Re: Sima 817 - whaaat day?

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:45 am

Username: Sunlitsecrets

Name: Grizzly
Nicknames? Grizz

Why do I want this Sima?
Not a common thing in forms, I know. I always put it in for impress me competitions to explain my reasoning for answering, though.
. I've been really inspired in terms of getting new characters lately, and I've always wanted to get into the Sima species but never really have. This is me trying to get involved. I love the adorable fluffy design of this guy. Just look at that face!
. Either way, let's see how much I can get written in two days.

General Information.
The slow but steady, down to earth fellow. Very kind, but keep him away from your valuables.
. Grizzly is an easily unnoticed fellow. He's on the quieter side, with a soft, low voice, and fur that blends in with his surroundings. That's okay, though - he quite likes it that way. Life is simpler when you don't stand out. It means you'll be free to do... things... without arousing suspicion.
. What things, you might ask? Well after being stuck with pirates for so long he quite likes shiny objects. They're his greatest weakness - he'll stop at nothing to get another sparkly for his vast collection. After so long of doing it, he's become a natural. He could easily be a pirate himself if he so wanted... but he doesn't want to call himself that. He doesn't want to believe he's sunk that far, that he's become like the people who captured him so long ago.
. In the past he spent his days in the light, in Sunglow's capital. Not anymore. Grizz has come to find the ruins, the endless tunnels that cross underneath the whole land, as his home. It's dark for sure, but he's used to the dark. Can't really handle much sunlight anyway.
. He's very much about appreciating the little things. Grizzly loves staring at the moon, or looking through his collection, or even just admiring the flowers. It's the small moments that are everything for him, and he wouldn't have it any other way.
. His voice is a bit rough for lack of using it, for lack of people to talk to. Not many are brave enough to explore the ruins. Good thing he's around to keep the place running - who knows what would become of these ancient hallways without him? Trouble, that's what. So he keeps his post, keeps fixing long-lost stone walls. No one else would do it, so he's the one that does.
----

world information/lore

History
Grizzly grew up in Sunglow's capital city. He loved the hustle and bustle of the crowded streets and would watch the people walk by from the window of his two-story home there. His parents were architects, who helped design buildings for the ever expanding town, and they taught Grizz all they knew. As a rather creative fellow he was brilliant at the job, and by the time he was 10 he was helping his parents at their jobs, and even drawing some building designs of his own.
. He remained doing that until he was 16. He didn’t stop on purpose - quite the opposite, in fact. He loved his work and would have done that forever had misfortune not come upon him. Once Grizzly went several miles out of town to fetch supplies, and he was ambushed by pirates. They captured him, brought him back to their hideaway, and sent a letter asking for ransom.
. He was stuck with the pirates for several years. Halfway through his time with them, he stole his first piece of gold. It had just been sitting on the floor and he'd snatched it up, enticed by the golden glow. After that he started taking things far more often, till he had a collection of his own that the pirates never knew about.
. After three years he knew that no ransom was coming. So at night, he grabbed his bag of treasures and jumped ship. Grizzly washed up on a completely different shore, with no idea of where he was.
. He stumbled around for a couple hours before he almost fell into a hole in the ground. No wait, not a usual hole... something was different. It was far too big to be normal, and why did it have stone bricks laid into its surface? Grizz was curious. He stepped inside.

----

notes -
- tunneler, loves the night and the dark.
- Sunglow. architect for the central city. Can't build much himself - he hates heights.
- Was originally in a small town near the Starheart border. Was captured by pirates?
- started stealing shiny things from the pirates? kept a collection. one day he jumped off the ship and swam to land.
- He couldn't be an architect again. not in the same way. his world had been changed. So he ended up keeping the ruins that run underneath the whole land properly fortified.
Last edited by Sunlitsecrets on Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:13 am

boop
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gecko » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:54 pm

closed for judging. sorry for the wait been doing personal things past few days due to some tragic events irl.
Ignore oekaki timers I always leave the tab open >:'D

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙸𝙳
𝚐𝚎𝚌𝚔𝟶 #𝟺𝟽𝟻𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚜!
𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚜
𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 𝙳𝚘𝚐𝚜
𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚃𝚊𝚒𝚕𝘴 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢

gecko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:38 pm

Bamp!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gecko » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:54 am

Sunlitsecrets wrote:Username: Sunlitsecrets

Name: Grizzly
Nicknames? Grizz

Why do I want this Sima?
Not a common thing in forms, I know. I always put it in for impress me competitions to explain my reasoning for answering, though.
. I've been really inspired in terms of getting new characters lately, and I've always wanted to get into the Sima species but never really have. This is me trying to get involved. I love the adorable fluffy design of this guy. Just look at that face!
. Either way, let's see how much I can get written in two days.

General Information.
The slow but steady, down to earth fellow. Very kind, but keep him away from your valuables.
. Grizzly is an easily unnoticed fellow. He's on the quieter side, with a soft, low voice, and fur that blends in with his surroundings. That's okay, though - he quite likes it that way. Life is simpler when you don't stand out. It means you'll be free to do... things... without arousing suspicion.
. What things, you might ask? Well after being stuck with pirates for so long he quite likes shiny objects. They're his greatest weakness - he'll stop at nothing to get another sparkly for his vast collection. After so long of doing it, he's become a natural. He could easily be a pirate himself if he so wanted... but he doesn't want to call himself that. He doesn't want to believe he's sunk that far, that he's become like the people who captured him so long ago.
. In the past he spent his days in the light, in Sunglow's capital. Not anymore. Grizz has come to find the ruins, the endless tunnels that cross underneath the whole land, as his home. It's dark for sure, but he's used to the dark. Can't really handle much sunlight anyway.
. He's very much about appreciating the little things. Grizzly loves staring at the moon, or looking through his collection, or even just admiring the flowers. It's the small moments that are everything for him, and he wouldn't have it any other way.
. His voice is a bit rough for lack of using it, for lack of people to talk to. Not many are brave enough to explore the ruins. Good thing he's around to keep the place running - who knows what would become of these ancient hallways without him? Trouble, that's what. So he keeps his post, keeps fixing long-lost stone walls. No one else would do it, so he's the one that does.
----

world information/lore

History
Grizzly grew up in Sunglow's capital city. He loved the hustle and bustle of the crowded streets and would watch the people walk by from the window of his two-story home there. His parents were architects, who helped design buildings for the ever expanding town, and they taught Grizz all they knew. As a rather creative fellow he was brilliant at the job, and by the time he was 10 he was helping his parents at their jobs, and even drawing some building designs of his own.
. He remained doing that until he was 16. He didn’t stop on purpose - quite the opposite, in fact. He loved his work and would have done that forever had misfortune not come upon him. Once Grizzly went several miles out of town to fetch supplies, and he was ambushed by pirates. They captured him, brought him back to their hideaway, and sent a letter asking for ransom.
. He was stuck with the pirates for several years. Halfway through his time with them, he stole his first piece of gold. It had just been sitting on the floor and he'd snatched it up, enticed by the golden glow. After that he started taking things far more often, till he had a collection of his own that the pirates never knew about.
. After three years he knew that no ransom was coming. So at night, he grabbed his bag of treasures and jumped ship. Grizzly washed up on a completely different shore, with no idea of where he was.
. He stumbled around for a couple hours before he almost fell into a hole in the ground. No wait, not a usual hole... something was different. It was far too big to be normal, and why did it have stone bricks laid into its surface? Grizz was curious. He stepped inside.

----

notes -
- tunneler, loves the night and the dark.
- Sunglow. architect for the central city. Can't build much himself - he hates heights.
- Was originally in a small town near the Starheart border. Was captured by pirates?
- started stealing shiny things from the pirates? kept a collection. one day he jumped off the ship and swam to land.
- He couldn't be an architect again. not in the same way. his world had been changed. So he ended up keeping the ruins that run underneath the whole land properly fortified.

congrats
Ignore oekaki timers I always leave the tab open >:'D

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙸𝙳
𝚐𝚎𝚌𝚔𝟶 #𝟺𝟽𝟻𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚜!
𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚜
𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 𝙳𝚘𝚐𝚜
𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚃𝚊𝚒𝚕𝘴 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢

gecko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:55 am

!! thank you so much oh my goodness

really excited to develop this one some more <3
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:05 pm

Congrats! I hope we get more Sima's with this ear edit, it was adorable!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘