Re: JBD 734

Postby Chameleon » Sat May 17, 2014 2:21 am

username: Chameleon
name: Taiga
gender Female, no change
something that makes her special: Taiga has a deep love and fascination with gemstones. Ever since she was able to walk, she would spend every night searching for pretty and interesting rocks near her home. Once she had a pouch full, she would take them home and scrub them clean with some soap and a toothbrush. When they were clean, she would place them gently in the big bowl that was her rock collection. Taigas' friends call her weird, simply because she will spend hours searching, cleaning, sorting, appraising her rocks, and reading books about rocks. Taiga also knows a lot about them. She's isn't able to name every stone she finds but she knows a lot of different kinds. She absolutely loves rocks and gemstones and will talk your ear off about them if you give her a chance.
personality in 5 words: Stubborn, defensive, blunt, patient, eccentric.
Last edited by Chameleon on Sat May 17, 2014 4:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
Chameleon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby discombobulated » Sat May 17, 2014 2:23 am

- children have got to be free to lead their own lives -

n a m e --
      Ariel Aliana Trident

personality --
      ▫ adventurous
      ▫ confident
      ▫ creative
      ▫ determined
      ▫ impatient

what makes you special? [457 words c:]

Hobby -–
Ariel loves the beach and likes to spend as much time as possible on the beach so it seemed only natural for her to start a collection of shells. Shell collecting seems pretty normal however Ariel likes to glue the shells to her bedroom walls like wallpaper. Her goal is to cover every single wall in her room with shells and then she’ll have to find another way to display them.

Quirks --
One strange thing Ariel enjoys to do is put small elastic bands around her teeth. She likes to stack them on top of each other because he enjoys the pressure on her teeth. Her teeth always look very colourful by the end.

Ariel keeps a little mermaid plushy in her pouch wherever she goes and in the rare times that she gets anxious or nervous she takes it out and plays with the scales on the tail. The fact that it was a gift from her mother always helps her calm down.

A dream of hers has always been to be a forensic scientist and it is because of this that Ariel loves listening to police scanners. She found a broken police scanner and got her father to fix it and she has been listening to it ever since.

Interests --
Ariel has always been in love with science from the very first time she was introduced to it.

A huge interest of hers has always been bugs. Unlike most beans Ariel doesn’t get squeamish very easily and she’s always thought bugs were cool.

Ariel adores going to the beach. She loves the feel of the sand between her toes and collecting seashells. Her favourite part is putting on goggles and watching the waves roll and crash over her from underwater.

Cool Abilities --
Ariel is very good at reading people. She wants to be involved in stopping crime so she always tries to look at any situation in the most logical way she can and part of that is reading people which she has been told she is very good at.

Ariel has a double jointed elbow and because of that actually can lick her own elbow. She always loves showing her ability to people who say nobody can lick their own elbow.

Ariel has sound to colour synesthesia which means she associates certain sounds with colours. It is a very limited form as only certain sounds allow this to happen.

The Little Mermaid?
“Well, when I was really little my mommy showed me The Little Mermaid. She was so fearless and so ready to follow her dreams and I’ve always aspired to be like her. After my mommy and daddy died the little mermaid taught me to be strong and keep following my dreams.”

all images belong to rightful owners
JBD's copyright hiccup
ideas and form are mine

Thank you for reading and good luck judging ^^
Last edited by discombobulated on Sat May 17, 2014 9:26 am, edited 10 times in total.
Started my first year of university recently and I'm very busy. Sorry for any delays in rp replies or anything else.

════════════════════

Avatar and Ryrus family portrait drawn by Todd <3
Fizzle Drawn by me <3

ImageImageImageImage
discombobulated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Qiokkabee » Sat May 17, 2014 2:32 am

Username The Stalker

Name Sacreilli V. Pani

Gender Female

Something That Makes Her Special:
Sacrei always carried a little ribbon with bells in her pouch. Why so?
When she was much younger than she is now, the sound of bells was what had awoken her from a deep, peaceful sleep she could have stayed in. Though she was glad she hadn't kept her eyes and ears closed. The sound of bells was beautiful, and when her soft blue eyes had she seen the light shining down on her, an angel that spoke in a soft inscrutable language had appeared. She couldn't exactly see who it was, but she knew that one bean she had seen was important. But later on that bean never reappeared again.
So then comes the belief that maybe they would come back if she rung the bells. Maybe they would come and let her see them and tell her what they'd meant to when she had opened her eyes to the tinkling of the bells.
So every day, early in the morning, she sits up high on the roof and played a little song she had composed on her flute as the sun rises, and then right after she was done with it, lifts up the bells in front of her, closes an eye, moved the bells so that they cover the sun, become the sun, and shakes them as the rays of light hit the grounds that surround her.
There she waits to see if she hears the voice again, hoping someday it'll ring a bell back to her and tell her that they're there.
Saki usually ties the ribbon to her flute, listening to the light blue bells jingle as she plays her flute and shine against the morning light, but she'll never lose hope finding the person she hopes to find, and understand why they had appeared in the beginning of her life in the first place.

personality in 5 words:
Shy - Adventurous - Curious - Clever - Determined
Qiokkabee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby merry! » Sat May 17, 2014 2:33 am

Usᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ
MerrySandwich
Nᴀᴍᴇ
Sylas Heap

Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ

Female

Tʜᴀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ
Sylas isn't quite ordinary, in fact far from. You are about to hear her story, her extraordinary story. Snow was a thick white blanket on the ground, pine needles rustled together in an almost melodic way, I trudged through the knee-high sleet. A pastel wail drifted on the wind past my head. Upon following the noise I discovered a small raised space in the pallid sheet. I uncovered a small Bean, her eyes where shut, and her mouth slightly ajar. I gathered her up in in my arms, I could not feel her heart beating, or her warmth in my arms. I held her close, and wept, My tears froze as quickly as they formed, then I heard a soft voice "Why are you crying?" I almost shrieked with joy, and I hugged her.

Word count: 134
Character count: 707

Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ
Spunky, friendly, silly, clumsy, vivacious.
Last edited by merry! on Sat May 17, 2014 6:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
if you were looking for a sign, this is it.
this is your closure.
merry!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sat May 17, 2014 2:33 am

username:Luckythecat
name:Pomegrate
gender Female, no change
something that makes her special: quirks, hobbies, interests, whatever. c: keep under 500 words;;Yu know what makes her special?Herself.Everyone is made in an unique way.Everybody feels pain and cries but you are special.Her confidence and smile make up a personality for many JBDS.She herself is a very special JBD.
personality in 5 words:Stubborn,shy,selfless,brave,caring.
Image Image

Image Image

Friends!
Bulletcorgi
Hevno
Kagetheshadow
statuettic
kiffel
Chocolate
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allynabean » Sat May 17, 2014 2:41 am

username: A L L Y N A
name: Taki
gender Female
something that makes her special: Taki is deathly frightened by cats. She can't stand their pericring gaze and flicking tail, their creepy rectractable claws.
personality in 5 words: Shy, Nervous, Worrywart, Reserved, Cautious
╔══════════════════╗
ally || she/they || adult
╚══════════════════╝
╔══════════════════╗
stars || fcats || moonclan
╚══════════════════╝
art by nio

Image Image Image
allynabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solo. » Sat May 17, 2014 2:51 am

username:
sloth.
name:
Tabita
gender Female, no change
something that makes her special:
Tabita is convinced that she is a cat, behaving and living the life of a cat also convicts onlookers that she must be a hybrid between both JBDS and cats, though don't be fooled, this girl is deffinately a JBD. Growing up in a household of cats, with no social life involving other JBDS besides her parents, she grew up thinking that behaving like a cat does was the normal thing. To this day, she still acts like she does, and will probably never be convinced she is wrong.
personality in 5 words: naive - optimistic - enthusiastic - clumsy - confident
solo.
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dinkleberg » Sat May 17, 2014 3:00 am

hhhh
username: alter_ego, your anonymous asker. nice to meet you!
name: Branston, if you dare say it is a masculine name she will bite you. i had the idea because she is cat-based and my cat adores Branston Pickle.
gender Female, no change
something that makes her special: Branston has the unshakeable belief she is not quite fully bean. She believes somehow, somewhere,a bit of cat was mixed into her DNA. In fact, she has researched it and will try to prove it is possible for her to have cat DNA to any bean she meets. Branston wears a cat suit that she will never take off - never. No matter how hot. And when she swims, she has to have something cat-related on her body to remind people she is not just an ordinary JBD. You can tease her, call her 'catwoman' as much as you like, this cat's not changing her mind.
personality in 5 words:
curious
headstrong
brave
imaginative
mischievous

THIS IS AN AMAZING BEAN
Last edited by dinkleberg on Sat May 17, 2014 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
    why the hell would i still be on here

fight me
i'm lion
dA -

dinkleberg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peppermintleo » Sat May 17, 2014 3:10 am

username: PureCrazy
name: Kouki
gender Female, no change
something that makes her special: quirks, hobbies, interests, whatever. c: keep under 500 words
She's hypoallergenic!
personality in 5 words: smart, playful, push-over, gullible,
call me pure / he-him pronouns / transboy
ImageImage Image
peppermintleo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby garnet. » Sat May 17, 2014 3:13 am

username:
    I am johanna mason. here and on the JBD fanclub chat
    name:
    I would call this little cutie Lindsey, the moment I saw her I just thought the name suited her.

----------------------------------
something that makes her special:

Lindsey is currently nine, but by looking at her actions, you would think she was quite a bit younger than she is. Lindsey's main quirk of Lindsey's is her obsession with cereal. It is her favourite thing to eat and she actually has a limit to how much cereal she can eat a day. She will eat anything from fruit loops to weetabix, cornflakes to coco pops, but her favourite is by far the Nestle brand, Curiously Cinnamon. She says it's like eating cinnamon biscuits, only better and she likes to hide in the smaller boxes, even though she hardly fits in them and often breaks them. She is generally seen with her favourite Curiously Cinnamon bowl that she was given for a birthday by her best friend. It is hand painted, and looks slightly off, but she treasures it greatly, and never lets anyone else use it. Her cupboards at home, are just filled with cereal and she always makes sure she has milk, Sometimes, when she eats it, she looks back up from her bowl and she'll have little bits of cereal still caught on her whiskers, stuck there by milk, and ends up on her back, trying to lick the cereal off, but she can't ever seem to do it without trouble.

But on the other side of the scale, if you heard her play her violin, you would think she was older than she is, at least fifteen. She doesn't really have any other talents, she's not that clever, she's not natural at sports, though she is a self taught dancer. Everyone she has met, says she has a natural talent for music. She loves violin more than anything, and will play it to her hearts content. She also writes her own material, but not much, usually it's just improvisational things to songs she likes, but she tries hard to compose her own things, even if she doesn't always do that well. She can sing a little, but is usually very shy about it.

[340 words]

----------------------------------
personality in 5 words:
Immature | Affable | Supportive | Inspiriting | Enthusiastic

Lindsey wrote:"When I'm writing music, and I start to get frustrated, I go up, grab a bowl of cereal, come back, eat the bowl of cereal while I listen to the beat and kinda like, think of more ideas."

Thank you to Wyrd and Ravendarus for all their amazing help!!
Last edited by garnet. on Sat May 17, 2014 9:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image Image
ImageImage
garnet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me