»Beatrice

Postby Alva. » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:21 pm

ImageImage
    Hello, I'm Alva. I've been a member of CS for a little over four months now, and I simply adore the site. There's so many things to do here, including being a part of the Kiamara community.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ᙡᖺᙓﬡ ᓮ...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ImageImage
    WIP

Name; Beatrice

Meaning; Beatrice is a name that was very popular in the Victorian era. It is of French or Latin decent, and means 'bringer of joy'. This relates to Beatrice in the sense that she tries to express her happiness through acting, and hopes to bring a smile to others' faces.

Pronunciation; (BEE-uh-tris)

Nicknames; Bea, 'Beets' (Like the vegetable).
ℱᓰᖇᔕ♈ ᔕᗩᗯ...

ImageImage
    Female, of course!
ᕼᙓᖇ, ᓮ...

ImageImage
    Everyone is scared of something, including Bea. There are three notable things in particular that rub Bea's fur the wrong way.

Claustrophobia; The fear of small places or the feeling of being trapped.
    If it's dark, cramped, and has no ventilation, then Beatrice does not want to be there. Usually, the only thing she can do to calm herself down is to go where there's plenty of air flow; usually outside, or by a fan.

Nebulaphobia; The fear of fog.
    When Bea was young, she had wondered off to go and play in the woods when her mother wasn't looking. A thick fog moved in, and Bea quickly became lost and very frightened of the shadows cast by the trees in the fog. Luckily she was found, but Bea avoids any and all signs of fog to this day.

Philophobia- The fear of falling in love or being in love.
    As Beatrice was growing up, she would watch romance-themed movies. Many of them contained scenes of where girls would fall in love with a boy, only for them to turn around and break their hearts. Bea is very much afraid of a broken heart, and so she is afraid of falling in love. Perhaps one day someone can change that...?
ᓰﬡᔕTᗩﬡTᒪᎩ ℱᙓᒪᒪ...

ImageImage
    Yes, Bea is afflicted with two conditions that have a big effect on her life. Whether they be good or bad, Bea has learned to deal with them, and even enjoy them.

OCD; Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
    Cleanliness is a pet-peeve of Bea's. Her home is always spotless, and anytime a book is not perfectly straight, or the pictures on the wall are not level, you can count on Bea to fix it. Even walking by a filthy alley is enough to make Bea pull her hair in frustration. She's trying desperately to overcome this condition, but it isn't easy.

Tritanopia; Blu-Yellow Colorblindness.
    Tritanopia is a category of colorblindness, that deals with the colors blue and yellow.
    "People affected by tritan color blindness confuse blue with green and yellow with violet."
    - Colblindor
    Bea does stuggle with this occasionally, but it doesn't bother her too much. In fact, her and her friends will joke about it sometimes. Bea knows all she can do is embrace her colorblindness, and she does so in style.
ᓮﬡ ᒪᗢᐯᗴ...

ImageImage
    Bea loves dancing, acting, performing and writing. She's a very creative gal who isn't afraid to express her creativity and ideas to the world. Every Sunday, Bea and her friends meet up to write and perform recitals, competitions and skits.

Drama; Acting, directing and dancing.
    Beatrice loves to act. She is by no means shy when it comes to the camera, and simply adores being the center of attention. She has a knack for getting in deep with her character's role, and she is planning on a bright future in show business.

Writing; Scripts, short-stories and poems.
    One of Bea's favorite past times is to write. She will often write scripts for small skits she performs with her friends, or maybe a poem to relieve her stress. She also enjoys writing short-stories to read to her friends every Sunday morning when they hang out.
ᙡᓮTᖺ ᕼᗴᖇ...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ImageImage
    Art won over! I want to thank everyone who's done art of Bea for me. It means so much to me to have someone help out. Thank you a thousand times over!

By Bolt1784, who did it for free. Thank you so much!

By yours truly. ^-^

I suppose you could call this art? Anyways, this is a custom, one-of-a-kind title just for Bea.

By ○WaterDrops○. Thank you so much, It's beautiful!
ᔕTᘎﬡﬡᓰﬡᘐ ᔕᙢᓮᒪᙓ... ❥

ImageImage
    Just a few little facts about Bea. Also serves like a little summary of the entire form.

Age; 5 years - still a young and peppy Kia, not too far down the road.
    Build; Lean and muscular; the build of a runner.
    Sports; None at the moment, although her friends are trying to get her into track.
    Hobbies; Preparing props for plays, writing scripts and poems, rehearsing, or sleeping.
Last edited by Alva. on Sat May 11, 2013 10:46 am, edited 23 times in total.
hey I'm Alva!
I'm just dodging on and off of this site. If we're old friends feel free to message me.
Alva.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara #232

Postby extraterrestrial » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:53 pm

Omg Reserved
no longer active here <3

you can find me on deviantart ^^
here
extraterrestrial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chickadee;; » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:31 pm

Okay... This is a bit personal now. <3 I'll be reserving as I can already feel the connection, really, she is more than perfect. c':
    happy easter;;
      i am currently seeking all tokens and all token-brought items/pets.<3
    token count;;
      Image x25 Image x40 Image x44 Image x48
      overpaying for any tokens, hugely overpaying for pink/bulk pokeadot ones.;w;
chickadee;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeee » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:34 pm

...there is no place like home
when you got no place to go...

Username: Cheeseface
Name of Kia: Roluxe (pronounced Roll-oo)
(Picked up the nickname Rol as a child)

A Letter To Myself: As a child, Roluxe wrote a letter for her to read in the future, but like anybody, she forgot about it. Her younger self concealed the letter in a small, locked box, and also consisted of a few things that would surely bring back a chilly wave of nostalgia. She taped another piece of paper on top of the box and that paper read an easy riddle to discover where she had hidden the key to the box. Roluxe remembered the box and exactly where her younger self had put it when a friend had mentioned a few words that triggered the remembrance; my former self. She set off to find an old place that she inhabited as a child, and when she got there, she made her way to find an old, huge oak tree. There, she remembered digging a hole in front of the tree and then burying the box. As she uncovered the box, she already felt like she was a child again merely from the carvings, and read the riddle. She found the key tied to a high branch in the oak tree and climbed it, trying her hardest to reach the rusted key, and when she had got it, she slid down the trunk. Roluxe unlocked the box and braced herself; she smiled at the contents. She skipped past the letter, leaving the best for last, though picked it up and set it on the grass beside her. She picked up a badge; her father's. She had taken it everywhere when he had died. She never knew what his occupation was, but she always believed it had to be fancy since every person who worked where her father did got a custom-made badge with their name engraved on it. She set it on top of the letter and browsed the rest. Then, she took the corner of the letter and slid it out from the contents of the box. A single tear escaped her eye as she read,

"Hi, my future self! :) Knowing me, I've - or, um, you've - already looked at everything in the box before reading this, so I won't really explain them, but you get the idea. Mommy is here with me, she's helping me write to your standards with fancy words and stuff, because I'm hoping you've filled your - or, my, or... whatever - goal of becoming a writer, and being a writer means you write with fancy words!! Ok, Mommy wants to write something herself, so the next part is mommy, not me! Or, you, I guess... Whatever!

Hi, Roluxe. It's your mother. I want you to know that right at this moment, I feel a lot of potential for you, and I know you've grown into something beautiful. Don't ever forget that you're perfect and I love you just the way you are. If I'm not around by the time you read this, then I want to say this; I'll always be watching over you. Ok, that sounds creepy, doesn't it? But you know what I mean. I'll always love you, Rol... Ha, I'm shedding a tear while writing this. I know you're successful though, and even if you aren't, I know you will be someday. Here's a tip; keep being yourself. Keep being that girl that never gives up, that one everyone knows and loves. That girl that knows when to draw the line, but knows how to have fun. I know you're going to make me proud - no, wait, you already have just by being yourself. I love you, Rol, and so does your father... More than anything. He's watching over you, don't worry. Be safe. xoxo - Mom

Ok, It's me - you - again. Anyways, whenever you see this, keep doing what your doing :) Everyone says I'm already a good writer, so that's a good thing! I hope I - you - become a famous writer! Mommy says that Daddy will always be watching over me, both now and when I'm older, when you're reading this - or, does that even make sense? This is all so confusing... But even when you're reading this, Daddy still loves you, and Mommy told me he always has loved me - you - us - more than anything.

I have to cut it short here because I've run out of paper, but have fun, my future self. Don't forget who I am - who you were as a child.

- Your Former Self, Roluxe"

And now, she looked up in the sky and said, crying, "Thanks, Mom and Dad, for always being there for me. Even if you're not with me here on Earth, you're here in my heart, and you always will be. Thanks for watching over me. I love you both... So much."

(Exactly 800 words)

Not a Queen Nor a Princess: Her crown was passed from person to person in her family, finally ending at Roluxe, and she had promised her mother to always keep the crown in her possession. Her mother said the crown had seen enough and had to have a permanent home somewhere with her - however, if Roluxe ever has children, the crown will be passed around the females of her family.
It will always remain in her possession, however, at the end of the day. Always.

(Exactly 80 words)

Extra 3:

Extra 4:

Extra 5:

WORK IN PROGRESS
Last edited by Zeee on Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
feelsjoelman
Zeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peach. » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:37 pm

Last edited by Peach. on Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peach.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tennisbutt » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:12 pm

Username: tennisbutt
Name of Kia:
WIP I'm finishing the main thing off on word c8

[avatar by bullserk @ dA]
[art by minksplash and sketchi]

my deviantart

my characters

tennisbutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Belispeak. » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:41 pm

Username: Belispeak.
Name of Kia: Yeva Galina

Looking Into the Mirror.
Chibi Art:

Deeper Into the Name.
The name Yeva is Russian for Breathe and Galina is Russian for Calm.
I felt it suited this pretty lady perfectly, she just seems very calm.

Into the Markings.
Her markings are swirls and spots.
The swirls represent the flow of calmness and relaxation she has.
The spots represent the sparks of spunk and happiness that she gives off.

Outside the Accessories.
She has accessories of a rose petal and bead crown along with feathers.
She has the crown because her parents are Victorian Royals, though she wishes they weren't.
She has feathers is because it is past her 2nd birthday and the colors suit her style perfectly.

Within Her Colors.
The purple hues represent the good judgement and spiritual fulfillment she has.
The goldish-tan hues represent her good health and family wealth.
The pink hues represent her relaxation, contentment, and acceptance of all.
Last edited by Belispeak. on Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.

The world is indeed full of peril and in it there are many dark places.
But still there is much that is fair. And though in all lands, love is now
mingled with grief, it still grows, perhaps, the greater.
From the Lord of the Rings.

Far over the Misty Mountains cold, To dungeons deep and caverns old,
We must away, ere break of day, To seek our pale enchanted gold.
From The Hobbit.

ImageImageImage

Belispeak.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Amber. » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:58 pm

✧ ѕtєℓℓa яosє ✧

. . . don ' t look now , darling , it ' s just the shining s t a r s in the night sky.

☂ username; ☂

My name is Utter Silence, and I'm pleased to make the acquaintance of
whomever possibly may be reading this.

☂ name of this lovely little lady; ☂

I think it's really quite obvious.
Her name is Stella Rose. It is all I think when looking at her.
She is quite, quite possibly the most beautiful and elegantly delicate Kiamara I think I have ever seen in all of my Kia-hunting days.
{Technically, dear Judge of this form, I've only made four professional fancy forms so far,
each taking around an hour, and each failing miserably.
In fact, I don't believe that I have ever even been considered before, and I really and truly hope
to change that this time. I really, really want to be memorable.}

☂ q & a; ☂

Hello, Stella. Ready to start the questions?
Oh. Um, sure, I guess so.

Ok, so, what's your favorite color?
It's a bluish color, like a misty December morning. It's kind of the color of my eyes. A lot of people like my eyes. Do you like them? Er-- sorry. I ramble and then I just can't stop sometimes.

I like blue, too! So anyway, Stella
Um... er, well. I mean... Noboby. Next question, please! Heh heh.

/giggle/
Someone get this woman out of here! She's really annoying, and that's coming from me!

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

☂ quirkity quirks and personalities; ☂

OCD
weakness for tea
half-hipster
rambling on and on and on...
hates it when people think she's a dumb blonde
likes music
"to infinity and beyond"

by .:Utter Silence:.
Last edited by .Amber. on Wed May 01, 2013 7:07 am, edited 5 times in total.
.Amber.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gingy Tea » Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:26 am

ImageImage

Username: .P i n e a p p l e.

Name of Kia:
Well my full name is Morgana Elise Sprencer, But most
people refer to me as Morgan or Morgy.
Unless you are my grandmother who
chooses to call me Elise because, and
I quote, "Morgana doesn't sound
feminine enough. Especially when you
shorten it to Morgan. So I shall call you by Elise."
My father named me Morgana. It was the
name my mother chose for me before she
died....and as you can tell my grandmother
isn't thrilled with it. Elise was my mother's
name, so my father saw it fitting I had it.
And then of course Sprencer is my last name.

I am very much a lady! How could you think I am anything
but!

I am 19 in your years....I think you refer to them as 'Human
Years'

Personality:
Hmm, my personality....well I am a Victorian
girl living in a Victorian era so I have to be
prim and proper. Though I am not a
snob...by any means. I am a tad bit shy
but you probably would never know it
because I try to suck it up and I try to be
outgoing. How else will I get my points
across! I am a very caring person. I try
to help the poor and the weak. My
family is not wealthy, nor is it poor
...My family is not of Duke standard.
This however does not stop me from
taking political stands. A good friend
of mine is the son of a Duke and allows
me to talk at any political events he
attends. So I guess I am a very political
type person. Though most of the political
things I am involved in are things like
women's right, helping the poor and
needy and helping those with disabilities.
I would say I'm very likable. I have a lot
of friends and we do have fun. I quite like
reading...my friends call me a bookworm
who "gets lost in her imagination." I also
like writing my own stories. I am very
nurturing. I take care of my father and
my grandparents as much as they allow
me to. There is also a pair of orphan
siblings, a boy and girl, that I help take
care of. I try to be patient but sometimes
I can become heated, especially in a
political debate. I wouldn't necessarily
say I'm a good person, but I do try to
be one. I...uh...guess that's about it.

Probably redoing her personality!

Quirks and Other Info: WIP

Backstory: WIP

Interview: WIP
Last edited by Gingy Tea on Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:13 am, edited 17 times in total.
Hello Lovelies!
Married to Easternwolf 10/29/2017
We trade unfairly at times.
Please do not ban us!
x

Charles Bukowski wrote:
.“Understand me.
I'm not like an ordinary world.
I have my madness,
I live in another dimension
And I do not have time for things
That have no soul."