Re: Babusagi Event :: Witch's Workshop :: Trick or Treat ::

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:58 am

Nikolina wrote:Username: Nikolina
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Hanakiko
Yes or no to pumpkins/pumpkin spice? Yes!!
RP: Hanakiko was quite amazed by the many decorations. "I think they like bats." They thought to themselves, smiling. Walking carefully, avoiding the booby trap, they slowly came to the front door. Hanakiko stood on the welcome sign, and looked at the knocker. "Here goes.." They knocked three times, "Trick or treat!" they said loudly.

The door creaked open, and within was a soft, flickering light as if from a candle. It grew closer, and Hanakiko saw that it was pink, not red or orange like they had thought from a distance. When the babusagi finally made their way into the doorway, she smiled. "Well hello. I have just the gift for you." She reached over to a table and produced a black candle. "Have a nice night!" she said cheerily before closing the door.

You were given a spooky candle!
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul~ » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:11 am

I was tricked so trying a different door from what I understand from the rule I can chose another door after being tricked by the first door I've gone too.

Username: ~Soul~
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Primrose
A (cs safe) one line roast/burn: If you where a marshmallow I wouldn't bother roasting you?

RP:
Primrose now discouraged by the last house went to decided to hit up a different house. She wasn't in much of a mood to be out but walked up to a different down and knocked on it a couple of time. With out waiting for someone to answer she whispered "Trick or treat" She then stood back and held her bag open awaiting quietly.
𝕃 𝕠 𝕤 𝕥 ~ 𝕚 𝕟 ~ ℙ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 𝕚 𝕤 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epiale » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:39 am

Username: Epiale
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Amyr
The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I? : Footsteps? :^y
RP: The house before Amyr looked pleasant, the pumpkins and soft light almost peaceful against the house. The wind rushed up under his costume as he drew close, and he decided to run up to the door to escape the chill, feeling another chill of an entirely different sort as the loose shutters of the house slammed hard against the white wood. He made it to the door, and came to a halt, tentatively reaching out to knock.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

___

Eᴘɪᴀʟᴇ | Nᴏɴ-Bɪɴᴀʀʏ | Sᴋᴜʟʟ Uɴɪᴄᴏʀɴ

Same username on most sites.
(EthanEpiale on some)
I love monsters, unicorns, cute things, horror movies, and art. ♡
Feel free to PM me whenever!
Epiale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfycat101 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:46 am

Username:
Wolfycat101
Babu Trick-or-Treating:
Cassidy, My new girl!

The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I? :
Footsteps!
Feetsteps!
Peetsteps!
RP:
Cas looked at the pumpkin decorated house for a few seconds longer till a gust of wind nearly blew her unicorn hood off. She regained herself as she walked up the walkway to, hopefully, receive some candy. She scanned the pumpkins, looking at the different spooky designs they had, all being a bit different than the next.
Rattle.. "Eeep!" She squealed. The shutters broke her out from another zone-out.
"Ooh.. Phew" She sighed. She continued her way down the path till she made it to the door.
Knock, knock..
"Trick or Treat!"
Wolfycat101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friggin' foxes » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:53 am

Username: 9TailedFox
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Akira
Yes or no to pumpkins/pumpkin spice?: I think pumpkins are cute and pumpkin spice good foe decorating fall-themed sweets.
RP: Akira timidly reached out to the knocker and knocked a few times. "Hello?" He called and waited.
some info

budding artist
they/them or she/her
(i don't really care what you refer to me as though)
baby bi bi bi.

completely awesome.

used 9tailedfox

O

O

"reality is for people who lack imagination"
-hayao miyazaki

OO

O
O

OO
friggin' foxes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doryphoros » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:57 am

Username: ayasha;;
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Sombra
Yes or no to pumpkins/pumpkin spice? No thanks!
RP: "Muchachas gracias, diablo." She tittered and scampered away from the house, grinning at the little ring pop that clunked around her skeleton basket. "Which house to go to next?" She mused to herself, narrowing her eyes and surveying the remaining houses. A bat-themed one really caught her eye, and she walked towards it. Sombra couldn't help but be impressed with the sheer effort put into the house, and as she was admiring it, she got decked by a swinging booby trap. "Agh! Betrayed by my own kind!" She hissed at it, then continued on to the doorstep. Sombra rapped on the door three times, and grinned, showing off the fake teeth that she'd put on to match her vampiress theme. "Trick or Treat!" She called out.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:03 am

9TailedFox wrote:
Username: 9TailedFox
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Akira
Yes or no to pumpkins/pumpkin spice?: I think pumpkins are cute and pumpkin spice good foe decorating fall-themed sweets.
RP: Akira timidly reached out to the knocker and knocked a few times. "Hello?" He called and waited.

...And waited.... And waited some more. The bats above him shrieked and squealed, and before he knew what had happened they swarmed at him in a small colony, chasing him away from the house.

You were tricked! Please come back another day.

ayasha;; wrote:Username: ayasha;;
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Sombra
Yes or no to pumpkins/pumpkin spice? No thanks!
RP: "Muchachas gracias, diablo." She tittered and scampered away from the house, grinning at the little ring pop that clunked around her skeleton basket. "Which house to go to next?" She mused to herself, narrowing her eyes and surveying the remaining houses. A bat-themed one really caught her eye, and she walked towards it. Sombra couldn't help but be impressed with the sheer effort put into the house, and as she was admiring it, she got decked by a swinging booby trap. "Agh! Betrayed by my own kind!" She hissed at it, then continued on to the doorstep. Sombra rapped on the door three times, and grinned, showing off the fake teeth that she'd put on to match her vampiress theme. "Trick or Treat!" She called out.

The door eased open with a loud creak, and the babusagi behind it grinned, her own - very real - fangs gleaming in the candlelight. "How nice to see another vampire about tonight!" she said cheerily. She stepped out of sight, and then returned with a bundle of... candy eyeballs? How strange. "Here you go, and have a nice night!" she said with a wink as Sombra took the bundle before she closed the door.

You were given 15 Candy Eyes!
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyChinaAru » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:17 am

Username: LadyChinaAru
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Lilith Reaper
Day 4: Tricks or treats?: Treats, though some tricks are fun..
RP: Lilith though she's go back to that nice babu with the lavender door, she knew the party was still in swing as she
could still she Babu's walking into it, she figured she'd give it one more try and see how it goes hopefully the poor
guy doesn't trip like last time.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fern17 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:47 am

Username: T.A.R.D.I.S. Rider
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Image
The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I? : Footsteps
RP: Approaching a calm, beautifully decorated house, Eloise walked up to the door with her slightly heavy basket of candy. She skipped up to the door excitedly and used the knocker to slightly tap the wooden surface.
Fern17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:03 am

who? wrote:going to The Pumpkin Queen's door !

username: trans
babu trick-or-treating: thea

yes or no to pumpkins/pumpkin spice?: oh absolutely! pumpkin anything is great, but thea adores pumpkin spice. she cant seem to get enough of it, and every year on the first day of autumn, brings out the pumpkin spice candles and pump spice-flavored treats and goodies to share around with the whole family.

rp: thea found herself at the door to the "bat house", as she'd taken to oh so lovingly naming it, and decided to stop by quickly and see what was up. the previous time she'd visited, she'd been pleasantly surprised with a treat, and was curious what was in store for her the second time. with light steps, the babusagi padded up to the door and knocked gently, focusing her eyes on the many various kinds of bat decorations and paraphernalia around the property. it was interesting, in a cute and quirky way, that made her smile to herself, just so very slightly. the words pleasant and quaint came to mind, and she made a mental note to compliment the babusagi who owned the home the next time she saw them.
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me