Re: Pintaloosa Rangers Association

Postby Ruby-Skylark » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:56 pm

preppy paws wrote:You don't have to have a thread for all of your Rangers to register. It's just for those who do have a thread.

Nothing is changing on the old thread. It's the same old stuff just on a different thread. Breedings and everything won't change for them. You can do everything else with them like you would with the Rangers in this thread except for ordering tack. You can order tack for them, with level updates, but the tack will not show up on the ranger.

Well, I would like a place to show off my lovelies, so I'll make one anyway :)

So, I can post a breeding form (when it's open) and breed two of my old thread Pintaloosa?
Will the baby be created on the old thread, or on this new thread?
(sorry to ask so many questions *meep*)
Ruby-Skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animemice » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:57 am

Mark, old adopter here!
Hi! I'm Animemice, but you can call me Mouse. I love horses and ride them in my spare time. I also love dogs! I love to read and write, and want to be an author someday! If you need a hug or just want to chat feel free to PM me, I promise I will reply <3
Animemice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heyheygirl101 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:05 am

Competition #1

Username: heyheygirl101
Ranger's Name: Divine Comedy // Dante
Ranger's Page Link: x
How Does Your Ranger Stay Healthy?: Dante is often in on our Aquapacer, which is a water treadmill, in case you were wondering. He goes on this two times a day, once in the morning and once at night. This is to both reduce injury and to keep his muscles in motion and nimble. So that when planting and harvesting season comes he is always in his best shape.

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌, 𝒞𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓁𝑒𝓎,
𝐼’𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉, 𝒹𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒, 𝓎𝑜𝓊’𝓇𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒶...

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hiya! I'm Heyhey <3
Pronouns are she/her and I am a proud bisexual Image
Trades are always open just may not always be accepted.
Links to my character storage below

╚═════════════════════════╝

𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉,
𝒯𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜𝓁𝑒
𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹, 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒹𝑜𝓃’𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊?
heyheygirl101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sezzas » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:27 am

Competition #1

Username: Sezzas
Ranger's Name: Dexter
Ranger's Page Link: xxx
How Does Your Ranger Stay Healthy?: Dexter likes to explore and tries to go out on the trails almost every day. He prefers to be in the woods where climbing and walking on unsteady terrain is good practise and exercise. Sometimes if he finds a long road or a big field he will take the opportunity to gallop at full speed until he reaches the end or feels he can't do much more. He just likes the adrenaline rush in his body when he does this and can relax for a bit afterwards if he wants to. This sounds like he feels the need to exercise every day, but really he just loves exploring and getting closer to nature. He finds it just as important to take it easy and relax now and then as it is important to go out and move your muscles.

♥ Klaine ♥

Sezzas - Sez - Sezza
she/her

INFJ-T

Introverted - Intuitive - Feeling - Judging - Turbulent

Tolters {} ask.fm
Deviantart {} PokéFarm Q {} Lioden

i don't use CS anymore.
will always be a good memory though <3

you're gonna have a bad time
Sezzas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnivelGriff » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:40 am

Competition #1

Username: SnivelGriff
Ranger's Name: Red Wood Tree (Nicknamed 'Red')
Ranger's Page Link: xxx
How Does Your Ranger Stay Healthy?:
We harness up Red, and have him haul out fallen branches. This is only effective during the fall season. During the winter, we have him pull families on sled rides, and during the summer and spring, he pulls children on carts. We only work him like this on the weekends, but that's all he really needs
╔═════════════╗

Mikey ⚢
Lesbian ❤ she/her

Playlist
x X x X

╚═════════════╝

ToltersCWHRPRWME
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
SnivelGriff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chronometer » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:01 am

Registration Form

Username: Chronometer
Link to Rangers page: Fairbanks Stables ~ Pintaloosa Rangers
Have you read the main topic?: Of course!
Questions/Comments?: I'm afraid none of my PRs have pintaloosa coats, but they will still have pintaloosa babies. Expect to see a pile of art for them!
Last edited by Chronometer on Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sorry for my absence! I'm afraid my activity here will be slowing down :c
Deviant Art ~ My Characters ~ Fairbanks Stables ~ HARPG Deviant Art ~ 1oo Scene Challenge ~ Ask.fm
Chronometer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grapejuice » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:32 am

Competition #1

Username:
Grapejuice
Ranger's Name:
[Sir] Lexington
Ranger's Page Link:
x
Lexington stays healthy through rigorous conditioning exercises. He's worked three to four days each week, and given two days to rest. During his work days, he's lunged through the paces in a round pen. Warm him up on walk and trot for a good ten minutes, before reigning him in and tacking him up. By this point, his muscles are ready for more strenuous exercising, so once mounted, he's brought through his paces again, and typically lopes around the round pen for the rest of the exercise. This teaches him how to make quicker, tighter turns, and will help build his stamina.
On other work days, he's often ridden lightly on hilly trails. He's ridden mostly at walking and trotting speeds, as walking up hills makes a horse use the muscles in its' hindquarters and various other muscles which aren't often used.
................................................................................................................................................
status update:
the way i just want a hockey husband...

Image Image Image Image

................................................................................................................................................
grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kkspecial4 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:38 am

Competition #1

Username: kkspecial4
Ranger's Name: Mimosa
Ranger's Page Link: XX
Mimosa stays healthy by chasing the other PRs around. She keeps everyone active this way. Although she has a slight problem with treats, she is beginning to overcome them and discipline herself. However Mimosa does get lunged and does some simple ground work in an arena (indoors if its bad, outdoors if its nice). Because she put on a slight bit more weight from all of the treats, she has to do a little more exercise than the other PRs to get back into shape.

x
x

┌───────••───────┐
xxxxxxRange Trotters
└───────••───────┘
┌───────••───────┐
xxxxx;xxArt & Things
xxxxxxxxTrade Stuff

└───────••───────┘
kkspecial4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chellerd » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:31 pm

Competition #1

Username: Chellerd
Ranger's Name: Chipper
Ranger's Page Link: page
How Does Your Ranger Stay Healthy?: Chipper stays healthy by being worked on the threadmill everyday. She always gets super excited when she is taken from her stall, either to be taken to the threadmill or to be worked somewhere else. She loves to be worked. Once or twice a week she is taken to a special place to pull carriages in the winter this switches to pulling sleighs (single, tandem or four-in-hand) and each weekend she does trail/beach rides.
Image Image

|| infinitely tired ||

Image Image Image

chellerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animemice » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:07 am

Registration Form

Username: Fea
Link to Rangers page: Pintaloosa Plains Ranch
Have you read the main topic?: Yep
Questions/Comments?:
I hope it's okay if I post this!
Hi! I'm Animemice, but you can call me Mouse. I love horses and ride them in my spare time. I also love dogs! I love to read and write, and want to be an author someday! If you need a hug or just want to chat feel free to PM me, I promise I will reply <3
Animemice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me