Re: CAFE CRISIS! // Special Adopt #1

Postby Exitium » Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:47 am

[Username]: Exitium
[UID]: 626371
[Prompt]: Patty Bark would definitely be comfortable immediately around this fabulous plate dragon. Maybe she'd even give the unfamiliar plate dragon two gift bags instead of one gift bag hehe~

She'd do her best to impress the plate dragon with her Sweets shop, maybe even offer to give free samples daily to the plate dragon. She's absolutely smitten- they seem like they'd make a good friend...or more?
................exitium
.....discord: @mortemius

................Image

.............ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Myskx » Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:24 am

[Username]: Myskx
[UID]: 875503
[Prompt]: He and Deimos would be close friends. They'd spend an oddly large amount of their time together, although both would deny actually 'liking' the other when asked. In secret, they both have a teensy, tiny crush on one another, but neither will admit to it!
Myskx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imabanditø » Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:32 am

[Username]: imabanditø
[UID]: 908562
[Prompt]: this plate dragon and nightshade bond over fashion! despite them having completely opposite styles and aesthetics, they use that to their advantage to share unique ideas and to learn styling techniques from each other. they could — and do — spend hours hand-creating custom pieces for themselves or each other as gifts, even sometimes combining both of their vibes into matching accessories for both of them to wear.
— cer/ceri | he/they
th | aroace/agender
my art shop! :D <3
imabanditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SylphTheDragon » Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:52 am

[Username]: SylphTheDragon
[UID]: 1097719
[Prompt]: Paloma would get along with them like a house on fire. She’d think that they’re fun and cool-looking, and it’s not often that she finds a dragon to appreciate her jokes and pranks. They’d totally hit up the nearest sweet shop together, and raid the shelves with their combined sweet tooth. She’d help them come out of their shell a little, and immediately take them to a party where they’ll spend the night on the dance floor. She’s amazed by their talent in arts and crafts, and every time they make her something she’ll bake them cookies in return. Sometimes they’ll work together to make something, with her doing the baking and them frosting the final product in an intricate and beautiful design. Overall, they’d be great roommates!

🌸
🌸
SylphTheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EatingTuna » Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:40 am

[Username]: EatingTuna
[UID]: 1064483
[Prompt]: (hope its okay its not the pd im using in the booth) This pd would be good friends with Dacelo! They'd have nice long chats together and would go on forest trips together, finding cool stuff on the forest floor. :D
EatingTuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awadeen » Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:38 pm

[Username]: awadeen
[UID]: 1065380
[Prompt]: Kat has been friends with Zoobee for awhile!! They often chat about characters they own and their accounts of ChickenSmoothie! They trade pets a lot and annoy each other’s company.
awadeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riverotter » Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:05 pm

closed !!

beetleb0nes wrote:[Username]: beetleb0nes
[UID]: 1070966
[Prompt]: Sour would find this pd SO cute, flirting with them and teasing them all the time, until this guy finally gets fed up and asks them out. Sour would get all embarassed but say yes, and they’d have a wonderful time

winner, cg :3

BUT

EVERYONE !! who entered for this pd! gets an uncommon edit item! it doesn't have to be an uncommon edit from this booth, just a general item that can apply any uc edit to a pd! enjoy :D

day 5 will be up soon!!
riverotter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beetleb0nes » Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:59 am

riverotter wrote:closed !!

beetleb0nes wrote:[Username]: beetleb0nes
[UID]: 1070966
[Prompt]: Sour would find this pd SO cute, flirting with them and teasing them all the time, until this guy finally gets fed up and asks them out. Sour would get all embarassed but say yes, and they’d have a wonderful time

winner, cg :3

BUT

EVERYONE !! who entered for this pd! gets an uncommon edit item! it doesn't have to be an uncommon edit from this booth, just a general item that can apply any uc edit to a pd! enjoy :D

day 5 will be up soon!!

OMGG THANK YOU SO MUCH!! can I be added to the post?
─────𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄──────
──────𝑱𝑼𝑺𝑻
───❥───────
toyhou.se - trade thread
ImageImage
───𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒
percy - they/them + neos - adult - vampire
my special interest is mcr. i love vampires,
queer microlabels, collecting, music and
videogames.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage