Re: Babusagi Event :: Witch's Workshop :: Trick or Treat ::

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:36 pm

Nikolina wrote:Username: Nikolina
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Umi
What would you carve into a pumpkin? Hmm.. A cat/dog face!
RP: Umi slowly crept to the bat-themed house.. She didn't really want to go anywhere near it, but then again, she had to start somewhere.. The reason she didn't want to go trick or treat there, is because she's scared of bats, thinking they'll get into her hair, turning its color to gray... Hopefully she'll change her mind...
She used the knocker, and waited, in silence.

The door creaked open and she found herself staring into darkness for a moment. As she began to wonder if it was a trick, a babusagi popped up and smiled. "Sorry to keep you waiting! I had to find your treat." She grinned and offered her up a black glass bottle with a pink cover.

You were given a Witch's Brew Potion!
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:33 pm

Wileyfangs wrote:
    Username: Wileyfangs
    Babu Trick-or-Treating: Asi
    Day 8: Which horseman of the apocalypse are you most afraid of?
    Though Death and War are no friend of mine. Conquest and Famine are famous in rhyme. Conquest sees with greedy eyes and Famine spreads like a plague. Though out of the two I'd have to admit Conquest started quite a bit.
    RP:
    He has to admit he feels silly in this get up, his long bird mask sloping forward as ge totters up and down houses for the sweet candy to add to his meager collection. Pickings had been a little tough with this costume and he thinks perhaps he'd worked on it a little too well.
    When he strolls up to the porch of a rather nice house.

He almost leapt out of his skin as the door opened and suddenly he was beak to face with a rather tall Babu. It was hard to think of what to say when the fluffy one began talking so quickly and he shyly stuttered in thanks at the mention of his costume though he said nothing about having bought it.

At the mention of a costume party he hesitated. He hasn't had much luck and it would be nice to show how much work he placed into it. Plus Jesper seemed nice and he rather was curious to know what else it was he obviously designed. When Jesper went back into the house, Asi took a deep breath. "Okay," he whispered and slowly ambled inside. "I can do this..."

Jesper happened to run out for a brief minute and left out an automatic candy dispenser. You turn the knob and a prize comes out!
You've received fake blood

ayasha;; wrote:Username: ayasha;;
Babu Trick-or-Treating: sombra
Day 8: Which horseman of the apocalypse are you most afraid of? probably death.
RP: Sombra grinned at her hoard which was... two pieces of candy. She narrowed her eyes and looked for a house she hadn't been to before, before her eyes landed on a house with a massive door. She was about to knock on the door when it creaked open and Jesper appeared, causing her to recoil. After Jesper disappeared back into the house, she considered it for a moment, and walked inside.

Jesper happened to run out for a brief minute and left out an automatic candy dispenser. You turn the knob and a prize comes out!
You've received candy horns

T.A.R.D.I.S. Rider wrote:Username: T.A.R.D.I.S. Rider
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Image
Day 8: Which horseman of the apocalypse are you most afraid of?: Famine
RP: Approaching the door, Eloise walks along the sidewalk up to an exciting house with a large door. She bounces up to knock when Jasper opens it as if expecting her to knock. She considers going inside for a minute before putting a paw inside and looking around.

Jesper happened to run out for a brief minute and left out an automatic candy dispenser. You turn the knob and it seems like the knob was jammed
You were tricked

Epiale wrote:Username: Epiale
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Amyr
Day 8: Which horseman of the apocalypse are you most afraid of? Famine. It seems like a really slow, miserable way to go.
RP: Amyr, now having made his way around to most of the houses, spots the house that had been hosting a party. He figured it couldn't hurt to honestly step inside a moment to check it out. He walked up to the door, this time prepared for the cheerful host, and agreed to step inside to see what this party was all about.

You've received a honey potion
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:38 pm

answering as a trick or treater
Username: Credit
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Silver
What can hold water even though it has holes? : A Spongebob
RP:
Silver wasn't too keen on partaking in this holiday, but his younger sister convinced him other wise. He wasn't too sure what to wear at first but now he was regretting his decision to let his nieces and nephews choose as he was stuck in a flower petal type costume. He went up to the door rather embarrassed and knocked. "I'm only doing this for my family" he mentioned before saying the proper words of Trick or Treat
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:44 pm

Username: hazilnut
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Tempo
Day 8: Which horseman of the apocalypse are you most afraid of? War. That’s the worst way to go.
RP: Tempo could think of worse ways to spend the night of Halloween than at a party, though if it had been any other day his answer would have been widely different. Tempo gave his host a gentle smile before slipping off to a corner of the room. Getting a compliment on his outfit had sent a happy tingling feeling through him and now the teen couldn’t stop smiling to himself. Man he loved Halloween.
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:46 pm

Credit wrote:
What can hold water even though it has holes? : A Spongebob
RP:
Silver wasn't too keen on partaking in this holiday, but his younger sister convinced him other wise. He wasn't too sure what to wear at first but now he was regretting his decision to let his nieces and nephews choose as he was stuck in a flower petal type costume. He went up to the door rather embarrassed and knocked. "I'm only doing this for my family" he mentioned before saying the proper words of Trick or Treat

Trick
"as soon as you knocked piles of plastic spiders fell at you, covering you and sticking to your costume. you hurry away in fear"
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

┌──────────────────────────────┐
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
└──────────────────────────────┘

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:52 pm

-was tricked the first time~
What would you carve into a pumpkin? "Bags of money"
RP:After having spiders stuck to his costume, he rapidly tried his hardest to shake them off, but he could still feel them crawling all over him. He ran over to the next house hopping to actually bring back something for the kids he adored. "T-Trick or treat" he said

hazilnut wrote:Username: hazilnut
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Tempo
Day 8: Which horseman of the apocalypse are you most afraid of? War. That’s the worst way to go.
RP: Tempo could think of worse ways to spend the night of Halloween than at a party, though if it had been any other day his answer would have been widely different. Tempo gave his host a gentle smile before slipping off to a corner of the room. Getting a compliment on his outfit had sent a happy tingling feeling through him and now the teen couldn’t stop smiling to himself. Man he loved Halloween.

"Oh my word I apologize for being gone for some long! Glad this prize machine worked for just a bit! There seems to be one last prize in here" He cranked the cord once more and handed him the prize. "Thanks for wanting to stop by!"

You've received dice gummies
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reigncat » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:22 pm

Username: Reigncat
Babu Trick-or-Treating: (link please) Esmara
What can hold water even though it has holes? : Sponge
RP: From the last time she visisted this house, Esmara has become more wary. Looking out for the "other" babu, she exclaimed "Trick or Treat" once more.

Reigncat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:54 pm

Reigncat wrote:Username: Reigncat
Babu Trick-or-Treating: (link please) Esmara
What can hold water even though it has holes? : Sponge
RP: From the last time she visisted this house, Esmara has become more wary. Looking out for the "other" babu, she exclaimed "Trick or Treat" once more.

Treat
"rivika handed you a watermelon potion, "happy halloween, have a good night dear"
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:04 pm

Credit wrote:
-was tricked the first time~
What would you carve into a pumpkin? "Bags of money"
RP:After having spiders stuck to his costume, he rapidly tried his hardest to shake them off, but he could still feel them crawling all over him. He ran over to the next house hopping to actually bring back something for the kids he adored. "T-Trick or treat" he said

The door opened rather slowly, and a bat emerged, shrieking as it flew in front of him. However, it did not seem intent on hurting him. In fact, it stayed flying in place before him. He took note of something within its grasp and held up his basket, which the bat dropped the treat into before flying away.

You were given a Ring Pop!
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sicknasty » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:42 pm

username:
sicknasty
babu trick-or-treating:
non-owner, trick-or-treating as myself!
how can you make seven even? :
take away the s!
rp:
box tentatively approached the small house, which would seem innocent if it weren't for the creepily grinning pumpkins that surrounded it, and made her way up the dark path to the door. "trick or treat!" she exclaimed in her bravest voice, and reached out a trembling hand to knock.
just not here anymore -
check out my da or add me on discord!

box - they/them or she/hers
about - my kalons - da

ImageImageImage
sicknasty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups