Re: Kiamara 300

Postby Sabatea » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:25 pm

"Every moment you spend waiting, glancing behind you, desperate for the past, could be spent gazing towards the future,
where anything is possible."

username;; Sabatea

name;;Tillit ~A name meaning 'Glance' in Old Norse~
A name fitting for a creature of such immense beauty that how could the world not glance back?
gender;;Female

eye color;;
A gorgeous mix of shades of green with the smallest flecks of gold.

hair style, length;;
Long, straight hair embraces this little Kia, falling to about the length of the top of her foreleg. She has bangs
that tend to leave a few strands falling into her eyes.

Her tail is long and a little bit frizzy, strands sticking out in some places and giving it a slightly messy appearance.

feather placement and color;;
hair A single bright blue feather tied to her right front paw.

other accessories;; (optional!)
Hanging from her tail, she has a small silver dragonfly charm.

horns;;

personality;; (limit 400 words)

art;; (no limit, may include a personal reference sheet showing your features)
Made by the amazing Twisted_Kitten; Thank you so much!!

extra;; (limit one extra!)
Last edited by Sabatea on Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:36 am, edited 14 times in total.

X
X
X
XXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Maplestar image © Chimerect
Sabatea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmsprout » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:26 pm

also wanted to let everyone know who already reserved with the form- i forgot about horns ^^" Just added that into the form. c:
[jay] [he/him] [i don’t take commissions]
palmsprout

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƀeean » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:29 pm

username;; Ƀeean
name;; Sullivan or Benji
gender;; male
eye color;;
hair style, length;; Sullivan has a short amount of hair on his head, and it isn't as far down his neck as others'. The hair on his tail is like a fluffy little spade.
feather placement and color;; Sullivan has blue jay feathers. He has 5 hanging off his horns and 3 wrapped around his tail.
other accessories;;
horns;; Sullivan has horns like a moose. His horns are colored like wood, with moss scattered on them.
personality;;
art;;
extra;;
Last edited by Ƀeean on Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ƀeean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoveShadow » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:29 pm

omg This Kia is like.....ouo -speechless-

....good luck to all who try for this beauty ^^
Look up at the stars
and not down at your feet.
Try to make sense of what you see,
and wonder about what makes the universe exist.
Be curious.
DoveShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saint.EXE » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:31 pm

username;;
kaworu nagisa (just chuckie pls)
currently i own 1 kiamara, but i'm trying out for this one rn aha. i love to rp, so if by some chance i do actually catch this kia, i will definitely be searching like crazy for where to stick 'im in. i try to be on the fanforum and fanclub, but with 1 kia, its a little tough to join a community i would love to be a part of c:

cries i made it too fast
name;;
Arkady
-russian variant of the spanish name Arcadio, which is from the word Arcadia, a type of pastoral (farmer's land, fields) paradise.
i chose this name because he seems calm, relaxed, almost like he is happy with himself. i can see him relaxing in a field of herbs or flowers, reading some book and enjoying himself.

gender;;
Male
honestly, he does look feminine. i think that even though this is something that changes the game a little, there is something masculine about him that i can't exactly see.

eye color;;
Heterochromia, so green with splotches of brown here and there, like this
ah, here i'm just having fun with eyes. heterochromia has to be one of my favorite genetic mutations, since sometimes you can end up with some very pretty eyes. one can only dream of having it themselves aha, although i bet those with it may have something to say otherwise.

hair style, length;;
long hair, braids here and there. There are white streaks in his hair well, due to a illness he has. His tailfur is short though, he cuts it often so he doesn't pick up too much dust or knock something down.
long hair on a kia looks absolutely fabulous, if i may say so myself. the long hair just adds to the design and allows some freedom. theres a lot more you can do with long hair than you can do with short, and that i have learned through personal experience.

Two feathers braided into the mane, a feather earring, and one clipped/tied into the neck fur. The feather clipped into his fur is a peacock feather, the ones braided into his mane are woodpecker feathers, and the earring is a single white dove feather. He does not usually wear the earring and the neck feather together.

-meaning of woodpecker: determination, protection, awareness. he keeps these feathers to make sure his patients are protected and to remind him to be aware of new ailments.
-meaning of peacock: guidance, and some are used in medicine for their alleged healing properties. Ark keeps one for luck.
-meaning of dove: promise, sacrifice, and peace. he keeps one of these to show he promises to help his clients, and he will sacrifice himself for the good of others. Arkady is a peaceful kiamara, he never physically fights, since it would be hypocritical for a healer to do so.

horns;;
He shaves them off, and keeps them short and dull. He does this due to his pacifistic nature as a healer.
i was stuck between wanting horns and not wanting horns, to be honest. i decided that i would add them, but not really? if that makes any sense at all. if he grows them out, they would spiral back like so

mouth, tongue, and paws;;
His tongue is black, due to the same illness that gives him white streaks, but his mouth is normal. His paws are mostly pink, with splotches of black here and there.
i cannot really get behind the idea of eyes and paws the same color, sometimes i see it working but others not really. i like the idea though, adds some uniqueness, but i like natural paws and mouths ;u;

other accessories;;
A round bone gauge in his ear which shows he is not wasteful, as in native american culture, natives always used every part of their catch, and a thick braided twine bracelet, to show infinity because he will help others as long as he can.
didn't wanna overdo it with the accessories, so i picked some not very distinct ones, just some you'll see in the background i guess.

Arkady is respectful, considerate of elders and older kias. He never says anything to offend a more important kia, since he knows his place. It isn't that he's a low ranked kia, or a high rank, but actually quite in the middle. He offers his help as a healer, an interpreter. He uses his knowledge to help the confused or the afraid to understand their dreams or to help with securing their future. Arkady's healing powers aren't exactly powers, but intelligence. He understands the anatomy and body of kiamaras, and can quickly pinpoint a problem in a kia with his sharp eyes.

Many think the reason he can see problems and identify them is because they think it's his eyes. His eyes are specialy colored, one mostly green and the other brown. He knows this is not the truth, but he humors the younger kias with this idea and joke around like he is "special" but he doesn't mean those words. Ark is kind to younger kias as well, since he quite enjoys their company. Their usually whimsical ideas about how things work makes him laugh, and it restores his faith in kiamarakind.

Arkady is a very calm kiamara, who rarely panics. If he panics, it comes off as looking very stressed and frustrated. When this happens, he usually asks for time alone, to think things through. His voice never really raises and he speaks evenly, without much emotion shining through. If you talk to him about an interesting topic, (mostly for him they're rare conditions and ailments) he beomes engrossed in the topic and will talk endlessly. He isn't interested much in a mate, since be thinks his talking too much or too little isn't quite a trait searched for in mates. He searches for one passively, thinking it would be nice otherwise.

Ark likes to relax, and usually, you'll find him in his garden of herbs, picking those that are ready, or just making sure they are healthy. He enjoys solitude, since it gives him time to study and improve on his medical skills. He knows there's always room for improvement, and he intends to make full use of that room. Arkady resides in a mossy cave, where notches carved and knocked out hold herbs. Books lie in stacks on the floor. To him, this room is his haven, where he lives and thrives, helping others.

art;;
ref sheet
the only part of his job he hates is the reading
gifted by the wonderful Spottedsong!

extra;;
(limit one extra!)
Arkady's Journal wrote:four;
Today, I decided it was time for my visit to Elderine. The older kiamara is really quite wise, and the knowledge he shares is quite useful! Last time I came around, I asked him about how to deal with infections. It was a subject that had been bothering since I dismissed a PPS with an infected paw. He offered some useful advice, and within days, the infection was gone. I am truly grateful for that elder. Anyways, I must go pack now. I write more at a later time.

Arkady's Journal wrote:five;
I apologize for the absence, I was busy preparing. I'm sure if something went wrong, I could survive using natural ways, but itks better to be prepared. Today, though, an older kiamara came by asking for some help for his joints. I gave him some burdock and chamomile, and he left happily. I'm sure it will work. I hope I won't have to find a replacement for my trip, it should only take a couple of days there and back. I'm almost done with packing, and I need to gather some emergency water in a small flask in case, but that's all.

Arkady's Journal wrote:six;
My trek to Elderine's had begun, and I am almost there. I am going there for some advice on coughs, since whooping cough is starting to show up in certain groups and I'm not exactly well versed in it. It's funny, I am good with surgery or small operations, but illnesses seem to be on my weaker side. As long as I practice, I should be better soon. I found my shelter for the night, a nice cool old den. With a little cleaning up, the place is sleepable. It's about time I set the book down and sleep, good night.

Arkady's Journal wrote:seven;
Ah, that was a refreshing talk. My questions got answers and I am feeling quite confident. Elderine has told me that catmint is what i need, but in large amounts. I'll look for them on the trip back. Catmint is good for normal colds as well, and has relaxing properties, so I'll be sure to keep that in mind. We shared some chamomile tea, and wow, after that walk, I bet I felt like an arthritic kiamara! The sun is setting soon, and I have found my temporary den once more. I should get some rest, the journey is a long one.

Last edited by saint.EXE on Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:47 pm, edited 24 times in total.
saint.EXE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lierre » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:31 pm

Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.
~Albert Einstein

Beauty is everywhere a welcome guest.
~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Lierre

The best portion of a good man's life is his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love.
~William Wordsworth

Rhea

Where there is love there is life.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Female

Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
~Helen Keller

Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.
~Khalil Gibran

Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul - and sings the tunes without the words - and never stops at all.
~Emily Dickinson

You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Knowledge will give you power, but character respect.
~Bruce Lee

(limit 400 words)

This world is but a canvas to our imagination.
~Henry David Thoreau

(no limit, may include a personal reference sheet showing your features)

The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep.
~Robert Frost

video
music- 1 2
Last edited by Lierre on Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:45 am, edited 5 times in total.
Lierre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wednesdays » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:31 pm

username;; venus
    name;;
    gender;;
    eye color;;
    hair style, length;;
    other accessories;; (optional!)
    horns;; (optional)

actually i dont think i can compete with all these people sorry
Last edited by wednesdays on Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i used to be venus
wednesdays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ∅blivi∅n » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:32 pm

Reserved!! <3

username;; Clockwork Monster
name;; Tess
gender;; Female
eye color;; #fd6458
hair style, length;; Her hair is short and what I call "naturally awkward" it flies off in all directions due to it's
feather placement and color;; She has two feathers, both are abnormally large for kiamara feathers and both a cut in half diagonally. They are pure white. One on her left horn and the other is on her tail.
horns;; Her horns are standard curled ram horns. They are #fbf7f0
other accessories;; She has two bracelets. Silver bands on her left paw. One is about one third the size of the other.
Last edited by ∅blivi∅n on Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

━━━━━━━━━━━
Guess I'm
Just Lucky!

━━━━━━━━━━━
Tumblr | DeviantArt

My coding. No stealing!~
Code: Select all
[color=transparent]----[/color][size=85][color=#DB4242]♚[/color][/size] [size=85][color=#DB4242]TEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXT[/color][/size]
[color=transparent]-------[/color][size=85][color=#272530]-∅blivi∅n[/color][/size]
∅blivi∅n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby houndpine » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:33 pm

Dropping out, I have absolutely no chance of winning
Last edited by houndpine on Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:24 pm, edited 16 times in total.
houndpine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Huh » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:35 pm

Mark <3 ;u;
Huh