⇨⇨❝Echelon❞ look at the Red Red changes in the sky

Postby griffin111 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:15 am

USERNAME
    Griffmon. However on the fanclub, which I'm very active on, my user is Griffin111. My user on here tends to change a bit from time to time. I just had to try for this bean due to my love of 30STM and of course the epical design!
NAME
    Echelon, Echy for short. This is the name of the beloved fans of 30STM, (of which I am proudly a very obsessed member)! This name was agreed upon by the band and is used to describe troops when not used as 30STM lingo.

HONEST to God,
I will break your heart;
tear you to pieces and
Rip you APART

PERSONALITY
    ✖ Deceiving ✖ Sceptical ✖ Proud ✖ Flirt ✖ Manipulating ✖
    Especially towards people she doesn't know too well, Echy won't think twice about deceiving someone for personal gain. However, she often regrets this afterwards but will do it again just as quickly, completely forgetting how she felt afterwards. She also believes that everyone else is just the same so she doesn't believe beans easily at all and isn't convinced of things quickly.
    Always strutting her stuff and sticking up for herself, Echelon is very proud of herself and usually everything she does which can sometimes annoy her friends and just other beans in general. Because she's so proud and confident, she sees no reason not to flirt with other beans.
    Once she's made friends with a beans she does kinda expect them to do things for her and kinda wait on her a bit, unless you know her exceedingly well then Echy will always be by your side.
    Flamboyantly strutting around, Echy must always be talking to someone. The more the merrier under any circumstances is her motto. Well, except on dates or when trying to impress. She doesn't want anyone to cramp her 'style'.

ART
    Both pieces of art featured in this form were drawn by me c:
    The first is at the top of the form (please click it to see the full image) and features Echelon on the signature 30STM triangle.
    The second piece is right at the bottom of the form acting as a banner continuing the lyrics that are in red.

₪ ø lll ·o.

Last edited by griffin111 on Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:41 am, edited 19 times in total.
I'm not so active here anymore but I do still return daily even if it doesn't seem like it ^^'' I've made some brilliant friends on the website that I'll never forget even if I've never met you face to face, especially through JBDs. However things have changed over my two years here and I miss what it was like.

Update: How was it been 4 years since I joined?!?

DeviantartYoutube ✖ My J B D S

IRL BFF My Hermy Smokety Whitey LoeLoe Dew Moo Missu
griffin111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: JBD #627

Postby Spirest » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:29 am

Username:
Name: (something related to 30 Seconds To Mars)
Art: (optional, but boosts your chance of winning. Limit is 2 drawings.)

Oh gosh I love that band so much <3 Reserve <333
profile pic is by TheNightsIllusion @ DA

hey guys!
feel free to shoot me a message and chat me up,
I dont bite!
Spirest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Start a Riot ➡ JBD Entry

Postby Segie » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:32 am

R U N__A W A Y__R U N__A W A Y
          N O W__I L L__A T T A C K

Username: I'm Segie, we have met once or twice on the fanclub.
My name is temporarily Segieasaur, its dino week. X3
Name: I would name this bean Riot. This name was inspired by _
the song "Praying for a Riot" by 30 Seconds to Mars.

S U C H__A__B E A U T I F U L__L I E
          T O__B E L I E V E__I N

Personality:

Rebellious Bad Artistic Cunning Stealthy Fierce Emotional

Riot has quite the complex personality, but there is one simple word that can describe him: Bad. Riot is just down right bad, he can't behave himself. He has very little self control. He enjoys being yelled at and scolded, he finds it amusing. But what does Riot do thats so bad? His favorite thing to do is vandalize. He goes from drawing inappropriate images in bathroom stalls to creating intense murals out of spray paint on the walls in alleys. Sometimes he does it as a way to vent, and sometimes he just does it for fun. There really is no legitimate reason for his vandalism.
      Another bad thing he enjoys doing is stealing. He has never had a lot of money, so if he sees something he wants he has no problem with slipping it in his pouch. He doesn't think its wrong, because the stores have lots of money and are hardly affected by him. He has gotten caught many times before, but he is a smooth talker, and can usually talk his ways out of situations like these. He is also a fast runner, and has escaped trouble by running away many times. He has just about mastered parkour this way. If he gets caught he simply never returns to that store.
      Riot also loves to start fights between other beans. He spreads rumors, tells lies, and does anything he can to start a riot. He enjoys watching these brawls go on, especially if he is in them. Riot always wins. If you some how get him to realize he is wrong then he will knock your teeth out, and then he has won in his mind. Riot can sometimes be violent, but it really just depends on his mood. He won't start a physical fight for no reason, you have to really make him mad.
      If Riot sees a pretty girl he goes into full flirt mode. He does it just for fun, he doesn't have an interest in committing himself in a relationship. He is sort of a heart breaker, getting girls to think he is interested, and then pretending like they don't exist. He has a terrible reputation, and the more innocent beans tend to avoid him. He doesn't mind though, because he gets extremely annoyed by perfect beans. Beans that are all good, not a bad bone in them. He can't stand them, just talking to one disgusts him. They are no fun, and are too concerned about what other people think about them or doing what is right. Well, at least that's Riot's opinion.
      Riot surprisingly has a good side. Its pretty hard to see through his rebellious and immature outside, but its there, no doubt. First off, he is smart. That may be hard to believe, considering all of the stupid things he does, but it takes a smart person to do those things. He rarely gets in any trouble, meaning he is great at covering things up and not getting caught. He is also an amazing artist, especially for his age. He can draw almost anything and make it look decent. If he messes up while using spray paint he doesn't get frustrated, he manages to cover it up. He is a sucker for younger kids. He had a pretty rough childhood, and for whatever reason seeing happy little beans makes him happy. He doesn't want them to turn out like him, so he acts different around them to be sure he is a good role model. Its just a weird thing he does, if you notice it and mention it he will act like he has no idea what you are talking about.

T O__B U Y__T H E__T R U TH
          A N D__S E L L__A__L I E
Art:

[]____[]

The first art link is by me, its the first gif I have ever made, I am really proud of it.
The second art link is a piece by my friend Sammich.
Last edited by Segie on Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:27 am, edited 26 times in total.
Segie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pocketfox » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:05 am

art for winner
Image[/center]
Last edited by pocketfox on Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:00 pm, edited 9 times in total.

stuff here when im not lazy.

pocketfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icseal » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:12 am

reserved with the name cardinal ;w;
icseal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby burnside » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:16 am

Username: LoganLazer
Name: mars
marsbars; margar
Personality: Boost
Art:boost
burnside

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

y e s t e r d a y

Postby r e n » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:25 am

Image------

☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓
☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    username
    Hi, I'm Falafel Pie! I'm am a current owner of one bean, Casper,
    whom I love to death. But today I'm trying to get the second,
    whom is this bean, JBD 627, based upon 30 seconds to mars,
    with the furious and outgoing sort of look to him

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

name
    This outspoken rebel is Yesterday. Not today, not tomorrow,
    still in the past still : yesterday
    I chose this name based on the 30 minutes to mars song -
    From Yesterday - A Beautiful lie

This song was released November 7, 2006, despite how
    many people still listen and adore it today. You can read
    more on the video, and song here.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓
    Just the way he smirks, or frowns, the way his hair falls,
    this bean is nothing other than a cocky, loud, rebellious
    male, he couldn't be anything else, especially the way he
    holds himself.

☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓
☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

personality
    Cocky ||
    Yesterday's arrogant, and bold, with a larger ego and a reliance
    on how he looks, and what others think of him, even though he
    doesn't tend to show it all too obviously. It's all in the subtlety.

Loud ||
    He's very boisterous, very out there in means of being noticed
    with his words. He's not afraid to say what's his mind, and
    definitely not fearful of how people react to his outbursts of
    words, knowing that they love him anyways.

Rebellious ||
    He tends to make an uproar of things that should honestly stay
    the same, after being that way for so long. He changes them,
    causing others to see it his way, to see their possibilities, but
    of course, while still rioting while he does so.

Out Spoken ||
    Yesterday is a guy would could honestly care less about someone's
    opinions, and will voice his own opinions and thoughts no matter
    how much it effects the other person in the situation. It's just
    who he is, and how he sees it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

art
    So far, I've completed one piece of yesterday [right], which
    depicts him sitting on a brick wall, sobbing lightly.
    Yesterday may seem like a tough guys sometimes, but we all
    get those rough patches in life, and he tends to hold his
    emotions in, and release them when he needs it most.
    I guess We all get that way.
    [An edited and cropped version for looks is to the right, with
    the url to the actual piece of art. Just click it, and it'll lead you
    to the image]

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
I would like to thank [ Fail in Love ] for her help with this form. She is
amazing and I could never have done something this amazing without her.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Last edited by r e n on Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
╔════════════ © ═══════════╗
PansexualX They Them pronouns
Call me Mica
Call me your King

x Master x irl friend x irl friend x

my deviantart / my tumblr {language warning}
╚══════════════════════════╝
Image Image
r e n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby garnet. » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:16 am

Username;; Phoenix Burn
Name;; I would name him Riot, after the song Praying For A Riot, my favourite from the the album A Beautiful Lie
Gender;; Male
Personality;; Rebel|Arrogant|Stubborn|Hard|Secret Softie
Riot is, as his name suggests a bit of a rebel, he doesn't tend to listen to people a lot of the time, he prefers to just do his own thing, which isn't always a good thing, as it can get him in a lot of trouble a lot of the time. He just usually tends to not agree with things, and can be quite careless towards others. It is a bit of a fault, but Riot doesn't generally see it that way. He only sees himself pushing the system and the boudaries, which annoys people even more. Riot only rebels because he believes that people should stand up for what they believe in and he doesn't think that enough people actually do that so he sees it as his duty to make a stand.

He can be quite arrogant sometimes, not by personal choice really, but Riot does tend to think that he is a great person. He tends to boast about things he's done a lot of the time, and likes to grin and puff his chest up a lot. He likes to feel proud of himself which is probably why he can be quite arrogant. He does boast a little more than most others do, but merely because he likes to impress. He likes to host parties and concerts, with his band, and likes to watch everyone around swoon over him. He does think he is quite attractive, and he can be a bit of a flirt because of this, but he's only having fun, after all, he hasn't ever been in a serious relationship.

Riot is a very stubborn bean, which is partly why he is such a rebel. He won't budge from anything, a spot or opinion, and tends to refuse blatantly to back down. This makes him very good at arguing and debating, and he can calmly and coldly annihilate any argument, with a sly smile on his face, laughing a little. Though, if you try to get him to argue a point that isn't his own opinion, he will blatantly refuse to argue it, no matter what the consequences. As I said, he is incredibly stubborn. Also, if you tell him to stop doing something, while he is in the middle of it, he will get all snappy and tell you straight up that he refuses. He may even try and take more time than needed, just to annoy people, as he doesn't like to be rushed.

Emotion-wise, Riot can come across as quite hard. He is very good at masking, hiding and controlling his emotions, meaning that he can come across as quite cold and calculating a lot of the time. He is very good at staying collected and unaffected when people try to agitate him, and this often annoys them, more than him. A lot of people see this as one of Riot's faults, as it means that he loses friends, more than makes them. He has a distinct lack of friends and company, though he is 'Close Aquaintances' with my bean Lotus, as they have known each other for many years, and tends to crash at her and her wifes house if he needs a place to stay, though he can still be quite cold and sarcastic, even towards them. He sees this trait as an advantage because he feels that it stops him getting hurt a lot of the time, if he can appear unaffected toward people and emotions. If he ever had a crush on anyone, he would probably be quite cold to them, and try to stay away, so he wouldn't get hurt, but hopefully, they would see through him and try to break down the walls.

Despite all this, deep down, Riot is a secret softie. He likes to watch children's animated films, especailly Disney films. While he may seem very hard and cold from a distance, when people do actually make the effort to get to know Riot, and break down the walls of all the arrogance, the stubborn layer, the cold and hard part, he's actually quite caring and kind, just only to those whom he knows, likes and trusts. He has trust issues, for no particular reason, so he does struggle to find these people that he knows he can put faith into, but when he finds them, he knows he finds them and that is the beauty of Riot's character, he is so changeable and why that may not always be a good thing, that secret softie inside who hates to be hurt can be revealed, as easily as dissapeared.

Art;; My two art pieces are based off of two albums, my favourite, and the one used to create this bean <3
This Is War
A Beautiful Lie
Both pieces ~Juliette Stargazer~
Last edited by garnet. on Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:46 am, edited 5 times in total.
Image Image Image
ImageImage
garnet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bullie » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:36 am

-
Last edited by bullie on Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:08 am, edited 10 times in total.
bullie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BertieDook » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:54 am

Username:
Name: (something related to 30 Seconds To Mars)
Art: (optional, but boosts your chance of winning. Limit is 2 drawings.)

WIP
ฅ˶૮•ﻌ•ა˵ฅ

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵
~ Bertholdt ~
~ He/Him ~
~ dog mode? dog mode ~
\
BertieDook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery