My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #5000 Polar Bear

Postby .Foxtrot. » Wed May 11, 2016 5:26 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Username: SpeednGrace
        Name: Ursa Major // Major

Quirks: Major loves to stare at the stars. No one knows why he does, he just loves to stare out into space watching the dazzling balls of burning hydrogen and because of this, this little lad earn't his name Ursa Major after the large bear constellation.

However this is by far not this young polar bear's only quirk, no in fact he has multiple such as; Major loves to play (english) football with snowballs. Granted very big snowballs that you'd use to make a snowman. He loves to kick it back and forth and roll it around. He will sometimes play with the colts and the moonlight mastiffs at Moonlight Stables. Though generally he plays with the young equines: Caracal (a 2 year old bay pagare icelandic tolter stallion) and Future (a 6 month old dapple grey hyrulian gypsy colt).

Another quirk is that Major has a small crush on the small tortoiseshell barn cat, and isabella palomino tolter Angelina's companion, Firework. The tiny she cat loves to swim with Angelina and often the young polar bear enjoys to go with them as well.

Your Case: (there is no word limit but please don't make it too long, space out your paragraphs so it's not a chunk of text)

One Extra:

Very big WIP.
Last edited by .Foxtrot. on Sat May 14, 2016 6:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
.Foxtrot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Wed May 11, 2016 5:36 pm

Username: MiloThePitBull
Name: Sammy
Quirks:
Your Case: (there is no word limit but please don't make it too long, space out your paragraphs so it's not a chunk of text)
One Extra:
WIP
Last edited by buckskin. on Wed May 11, 2016 9:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thunderbolt Tolter Stable-Gypsy stable
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxxbreath » Wed May 11, 2016 5:55 pm

Username: ten thousand
Name:
One Extra:

Res! Hopefully I'll have time qoq
    ImageImage
    𝕭𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊

𝕭𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heyheygirl101 » Wed May 11, 2016 7:10 pm

Username: heyheygirl101
Name: Northern Star (Named after a real Polar Bear I sponsor through the WWF)
Quirks:
One Extra:

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌, 𝒞𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓁𝑒𝓎,
𝐼’𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉, 𝒹𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒, 𝓎𝑜𝓊’𝓇𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒶...

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hiya! I'm Heyhey <3
Pronouns are she/her and I am a proud bisexual Image
Trades are always open just may not always be accepted.
Links to my character storage below

╚═════════════════════════╝

𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉,
𝒯𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜𝓁𝑒
𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹, 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒹𝑜𝓃’𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊?
heyheygirl101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trees |-/ » Wed May 11, 2016 10:09 pm

res ;u; idk man
trees |-/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Wed May 11, 2016 10:54 pm

Reserved
        koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
        discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

RIP: [UNCLE B] 1/6/2016 || [ROCKY] 8/14/2020 || [GPA] 2/27/2021
        RIP: [THICK44] 2/13/2023 || [BIG OUNCE] 10/19/2023 || [AKIRA TORIYAMA] 3/1/2024

THANK U & GOODBYE: [MAGGIE] 3/4/2021
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jaques » Wed May 11, 2016 11:51 pm

Username: Ymir
Name: Sörli Eggertsson
Quirks: res with paws things when nervice, rolling around when happy, making a yipping sound when tcked.
Your Case: res with extra block of territory, no horses just yet, having a great knowledge on how to take care of an exotic creature.
Bio: res with idk
adult - artist - system (d.i.d.) - they/them

ivy \ jinx \ kai \ irene \ jackdaw \ jelly

jaques

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cinnamonroll » Thu May 12, 2016 1:14 am

Oml
Wth
Reserve
My stables is set in the 1950s in the Washington mountains
Last edited by cinnamonroll on Sun May 15, 2016 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
hiatus
cinnamonroll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kallisto Moon » Thu May 12, 2016 2:09 am

•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*••*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*••*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´ •

Birman Kitty
Kodiak
Male
Kodiak is what you would expect a young polar bear to be like. He is mischievous, playful, silly, intelligent, food motivated, and his greatest trait is how well he responds to trick training and correctional training. He loves to learn, and desires it almost more than the rewards for the good deed. He loves to snuggle with not just humans, but other animals as well, including dogs and horses! He is the kindest polar bear you could find, as well as one of the smartest!

As soon as Frosted Forest heard about the cub, they knew that their stables could easily become the new home for young Kodiak. Although he is already 3 years old, Frosted Forest could easily accomodate to the age difference, because of his socialization with humans at such a young age. Frosted Forest is located in Northern Utah, the climate may be a little strange for this polar bear, but as cold as the winters get, and the access to a great trainer, Frosted forest could be just the home for this bear. Doug Seusis an amazing trainer of these magnificent creatures, and is afilliated with Frosted Forest. Not having the land, and resources to care for Kodiak is detrimental to his overall health and happiness, which is why Frosted Forest took a step forward.

Already having a permit, and enclosed area that is acres wide, they excitedly prepared for the possible new friend. Frosted Forest leaped into action in preparing for him. They hired an architect to design Kodiak's new habitat, adding in an exceptionally large swimming pool, ramps and giant hammocks, and shelters fit for a king. Frosted Forest's manager Mandy Bennet, lead this costly experiment, and pushed it forward into being real.

She showed the architect the design of the automatic watering system, and he quickly decided where it was best to put water in for the bear. Fresh venison, Salmon, small rodents, waterfowl, shellfish, fish, eggs, kelp, and many plants with avliable berries will be provided for the bear. Kodiak's trainer will show, and teach him how to use his new habitat to his advantage, showing him how to swim in an enclosed pool, walking up ramps, getting water from the watering hole, and the feeder with his food in it.

Kodiak would then be left to find the berry plants, and favorite places to roam freely. With over 20 acres that he will roam, he will get plenty of excersize which is extremely important for his health, as well as happiness. If Kodiak was kept in a zoo or small enclosure he could easily become bored with his surroundings and become stressed, and may injure himself or others. On the other hand, if Kodiak was allowed to roam freely in a national park, he could be shot by hunters, harm other animals, or die from lack of knowledge of how to hunt and care for himself in such a large area. Being kept in this extremely large enclosure will protect him, humans, and other animals! The enclosure is custom made out of a chain link fence, it is over 15 feet high all the way around and has a chain link covering that completely encloses the area. Giving him plenty of room to stand on his hind legs (10 feet) and roam on all fours as well (5 feet).

Kodiak would be have training sessions weekly, that would benefit to his overall well being, and behavior towards humans and horses. He would have knowledge of being herded by horses, if there was ever an emergency and he would need to be removed from his habitat, he would learn his name, and the command come, stay, and follow. He will only be worked with by his approved professional trainer, Doug Seus; as well as Mandy Bennet (Barn Manager), a few round up riders, and the occasional clean up crew that will comb his habitat clean.

Everyone is excited for their new possible bear friend, and are bubbling with anticipation.

•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*••*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*••*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•

Last edited by Kallisto Moon on Sat May 14, 2016 12:48 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Kallisto Moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me