Re: Viscet #2433

Postby Nero The Corgi King » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:37 am

Username: Nero the Corgi King
Name: Dez
Gender for breeding: Male
Gif:
Story:
I walked inside with a forced bright smile as I greeted everyone, I didn't want to be here. I'd rather be at home playing more video games, but instead my parents dragged me here to a dumb Easter get-together. I looked down at all of the small children as they talked about the Easter Bunny and how they wanted to meet him. I rolled my eyes and followed my older brother into the kitchen to look at the food, which was probably the only decent part about this entire day. I talked to my family and a few old friends for roughly an hour before all of the smaller 'cets were slowly herded into a room upstairs so the 'adults' could talk. We gathered in the living room and my aunt, the host of the get-together, gave everyone a worried look as she spoke "The Easter Bunny isn't going to be here in time" I huffed and rolled my eyes once more, surely the kids would be fine without meeting the Easter Bunny. I moved to the back of the crowd and ignored their conversation, a few minutes passed and I looked up as I realized everyone was staring at me as my aunt held up a pastel pink bunny costume. I immediately understood what they wanted and began quickly shaking my head "No no no, there is no way in hell i'm wearing that thing!" everyone continued to stare at me silently begging me to wear it. I lashed my tail and smacked my palm against my forehead as I mumbled "The things I do for my family". I grabbed the costume and stormed off the restroom to put it on. I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked so dumb! I stepped out and huffed as I followed everyone outside, I was immediately rushed by small 'cets. I struggled to keep my balance until they finally let go of me and began yelling excitedly and running around me. I groaned and began "dancing" for them, I felt so stupid! Me, an almost grown viscet, parading around in a stupid rabbit costume to entertain a few dumb kits.

-Went to a family get-together
-The Easter Bunny never showed up
-He had to wear the costume and dance around so the little ones wouldn't cry
Extra: Possible wip
Last edited by Nero The Corgi King on Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Nero The Corgi King

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:46 am

Username:
Rescue2001
Name:
EB
Gender for breeding:
Male
Gif:
Sorry its so pixelated
Story:
(why he is not happy about the bunny suit 500 max)
Extra:
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:03 am

Username: universal song

Name: Rio

Gender for breeding: male

Gif: Image

Story: Rio was born into a family of what he likes to call 'circus performers'. His parent were always the life of the party, and they forced their only child into ridiculous things. He was always trying to escape there constant dress-up sessions, but they never listened. He later found out he was an attraction, used so his parents could make some money.

"Mom, stop." Rio snapped, angry with his parents effort. He was being forced into something WAY too pink. "But honey, you look great!" His mother trilled, tying a bow to his tail. He sighed and glared at them through the mirror. Currently he was decked out in a pink bunny onesie, complete with bows and a hood with ears. "I'm old enough to make my own decisions!" "Now, now, Rio." His father chided, watching on with that stupid smile he always wore. "You look great, and it gives us great pride to see you like this." Pride? Ha, what he was feeling now was the opposite of pride. "Whatever." Rio grumbled, pushing past his parents to the door. "I'm going out." He cut into his mothers sentence before she could even get the words out. "Don't worry, I won't be late for your precious show." Growling, he stomped out of the house and slammed the door behind him. The air was crisp and cool as he hid from everyone, walking three blocks before finally stopping in front of a house. It was white, and the paint was peeling, but he didn't mind. Opening the door, he yelled inside. "I'm home!" He yelled, jingling his spare key. Okay, it wasn't his home, per see. His parents believed he lived with them, while he truly felt at home with his boyfriend, Quinn. "Must you yell ever-" Quinn stopped short when he spotted Rio's outfit. He fell to the floor, laughing his head off. "What! Its for one of my parents stupid shows." He protested, helping Quinn off the floor. Still chuckling, he grinned. "Aw, it is funny. But seriously, you need to move in with me. When are you gonna tell your 'rents?" Rio had purposely 'forgotten' to mention that he had a boyfriend. "After this show, probably. This is the last straw." Quinn's smile grew, and he couldn't resist smiling himself. Quinn had that effect on people. "I guess it is pretty funny. But seriously, I'm gonna tell them." Quinn nodded, grinning the whole time, before pulling out his camera and snapping a quick photo. "Your so dead!" Rio roared playfully as he darted the other way, out of reach. "Come get me!" Quinn taunted, laughing at the way Rio jumped in his onesie. And Rio laughed too, till his phone went off. His parents. Sighing, he tromped home after a hasty goodbye, and he wore a frown throughout the entire show. But, of course, just fed the fire and energy of the crowd. Everyone was eager to laugh at the idiot in a pink onesie because why not?
    [550/500]

Extra: (2 extras (Can be 500 more words or 2 pieces of art))
Last edited by universal song on Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:48 am, edited 6 times in total.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:46 pm

Username: Gadgetrocks
Name: Aeon
Gender for breeding: Male
Gif: Image
Aeon wished he wasn't a pet. Born a wild Viscet but soon caught and turned into a house pet, the six year old was now shoving the bunny onsie over Aeon's head. After this ordeal was over, he growled, deep and menacing, and the six year old stopped trying to braid his mane. He ran out the Viscet door flap to the house, not wanting anymore humiliation. He saw his friend, Aulelio, climbing a tree for some coconuts and went to see him. Aulelio jumped as Aeon called to him, and Aulelio's brow furrowed. As he started to speak, high pitched giggles came from a nearby tree. Raspberry, the young Viscet friend of Aulelio fell off the tree branch she was perched on, her body heaving in laughter. "You look ridiculous!" She hiccuped, barely being able to contain the laughter that boiled up inside her. He knew she was a Cloud Viscet, born in a realm of magic and clouds, so her laugh was odd, like rain falling. "Yes, I do look ridiculous, it was that six year old again." His teeth were bared, his voice unhappy, angry. Raspberry hiccuped again, "The same one who put glitter in your mane and pretended you were the Easter Viscet last year?"

Extra #2: Taken
"Mamma? Who are the werid people outside?"
"Nothing sweetie, you'll be ok. They'll be gone soon." His mom curled her tail around Aeon, pulling him closer to herself, away from the rocky entry to the den. The people didn't leave. Gloved hands reached into the nest where Aeon lay, trying to press his small body closer to the cold dirt and stone walls but the gloves still got him. Lifted him from the warn fabric scraps and leaves, lifted him from the den he had known his whole life, a lifted into a harsher, scarier world. He pushed his muzzle through the holes in the kennel, trying to feel his mothers warmth once more. He could hear the tropical rain pounding the palm trees, the cicadas singing in the darkness, trying to keep themselves dry. It would have been almost beautiful, if not for the grey wires inter-crossing his vision. He lay is head down near his mother's, tired from trying to run and feeling defeated, small. Viscets can be sold as pets, but has anyone ever thought about how those people get these Viscets? Not many of the richer families of Vehara have, thats for sure. Aeon's mother went to a family friend of the family who bought him, recommended by the person who took his mother. Aulelio was lucky, living in a small village in Vehara, where he wasn't a pet, more of a companion to everyone in that village, not Aeon. His family only came to Vehara in the winter, who knows where they lived in the summer, as that was the one time Aeon was semi free, checked into a pet hotel where the owner frequently lets him out. Aeon wished he was wild.
Last edited by Gadgetrocks on Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgiboy » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:08 am

CODE: SELECT ALL
Username:
Name:
Gif: (Show me a bunny related gif)
Story: (Tell me why they are not happy about the bunny suit in 500 words or less)
Extra: (2 extras (Can be 500 more words or 2 pieces of art))

Ress
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:41 pm

Reserve :3

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:35 am

Bump. Ends in 4 days!
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:57 pm

Closed for judging
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:49 am

Alrighty guys, this one was fun to judge :)

And let me start with HMs, I'd like to give one to Gadgetrocks and Nero the Corgi King, your forms were super fun to read :)

And I'd like to give an RU to universal song, please PM me with a different color for the viscet coat and a different color for the bunny suit.

And the winner is, tenlittlesoldierboys! Congrats! I loved the idea behind the story, and the twist with the suit super cool :)
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Fri May 04, 2018 12:10 pm

Congrats! You may keep my art (I don't know how to remove the name though...)
And thank you for the HM! (So close to my custom :) )
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘