Postby witchcrafting » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:21 pm

╔═══════════════════╗
Username: Vagabond
Kalon's Name: Lunar Josette
╚═══════════════════╝

Backstory wrote:Lunar grew up near a village not too
far from the capitol of Riverside.
He’s fairly educated and came from
a good family, well, good enough for him.
Although he’s had a taste for getting himself in
over his head as a child.
His Uncle told him stories of adventures
and such, which got him “curious” about
seeking fame and fortune.

When he was fifteen, he decided to explore the
Forest near his home, where he was grazed on
his left cheek by a small bear. Since then he’s
slowed down “a little” in his ways as part of the
town nearby if there’s something exciting to do
and he gets wind of it, he’ll definitely pitch in.

Now in his twenties, he’s a bit more respectful
towards the wild.
Personality wrote:Lunar has a fierce need for individuality.
He has strong opinions and personalities
and always needs to be number-one. He is competitive
and loves a challenge, but are often better at starting
than finishing. It takes Lunar a lot to hold an attention
span—though when he finds his obsessions he go in all
the way! He is a trendsetter and trailblazer.
Lunar absolutely loves anything new.
Lunar's personality includes leadership, initiative,
fearlessness and a strong sense of self-belief.
He's not afraid to speak up for what he believes in.
Lunar becomes angry and anxious when he suppresses
his emotions, percolating with intense energy.
Often, Lunar needs to let it out.
Lunar often ventures out and is quite a go-getter,
often leading the way on adventures. His upbeat and
magnetic personality often entices others to follow
his lead because Lunar often brings excitement
into others lives, which he never really intends to do so.

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Strengths: Courageous, determined, confident, enthusiastic, optimistic, honest, passionate
Weaknesses: Impatient, moody, short-tempered
Zodiac: Aries { April 8th, ---- }
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════════╗
Fears: Fear of being hurt, fear of being loud
Phobias: Glossophobia, Iatrophobia, Agliophobia
Favourite colour: Red
Hobbies: Reading, water-colour painting
╚═════════════════════════════╝

⚓ Relationships ⚓
Cathan Karrow-Kendrick wrote:Cathan was one of Lunar's first friends. While Cathan always seemed like an isolated person, Lunar kind of brought him out of his bubble. Sure it wasn't much, and Cathan wasn't too open but soon enough, Lunar and him were pretty okay friends. They do get along pretty well, and tend to adventure sometimes.
Last edited by witchcrafting on Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
witchcrafting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: arella's readoption

Postby EmeraldQueen » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:10 pm

Last edited by EmeraldQueen on Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
EmeraldQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellow yellow. » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:25 pm

Name: Frankie Amber Lynch

Personality:
【POLITE】
Frankie absolutely abhors bad manners in public and is quick to notice others being rude or bad-mannered, but she only makes a mental note rather than confronting. She always treats others with respect and dignity unless the relationship is soiled beyond belief. She's the type to not let go of something once it happens; it doesn't help that she has a terrific memory. Unlike others, the most she would do is avoid someone she dislikes, as she's not very confrontational, in that way. The most she enjoys in that aspect is debating different subjects, but she knows her boundaries clearly. Of course, she also sees the good in viscets, which she doesn't forget but doesn't acknowledge as much as negativity, which is a common trait to have. Anyhow, she definitely is one to always chew with her mouth closed and take decent care of her body, as well as keep everywhere she goes sanitary, and say the extra, formal stuff like "sir" and "ma'am". Frankie often tries to clean up messes that she finds, such as plastic bags and cans in the ocean water, because it bothers her due to the fact that ocean life cannot remove it themselves and someone would be so cold as to chuck it in out of sight, out of mind, where it can harm living, breathing animals.

【QUIET】
Since she was a young viscet, Frankie has been rather silent and really only speaks when she absolutely has to. This is because she was taught by her father that the world was unforgiving and harsh, so she adamantly believes it to be that way. However, do not take this as being an introvert, because Frankie also is at her best when she's around her friends and gains a sense of belonging and confidence from her relationships, like she could go against the whole world. Frankie often gets bothered when other viscets tell her she's quiet, because she doesn't want to be, she'd rather have more friends and relationships because they make her feel better about herself. She feels like she can only be herself around her friends, a rowdy and outspoken viscet under a quiet and closed off shell. Take her on a Saturday night, she's bounding around a mall with her buddies, being loud as ever, being encouraged and urged to do so, and accepted, most essential of all. You see her walking down the hall in the university? Quiet as a mouse. If you knew her, she'd be a novel. You don't exactly know much about a book from the cover, only assume some things that aren't true, but if you took the time to flip through the pages, even skimming, you'd soon find you're incorrect. Yes, Frankie is like a book, when you finish reading her she's a completely different work entirely.

【SENSITIVE】
Let's get this straight: Frankie is the biggest crybaby you'll ever meet, and even has some mood swings at times. She's unpredictable, but secretive about it, like a shark. A seal would never know that a shark is darting below them, circling, and waiting for their perfect time to ambush. That is, a seal would not be aware of a shark's presence until it's too late. It's difficult to tell what Frankie is thinking until she is running away from you, wailing and bawling her eyes out. This sensitivity goes hand in hand with her rather closed off demeanor, because you never know when she's hurt until she says or shows it. It is very advantageous to be secretive with such emotions, at least to her it is in such a disturbing world. Exactly what is she sensitive to? What others have and what she doesn't. Others' ignorance or disrespect. There's quite an extensive list, actually, but she wouldn't want to bore you. One thing that doesn't get her, though, is the entertainment she's around; she couldn't care less about soap operas or dramas. Television and Frankie don't go well together, in general. For one, they're never dramatic or emotional as they say, just boring repeated stories she's already seen. She could go on and on about her distaste for the TV shows, and how everyone is being brainwashed by them. That entertains her more than the television itself, the debate. Anyways, she believes it's too fake to get all upset about, no matter what the subject matter is.

【DETERMINED】
Frankie is the kind of student to always do what she's expected of. Of course, it wasn't always like this, in fact she wasn't really all that productive until fifth grade, when she got the teacher of her dreams, the kind that actually related to her and understood her, in a sense. Mrs. Dupuy was her name, and she often yelled, but Frankie took pride in the fact that for once she wasn't a target and instead she was being helped. Sure, she was strict, but there was something about her that made her feel like a friend rather than some foreign enemy or an emotionless parent you can never talk to about anything. Instead of feeling terrified from her loud, pounding voice, you felt like you were bounding through the mall, that same old mall, feeling like you could go against the whole world. It was almost like she wasn't a teacher at all, but your neighbor you ask to watch the pets when you go away for vacation, and entrust with a key. Other relationships with adults back then, they were impersonal, Frankie just acted like some mousy, absolutely polite, perfect tiny little Christian girl with absolutely no care or worry in the universe. Seldom she would talk to them, and when she did her sentences rolled over each other awkwardly, like trying to do a cartwheel but without getting a head start. Currently, Frankie longs to know what her former mentor would think of her now, she's done so much good, she's progressed and learned from her mistakes, it counts for something, but she still doesn't know quite what. She needs emotional guidance, not that you could tell that from her arduous work on reports and projects. Well, most teachers are more interested with the end product than with the process, but Mrs. Dupuy definitely wasn't. That's the thing about being determined about your work, and seeing it through to the end, are your accomplishments and hardships being celebrated as well, or just the result? Frankie likes to think that her work is being appreciated from all sides, even with teachers she doesn't care for, but ignorance is bliss and such bliss is what births a worthwhile result. Deep down she knows that no one could care less about how she does what she does, and that hurts her determination, but then, diving deeper, she fishes those old memories of her childhood, Mrs. Dupuy letting her stay after for extra time on a test when she needs it because she's naturally a slow reader and her friends enviously, maybe, looking over her essays and works, like looking for some secret code as to how Frankie impresses such a mean and unforgiving teacher. Funny how kids work, not appreciating the seemingly strange or harsh adults, the "bad cops", rather than the "good cops" who turn away as you tumble down to failure.

【GENTLE】
One thing that's been consistent about Frankie through the years is that she really knows when to be affectionate, and when it's inappropriate. For example, she knows who likes to be called "hon" in the diner she works in as a part-time job and who would rather not. She understands that not everyone is comfortable with pet names and physical affection as much as she is. Physical affection calms Frankie, especially hugs and holding hands, but more so when she was little. Her father had to fill both roles of mother and father, that's for sure. He taught her to be very careful with other viscets' belongings, especially those made of flimsy and fragile materials, like cardboard or glass. Sure, everyone has their clumsy days and accidents happen, but if you really want to ensure your object's safety, give it to Frankie. It's almost like she treats everything as an egg with a paper thin shell. Not only is she mindful of others' belongings, but of others' feelings and personal space. Even when she used to wrestle with her friend as a kid, she knew not to hurt her. Perhaps she's a bit too cautious around her peers, as she is reluctant to show genuine affection or her feelings to mere acquaintances. In general it takes her awhile to consider an acquaintance a friend; making friends is no easy feat, as it is mostly natural and never forced when it comes to her. Generally she tries to have a kind background when helping others and she wants her good side to be known; she's quite quiet when it comes to cursing so not to scare anyone away and she typically dresses in a fashion that would suggest she's more conservative and laid back. In addition, Frankie runs on the approval of others and flourishes in positive attention, even the little compliments can go a long way for her.

【JUDGMENTAL】
There's nothing more annoying than viscets who won't act their age, Frankie thinks, especially those in charge of children. If you can't take care of yourself, you can't take care of someone else. It's a worthy motto to her because her father was all alone in raising her, he had to work and cook, clean, and pretty much everything else, except sometimes he hired a babysitter. Yet he still raised her just fine because he was mature and aged enough. Whenever Frankie sees the disrespectful children in the streets, she really has to wonder what their parents are like, it's a lengthy subject she ponders about frequently when she's walking about. Frankie is quite judgmental, but judgmental in how others present themselves, how they act, who they are around, that kind of stuff on the surface. So to speak, she judges a book by its cover, and expects the same when thinking about the way she looks. She dresses and behaves accordingly to: what exactly would others conclude from her cover?

【PRIVATE】
This is a no-brainer by now, but Frankie generally is closed off, defensive, and by herself due to her fear of the world and her father's protection, despite her love of her friends and the side of her that enjoys the attention of others. Her secluded side prevents her from making more friends, discovering the world on her own, and trying new things, all of which sound great on paper, but when she tries, she cannot because she is either judging others or fearing judgment herself, and most of all, rejection terrifies her, even shakes her from being outgoing. In settings like parties, amusement parks, or pools, she often goes wherever the least amount of people are at, unless she's protected by her group, no, front line of friends. Her friends and family are really the only reasons she even attends social events, if she thinks about it, Frankie needs to know a lot of the other viscets to enjoy herself and be comfortable. Desperately she tries to break her lonely and private self, but she cannot, no matter how many friends she makes; they can't always be with her when she needs them. There will be times where she's all alone in the crowds or she feels all alone in the crowds, she knows.

【CYNICAL】
It's a world where everyone is out for themselves and she shouldn't expect others to stop when she falls down. Frankie has a rather unhealthy habit of trying to figure out what everyone's motive is in this grand scheme of life. She can't help but think that if someone does something nice for her, like a stranger doing something unnaturally nice, they're looking for something in return and aren't at all sincere about it. This is because she has rather low self-esteem and she doesn't expect a good deed to come her way no matter what good she does. It's as if that old saying "what goes around, comes around" was just some vague conclusion about lunar orbit rather than a life motto. That saying really gets Frankie, considering she's been waiting for so long for her good deeds to come around, and yet, they're still soaring out in space with a bunch of meteors. However, at the end of the day, she goes out of her way to help others, just to feel a little better about herself and because her father taught her better.

【MANIPULATIVE】
Her manipulative and controlling nature is a well hidden secret, a secret that even she herself is unaware of. Of course, she doesn't want to accept this exists in her personality because she's taught to always be nice and polite, but it rears its ugly head at unexpected times. For example, Frankie gets sort of jealous of her father's relationships because she, as his daughter, wants to be the "number one priority" in his life and doesn't want her father to abandon her, just like her mother did. Her mother, to put it plainly, was a deadbeat, and of course her father would want to move on. Unknowingly, Frankie is halting the process of finally moving on despite her resentment towards her biological mother and she is controlling her father's relationships and social life because she's afraid of being replaced, being out of focus, and being alone. Since she was little, she desperately needed attention, which had proven difficult to sustain because of the absence of a female role model. It's a trait of hers that cannot be helped so long as she and her father have poor communication about their emotions and thoughts. In fact, it's worse now more than ever because whenever Frankie visits her father on vacation from school he makes no effort to hide the fact that he's seeing multiple viscets or was seeing multiple viscets. Perhaps she's just being paranoid, assuming that any female viscet in her dad's life is going to become a stepmom and they'll both forget her, ride into the sunset together, and even have kids: a picture not including single child Frankie.

【COWARDLY】
Everyone has fears, but Frankie has full on panic attacks and emotional breakdowns at the sight or thought of hers. To top that off, she often cannot face legitimate and proven facts because of her strong terror. She can be very irrational when she's stressed, let me tell you. Once she almost fainted at the sight of a simple cut on her arm because of the blood, but that's not the kind of dread that really gets her. What really gets her is the thought of dying alone, having no one by her side and having no accomplishments or magnificent, extraordinary memories. Her father wants her to have a better life than he did, and made multiple precautions to ensure it. During her adolescent life, she feels immense pressure to be perfect, to have a perfect life where every goal of hers comes true, but she will soon realize that it isn't possible and plans change...

WIP
Last edited by mellow yellow. on Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Howdy! I'm mellow yellow., but yall can call me mellow if ya want. I'm finally returning to chicken smoothie and I couldn't be better!

My Toyhou.se

My Deviantart

My Twitter
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:24 am

mark
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

re: arella's readoption

Postby angelshy » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:55 am

smol reminder that this ends on thursday !
- ̗̀ xangel/shy | she/they | my kalons | my charactersx ̖́-
angelshy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

re: arella's readoption

Postby angelshy » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:07 am

ends tomorrow
- ̗̀ xangel/shy | she/they | my kalons | my charactersx ̖́-
angelshy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:20 am

AAAAA THIS KID. RESERVING
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:41 am

username fernmoon /// name persephone , gender agender
xxxxxxxxxx___________________________
personality spontaneous kal who just loves to party, perseph-
one is one to be a social butterfly. she enjoys party hopping to
meet as many new people as possible. no stopping her when
she's on a friend making role as she is a very determined kalon
when she puts her mind to something. she's places her energy
into anything because of her determination.

she is one to want to be happy at all time and want others to
feel happy as well. she is often spotted with a warm smile on
face and a cheerful attitude towards others. she also has a ca-
refree nature is something that others often see a lot of.

Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxImage

her home: port chrysalism she lives in a nice apartment on the "party side" of town, away from most of the uptight businesses. her apartment is a decent two bedroom and one full bathroom apartment along with a kitchen and living area. she has the largest of the bedrooms and made the other one her gaming room. her living room has one to those beds that are also a couch at the same time sort of deal, it is used mainly with guest.

her side of town consists of a lot of fast food places, so fast food all the weekend (totally healthy)! multiple beaches are found here so many resorts set up here due to the beautiful beaches and the things that are around there like fancy restaurants, snorkeling, sightseeing places, ect. are pretty common. it is a very protected place due to all the tourist. it is also very expensive to live here.

her "family"
jericho and gabriel aren't her family but she likes to think of them as her kits. they come together and knock at her door to see what they'll be doing that day. she is often highly friendly to them and take them in whenever they want to spend the night at her house. she just adores them wishes the best for them both, but she wonders why they spend so much time at her apartment instead of with their family. she refuses to ask them that question as she thinks it might scare them off. she just wishes them the best and maybe even adopt them if they don't have a family or home to go back to.

relationships with jericho and gabriel
jericho - she just loves this little kit to the core. jericho is easily her favorite out of the two of them. she tends to be more motherly towards him and would protect him at any cost.

he's also her gaming partner. unlike gabriel, he's not so active so a round or two of overwatch with her is a nice day for her. she enjoys having a gaming partner because if she didn't have one, then she'll have to go single player all the time and only have the other players from around the world to keep her company on a gaming marathon. jericho allows her not to be so lonely during her gaming marathons and play those two player video games with him.

gabriel - he's more of a guard for a prince than a friend to his brother, she has nothing against it but it gets annoying at times. when they are out, he's not talking just watching to make sure nothing happens to them, she'll prefer if he'll talk more and not have his guard up all the time but doesn't mind the protectiveness from gabriel. she warmed up to him rather quickly as she just wants the best for him. he took a bit to warm up to her, but she didn't as she didn't want to force him to drop his guard a bit around her. she's a good friend and somewhat of a small role model to him at times.

brief history she was raised in a kingdom ruled by a control freak queen. she was taken from her birth parents to be raised in the queen's school to ensure loyalty from her citizens. she was forced into being loyal and rejecting family. she often didn't agree with it but didn't leave it due it being her world. she was given flower accessories that made her an official citizen and a rank, hers was a normal rank that worked on missions. her flowers made a small band on her leg and had a small crystal implanted into each of them. she also wore flowers in her hair at at the end of her braided hair.

she soon was given a mission to breach a port city and make it part of her empire. she was sent out with three of the queen's trust messengers. she was into the mission then the outside world won her over. she abandoned the mission in search of a new life. she wasn't be given much peace as the queen's messengers gave the queen the message of her betrayal and guards were sent after her. she had to keep a low profile as the guards searched the city, but they left in a few weeks. she was left in peace and could live life how she wants to. she is currently doing alright and not regretting her choice to run away from her old home.

opinion on her old kingdom not to be rude, but she hated it with all her soul and strength. it took away her freedom to live how she wanted through those wicked flowers. the reason why she didn't leave was because it was mere impossible to leave due to the icey wall around it and she was taught the whole world like like the kingdom but worse. however, she didn't voice her complaints for fear of the queen there and her cruel and cold ways. she would of been punished ferociously if she showed one ounce of disloyalty.

the school there wasn't that bad because lessons were given at a soft rate until her last year there where it was pounded into their minds that family bonds were weak and nothing to them, and the queen was a protective light in the darkness of a cruel world. (gosh, they were harsh) the queen, in her opinion, was nothing but a little, old brat who shouldn't rule a kingdom with her selfish ways. it was enough to drive her off the edge and into ranting mode about the queen. as soon as she was sent on that mission and was in the world, she say goodbye and left the kingdom as a "traitor who should pay for her selfish actions and siding against them." she would say that the queen is that traitor to her kingdom.
Last edited by lovage on Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me