My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1686 || Lava

Postby Virixin » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:41 pm

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

username; lady lightwing.
name; Minokasago || gender; Male
occasionally goes by "Minnow," but only
allows friends and family to call him this.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

his greatest enemy ;;

"Beware of no man more than yourself; we carry our worst enemies within us."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- Charles Spurgeon

When Minokasago was still a teenager, he had once made the poor choice of making a deal with a demon known as Jinxx. Minokasago made a deal that he would send souls of those who were targeted. In return, the demon would put hundreds of thousands of money into Minokasago's greedy paws. He is to meet a set quota every month, and if he were to not please the demon's appetite, he would suffer greatly by consequences unknown. Now, years into his adult age, Minokasago's secret is still safe between himself and the demon who still gives the money in return for souls, or for now, it is safe.

Minokasago has begun to regret what he has agreed to do, becoming scared of himself as he realizes what he's been doing to innocent creatures. When he was younger, Minokasago had seen no problem with what he was doing, as he was being paid with money he was able to profit from. Now, he sees how he has hurt many families and how greedy he really is. Every day he wakes up to a blanket of regret and shame over him. Every day Minokasago regrets having made the deal with the demon. Unfortunately for Minokasago, he still has to suffer from knowing he has to harm innocent creatures and their families. The demon has been nothing but a nightmare for the king.

To deal with what he has done, Minokasago has decided to no longer satisfy the demon's crave for souls. With consequences unknown, Minokasago has cut his ties with the demon. He still lives in fear of himself, yet as day passes into day, he is trying to slowly get over his self-hatred. He has come to the conclusion that he is nothing but his own enemy as he has tainted his paws and unknowingly soon, his name. By making the deal with the demon Jinxx, Minokasago has grown to despise himself and who has become. He'd grown greedy and selfish with the money he had earned from deeds unfit to who he was. Now, Minokasago hides his crimes from his people and declares that he as a king, has done nothing wrong. Though, the thoughts of what he has done claw at his mind day and night. He will soon learn his consequences.

[ 400 / 400 ]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

dealing with strong emotions ;;

"It is both a blessing and a curse to feel everything so deeply."

While some may think it is a good thing Minokasago feels everything deeply. However, he thinks quite the different of his mind needing to feel things so deeply. Minokasago, like many, has a strange way of dealing with his emotions. The only two emotions his kingdom had only known from their king were his seriousness and his empathy. Upon feeling anything related to negativity, or anything that wasn't empathy or seriousness, caused Minokasago to lock himself away. He suffers through negative emotions by himself, locked away in his room. By doing this, Minokasago harms himself mentally. He deals with strong emotions the same way.

He runs to hide in his room, locking himself away to hide any emotion he may seem to think his kingdom would see as a weakness. He thinks of his role as a king to be like a business owner, hardly showing anything he deems not "business worthy." Minokasago has dealt some backlash from this, especially from his deceased wife and daughter. He deals with his strong emotions poorly, despite his servants and people telling him it is alright to let his emotions break through. However, he doesn't listen to them, still bottling them up behind a closed door and hidden eyes.

[ 206 / 400 ]

Chains rattled, bearing a heavy weight down on his legs. His head was low, tail dragging across the floor like a limp snake. His dull gaze traced a pace on the cold concrete floor. The guards halted, putting their spears up to notify Minokasago to make his stop. Finally, he lifted his gaze to what towered above him. His neck ached from the length of time he had his head dropped low. Towering before him was what seemed to be an enclosed balcony. Minokasago's heart dropped as he realized where he was. Metal plates marked five spots, each with a name he couldn't read etched into them. He stood in the palace of the Council.

Minutes of pure silence passed before five figures seemed to rise from the shadows. Each stepped to their designated spot, each had a complete and total focus on Minokasago. They stood almost completely shrouded in darkness, almost unnoticeable. His eyes widened and a sense of dread washed over his body as he managed to detail who stood in the middle of the group.

"Minokasago, king of Edemaisha, we, the Council of the Fated, have joined together to discuss your crimes against our laws and to make our final judgment on what your punishment will be." The large black Viscet with white lightning on his shoulders spoke, his voice booming throughout the room. Focusing his gaze, Minokasago managed to read the plaque to see this Viscet's name was Luka. His gaze snapped back to the Council, his throat dry and his mind blank of all words. Stepping back, Luka turned his gaze as the next council member stepped forward to speak.

Unconsciously, Minokasago took a step back. This male terrified him. He was large, however, he was probably the same height as Luka, but had terrified Minokasago even more. This one was known as Artorias, his name almost the only noticeable one. A glow flared from his markings, illuminating his form in an ever so slight light. His head lifted and he spoke, voice like a rumbling thunder in the room.

"Minokasago, we have identified your main crime as associating with a demon. Your second crime is the murder of hundreds of innocent Viscets and other creatures. Your crime is punishable by death, but with the input of one of our members," Artorias seemed to glare at the center Viscet for a brief second as another member, whose name seemed to be Susano, reached over to nudge the other in the side., "Your punishment will be less... harsh." His paws clenched, his glare turning back down to Minokasago.

Minokasago's gaze darted across the faces of each council member. The center Viscet finally stepped forward as Artorias planted his feet back in his original spot. The female Viscet lifted her gaze, the faint candlelight glinting off her adornments. She seemed to take a deep inhale, opening her eyes to peer down at him. Minokasago's breathing hitched. Tears pricked at the corners of his eyes. My baby... she's.. beautiful.

"By decision of the Council of the Fated, we have had previously discussed your punishment." The female spoke, her voice light as a summer breeze, carrying down gently to his ears. His dearest daughter, the only thing he had left, stood above him, about to declare his punishment. Zeltia's tail slid across the ground before she cleared her throat. "As agreed upon by the Council, Minokasago, king of Edemaisha, you will be banished for the remaining time of your life." Her voice seemed to crack for a moment, the council member known as Raven, turning his gaze to make sure she shed no tears.

His heart sank to his feet. Minokasago let out the rest of his breathe in a hoarse exhale. His gaze flickered, dropping back to the ground. His shoulders slumped as he sulked in the burning gazes of the Council. With no further words, the five Council members stepped off the large balcony, back into the pitch black shadows. The guards turned, nudging him roughly to force him to retrace the path he had taken to the spot. They fell into place behind Minokasago, making sure he made no attempt to run off.

He was soon thrown off into the wastelands, armed with nothing but his claws and teeth. Minokasago staggered across the barren, rough terrain. His ears were pinned back as he walked. His heart was broken, his body sore. He reran the memory of his daughter banishing him over and over in his mind. What shocked him from his train of thought was a deep voice, one he knew too well.

"Well, well, well. Lookie what we have here." Jinxx snickered, circling Minokasago like a buzzard ready to swoop down upon its weakened prey. Minokasago froze, lifting his tired gaze to the bearded demon. How in the name of Mother Earth had Jinxx found him? He had just been banished, now residing in the wastelands. Everything was happening so fast. Jinxx stopped before Minokasago, raising a paw to his chin. "Hm, ya know. I know a certain someone who would just love to meet you." His voice was thick with amusement, his eyes gleaming coldly.

Minokasago shook his head, taking a step back. "No, just leave me alone. Please.. I've had enough trouble for today." He begged, ears curling back again. His body seemed to bend into itself, his eyes wide. A cold smile crossed Jinxx's face before he spoke again. "Well, Minokasago, you should have thought about that before you decided to cut our ties. You cutting the deal comes with severe consequences and none other than my boss wants to talk to you." He snickered, a purr seeming to come from deep within.

Before Minokasago could speak, Jinxx lunged forward. He cried out, eyes clenched shut. He froze as he felt like he was falling, his eyes flying open. And yes. He was falling, falling very fast at that. Minokasago's heart dropped and he twisted midair, kicking and flailing. Rocks and ledges flew past, narrowly missing his sides. The ground grew closer with every second before he struck it with a force, the air leaving his body with a harsh whoosh. Jinxx landed gracefully beside him, shaking his body out before a bellowing laugh left the demon.

"The look on your face is priceless, mortal!" Jinxx laughed before he managed to compose himself. The heat struck Minokasago next as he rose to his feet, wincing at the pain in his joints. He threw a sharp glare at Jinxx before a weakened voice left him. "Where the hell are we, Jinxx?"

"Hell is correct, my friend! Welcome to the Underworld!" Jinxx flashed a wicked grin, leading Minokasago to a darkened cavern like room. Sitting on a throne almost directly in the middle was none other than the king himself, Tyramet. He lifted his head from his paw, rolling his eyes. "What is it Jinxx? I do not have time for your antics anymore." He rumbled, pushing himself to stand. Minokasago's legs began to tremble, sweat beading on his forehead. It seemed as if Tyramet hadn't even noticed Minokasago. Which caused Minokasago great relief. Jinxx gave an innocent smirk, shaking his head.

"Lord Tyramet. Remember the deal I made with the mortal king, Minokasago?" This seemed to interest the Underworld king. His ears perked forward and he kept his dark gaze focused on Jinxx.

"Go on then, demon." He rumbled once more, taking another step forward. Jinxx grinned even more, his fangs glinting in the faint light. Taking a step back, Jinxx gave a flourish with his tail, Tyramet's gaze snapping to Minokasago. "I've brought him to you for your judgment, O wonderful and great King Tyramet." Jinxx almost chirped, a giddy look to his hungry eyes.

Minokasago's heart dropped even more. Another judgment? Tyramet gave a cold snort. "Kill him." He spoke lowly before he walked off as if he hadn't spoken a word. Jinxx's eyes brightened and he grinned even more, if possible. Turning to Minokasago, Jinxx snickered. "This is why you don't break deals with demons, friend."

Those final words would haunt Minokasago even in his next life if he had managed to make it to another. However, the darkness Minokasago saw was overcome with an abrupt light. He flailed, his eyes popping open as feeling returned to his numb body. He kicked off the ground, head whipping around as he took in the sight around him. Minokasago found himself on the shore of an island, water lapping at his feet.

"I'm sorry for the abrupt waking. I.. was able to find safe land for yo- us to surface on." A light voice echoed in the back of his head, Minokasago blinking. He touched his face. "W-Who are you?" He spoke to no one in particular, except for himself. The voice responded, now sounding amused. "I am you. You are me. I am an angel who found your body to use as a vessel."

Having gone through enough, Minokasago simply nodded.

[ 1500 / 1500 ]

Last edited by Virixin on Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ABeardedDragon » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:45 pm

Username: ABeardedDragon
Name: Pax

Overcoming His Greatest Enemy:
"Cora, what's wrong?" Pax asked.
"Nothing," she replied.
"You know I love you-" he said.
"Yes," his mate bluntly cut him off.
"But you've been kind of, well," he paused, "cold, bitter."
"I don't see it."
"Do you even love me anymore?"
"Of course," she said.
"This isn't you, Cora."
In their silence, he heard the faint static coming from her. His numb fingers reached for the sacred dagger in his pocket.
"Cora," he said sternly.
The viscet simply stared dead straight at him with empty eyes.
"I know what's wrong," he mumbled, "I'm sorry."
Pax pulled the engraved dagger out as he slowly approached her. He was met with a swift, harsh blow from her tail that left his shoulder stinging.
"You think you can fight me?" she laughed with a low-pitched echo. Her dull eyes glistened with challenge, sending doubt straight to the confused viscet. He hadn't seen her lively in weeks, and yet this spark seemed so... Alive. In his stillness, he didn't notice Cora headed straight for him, ramming her body into his side.

There was a metallic ringing of the dagger that skipped across the stone floor. Pax was knocked to the floor, stunned. As he scrambled to his feet, his mate kicked him back down. She reached for the weapon and lunged at him.
"Please Cora," he cried, "I want this to be as peaceful as possible."
The static crackled louder. She ignored him. The red viscet kicked her away and leapt to his shaky feet. Cora growled and dashed at him. Pax took his chance and grasped her arm, ripped the dagger from her hands. He pushed her down by her arm as she stumbled. His eyes closed as he took one swipe across her chest. The weight beneath him became still.
"I'm so sorry," tears rolled down his face as he slumped by his former mate. Through blurry eyes he saw her body darken before it seemed to evaporate and fade into the thick air like black mist.
"Forgive me," he whispered. Pax refused to move. Even long after Cora had vanished, his red eyes stared at the cold, stone floor. He screamed as he picked up the dagger and tried to force it into the unbreakable stone over and over again. When his waves of anger were over, he sat in silence until he felt ready to pick himself up.
382/400

Dealing With Strong Emotion:
It's been four years.
Please come back, we urge you.

The frosted winds carry bitter whispers that only he can hear. His torn white cape is tightly wrapped around him as he makes his way through the thick steam of the hot springs. Within seconds, white flakes of frost are already biting at his red coat. His paws sink into deep snow. Standing out on the edge of the mountain ledge, Pax watches the valley with still, yellow eyes. For most, they would hear silence. But as Pax closes his eyes and perks his ears. Listens. Earth crumbles miles away, plants slither as they grow yet he can pinpoint each exact plant. A low hum that he can not make out.
Why?

Harsh winds howled in his ears. Pax frowns as he tries to find the source of the noise.
"Oh spirits," he said flatly, "what does the land need?"
Peace. The lords have been angered.
The red viscet turned his head slowly, his cold ears flicked back. In his pale chest, he felt his heavy heart crack.
"No," he muttered, "not after losing her."
The sour memories of his beloved mate. Pax had sworn to protect the land, even if it meant the death of others or himself. A promise he wish he never made.
Very well.

Silence. The air stood still. Pax turned his back on the valley with a frustrated flick of his tail. Laying down, he refused to move until he had made his final decision. Snow quickly smothered his body.
"I am not wanted, not after their rejection" he said, "the lords can take care of the land themselves."
Hours pass and crackling, like static, fills his ears. The red viscet snaps out of his trance and struggles to push through the white blanket above him. Corruption. It consumes those who dare let it flow through them. All too familiar to him. A flash of rage surges through him before his ears droop softly.
"I will help, spirits," he declares as he strides to the edge of the mountain once more, "for my love."
With his head bowed, Pax takes the long journey from the summit.
We sense you have made your decision.
May the land guide you, we await your return.

369/400

1294/1500
Personality:
An incredibly honest, quiet viscet who wants nothing more to heal the world and himself. He tries to settle fights that aren't his own, often taking his anger out on the fighting viscets, using violence to stop them himself. Of course, as he wishes to create peace, Pax will often scorn himself for his actions after this since he believes he should never use violence. He struggles to turn his back on someone in need. Similarly, he hates giving up on others and will do most tasks for others as best as he can, only admitting defeat when he literally can't carry on. It's easier for him to connect to animals than viscets. As much as he would love to, he isn't one for revenge at all. He likes to sit back and let life slowly take its course rather than make his own path. While he might not be fond of others, he is not one to judge or be cruel for any reason. In his mind, all life is equal and he can appreciate everything in nature, even the tiny insects beneath his feet. For the most part, he has great patience in tasks but not viscets. He takes most things pretty seriously.

Pax is bitter to almost everyone at first, strongly remembering being driven away from society. In his solitude, he has 'forgotten' how to approach others or hold a conversation properly, making him appear rather awkward. He also struggles with newer elements of culture. Because of this and being normally stoic, he avoids talking as much as he can and would much prefer to bond with nature instead. He's highly emotional, describable as unpredictable, and it's not uncommon to see him crying over something small that happened weeks ago. Sometimes, he can snap into a fit of rage as he has struggled to hold so much anger back over the years. Pax runs from all of his own problems as much as he can, only brave enough to face those that aren't his own. When he makes a friend, he still acts cold and distant to them. Very rarely does he come around fully; his soft side is almost unheard of. It's hard to excite him as he never really looks forward to anything in particular. Pax is stubborn and it's particularly difficult to sway his opinion or make him do something he doesn't want to do.
400/400

Abilities:
As sworn protector of the land, Pax is able to 'listen' to nature in ways that no others can; through this he can detect slight changes in the environment. The wind also carries whispers of the spirits who passed on his land. These spirits guide him to sources of corruption, which is a plague that slowly saps the life force of any living being, driving them insane and causing them to disrupt the balance of harmony. Pax is one of the select few immune to corruption and that can restore this balance by banishing corruption and return peace to the lands.
100/100

Who He Is:
Pax was born to an average family, yet he never knew them. As a viscling too young to remember anything, he would cry for hours and refuse to sleep whenever a storm was approaching. The more severe, the worse he was. One storm brought heavy rains that flooded his small home town of Tarrin. While his parents had fought hard against the town's fears of Pax, they soon started to believe that their own son was, in fact, an omen; just like the rest of Tarrin had said. The pair began to ignore him and eventually traveled to the temple of Erica; one of the lords who oversee and protect the Southern Isles. Here, they abandoned him. Erica took Pax in, sensing his affinity to nature. She raised him as her own and taught him how to use his natural abilities to protect the lands, he would take her place if she were to pass away. After two years, Erica refused to speak to Pax unless she needed to, as he was now ready to be a guardian.

As the keeper of peace and guardian of the land, Pax was rather nomadic. He traveled across the Southern Isles to heal nature around him and restore the balance of harmony when it was needed. Occasionally he returned to Erica's temple and spoke to her, though she would never answer. He met Cora when he was trying to calm his first forest fire. As the lord of fire, Cora was there to keep the fire balanced and told him that forest fires were important for the rebirth of nature. After a short fight, they decided to settle and learn from each other. Eventually, she became his mate. They didn't see each other much as they were both busy with their responsibilities. Their love was short-lived.

A few months passed and Pax noticed that he struggled to fully attune to nature. Whenever he tried, he heard a faint static noise. Confused, he sought help from Erica. She came to answer him. The lord told ancient tales of 'corruption', a plague that once smothered the Southern Isles and caused all those under its grasp to seek out and destroy the lords; the victims would disrupt the balance of harmony and wished to snub out all life. For centuries it was believed to be banished by the seventh generation of guardians. However, its recent return had meant it was simply dormant. With time ticking, Erica taught Pax all she knew about the corruption. At the end of his training she gave him one of the few dagger of bindings, used to banish the affected to Atrusix, the resting place of corrupted souls. Pax soon found the source of corruption. His, now almost emotionless, mate. They fought until he managed to banish her soul.

After banishing Cora to Atrusix, her worshippers felt her absence in her temple and word soon spread of her banishment; the lords were quick to force Pax away from the edge of civilization. For years they chased him with forest fires, floods, unnatural beings sent to hunt him down. The isles had rejected him because of his 'betrayal'. Pax headed for the most isolated place he knew, the mountain ranges to the north. His new home became Vleihm Summit, the tallest mountain in the isles with conditions so harsh that no viscet would dare venture to the peak. It took months for him to climb as he battled heavy snowfall. For four years, he lived there alone and even forgot that the outside world existed. Until the spirits of the land sought him out.
600/600

Relationships:
Noah is an old friend of Pax, and after his return from isolation, his only friend. It took a while for Pax to adjust to Noah's kindness again, but they now enjoy nature together just like before. Noah even offered Pax shelter from the lords in his forest until they caught up with him.

While Pax has never seen Morpheus himself, he has no doubts that the divine viscet exists. The two can communicate through plants; as Morpheus can sense the death of plants, he can point Pax to abnormalities that are out of his range. Through their small 'talks', Pax has found that he rather likes the pure-hearted attitude of Morpheus.

Maleko is an enemy of Pax, without a doubt. The demigod was the cause of the storms in Tarrin that lead to the abandonment of the viscling. For years, Maleko had no other personal impacts on Pax; until the lords pushed him to Vleihm Summit. He helped by creating natural disasters that forced Pax to keep moving. Besides this, the two have rarely met, the red viscet hates how he acts. However, Maleko does not actually have a personal opinion of Pax.
194/400
Last edited by ABeardedDragon on Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:04 am, edited 10 times in total.
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cosmonaut » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:43 pm

Possible res if I'm not too busy with school!!

Tell me about their greatest enemy (physical, spiritual, mental, idc) and how they overcame it || 400 word limit
-her paranoia

-named Maristela, but often called Maris
-queen of an undersea empire, often disguises self to visit the land-people's territory to spy and see if anything's up
-when spying in the realm of the land-people, she works as a librarian (in order to read up on any latest info)
-very paranoid of the land-people, which is why she's always spying
-speaks with an odd accent, with strange clicks in her speech sometimes
-her empire lies somewhere around the mariana trench
Cosmonaut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowdrake » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:10 am

WIP wrote:• Ever since Lyone started to see the pretty sides of the ocean and grew to admire it more with each day that passed & soon moved to the seaside for extra inspiration on pictures

• hobby snorkling, aquaristic, building ponds
• house surrounded 2/3 by water w/ all sorts of sweet water creatures
• many giant salt water aquariums

• job: artist, drawing ocean and wildlife pictures with watercolor, sells for high price
• became famous in her town

Lyone had seen it on tv and it was already enough for her to be able to tell that she didn't like it. 'Didn't like' is an understatement, actually, she's completely terrified of it. With all the ugly and terrifying things the ocean has to offer, Lyone would never set a single paw into it!

So, when her parents decided they'd go on a holiday trip to the sea Lyone was anything but eager to go there.

It was about 10 in the morning when they arrived at the ocean. While her parents enjoyed swimming in the sea water Lyone stayed at the beach, watching over her parents in fear of them getting into danger. She was relieved to see her mother walk into her direction after a short while. "Lyone, look at that! They are everywhere on the shore!" her mother said and handed her two pretty shells "come on, you are missing out on some fun!" Thinking about it for a while Lyone decided she could at least try to get a little closer to the water and search for shells. As she started to collect the shells - being extra careful to not actually touch a living one - she even found herself having fun!
About half an hour of shell-collecting passed when Lyone saw something strange laying in the sand and as curiosity lead her closer she quickly realized it wasn't a shell at all! It was a stranded lionfish! Lyone's fear started coming back, that thing could actually paralyze her with it's sting! Not knowing what to do she just stood there for a while, watching the poor fish struggle. Realizing it wasn't going to attack her she started feeling sorry for it. She wanted to help it, but how? Then she remembered a trick she saw in a wildlife documentary. Not thinking about it any further she grabbed the fish by it's jaws, knowing it wouldn't hurt the animal and carried it back into the ocean. To make sure it wouldn't get washed back out she only released it when she reached waist high water. She let go of the lionfish's jaws and watched it swim away. Then she started to cry. She didn't know whether she should be happy or scared, maybe both, but she sure knew she could be proud of herself for finally overcoming her greatest fear!

{393/400 words}
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1686 || Winner

Postby Placebo » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:24 pm

Thank youuuu for ya paciencia

You'll have to forgive me my headache and coughs from earlier flared up again (they're debilitating and cutting off my air ;w; blue light from a screen isn't helping matters for the head) so I will edit in my comments in the morning- as always, feel free to pm me if you want to see the notes I had on your form, for whatever reason you wish to utilize them.

Got a few extra peeps to help me out in judging, you lovelies know who you are ;u; This was a tough choice ngl

x1 Stubs go to ABeardedDragon and .kaede

Okay so RU- juice box.

Pm me if you wish to claim the RU- you can choose between the key words obsidian or white ashes and a rare trait of your choosing (not event rare)- if not you got x3 stubs headed your way<33

Winner! AislingNyht Lovely form, poetic, and beautiful description!
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ nemuri » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:42 pm

aaa congrats to AislingNyht on this gorgeous babe, to juice box for that RU, and to ABeardedDragon for a HM hh

thanks for also giving me a HM, Placebo! I was fairly busy around the time the competition was running so i didn't get to develop my character as well as i would have liked to, so i'm pleasantly surprised that i was even noticed in the first place, ahaha ^^;
    do take it easy though! being sick is nothing to sneeze at :c pun unintended? can that even count as a pun
┌────────────┐
御影密bot - inactive
if you have questions, the
answer is probably "no"

└────────────┘
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AislingNyht » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:52 pm

AAaaah thank you so much! I absolutely love this boy and his design; I've been watching the thread anxiously and words cannot describe my excitement right now!! Also much congrats to the other winners, there were some amazing forms and I really felt it was a tight competition. I can't wait until I have time to develop him further (don't worry, his backstory may be sad but I have a mostly-happy ending planned out for him) :D
AislingNyht

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:11 am

Congrats on winning this babe, AislingNyht !<3 ^u^ Congrats to Bearded & .kaede as well for winning HMs! <3

Thank you for the RU, Placebo ;u; I'll message you shortly once I've completely decided hh
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me