Re: Kiamara #50 !!!

Postby m0chicakez » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:27 am

Name:

Ophelia

Female

Personality:

Ophelia is pretty stubborn and brave.
She always stands up for her friends, and wouldn't back down if someone is trying to hurt her loved ones.
Her friends often describes her as an epic, short-tempered, music-loving Kiamara who is loyal and kind, even though she doesn't seem to be like that around strangers.
She often act to be rude and uses a pretty harsh language around strangers, especially humans.
It's not rare to see her flirty either. She loves to charm the boys with her voice and body-language, but will stay with one of them forever if she just finds the right one<3
She loves to sing, and when she is singing it's like everything, except her song, disappears. It's like magic~

Why do you wish to have her?

Oh, were should I start?
I really love her colours, and her accessories. I simply love the different shades of green, and that you put a splash of pink in the palette only made her more unique^^
And I've always been obsessed with long tails, which only made me want her even more ouo
She is simply beautiful... Amazing! And I know I don't really deserve this beauty, but I couldn't resist to enter for her~<3

Theme Song(s):

Trapped~Dead By April
[size=50](sorry for the bad sound, search on Spotify if you want a better version^^)
I choose this song just because I think it fit her backstory pretty well. She was always dreaming about a normal life when she was young, but she always woke up in the prison that the humans call circus.

Birthday:

05/13/1994
May 13th, 1994
Thirteenth of May in the year 1994

Birthstone:

Emerald
Birth Flower:

Lily of the Valley or Hawthorn
Western Zodiac:

Taurus
Native American Zodiac:

Beaver
Chinese Zodiac:

Dog
Ruling Planet:

Venus
Element:

Earth
[/size]

Fears:

Ophelia only has one fear: She is afraid of being neglected, ignored. She want people to know that she exist, and that she isn't invisible. That she is important to someone.

Backstory:

Well, Ophelia had a pretty hard life.
She was taken away from her parents when she was five(5 human months) because of one human that loved rare animals, and that was when the Kiamaras stepped forward for the first time and showed themselves for the human race.
And the fact that she had a longer tail and rare horns made him almost go crazy when he come to think of how rich she was going to make him.
She was sold to a circus for a high price which almost made it all worse for her.
They forced her to make weird tricks which caused the humans to laugh at her.
She was singing the lullabies her mother used to sing to her on the evenings, these songs always helped her to sleep. She always cared about these songs because they made her feel safe.
She started to hate the human race, the only thing they did to her was to destroy her life.
But then, one day she got the strength to escape at the age of fifteen.
Ophelia was happy, she was free.
But there was one problem: She didn't know how she could find food.
She was being weaker and weaker every day and soon enough she gave up.
"I'm... I'm not going to make it... I hope... I hope I'll see mama and papa in heaven" She said, and strangely a faint smile appeared on her face. She closed her eyes and fainted.

~

A hour passed, and a girl walked in the forest, looking after blueberries because she wanted to make a blueberry pie because her mother was going to come home today after being away one month because of her work.
The girl whistled and was dancing around, happy that she would see her mother soon. She looked up in the sky while she danced and jumped around, and suddenly she stumbled over something, and fell into the soft grass.
She saw something in the corner of her eye, and looked at the grass on the left side of her body. It was a green fluffy thing with the size of a Labrador. She touched it and saw how the fluffy ball moved slightly.
She carried the creature with all of her strength back home and laid the creature on her bed, with a bowl of water on the floor, and all of the blueberries in a bowl next to it. Luckily her father was working too, so no one could forbid her to take care of the creature... At least for now.
"Hope you'll get well soon, and I wish you would like to be my friend" The girl said and smiled before she gently closed the door.

~

Ophelia woke up on a soft bed and was pretty confused. But she didn't really noticed that, the only thing she cared about for now was one thing:
Water.
She jumped down from the soft bed and walked towards the bowl of water. She gladly took all of it, and then started to eat of the blueberries.
She looked around for a while, until she realized that she wasn't in the forest. She moved her head from left to right, up and down and turned around. Frightened she understand where she was:
In a room.
And rooms were made of humans. Which means... That she had been captured again!
"No... Oh, nonononono!" She said, and the panic started to grew inside of her body. What if she was trapped? And that she'd never would see the trees again? Or hear the birds sing?
Suddenly, the door opened and a little human, that looked to be in the age of twelve came into the room.
"Oh, you're finally awake!" She said and smiled.
"What do you want?!" Ophelia said and started to growl.
"Nothing, I just saw you, unconscious in the forest. So I thought... That you needed help" The girl said with a low voice.
"Needed... HELP? From a HUMAN? I rather die than getting help from you monsters!" She roared and it looked like she really made the girl sad. It looked like she was near to cry.
"I didn't mean to.. I'm sorry.... I just tho-thought you would like to be my friend, since I don't have any friends... But I-I und-understand. No one wants to be with me. I'm just a fat girl who is a good target for bullies..." The girl whispered and tears were falling down her cheeks.
Ophelia looked at the girl, and then she walked towards the open door and looked around until she saw an open window and jumped out.
"Stupid human. Stupid tears. Stupid Sensitiveness. Stupid guilt. Why am I feeling so weird? It's not my fault she is being bullied, so why do I feel so bad about just walking away?!" Ophelia muttered.
And then, she got a flashback from when she was younger, about 7. When she came to the circus for the first time. How the animals looked at her, as if she was a freak. How everyone ignored her and picked on her.
What if this human girl have the same problem?
"Why should I care? Humans only destroy things. Just look at me! The took my whole life away from me. My family.. My friends.." She said.
"But... That girl really helped me. Oh mother, what should I do?" She asked the wind, but of course she didn't got an answer.
She turned around and started to walk back to the girls house and sighed.
"I can't just leave her. I'm going to be more worse than a human if I do that" She said with a low voice.
She sneaked up the stairs, back to the little girls room and saw that the human was laying down on her bed, with her face in a pillow, crying.
Ophelia looked at the girl for a few minutes and the guilt inside her only grew.
"Hey, kid? It's okay... I'm not.. Not going to leave you" Ophelia said, tried to calm down the crying girl.
"You said I was a monster!" The girl screamed into the pillow and Ophelia really didn't know what to say.
"No... I said that humans were monsters. And you.. you are just a little girl. Maybe we can save you to not become like that?" Ophelia said with a soft voice and smiled.
"Rea... Really? So you're not planning on run away from here again?"
"I promise to not leave you again. I'm your secret little guardian, okay?" Ophelia said and the girl looked at her, and a big smile appeared on her face. And then, she hugged the Kiamara.
Ophelia was shocked, but hugged the human back.
And that was the first time both of them got a real friend, and they never leaved the other one behind~

~Questions and Answers~
Q: What's your favourite food?
A: Any kind of seafood, especially fish. Salmon is one of my many favourites.

Q: ... And to drink?
A: Water, of course. I don't wanna touch things made by humans.

Q: Do you have a mate or a crush?
A: No, not really. Boys, hurry up while I'm single ;3

first picture made by: BlueAura~
second picture by: PinkSpaniel
I have the premission to use both pictures^^
Last edited by m0chicakez on Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
m0chicakez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby £eviathan » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:00 am

Oh she's so pretty. :D
£eviathan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shrimpdog » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:51 am

-reserve-
shrimpdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sculi the Ax » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:05 am

Cute! <3
Last edited by Sculi the Ax on Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kickthe Gher gave me a pig! oDo
❒ Taken
❒ Single
✔ Waiting for a madman in a box...
An apple a day keeps the doctor away,
but The Doctor is cute, so screw the fruit

Teehee, Dan was here x3

I used to be SCULIAX and Skuliax ~ No stealing
Dat sexeh ladeh Dan Howell made my avatar. Give her some fluffles for it, yeah? c;

~ My characters ~
ImageImageImage
WIP :3
Sculi the Ax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby headphone raichu. » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm

Ophelia, and yes, it means 'Help, aid, or advantage'. I think it means Advantage in my case :3

^Her as a little Kiamara :3, and the one down there too.
I made a sprite of her ^ Belive me, that took a while to make, it was fun though xD.
This too. Pokemon fans! I got all the measurements and placings of the HP bars exact. I didn't know what level to put her at though, so I just started with 1 since she doesn't have a 'Trainer' so to speak.

Ophelia is very secrative, and can be very comanding. She's a very brave Kiamara, and were ever she goes, bad things tend to follow. Which in her case always means that there's an adventure. She's in love with music, and is trying to start a band. She's on the look out for anyone that may wanna be in and who can play a guatar :3. She's defently an outsider, but to her, it doesn't matter at all. She just knows it as a step up from 'popular' and they just don't know it yet. She loves to collect CDs and occasinaly headphones that she really likes and aren't that expensive. She's very curious too, she'd go into a haunted house or forest without a second thought. She wants to know about anything that she thinks is intresting.

Ophelia grew up as an outsider all her life. She lived in a normal town with a huge park and such, living the normal life. Well, as normal as it could be for an outsider. One day a reletive came to town and offerd for her to stay out in the courntry for the summer, and she couldn't really find a way to refuse. She's tough, but she doesn't like to hurt the feelings of family members. There she had her passion for music grow. Her only friend she made there (and the only one she likes there) taught her how to play the guatar, and showed her a small shack they hung out in. They fourmed their own mini band togather, and decided to call it Feather Zone, after Ophelia's strange yet beautiful feathers. Ophelia also learned how to work hard that summer. When her and her friend wanted to work on the shack and spruce it up, Ophelia figured that her relevitve will work on it. Wrong. Togather, her and her friend worked around town to earn money to buy supplies like paint, wood, and furniture for their hang out. Around the end of summer, they finnaly finished. They love to work on their music there ever summer, and they don't plan to stop anytime soon.

Well, alot of my reasons are probbly the same reasons for everyone else. She's beautiful, she's diffrent, and she's the marking of the Kiamara's sucsess. I think she's magnificent, like everyone else does. I also just love her to much xD! I like her desighn (of course), and that she's just a diffrent Kiamara. I've also been trying out for alot of things, but none of them ever seem to be approved. So why not try for the best Kiamara yet? It's always worth a shot to try to get something you love, and I love Ophilia. In this fourm, her persinality is someone I wanna hang out with for a long time and just lay back with. She also has fun summers that I can't wait for her to get back from to tell me her tales.

Oh. My. Pickles.
I'm in love with her! I must have her!

Then...
Okay, let's start the fourm.... and... okay. This is gonna take a while. Now, let's start with looking up what her name means...
And the rest is history.
Last edited by headphone raichu. on Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:30 am, edited 15 times in total.
I'm pretty sure that it's clear that I've been extremely inactive all of these months, but that's because I had a lot of things happening in my family at that time as well as school and finals. I'm sorry that I never got the time to PM any of you or write this until now. I will still come on, but it will be very rare, I'm sad to say. I love you guys--I always will <3

ImageImageImageImage
Image---
Image---
my dragoncavemy trade threadmy kiamarasask my kias
ImageImageImageImage
headphone raichu.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lime » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:00 pm

Name: Ophelia
Art:
Personality:
Backstory:
Why Do You Want Her:

..NEWS wrote:<------ check out my gift lines!
I am open to point commissions at this time, pm me if interested! n vn

Lime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango sherbet » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:12 pm

all I can say is omigod ;u; I hope you extend the end date <3
more or less quit cs, you can contact me through:
deviantart - username: mango-sherbet
ask.fm - username: mangusherbet
tumblr - url: yitzbecca

mango sherbet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iHolli » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:29 pm

{I absolutely love this girl, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop out. I won't have much time to work on my form. Thank you for the opportunity though, and an early congrats to the winner :3}

.Holli.
Last edited by iHolli on Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iHolli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmsprout » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:36 pm

Would anyone be happy if I changed the end date to sometime mid-November? If so, what day would be best?
[jay] [he/him] [i don’t take commissions]
palmsprout

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango sherbet » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:40 pm

I say mid-november is good, if you can do that, apple. :3 it would certainly be convenient for me. I don't really mind the specific date ;3
more or less quit cs, you can contact me through:
deviantart - username: mango-sherbet
ask.fm - username: mangusherbet
tumblr - url: yitzbecca

mango sherbet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me