name;;
Owl

gender;;
female

eye color;;
blue-gray

hair style, length;;
shown below.
i decided to use the normal kiamara hair length, but a bit longer.
the reason you can't see it in the reference is because it is pulled over
to the right side, and the reference shows the left uvu

feather placement and color;;
five sparrow feathers.
one and two; one behind each ear
three; at the base of her tail
four and five; around her front right paw

horns;;
long tall horns with a brown gradient

other accessories;;
a pair of fake hawk wings on a leather strap around her shoulders

personality;;

social phobia; also known as social anxiety, social phobia is a mental disorder in which the person
is afraid {to an unusual extent} of crowds or even going into places where there are too many people.
fortunately, Owl has a very minor case of social anxiety so she can handle crowds for a short amount of time.

anxious; when out in public, Owl is constantly worried. she worried about what people think about her
all the time. she worries about where she'll be in the future. she worries about if her friends are okay when
she's not with them. she has moderate panic attacks where her breathing becomes
very short and frantic and she has hot/cold flashes.

clever; contrary to what other Kiamaras may say, Owl is actually very relaxed in a private setting.
when she isn't worrying or being occupied, Owl likes to test her mind. she adores sudoku puzzles and has
completed books and books of them. jigsaw puzzles are also one of her favorite pass-times. finally,
Owl will sometimes play tricks on her friends if she's in the mood.

art;;

reference
fullbody 1

work in progress

extra;;

work in progress
Last edited by tokietok on Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:34 pm, edited 6 times in total.
tokietok

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara 300

Postby haunted house » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:39 pm

username;; ~Plus~
name;; Trojan, but that's hardly a good name for a young lady, so please call me Jan.
gender;; I am a girl.
eye color;; My eyes are a deep hazel. I have been told that they are my best feature. I am very proud of my eyes.
hair style, length;; My hair is medium length and very curly. Often times it is quite unmanageable.
feather placement and color;; My feathers are green with brown tips. They match my eyes nicely, if I do say so myself!
other accessories;; My only other accessories are two matching blue ribbons; one that I wear around my neck, and one that I wear around my tail, and a necklace with a wooden horse pendant on it. It was given to me by a woodcarver I once met who was inspired by my name. I find that funny, because I myself was never too fond of my name. I still hold it very dear to my heart, however.
personality;; I was raised to be a young lady. I am very proper and refined. My favorite thing to do is write poems about different things, like the sky and the mountains, and the view of the ocean from my window. Sometimes, though, I just want break out of my proper nature to be wild and free.
art;; WIP Image
By me
By me
By Zombieluv<3
By Rosepetal50
extra;; Poem:
"The Ocean Window" By Trojan
Behind a veil of glass
Shrouded in a wall of trees
The still waters roll in
Washing away the memories of a day at the beach
Goodbye footprints
Goodbye sand castles
Goodbye traces of a day seized
Hello gentle waves
Hello bright sun over the horizon
Hello little creatures of the sea
I watch from behind a barrier
And jot meaningless words onto old parchment
Secretly longing to have the same freedom as the tide
Last edited by haunted house on Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:56 pm, edited 8 times in total.
haunted house

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Shark » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:39 pm

see if I can't find time to try for this cutie ;w;
Nevermind.
Last edited by Agent Shark on Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

x Shark x They/Them Pronouns x
- WMEs - JBDs - Kiamaras - Hyeneas-
|Team Valor|

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

<Signature art + Avatar By me>
Agent Shark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heartofilum » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:40 pm

Dropping out. Sorry he is an amazing Kia, I just keep mixing up my stories, and I don't have time to complete my form.

Congratulations to the winner!
Last edited by heartofilum on Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
heartofilum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sora Kurai » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:44 pm

username:
Hi, I'm Glacier-Lily; but you could also call me Lily, whatever floats your boat. As of yet, I am not a keeper of a Kiamara... I don’t want to say ‘own’ because well it doesn’t really sound right... Like I am technically not the owner of my cat, merely her caretaker

name:
If I won this Kia, I'd name her Rook, which means smoke in Afrikaans (though it's pronounced: Ru-ek ; whereas I pronounce it exactly the way it's spelled: rook) ; I think the name suits her because her fur looks like smoke on a cloudy day; well, that and I think Rook is a pretty name

Rook would be Female; I honest-to-goodness could never imagine her as a boy. I know some people might; I can’t. I just can’t.

eye color:
Rook's right eye is yellow, though her left eye is gold and always glows a lot brighter than her other eye does. Her left eye is less Kiamara-ish and slightly wolfish, maybe even dragon-ish; which is why she hides it. Rook’s eyes don’t have anything really special about them (I mean, it’s not like she can shoot lasers from them or anything)

hair style, length:
Her hair is medium length and very messy, half of her hair covers her left eye. Rook's tail fur length is longish and just as messy as her hair. She doesn’t really care about the state of her hair, as long as it covers her left eye. Anyways she sorta likes her messy appearance, though I have no idea why.

feather placement and color:
Rook has two barn owl feathers hanging from her tail and one feather in her hair. All her feathers where given to her by Hoot, who is a barn owl. The two feathers on her tail are molted secondary feathers; which represent her parents, old and dead, and cast away. While the feather in her hair is one of Hoot’s primary feathers that was plucked from the tip of the owl’s wing, representing Rook and how she was stolen from her home, her parents; though she is still strong and (though Rook doesn’t believe so) beautiful. Though, like Rooks hair, the feather has become somewhat (very) messy.

other accessories:
She wears a dark grey cuff on her left paw; from when she was captured by humans, all the other kiamara’s there wore them and a thick chain around their necks, to try to prevent them from escaping. Which; obviously, only the Kia that tried to escape, did. Also Rook sometimes wears a tattered black cape; she found it hanging off a tree soon after she escaped and carried it around with her ever since.

personality: (limit 400 words)
~Shy
Rook is very shy and likes to keep a 20 meter radius from most other living beings (with the exceptions of Hoot and whatever small creature she may hunt for food). She is very wary and always looking around for threats, and tends to notice every detail of her surroundings and becomes even more nervous when she notices something new or missing.
~Loyal
If Rook ever made a good friend (though she would have to meet someone first) she would do almost anything to keep them safe; because even though Rook is shy and nervous she would be incredibly loyal to them. Of course, if she ever hung around long enough to actually meet someone.

~Eerie/Ominous/(I don’t know what)
Rook isn’t the type of kiamara to seek revenge or hold a grudge, preferring to stay safe and with no one other then Hoot. Rook has the ability to bring an eerie and ominous air (feeling) wherever she goes, leaving a bunch of ghost stories in her wake.
~Friendly-ish-Ghost-like
Rook is a lot like a ghost, err... a friendly-ish ghost. She does tend to frighten younger Kiamaras who happen to stumble across her at night, but Rook would never, ever hurt anyone. If anyone was in trouble she would lead the nearest group of Kias to them; then disappear back into the forest.
Word count: 215 (223, if you count my mediocre titles)

art:
xXx
Rook's ref
xXx
Rook hiding under her cape
xXx
Pixel art and Rook with Hoot
xXx
(bad)Pixel-Chibi Rook
Art was done by me
and Pictures weren't showing so I had to leave links

extra: ((Rook's history:))
Rook doesn’t talk of her history; well she doesn’t talk at all (except to call/ refer to/ say ‘Hoot’). I’d be pretty sure she’s mute but she does say hoot so... Anyways, this is Rook’s history...
Rook was born in a forest, far from humans. But like any place on this earth, they found the forest and captured all of its inhabitants. Unfortunately, these human weren’t the kind that keep kiamaras as pets, but those that fight them to the death for some money to fill their pockets. Rook was lucky, she only fought three times, and survived each; not by killing, but by escaping any other beastie they put in the cage the finish off a fight that was taking too long, (even earning a few scars for not getting somewhere safe quickly enough). Because most of the other forest kiamaras died in fights, Rook had no friends; she stopped trying to make friends because they would die. Months later; a lucky male -about the same age as Rook- managed to escape. Three weeks later he came back, with a few humans referred to as “cops” and a young girl, freeing Rook and the four others that survived.

Rook has since traveled many miles and hasn’t come face-to-face with a human or kiamara. Though, a barn owl (who she calls ‘Hoot’ because apparently she can’t say anything else) has become her traveling partner and her only dependable friend. Now Rook’s past is only nightmares, she really doesn’t care to meet anyone from that time; well, maybe that girl and kiamara that helped to rescue her, Rook would probably like to thank them properly for saving her from that hell...
Word count: 278

If I wrote something in brackets and in italic its sorta like being OOC so that I may add in my 2 bits worth
Last edited by Sora Kurai on Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:37 am, edited 16 times in total.
Sora Kurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rottenmutt » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:45 pm

WIP <3

S y k e s

Glacio, meaning ice;Freezing.

Male

Blue

Long hair,with a few dreadlocks along with a black and blue coon tail.

Parrot feathers hanging from his tail and a raven feather in his hair.

Bone going through his nose,and gauges,and a checkered wrist band.

Short

(limit 400 words)

(no limit, may include a personal reference sheet showing your features)

Last edited by rottenmutt on Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage

icon art by me.
things i enjoy
pokemon. neopets. opossums.

my kalons - art
rottenmutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf. » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:45 pm

Oh. My. Flubber. Nuggets.
;u; <3333333
username;;
name;;
gender;; male
eye color;; amber
hair style, length;;
other accessories;; (optional!)
horns;; (optional)
personality;; (limit 400 words)
art;; (no limit, may include a personal reference sheet showing your features)
extra;; (limit one extra!)
Last edited by LoneWolf. on Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Hey! I'm Lone~ Feel free to pm me for commissions, art trades, or if you just wanna talk c:
[amazing pixel art of lone and parasite by pixiepup ]
DA||Art Shop||Fursona||Characters
LoneWolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gap » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:47 pm

dropping ono
Last edited by gap on Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
gap

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monstera » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:50 pm

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

username;
My current username is snow. Feel free to call me snow, or snowy. I really don't care ^.^
I am a non-Kia owner, and hope to call this beauty mine

name;
Skyfall. Her mother named her that since she seeme to have fallen from heaven itself. Also, the first time I looked at this Kiamara, the name came to me. I thought it was simply perfect, and stuck with it.

gender;
Female. I can't really picture this Kiamara as a male, even with shorter hair, so I simply thought she should become a female.

eye color;
Her eye color is a surprising feature about her, for her eyes are bright silver, and her pupils are dark blue-grey. What is even more surprising, is that her right eye has dark blue speckles in it. She doesn't understand how it became that way, for it just happend somehow.

hair details;
Long and straight, exactly how you have it currently.

feather details;
Her first feather she recieved was white, faded to a light blue color at the tip. This was tied around her muzzle by her mother, which cursed her to never speak again. The rest of her feathers she tied on herself, which broke the tradition of her parents putting them on. Her second feather was white tipped with light blue, and was wrapped around her tail. The third was white faded to a slightly darker blue, and was wrapped around her ear. Not pinned, but wrapped tightly around it. Finally,the last one, which was the same color as the third, was tied around one of her horns.

other accessories;
She currently has no accessories besides her feathers

horns;
Skyfall has a slighty unusual pair of horns, which are long with a slight backwards curve to them. They are another surprising feature, since many Kia's do not have horns like hers.

personality;
As a pup, Skyfall was considered a bossy Kiamara. She would always push everyone around, but that was simply because of how her mother had trained her. After that, she became extremely kind, even though she was cursed to never speak again. She is also very brave, and will take any challenge under consideration.
Though brave, Skyfall is also shy. She seems to be more open around animals then other Kiamaras. Her time when she was cursed was spent without her parents, so she became friends with the animals. She seems to have a way with them that many other Kia's don't have, which lead her to become an herbavore, since she couldn't stand the thought to hunt her own food, and kill innocent creatures. She is also very delicate, for one rude comment could tear her apart. Even if it is a joke, she can be very fragile.

story;
The Beginning..
As a pup, my mother knew I was different. My horns were unusual, and I had unusually long hair. She knew I was destined for greatness, and trained me in the ways of a Princess. At first, I loved it, for it was great to be able to get anyone to do what I wanted them to. Though, after a few months, I was annoyed by it. My mother had gotten more strict, limiting me to my time I could do what I wanted. We then got into large arguments, which sometimes lead to fighting. I absolutely hated what she was doing to me, just because I was different. So, finally, one day, I told her that I hated her. I didn't mean it, but she took it seriously, and never spoke to me again, until I recieved my first feather. She had tied it around my muzzle as a sign of punishment, and put a curse on me. From that moment onward, I was to never speak again.

And now...
My claws clicked against the cool stone floor as I quietly prowled through a cave. I had recently heard of a mystical Grizzly who lived in a cave near the Pacific ocean, who was believed to be able to break curses. I needed to speak again, for it was the only way to get my mother back. I sighed, then breathed in the cool, damp air through my mouth, wondering if the legends were true. I felt like giving up, to just lay down and let myself die in this cave. I was weak from traveling, and haven't eaten in a few days. Letting out yet another sigh, I wandered over to the edge of the cave, curling up into a small ball. I then rested my head on my paws, about to close my eyes for the last time, when I saw it. A blinding light was eliminating from the back of the cave, and seemed to be spreading towards me. Standing, I curiously walked towards it, when I bumped into a large, furry body. Jumping back, I looked up to see a large bear quietly standing there. He had a white coat, with various red markings painted onto it. Suddenly, a feeling surged through me.. for I knew this was it. I was going to be able to speak again, for I had found the legend.
word count= 397

I wish good luck to everyone who entered. Even if I don't win, I am very proud of myself.
Image at the top is credited to its original owner. All artwork (so far) was drawn by me
Last edited by monstera on Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:27 am, edited 29 times in total.
monstera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowStar » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:54 pm

---------NOTHING BUT RUBBLE AND SNOW REMAINS...

username;;
    SnowStar

name;;
    ∞ Infinity

gender;;
    Female

eye color;;
    My eyes are a very light color. Pale green, with slightly darker been in my irises. Because of this lightness my eyes tend to hurt in the sunlight, but other then that my eyesight is just fine.

hair style, length;;
    Neither long nor short, my hair is somewhere in the middle when it comes to length. I don't like holding my bangs back, so they hang freely and tend to cover over one eye. I make sure to keep it out of both eyes, or else I can't see. The rest of my mane is braided like this, with a bunch of green colored beads.

I have a total of four feathers. Two are tied on my tail, while the other two are on my left ear. I'm not sure what kind of bird these feathers came from, but they are all the same in color - green with two smoke black stripes and tip. The feathers on my ears are hanging from green colored piercings.

other accessories;; (optional!)
    I used to have two accessories - two silver piercings on my right ear. However, a long time ago one got ripped out in a accident so now I only have one piercing and a chipped ear.

horns;; (optional)
    Nope, I don't have any horns. Like all Kiamaras I was born without them, but I just never grew any as I got older.

personality;; (limit 400 words)
    You better have a good reason for being here, it's very rare that I get the chance to see newcomers in my domain.

Solitary
    It's been so long since I've seen anyone, let alone talked. I am solitary to the extreme. For a very long time I lived in a busy populated area. But with these living situations, well a solitary lifestyle is all I know now. It's all that I am used to now. If I had to go back to being with crowds, people - I do not know what I would do. I would most likely go back to this! I kinda like being alone actually. Nobody telling me what to do, no rush here. No being pushed by anyone.

Tactical
    Where I live, if you're not three steps ahead of everything you won't last very long here. Call my crazy, but things around here are out to get you. It's a very dangerous place you know. I like to stay ahead, keep planing my next move, spice it up a bit. Never use the same trail twice, never turn your back on anything. I'm always on edge, ready for anything to hit me - I don't like surprises. Life here is like a game of chess. If you're not ahead you might as well be dead.

Headstrong and Sarcastic

art;; (no limit, may include a personal reference sheet showing your features)

extra;; (limit one extra!)

*WIP*
Last edited by SnowStar on Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:45 am, edited 39 times in total.
So full of hate were our eyes
That none of us could see
Our war would yield countless dead
But never victory
So let us cast arms aside
And like discard our wrath
Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
Whilst we find the path

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Art block is hitting hard, sorry about not drawing much or being on lately.
SnowStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me