*Meddlesome
*Fiery
*Creative
*Faithful
*Considerate
Relationships with the family:
Instrument: String Bass c:
Extras!
You get up to three pieces of art, /and/ an extra 3000 words for stories, playlists, interests... whatever you want!
WIP
Last edited by Olimpt on Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████
██
███████████████████
████████████████
████████████
██████

██
███
███
███
██

██
pixels from http://morgh.us/pixelate
Olimpt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♫ Kanata Sorami ♫

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:44 am

Congrats
You can keep these ^^
Last edited by Guest on Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:44 am, edited 32 times in total.

Re: Nursery Batch #290

Postby TheCakeMaster » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:56 am

Dropping out uwu
Just not feeling the connection and know she should go to a better owner.
Good luck to all! c:
Last edited by TheCakeMaster on Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:19 am, edited 16 times in total.
I used to be Pancakeh. c:

Image[/right]
TheCakeMaster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:10 am

Username: { shannon
Name:
Personality:
Instrument:
Extras!
You get up to three pieces of art, /and/ an extra 3000 words for stories, playlists, interests... whatever you want!

wip ovo
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bison » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:15 pm

ninasyellowstone.weebly.com
ninasjourney.weebly.com
Last edited by Bison on Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Bison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aria Sonata ~ player of the flute

Postby .starfish » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:39 pm

main form word count: 896/2000

username;; ~Caramel~
    owner;; nope

name;; Aria Sonata
    meaning;; Gentle music
    gender;; female
    orientation;; straight
    age;; 4
    instrument;; flute
personality;;
Aria is very talkative. Most of the time she doesn't stop talking. She isn't shy at all and loves meeting new beans. She likes to mess around with her siblings and have fun wih her friends. In her perspecitve, the world is just a place that needs to be explored. She likes going exploring or on mini adventures through a forest or cave somewhere, and lretending she is hunting for treasure. She likes getting dirty and pretending she lives in the wild. She is very silly, and loves to tell jokes and play pranks. Sometimes she goes a little too far and gets put in a time out by her parents but other times its a good laugh for everyone. She cares for her entire family and likes to help them when she can. She loves music and instruments. She would have a very boring life if she didn't. Her favorite instrument is the flute and happens to be what she plays. She isn't extremely good because she is still young but she practices a lot when she can.

family;;
Marceline

Aria loves her mother. She doesn't know where she would be without her. She follows her around sometimes and always wants to please her, just as her mother did whens he was a child. Aria likes seeing her mother happy and will do anything to make her smile when she's having a bad day. She relies on her mother to care for her more than she wants to believe. Aria likes trying to be independant but when things don't go right she likes being able tl fall back into her family's arms.

Zimri
Aria likes to be able to go to her dad when something is bothering her or making her upset. She finds him easy to talk to and very reliable. With his smooth personality, she likes being able to relax while her daddy comforts her and makes her feel better. If she gets hurt, she will usually go to him so that he can help make it better. While she goes to her mother for things as well, she goes to her dad the most because she likes how he takes things into hos own hands and makes it so that the bean with the problem can relax and figure things out.

Kain
Aria loves her big brother. She likes to play around with him, especially with their instruments. She likes playing with her brother and sister and making up a pretend band performance to put on for all of the adults. She loves to play pretend with her siblings even when they say they don't want to. She loves to annoy Kain, but mostly since its what a little girl does to her older brother. She will do anything she can to get on his nerves and make him aggrivated. She enjoys messing in his head and making him upset. After everything, she still loves him and he is a big part of her life. Without him, she wouldn't have a brother to guide her through her childhood.

Jaxene

Aria loves having a sister. Especially a sister that loves teaching her things. Aria loves being taught by Jax about virually anything. Just like her, Aria likes to take in all the information she can, even if it is just basic information like her sister knows. She likes to play her flute while Jax either sings or plays the piano. Aria looks up to Jaxene not only as a role model, but as her best friend too. She knows that Jax will always be there for her if Aria needs to talk and will help her if she needs anything.

Viola
Aria loves her aunt, especially when she plays her violin for her. Sometimes, Aria wonders why he raunt Viola doesn't talk but she is there to young to understanr the reaeon her parents give her. Most of the time, when she's around her aunt, she tries not to talk either. Its difficult for her but she wants to know what its like to not be able to speak.

Brandon
Aria likes having an uncle along with her aunts. She takes after him and liked to follow in his footstpes, literally. Sometimes, she will follow right bhind him and try to step exactly where he stepped. Normally she has to stretch to hget her claws there because he is so much bigger than her and most times she ends up flat on her stomach. Aria likes to mimic him in everything he does, from playing music, to everyday activities. She wants to grow up to be like him, and all the adults in her family, in every way possible.

Amanda Lynn
Aria loves how nice and sweet her auntie is. She never hears her yell and she marvels at how well she gets along with others. She also loves her aunt's fur pattern and the scraf that she wears around her tail. She likes to play with it sometimes as her aunt walks. Aria will jump and try to grab the scarf and play with it. She also loves it when her aunt Amanda plays with her. She never gets tired out when she plays with her and always has a ton of fun.

extras word count: 1219/3000

likes;;
      music
      the flute
      her family
      nature
      sunshine
      summer
      fast pace songs
      pop music
      country music
      the beach
      water
      swimming
      shells
      reading
      learning
    dislikes;;
      rain
      being out of tune
      fighting with her siblings
      anger and stress
      getting her fur dirty
      the dark
      scary stories
      slow songs
      extremely loud music
      heavy metal
      huge cities
      screeching noises
      styrofoam
      technology
playlist ~ top 10;;
1. Love Runs Out ~ OneRepublic
2. Am I Wrong ~ Nico & Vinz
3. Ten Feet Tall ~ Afrojack
4. Ghost ~ Halsey
5. Maps ~ Maroon 5
6. Raging Fire ~ Phillip Phillips
7. A Sky Full of Stars ~ Coldplay
8. Love Don't Die ~ Th Fray
9. Shower ~ Becky G.
10. Mmm Yeah ~ Austin Mahone

story of the flute;;
On a rainy summer day, Aria was inside with her head on a pillow and she was staring out the window. She was extremely bored and couldn't come up with anything to do. She couldn't go outside even though she desperately needed to run around. She slowly closed her eyes and tried to take a nap. She dozed in and out of sleep for about an hour before she became even too bored to sleep. "I need to find something to do." She said to herself and got up and headed to the door. She reached for the handle but her dad pulled her back, away from the door, and stood in her way. "Where are you going young lady?" He asked and Aria and she looked down. "I need something to do." She admitted in a sad way. "You can find something inside to do. I don't want you getting sick and wet out there." He said and turned her around to the rest of the house.

Aria went back and sat by the window, but with her back against it. She stared ag the rest of the house in front of her and felt like she was dying of boredom. "What is there to do?" She asked herself and slid down so she was laying on the floor with only her head propped against the wall. She decided to find out what Kain was doing. She got up and went to the door to his room and knocked. When he answered the door she smiled up   him and he just asked "What do you want?" In a soft tone. "Can you play with me?" She asked and tilted her head, hoping to give a special effect to help with the answer she wanted. "What do you want me to play?" He asked his sister and she didn't really have any idea what she wanted to play. "Anything." Aria admitted with a shrug and looked up at him hopefully. Kain shook his head. "Sorry sis, but I'm just a little busy in here to play some little girl games. Why don't you go try Jax. She'll probably play with you." He said. "Okay." Aria said and he closed the door. She sat against it and sighed. "Off to find Jaxene." She said to herself and trotted down the hall.

Aria came to Jax's door and knocked on it. She waited a few minutes and then knocked again. When she got no response again she slowly turned the handle and opened the door a small crack. She peeked into her sister's room and looked all around the room. She leaned in so that only her head and one arm were inside the doorway and she started opening the door more so she could get all the way in. "What are you doing?" Said a voicefrom behind her and she jumped in surpris back into the hallway to see Jaxene standing in front of her. "Um, I was...looking for you." She said honstely and stood up. "I'm bored and I want you to play with me." She said and tilted her head a little bit. "Sorry Aria, I would love to but I have to practice piano. Go find something else to do." Jax sajd and went into her room and closed the door. "But there's nothing to do!" Aria said to the door and plopped down in the middle of the hallway in defeat. Maybe someone else will play with me. She thought and went down to the kitchen to see who was in there.

Aria walked in to the kitchen and found her mother sitting at the table reading a book. She climbed up into a chair next her and leaned on the table to see what book she was reading. Aria couldn't read the title bht she saw the picture and that was enough for her. She sat back up and looked at her mother again then down at the book, and back at her mother. She lightly poked her arm as to get her attention. "Momma." She said and got her mother's attention. "Can you play with me?" She sasked and tilted her head again. "Sorry dear but I'm reading and then I have to help your sister with her piano in a few minutes. Did you try asking Kain?" She said and Aria nodded. "He said he was busy." She said and gave a pouty face. "There there, why don't you try making up your own game?" Her mother said and put her book on the counter then went up to help Jaxene. Aria put her head down on the table and traced a marking that was on it with one of her claws. "Make up my own game?" She said out loud and then had an idea.

Aria left the kitchen and walked down the hall. She opened multiple doors, looking for the one she wanted. Then she opened a door to a small room with a large closet on one wall. She made sure no one was watching her, then she went I to the room and closed the door behind her. She ran over to the closet and opened the door to see tons of musical instruments all the way from the triangle to the steel drums. "Ooh." She said in amazement. She looked through all of the sorted instruments until she saw something she liked. She pulled out a shiny silver flute anf turned it over in her paws. She held it up the way she would play a trupet and that didn't work. She set it down and sat down on the floor to use it like a keyboard. She realized that wouldn't work and tried looking it over again. She held the small hole up to her mouth and held the flute sideways from her mouth. She blew into it softly and listened to the sweet sound. She blew again but pressed one of the keys and she got the same sound, just a little different. She continued playing like that, with the different keys and she tried to play a tune by sounding it out.

Aria stayed in the room playing until her mother found her and brought her back to the main part of the house. Aria explained what she had found and still had the flute. She wohldnt put it down and after a while, she finally realized it had stopped raining outside.

- #EDEDED
- #D5D2CB
- #5C5A65
- #072F87
Last edited by .starfish on Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:57 pm, edited 48 times in total.
.starfish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Valute » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:58 pm

oh my gosh reserve
Username:
Valute
Name:

Personality:
WIP
WIP
Instrument:
Clarinet
Extras!
The Other Art Gallery - link - link - link
Valute

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poison Wolf » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:43 pm

congrats.
Last edited by Poison Wolf on Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:33 pm, edited 54 times in total.
Important Links:
Current Mood:

My fiance <3
murr crimis

DeviantArt
Tumblr
Character Site
[Major wip]

Check out these species:
Rukami
Deerssert
Hooded Dragons
L.O.C.

I always have commissions open here.
Poison Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Paine » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:05 am

Rules have gotten a minor update (just on what kinds of art are allowed), and the page updated with Jaxene's character page :)
Dr. Paine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby v14 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:07 am

Username: Rinzler.
Name: Sonata (Sona for short)
Age: (general age they're being played at, between newborn and 12 years)
Personality:
Instrument: Piano
Extras!
关于你,我会慢慢忘记。以后没有期待,也没有失落。

<don't exist on here no more>
v14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me