Re: GoS #200 Medieval Knight Horse (Black)

Postby FallenAngel. » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:02 am

I am presuming form will be finished by Tommorow finishing art and finishing up tad little for things

FallenAngel

My Adoption Center
My Fursonas
My Items
My Pets
My Trading Center
FallenAngel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iShame » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:41 am

Username: iShame
GoS Name: Sir Thomas Colville
Personality: Colville is as he looks; a knight in shining armor with a heart to go along with him. Hes outwardly kind, generous and downright forgiving to anyone; expect of course his enemies. Though do not doubt him and he sweet personality, he can be quite mischievous at times, and rather tricky to understand.
Art: Drawn by me
Picture of a medieval knight horse: From the movie A Knights Tale Featuring Heath Ledger <3
Backstory: Colville is an enigma now, and always has been. When he was younger; he went by the name of Edward. He was raised lavishly with his father and mother, but also taught to keep a level head on his shoulders. When he was 15 or so; an adolescent still in his parents minds, he began sneaking off; and racing other Guardians who challenged him or other wise; under the name Colville, for many reasons unknown. He was all too soon found by his parents and forbidden to race; leaving him with no longer any true joy. Once he was old enough; he set off on his own, wandering the oceans for the time being.
My horrible attempt at basing him off of Heath Ledgers A Knights Tale
Image | Image

To whom it may concern;
I am no longer fully active on CS(11/2020) I only visit here to sell characters that i no longer have need for. If you wish to contact me, find me on Discord(iShame#1861), Twitch @ishameisme or DeviantArt @iShameisme.

Art made randomizes between Striped~Hatter, flyteck and I.
iShame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Potato. » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:19 am

iShame wrote:Username: iShame
GoS Name: Sir Thomas Colville
Personality: Colville is as he looks; a knight in shining armor with a heart to go along with him. Hes outwardly kind, generous and downright forgiving to anyone; expect of course his enemies. Though do not doubt him and he sweet personality, he can be quite mischievous at times, and rather tricky to understand.
Art: Drawn by me
Picture of a medieval knight horse: From the movie A Knights Tale Featuring Heath Ledger <3
Backstory: Colville is an enigma now, and always has been. When he was younger; he went by the name of Edward. He was raised lavishly with his father and mother, but also taught to keep a level head on his shoulders. When he was 15 or so; an adolescent still in his parents minds, he began sneaking off; and racing other Guardians who challenged him or other wise; under the name Colville, for many reasons unknown. He was all too soon found by his parents and forbidden to race; leaving him with no longer any true joy. Once he was old enough; he set off on his own, wandering the oceans for the time being.
My horrible attempt at basing him off of Heath Ledgers A Knights Tale

congrats
Potato.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me