Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2202 - OPEN

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:48 pm

Username:

Winchester's Wolf

Name:

Rio

Male

Short story: (Tell me a short story about them and Soda, 400 words or less)

When Rio was younger, he despised the taste of the beverages that he was handed to. His milk turned sour with every sip and his water turned into a rustic taste, as almost it had came straight from the pond. The tea tasted like the grass and chocolaty drinks tasted like coffee grounds. Even though the chocolate was the sweetest thing that anyone in the household can have, he wasn't very fond of it. So the young viscet vowed to not drink until something drew his attention. His parents always thought that he would grow acclimated to the non-sweetened drinks sooner and break this phase of not drinking. But little Rio was serious about this and locked himself away in an empty room.

Day by day, stacks of untouched glasses started to fill the room and began to taunt the youngling to drink the unsavory beverages. Rio's parents started to get worried and sought help from the family doctor.

Of course the doctor couldn't do anything about it to change the boy's mind. So he left, giving the parents a disappointing look and told them to get him to drink something, or he would die from dehydration if he continues this pledge.

As expected, his parents were worried and begged him to drink something. So they started to hand him different drinks.

Kool-aid. It tasted like poison.

Chocolate, strawberry, banana and vanilla shakes? It tasted like sour coffee grounds with a hint of rotten berries and expired vanilla mix.

Every beverage option was useless. No mattered what his parents tried, it would always leave a foul taste to him. However there was still on drink that they haven't tried: a sugary fountain drink.

This led to them buying a blueberry-flavored soda. They gave him the drink, but he held his chin up and refused to drink it. That's when they started to lose hope. No matter how much they begged, he never came through.

So his parents left him be.

As Rio danced through the days of not having anything to drink, he grew weary an weak. He kept glancing at the sweating can of the sugary drink. The viscet grabbed the can and popped the can open. A satisfying thsssssssssh filled the room. He stared at it for a moment before taking a few sips out of the can, surprised of the sweet and tangy taste of it.

(word count; 399)

Other: (Show me a soda gif! And a blue gif that reminds you of them)

Last edited by Winchester's Wolf on Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dolly » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:10 pm

Username: Dolly
      Name: Lynae
      Short story:
      POP... POP.... SNAP!

"Ahh heck", she snapped as the cap of her soda hopped across the tile floor. Trying not to make a lot of noise was not really working out for her right now. It rolled around the floor, gliding across the smooth floor. She scrambled around trying to pick it up, it only made it slide more though. In her struggle to get it, the small lid rolled behind the vending machine she'd gotten it from.
      Aurgh!
      She crouched down, reaching out for it. She felt around back. Nothing. Wait, whats that?
      Using all her strength, she tried to squeeze into the small space. Something was back there, not a cap, but something. The machine began to slide out and it became more clear. What she was feeling, was a Viscet shaped hole. She peered down it, trying to see if anyone was down there.
      It was much too dark, especially with lack of light in the area, to see anything clearly. However, she did spot her lid. She reached into the hole for it.
      Cling
      As soon as she moved, another stole it from under her nose. There was definitely something down there, she had to know.

dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:28 pm

Username:
booklover789

Name:
Lagoon

Short story: (Tell me a short story about them and Soda, 400 words or less)
Lagoon took one long look at the bubbling concoction before him, resting gently against the glass plate it was sitting on atop the table at the restaurant.
"Now, come along. Try it for Mummy, please?"
Lagoon cast a wary glance at the glass of darkened liquid. "What is it?"
"It's just soda," his father interjected. "Just try some."
Lagoon, a notoriously picky eater, looked at the glass like it would burst into flame at any minute. "Um... how about 'no' as an answer?"
His mother lightly shoved his snout towards it. "You can't knock it until you try it."
His father nodded in agreement. "You would never have known you didn't like calamari until you tried it, right?"
"Or fish."
"Or lamb."
"Or beef."
"Or Steak."
"Or salad dressing."
"Or cherry tomatoes."
Lagoon sighed. "I don't wanna! I hate everything I try."
His mother chuckled lightly. "Now that's not true. You would never have known you loved cheese and salads together if you wouldn't have tried it first, right?"
Lagoon swallowed down a hot response. He submissively sighed and glared at the glass once more. "Fiiiine. I"ll tryyyyy it."
"Atta boy!" his father praised, getting out the camera and focusing on his son's face. "Now take a sip, boyo."
Lagoon swallowed again, this time nervous. He leaned forward and tentatively took a sip, and
spat the drink out seconds later.
"YUCK!" he cried. "Why is it so stingy? It buzzes on my tongue like a bee's nest!"
His mother chuckled, handing her son a napkin. "It's called carbonation."
"Well, whatever that stuff is, I don't want any more of it ever again!"

Ever since that day, Lagoon never again touched anything carbonated. He still refuses to drink root beer, alcoholic beer, and champagne. He hates having to stay away from certain punch brands because of added carbonation, a well as making a wide birth around bottled sparkling water. His taste in drinks is simple: if it doesn't have carbonation, he'll drink it. Once, he left a soda out overnight, just to have it lie flat so he could actually taste it... and he actually loved it very much. So, on occasion, when he wants to deal with it, he'll often leave a soda out until it becomes flat, and then drink it. Lagoon knows he's odd, but he doesn't mind - he likes what he likes, and he's okay with that.

(400/400)

(Finished at 11:48pm my time, so I believe I am in before the midnight deadline.)

Other: (Show me a soda gif! And a blue gif that reminds you of them)

Last edited by booklover789 on Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AvocadoLawyer » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:01 am

Username:

AvocadoLawyer

Name:

Taraji (Tee for short.)

Female

Short story:

I was born and raised on a small farm. The farm was full of different kinds of crops, flowers, and animals. I grew up with their loving parents and my sister who is my best friend. We spent many days roaming threw out the farm. We could spend hours running threw the fields. However, one day everything would change, my little sister fell sick, very sick. My parents and even I pooled all of our money together to get her the treatment she needed. Soon, we became broke and we didn't have any money to keep our farm or give her the treatment that she needed. I remember walked threw some fruit trees and crying. I sat down under a large tree and thought about everything that was happening. My sister was extremely sick, my parents were broke with money and spirits, and there was me... losing all hope. As, I sat there crying a apple hit me on the head. Ow, I picked it up and looked at it. A bright idea came to mind. I rushed back to my house and grabbed a few baskets and ran back out. I picked all kinds of different fruits and then ran all the way back to my house again. I spend the rest of the night creating all kinds of homemade special brands of soda. Finally, I came up with a few perfect berry and apple flavors.

Later that week, our town had a Farmer's Market and I brought my soda's there. I didn't expect much but I hoped that someone would be interested in them. I was deeply surprised that people actually wanted them and enjoyed them. Before I knew it my whole stock was gone. Ever since then I have been selling my special homemade sodas to anyone and everyone. My families farm was saved and my sister's treatment has been able to go on. She is expected to make a full recovery and I am over the mood to hear that. In the end I have named the soda's after her "Mavis's Homemade Sodas.".

Word Count; 347

Other:

^Her safe place at the farm (her bedroom.) She always feels safe and better here, even when everything was going down.

♕𝘔𝘺 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

|| Hello || Easton || He/him || Gay Geek || Pisces ||

"ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴛᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴏᴜʟ."
𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘍𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭
AvocadoLawyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:55 am

Username: WolfwithWings38
Name: Vero (Pronounced like Vare-o)
Short story (Tell me a short story about them and Soda, 400 words or less):
I was walking down the street, doing errands for my brother Valo, when all of a sudden I realized I was reaaally dehydrated and I looked in my bag to see if I bought soda.... To find that I didn't buy any Great THAT'S JUST FANTASTIC! Now I need to go to Rite Aid AGAIN I screamed in my endless void or a.k.a my mind. I needed something to to drink and I need to buy some coke and fast before my brother starts getting all "Are you okay?........... HELLO......... HEL-L-OOO...... UGGH Alright I'll just get it myself!" So I ran down the street and into the Rite Aid and when I look in the freezer where they store sodas and stuff and my mouth just watered.... I needed that sweet tasting goodness all in up my mouth and right when I saw the bottle, my EYES widened! There was only ONE left.... So without hesitation I quickly grab the bottle then grabbed a Mountain Dew for my bro and ran by the cashier and she screamed "YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THAAAAAAT YOU EYE BLINDING RODENT!" So I threw two quarters at her and replied with "Was it worth getting 50 cents thrown in your face, you DONUT-EATING-HOG-FACED-LOSER!" And ran out of the place quickly before getting in more trouble than I already was in. And I ran out onto the sidewalk 7 blocks away where I was at the start of this story and stopped to take a nice, beautifully red, sugary, and cold refreshing 5 gulps in the middle of the rain because I didn't care and ran back home to find my brother sleeping on the couch while soap operas are playing REVERSED so all the words on the show sounded demonic and I just carefully put the Mountain Dew in his arms while he was asleep.... And I went in my room to drink the rest of that delicious coke while watching the worst horror movie alive...... FOOD FIGHT!
342 Words
Other (Show me a soda gif! And a blue gif that reminds you of them):
Image This one to be honest fits them more XD
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vluwu » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:18 am

Username
Blukitty53

Name
Joycien
[alias; Joy]

Short story
[398 words]

"Fritz?" I sighed, calling out rather quietly to my friend as he scrambled to get a batch of profiteroles in the oven. I sat down on one of the cute bar stools, tapping my paw unknowingly to my own thoughts. "Coming! Usual, Joy?" He called back, "Yes, please," I responded after a short pause, his voice snapping my thoughts. Yet they easily mended back together, my paw starting to drum lightly again.

The only thing left now was my favorite drink, which I took another sip of. I rolled my head a little to stretch my neck. Fritz came over again to take my plate. Before he could turn, I stopped him. "Hey, Fritz? What would you think if I.. left? I hate to say it, But I feel a little sick of the village," She whispered, hoping she wouldn't alarm anyone. Fritz gasped, "Leave? Why? Everyone, and everything, is so nice here! Heck, I've met outsiders, usually all torn up! They say they are always on the brink for survival- especially if you go feral and live in that forest I've heard you have to hunt, gather, and risk your life. This village is like a living dream for Albira!-"

I gripped the bottle, "I know Fritz!" I covered my muzzle, regretting my harsh outburst. "S-sorry. But... That's why I want to leave. I want to fly free, have more dangerous responsibilities! Find out how the rest of the world works, ya know? I'll come back and visit once and a while.. Just, not live here anymore- Find some danger to wrestle with! Lako has told me so many interesting stories- I want to see what this 'Pack of bane' is all about! there's so much out there waiting to be explored!" Fritz looked at me like I was a little crazy, before sighing with a shrug. "I won't tell you no- since we were kids you were always the one to get caught in the snow. I think a little danger would keep you at bay for a well long time," I laughed, and so did he. "Well, If you do leave, I want you to take this-" He went into one of the back fridges, before pulling out a small set of bottles- all labeled like the one she was holding. "Thank you, Fritz, it means a-lot. I'll Miss you while I'm gone."

~ Fritz - owned by me. He Owns a cute lil bakery for sweets up in a winter village ^.^
Lako - Owned by sschw and is being used with permission. former second leader to the pack of bane.
Albira is this worlds name, as Earth is ours! // side note;
I apologize if the short story seems very cut up- I went a little overboard without realizing and it ended up at 700+
words and I had to cut it down quite a bit ^^; ~

Trying for stubs as of now <3 Everyone's forms look awesome, congrats to the winner of the pretty blue babe!

Vluwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:07 am

2 day warning!
grifforik