Re: [RPG] Kalon Summer Event // Prompts

Postby ~Static~ » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:54 am

now that they finally have free time, Caia watches the Sun set while Ada flirts with some kalons at the festival.

x
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
call me static or stat!
he/him
x x x x x x x x x x

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

x

x

~Static~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the end (?)

Postby King Andre » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:59 am

There was silence in the throne room, as the party lay exhausted on the damaged floor. It ended seemingly as quick as it had begun. Yet, the suns light never shone through the giant hole in the wall, as the clouds were still poisoned with darkness. The giant door opened, and Lorren rolled into the room, instinctively shooting an arrow as he did.

"Oh."

He said, noticing it that the big bad guy had supposedly been defeated. Abel struggled to his feet, motioning towards the satchel lying next to the unconscious body of Anthony. The blond kalon picked out the four crystals from the bag, and held them within his arms curiously.

"What do I do now?" Suddenly, the crystals began to levitate within the air, and spun incredibly vast around one another before crashing together and releasing a massive shock-wave. It bathed the land in a golden light, which dispelled the darkness around the castle.

The hero's would return home and live ordinary lives after setting free the king. Wanting no recognition for their deeds, Lorren was ultimately the one who was given rewards by the king, while the party took joy in knowing their tedious efforts succeeded in bringing back harmony, for now, to the land.
King Andre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [RPG] Kalon Summer Event // Prompts

Postby cocoa » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:00 pm

Prompt 21

Sen spent the next three weeks returning to the lands they had visited - the Crystal Coves, the Lavalands, the forest, and the hills surrounding the village returning the crystals to their rightful places to stabilize the magic of Kalokari once again. The water crystal was placed in a algae-and-coral made dias at the mouth of the river in the heart of the Crystal Cove. The fire crystal was dropped into the main volcano of the Lavalands, where the fire itself reached up and embraced it, pulling it like small hands down into the fiery depths. The earth crystal was returned to the oldest and largest tree of the forest, filling the empty crystal-shaped space in its heart. Finally, Sen came to the highest windswept hill, overlooking the village, to find a small wind vortex that sucked the crystal right back in and into the sky.

He was relieved and refreshed to find that all these lands he had visited in the past months were free of evil energy. Even before the outpour of demons and evil spirits from the heart of Kalokari, there had been some lurking spirits and many bandits - but now, it was cleaner than it had started, and any bandits or thieves were caught up in the restoration of their country to bother being cruel. The journey, while without Ragiel and Ulyana, was refreshing and set Sen at peace, and felt like all his life before evil came to the world.

The Kalokari Summer Solstice was being held in the sprawling land between the castle and the village. Sen nearly arrived late, on the eve of the first day of celebration. Since he had heard of the intention for the country to hold the celebration regardless of the damages, Ragiel and Ulyana had contacted him and he had told them as to when he would arrive.

He shouldn't have been surprised to see that Ragiel and Ulyana had arranged a welcome home greeting for him. But he was, eyes wide at the sight of nearly a hundred kalons lined by the streets, greeting Sen with shouts and thank-yous. "Did you return the crystals safely?" some shouted - journalists, of some sort - and Sen replied, careful not to flatter,

"Yes, they are all once again one with nature." Some asked more questions, and Sen answered, all the while sweeping his eyes across the crowd in search of Ulyana and Sen. It was strange to be regaled as a hero suddenly - in the past three weeks, he had managed to pass under the radar and did not stop at many, if any, towns - but he thought he could get used to it. (He smirked, a little self-satisfied, a small bit of giddiness slipping in under the mask.)

Then he spotted them - Ragiel charging over to swoop him into white furry arms and Ulyana walking up more formally. Wearing - Gucci shades? Heck? Where did she get them? Do they even exist in this universe?

"I'm sorry we dumped all of that on you!" Ragiel shouted, "but you got it done, so no harm done, I'm sure!" Typical. Ragiel didn't give him a moment to say otherwise - but then, he wouldn't, he supposed. Sen smiled a small smile, but his eyes were sparkling.

Ulyana stepped forward. "This has been very good for me," she commented. "I would say I don't have to work ever again, with all this publicity, but my services are needed," she said with a shrug. "Though, I do no longer work at the hospital. Now, that is unnecessary when I'm the - " Ulyana broke off, throwing her glance around sharply. "Ah, you know. Meet tomorrow morning at the festival plaza, they've got an award ceremony for us."

Ragiel stuck his purple tongue out - he already knew that - but Sen just nodded, still stuck in Ragiel's hold. "Let go," and Ragiel did, Sen opting to crawl around onto his shoulders. "Take me home? You owe me." Ragiel just nodded, a white smile stuck on his face, and they went.

The awards ceremony had nearly a thousand in attendance (Sen was quietly satisfied. Ragiel loudly so. Ulyana was miffed and most likely thinking what the heck multiple times over, but all the same, plastered the business-look on her face.) The following festival was grand, bright, and festive - the three of them managed to blend into the crowd well enough, especially when Ragiel started dressing them up festively. Sen loved the bright yellow-orange-red streamers, dusty beaten ground, and the hastily, but neatly, set up stalls painted white, blue, and gold. Ragiel loved the food and shouting. Ulyana said she loved everything, but she was a bit miffed at this - but, yeah. She loved it like everyone else.
cocoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[RPG] Kalon Summer Event // The End

Postby ✧ airplane. » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:05 pm

x
x

x
x
x
x

x
x

xxxImage
Tʜᴇ Eɴᴅ!
Beautiful. Absolutely riveting. This has truly been a tale worth hearing.
You've all done an amazing job, and I don't give praises out lightly. I don't think there has been one story I wasn't enthralled with.

And they all lived happily ever after? I sure hope not.
That would be boring after all, heh.
What's life without a little adventure? I hope you have many more tales to come.

[[The bank will be updated later tonight, and the winners of the last three prompts posted just a little later!
Thank you all so much for participating and making this so hard to judge every day! <3
]]
Last edited by ✧ airplane. on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [RPG] Summer Event // Prompts

Postby ✧ airplane. » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:48 pm

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Imagexx
Day Nineteen Winners
Art Prompt -- asada. [1st] // Kouhai [2nd] // Dolly [3rd]
Writing Prompt -- capone. [1st] // ede [2nd] // Takk [3rd]

Day Twenty Winners
Art Prompt -- Izuku [1st] // Alantica [2nd] // Fuscontidox [3rd]
Writing Prompt -- ωolfie [1st] // diamondfox [2nd] // **Snowwhisper** [3rd]

Day Twenty One Winners
Art Prompt -- Kouhai [1st] // wibeke [2nd] // Missing✖ [3rd]
Writing Prompt -- Cheeb [1st] // Rainichi [2nd] // Kyar [3rd]

The bank is being updated for all the prompts right now!
✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me