Postby Shadowhunter, » Sat May 17, 2014 6:36 am

username;;
XxTheShadowGirlxX

name;;
Rayne (pronounced Rain)

gender;;
Female

something that makes her special;;
Rayne loves collecting things that are considered human trash. Her prized possession is an old pencil pencil. The paint is chipped, it is really small and the point is broken but she loves it anyway. She has a collection for everything from feathers to rocks and stashes them in an old empty tree trunk but the pencil stays in her pouch.

Another thing that makes her special is how in tune she is with nature. She can see the beauty in the smallest things and spends ages staring at nature. She especially loves to stay up late to see the many things nature has to offer. In one night she watches the sunset then stares at the stars. After that she heads off to look at some night-blooming flowers, but her favourite thing to look out for is glow in the dark mushrooms. They're very rare and when she finds one she looks at it until she falls asleep.

personality in 5 words:
Listen to the wind whisper.
Last edited by Shadowhunter, on Sat May 17, 2014 11:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
shad | he/they

Shadowhunter,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: JBD 734

Postby _Odessa_ » Sat May 17, 2014 6:51 am

username: _Odessa_
name: Wip, I'll be right bakc and do my form
gender Female, no change
something that makes her special: quirks, hobbies, interests, whatever. c: keep under 500 words
personality in 5 words: WIP

odessa

You can call me Odessa, lover of visual art, poetry, literature, music, and all things beautiful, rousing, and poignant. I like food and all sorts of animals. I don't like that animals are used for food. I like to laugh and to sing. I also like to be alone and draw portraits and read short plays or listen through my favorite albums. Shoutout to my cats, they're my bffs. I like to be outside and learn about basically everything- science, history, philosophy, art. Digital artist from time to time on here; but moreso, I love drawing, painting, and mixed media. Have a great day!

❀ currently: TOO MUCH HOMEWORK ❀ feeling: loath ❀ listening to: this with other good albums in mind ❀ inspired by: the prospect of freedom, soon! ❀

deviantart personal twitter poetic twitter facebook
compliment me criticize me
_Odessa_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiints » Sat May 17, 2014 7:08 am

username .animals
name Kokoro
gender female

------------------------------

[ stubborn bubbly
-------feisty generous neat ]

---

"The distance a goldfish swims

is not controlled by the bowl"

hobby carnival fish
Kokoro often goes to carnivals, fairs, and festivals. The colorful decorations brighten the mood, while the giggling and conversation fill the ears. Beans sell trinkets and food at every corner. There are several games: From shooting darts at balloons to hitting stacks of bottles. But, there is one game Kokoro can't keep away from. The games that involve winning fish.

This small bean's personality can be seen through her carnival fish craze. Doesn't matter how long it takes to win, but Kokoro will achieve that fish. She has actually practiced several different games at home, just in case. Kokoro also has to save up money to go to these carnivals and buy tickets. Its not as cheap to get into a fair and win fish as you might think.It's quite fun to take the fish back home and show it its new home. Kokoro has a whole tank of gold fish she has won in the past. She enjoys feeding them and getting new accessories for the tank.
Last edited by tiints on Sat May 17, 2014 3:32 pm, edited 6 times in total.
was previously .animals
(pixel - fzzi)

( deviantart / junk / bribe shop )
tiints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepsorrel » Sat May 17, 2014 7:13 am

username:
name:
gender Female, no change
something that makes her special: quirks, hobbies, interests, whatever. c: keep under 500 words
personality in 5 words:

username // cupcake frosting
name // koi
gender // female
personality // sweet, jumpy, annoying, changing, different

my, my

koi tends to switch from being cute and lovable to rude and annoying; weird as it sounds, it actually is quite normal for her. one minute she'll be talking to you "want a cookie?" and the next minute she'll be crying because you took the last cookie.
previously cupcake frosting - my kalons
sheepsorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby malefactor » Sat May 17, 2014 7:18 am

username: malefactor

name: Thisbe

gender Female

something that makes her special Thisbe has synesthesia; meaning she can see, feel, touch and taste colours. for example, the letter n, is an orange colour, the letter 5 is yellow, and the month February is red.

personality in 5 words: talkative, humerous, imaginative, playful and goofy
malefactor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sable. » Sat May 17, 2014 7:35 am

C H I H I R O

name >> Chihiro, meaning "thousand questions" originating from Japanese. She was named this, because no one really knows where she came from, leaving them with many questions. Her friends call her Chi.'

gender >> Chihiro is a female.

something that makes her special >> Something special about Chihiro? Well, she's a pretty special bean. No one truly knows where she came from, or who her parents are. She just drifts from place to place, usually staying where a koi pond can be found. There is a rumor if you can find out where this mysterious bean came from, she'll grant you a wish (untrue, but she would likely give them a prize of some sort, perhaps a beaded necklace.) Just as more fish appear in a pond over time, so to did Chihiro just appear, at least, no one remembers where she came from anyway. Superstitious beans may believe the stories of Chihiro being actually a koi fish, who was turned into a bean. She does have whiskers and can swim unbelievably well... All anyone really can say for certain is the calm and wise little bean is the one of the world's greatest mysteries, perhaps one day someone will figure it out.

personality in five words >> mysterious - wise - playful - peaceful - sarcastic
Sable.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Sat May 17, 2014 8:01 am

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Username:
Hello I am Soulfirewolf, a semi-active member on the fanclub and the proud owner one one beautiful nursery bean. I also go by Soul, but feel free to call me whatever you like.
name:
Mackenzie
Goes by 'Dragon Keeper' or Mack

something that makes her special:
Mack is interested in trying to genetically mutate something. She loves the thought of one day creating the ultimate creature tat could change the world for better. She dreams of making a real dragon that can live longer than time itself, but settles for clay figures for now. She believes she can do it, with or without the help of other beans. She has this creative, overconfident and odd way of doing things and she always wants it to be her way. She talks about dragons quite often,and if you were to tell her literal dragons never existed she will fume at you. She loves china and Chinatown despite not knowing Chinese. She finds it rather awesome they honor dragons and feels it's where she belongs. She attends just about every festivity that has to do with dragons, she loves them! She has a habit of giving random beans a small clay dragon figure when she makes them, and gets very disappointed if she were to find one in the trash. Mackenzie unfortunately doesn't have a real home, so she lives on the streets of Chinatown and has hopes of one day finding a forever family.
personality in 5 words:
"I will never give up"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by Chimericect on Sat May 17, 2014 2:48 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mitsurugi » Sat May 17, 2014 8:03 am

username: WowFace
name: Kioena Turnoi
gender Female
personality in 5 words: Graceful - Playful - Open-Minded - Peaceful - Sweet

WIPPPPPP
    ────── 異 議 あり ! ──────────────────
    mitsu • he/him • leo | carrd
    [ istp 5w4 - slytherin - chaotic neutral ]

─────────────────── 待 っ た ! ──────
mitsurugi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

t he bird girl

Postby dr. pupper » Sat May 17, 2014 8:04 am

username;;
      name;; yoshie
      gender;; female
      something that makes her special;; yoshie believes in a lot of things that tend not be real. once upon a time, fairy tales and dragons, and tiny mice that act like heroes. horses that lead princes to their rapunzel, children turned into wild animals. fairies, far away lands, flying boys in neverland, and happily ever after. singing candles, and walking wardrobes, pumpkin carriages, and friendly rats.
      because of this she is very adventerous and daring. each night sitting outside, searching for the star to neverland. each morning climbing through the tree's, searching for a princess' castle. she is not afraid of falling, because she will fly. she is not afraid of danger, because she will be saved.
      another thing about her, is that she collects birds. she loves birds, because they can talk to her in a way no other animal can. they chirp, they sing, and they can fly. they're loyal, because they could fly away whenever. but they do not. they stay peacefully, even when the cage door is opened. they stay, loyal to the young bean that loves them.
      personality in 5 words;; dreamer - protective - naive - understanding - misunderstood -

- - for thought is a bird of space - -
that in a cage of words
▬▬▬ - may indeed unfold its wings but cannot fly -
Last edited by dr. pupper on Sat May 17, 2014 10:45 am, edited 6 times in total.
dr. pupper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lonk » Sat May 17, 2014 8:09 am

♥ username:

immask1

♥ name:

Valletta

♥ gender:

Female

♥ something that makes her special:

Valletta is always eating.

No matter what time of day it is, where she is, or what the situation is, Val will always be eating something. Some find her rapid eating to be excessive, which it honestly is, but she doesn't mind. She also doesn't eat very fast, so it's not as bad as it sounds (but it still is bad -it's a problem that she should be trying to work on. Her favorite food is red velvet cupcakes, and she'll usually have some sort of red velvet cake in her pouch.

She's not much of a healthy eater as well. Valletta will refuse to eat most vegetables, and she'll rarely have any fruits, but junk food? Yes, please! Of course, this is causing her to get a little pudgy, but as she says, "Beauty is only found on the inside. Oh, and in good food, too~!"

♥ personality in 5 words:

Open-minded, lazy, calm, carefree, patient
▬▬▬ ▬▬▬
i like nintendo (pokemon
splatoon, zelda, etc.),
persona 3, 4, 5, & steven
universe !
if u ever need anything
dont hesitate to hmu 👌
x
x
x