so small that she couldn't see it. Lucelia loves imperfection, and, fascinated with the little button, stuffed it into her pouch.
    Since then, Lulu's been picking up whatever she can find. She keeps her little button, with a few other favorites of hers, tied on a string around her neck. Her pouch is usually full of them, but sometimes she'll take out the buttons and put them elsewhere. Lulu is an avid collector, and just keeps on getting different buttons.
    Other than her big button collection, Lulu's also a bit peculiar as to a few other things. The number 13, which is typically considered unlucky, is her lucky number that actually seems to work sometimes. Lucelia also tries to tell the truth as much as she can, which can sometimes be a bit rude and dissatisfying to others. Overall, Lulu's a little bit out of the ordinary... in a good way.

personality in 5 words
    Eccentric, stubborn, lazy, blunt, cheeky

x

“the world is full of magic things,
patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper.”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx― w.b. yeats

my twinmy damy kalons

x
Cheeb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby malarkey » Sat May 17, 2014 8:19 am

Bubbles
x----------------------------x
username;; Sausage Cat
name;; Bubbles! Simple, sweet, and cute.
gender;; Female, I couldn't see her any other way.
something that makes her special;; Bubbles, like her name is, loves bubbles. And I just don't mean love bubbles, I mean she loves bubbles. Her bedroom is filled with anything bubble-themed. Her pet goldfish - Gummy - lives in a bubble-shaped tank. With bubbles of course. The reason Bubbles loves bubbles so much is because this... Well, there's lots of different reasons, so i'll list them!
First off, bubbles are colorful. Bubbles loves colors, especially the way bubbles work. Bubbles are constantly changing colors, and Bubbles like that. Bubbles likes the fact that they are never the same, always changing colors, and shapes, too! She thinks they are fun to draw because they are never the same. Likewise, even Bubbles' personality is Bubbly! Also, did I ever mention this? She has a very strange quirk; Whenever Bubbles blows bubbles, she must taste at least one of them. Must. Not only does she like the flavors of bubbles - because apparently soapy things taste good, I don't know? - but she makes her own bubble mixtures, wands, and other bubble merchandise. She even cooks and bakes things based off of bubbles! How Peculiar.

Well, to sum it up. She loves bubbles. She needs bubbles. No bubbles, no Bubbles - the bean of course-.
Bubbles.
personality in 5 words;; Loving, Sweet, Bubbly, Humble, and Witty.
Last edited by malarkey on Sat May 17, 2014 12:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
malarkey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogish » Sat May 17, 2014 8:28 am

username:
↬ Soda/iDrowned ↫

name:
↬ Doll ↫

something that makes her special:
↬ wip ↫

personality in 5 words:
↬ gentle ↫
↬ cuddly ↫
↬ original ↫
↬ admiring ↫
↬ poetic ↫
Pet's name: Rhys
Pet's name: Nokk
dogish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DrinaLestrange » Sat May 17, 2014 8:38 am

username: DrinaLestrange
name: Aoife
gender Female
Aoife is not your average bean. She's an empath, which in simple terms means that she easily picks up on the emotions and feelings of other beans around her, and projects them back at times without realizing. Because she is so easily influenced by others' emotions, Aoife at times forgets to take care of her own emotions and needs, until she has a spare moment alone to sort out her feelings without outside influence. She tries her best to help other beans when they're feeling down, and tries to surround herself with beans whom give off a positive vibe rather than a negative.
personality in 5 words: Clumsy, Compassionate, Empathetic, Romantic, Dreamy

(Information on Empaths partially taken from here: http://themindunleashed.org/2013/10/30- ... mpath.html )
I'm happy to announce that I am the mommy of a little girl named Chloe! Born June 2nd 2015!
Anastasia born April 23 2019!
Monroe born September 28 2023!
My birthday is Feb 9th!
DrinaLestrange

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Olimpt » Sat May 17, 2014 8:41 am

username: .vodka

name: Flairinthia (Flair for short)

gender Female

something that makes her special: Flair loves to stare at the sun for long periods of time.... Plot twist, she's blind! She loves to do this as a form of meditiation because she loves the feeling of the sun on her face.

When Flair is not busy having fun in the sun, she loves to make smoothies! As surprising as that sounds, she lhas found her way to make them with her sence of touch and smell! She hopes to one day open her own smoothie shop and trick other beans into not realizing she is blind.

personality in 5 words: Stubborn, bright, independent, silly and creative.
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████
██
███████████████████
████████████████
████████████
██████

██
███
███
███
██

██
pixels from http://morgh.us/pixelate
Olimpt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wickedbvnes » Sat May 17, 2014 8:57 am

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

username ;; vintage.name ;; nessie, the loch ness cutiegender ;; female.personality in 5 words ;;cheeky, empathetic, loving, sweet, determined..
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
[ PIECES ]
[ PIECES ]
------------------
-------Image-----------
build a

Image Image
Image Image
▬▬▬▬▬ we can ▬▬▬▬▬▬
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

what makes her special ;
What makes Nessie special is her ability to make anyone laugh, though she is mute.
Nessie hates to see other beans upset- she is very empathetic, to the point of almost feeling the bean's emotions. She will do whatever it takes to make them happy, from picking a certain flower to doing a mime. Her cheeky smile is sometimes enough, because every bean knows that even though Nessie is mute ( selectively or not ), she can still manage a grin and a wink to brighten anyone's day.

coding by Autumn Frost.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Last edited by wickedbvnes on Sat May 17, 2014 10:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
wickedbvnes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonpaw and Icyheart » Sat May 17, 2014 8:59 am

username: Moonpaw and Icyheart
name: Ms. Rosy
gender Female, no change
something that makes her special: Even though Ms. Rosy is shy she is willing to not be shy to help somebody whether if it's moving something or rescue she will help! believe it or not Ms. Rosy is a young wildlife rescuer with the help of her friends they can rescue any animal, Ms. Rosy isn't shy around animals because she knows her actions can change them, she know almost everything about animals for such a young age!
(73 words)
personality in 5 words: sweet, shy, skidish, sensitive, queit
Moonpaw and Icyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaigeyPies » Sat May 17, 2014 9:00 am

ImageImageImageImage

username:
PaigeyPies
name:
Prue
Prue is like every bean: She enjoys playing, hanging out with others, and she has various activities that she enjoys. The only difference between her and the others is that she is obsessed with stuffed animals. She has collected over 400 cute toys and is still collecting more. Their soft fur, adorable faces, and squishy bodies give her instant relief from any stress that she has piled onto herself. Having a low self-esteem and the inability to relax until everyone around her is satisfied, she often needs something to comfort her, and these cuddly creatures are just what she needs to get over a rough day. She collects all types of stuffed animals, but she especially collects horses, foxes, and lions!
personality in 5 words:
Image Overemotional
Image Creative
Image Loyal
Image People-pleaser
Image Insecure

Last edited by PaigeyPies on Sat May 17, 2014 1:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Will be kind of inactive on Chicken Smoothie - if you need to contact me for any reason, here is my DeviantArt! I check that every day, and that's where you will most likely reach me best!
PaigeyPies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hiroko » Sat May 17, 2014 9:21 am

Username//

Hi there! I'm Hiroko.

Name//

Her name shall be Akira. ;v;

Gender//

Female

What makes you different?//

Akira collects rubber ducks.
    Akira got her first rubber duck, at the age of four as a small gift.
    Her parents, seeing the attachment to the rubber duck, got her another duck, a purple one.
    The collection really set off when a friend of hers, noticing the rubber ducks she loved so much, decided to give her a large basket full of them as a joke, that's when she began adding more to the small collection of ducks, soon to become a lot more.
    She has any kind of ducks you could think of. Ducks that glow in the dark, ducks that look like animals, you could even find a duck for every color of the rainbow.
    She currently owns a grand total of 264 rubber ducks, and hopes to one day be able to beat the current world record of 5,631. She may have a lot of rubber ducks in her collection, but she still has a long ways to go. That doesn't mean she'll give up however, it just makes her more determined to beat it, and she has many duck-filled years still ahead of her.

personality in just five words//

Stubborn, arrogant, fiery, and compassionate.
Last edited by Hiroko on Sat May 17, 2014 10:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'm pretty inactive here rn

| ask.fm | deviantart |
Hiroko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me