Re: kalon kit readoption!

Postby roelian » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:53 am

Last edited by roelian on Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

samael || he/they || adult
|| ✧ nep ✧ || ✧ jean ✧ ||
roelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby idyll » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:54 am

definite res! what a pretty kal <3
𝓼𝓳ó𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓷 𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓰𝓾𝓻 á 𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓭, 𝓼𝓴𝓻𝓲𝓯𝓪 í 𝓼𝓿𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓪𝓷 𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓭

┌────────────┐
My name is Dan,
and I'm a sleepy artist
with a house full of cats.

└────────────┘

𝓵𝓳óð𝓲𝓷 þí𝓷 𝓸𝓰 𝓵𝓮𝔂𝓷𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓶á𝓵𝓲𝓷 𝓶í𝓷
idyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imperials » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:05 am

username imperials | name blakley ' blake ' wilcard | gender female

what would they like to do instead of being a witch?;;
      it was saddening to say the least that her mother and sister are following the dark path once more. she tried and tried the hardest she could but she couldn't bring herself to be okay with what they were doing and what was going on in that hutch in the woods. brewing potions. summoning dark creatures. bringing things up from the dead. it wasn't her. it wasn't blake. so she ran. she ran as far as she possibly could. it was dark and cold out but she didn't care. she threw on her hood and shawl and packed a bag of her most precious belongings and just ran. for days she hid. she scavenged through the woods for berries and nuts to eat. i guess that was one good thing about being a witch, you knew what was what. likewise she finally made it to a sort of civilization.

but it really wasn't one that she bargained for as it was an animal-like haven deep in the wood. even up till now, blake has lived in this haven. its been years now and she hasn't left. because she doesn't want to. she's found her new home, within the animals of the forest. helping them, protecting them. making herb concoctions for when the animals are sick or hurt and come to her to help them. or helping with the little babies and watch them when parents go out. though she doesn't speak animal-lisk tongue, she feels a deep connection with them, as if she is one with the forest around her and she's set in her ways to stay and help them. not even her mother and sister quitting their magiks could bring her back now.
      extras;; art <:?
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Individuality » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:07 am

username;; Individuality
kalon name;;
kalon gender;; female
Though she respected her family; always being the best she can be to please the ones she loves. She felt disconnected. She has, and will never be interested in witchcraft. It is indeed a major trait in the family that she did not pick up. She doesn’t hate it. More like, she’s uninterested in the countless things involving it.
Wip!!

extras;;
Last edited by Individuality on Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
I an big gay
(currently judging for my Kalons.
Please be patient as I have a lot to go through)
-
Individuality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

witchy

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:46 am

username;; silentmelody || kalon name;; owen blackwood || kalon gender;; male

what would they like to do instead of being a witch?;; owen used to be a witch of black magic -- clearly you can tell because of his last name. he comes from a long line of black magic witches, except now he's breaking from the chain. he no longer wants to use dark magic or use magic for terrible things.

although he's young, owen has already changed a lot. he's now a good-natured young man, but because of that his parents have disowned him. undeterred, he's built a cabin in the woods and created various potions there.

owen even seems to prefer it out in the forest, since it's an easier way to get supplies and a good way for customers to get to him. kinda cliche, but everyone looks for a witch in the forest -- right?
Last edited by SilentMelody on Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:04 am

res
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kanadensis » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:18 pm

username;; kanadensis
kalon name;; Esmeralda (Esme)
kalon gender;; female
what would they like to do instead of being a witch?;; I would love to work her into a story with my kal Sól who's a little witchy herself :3
Esme has always had a feeling that dark magic isn't the only magic that exists in the world, and so she dreams of finding another path to follow. Unfortunately, her mother is strict and unforgiving, so she has mainly kept to herself and done her bidding. One day she meets a kal who shows her another side of witchcraft, and Esme realizes that she needs to make her own decisions about her future.
extras;; Short narrative on how Esme and Sól met. Hopethisisokaypleasedon'thurtme.

Esmeralda was born into dark magic, for her it was nearly inescapable. She was expected to assist Mother by gathering ingredients for her spells, watching, and learning her ways - much like her sister, the perfect student. Esme always gave in watched - she feared crossing Mother more than anything - but her mind would be elsewhere. She dreamed of learning spells that helped others: love potions, health tonics, summoning fairies - she wondered if any of these things even existed. If magic could cause harm, why couldn't it do good?
“Esme, watch your tongue. You will anger the spirits if you speak of such things!” Mother had reprimanded her for inquiring. “We do our magic to please the spirits Esme, it is their work we are doing. Without us, there would be imbalance in the world.” Mother always spoke of this balance, but what did it mean? Was there too much good in the world? Esme could hardly imagine that too much good would be a bad thing. Nevertheless, she remained quiet most days and did Mother's bidding. It was not until one day while she was other gathering in the meadow not far from their home that she met a peculiar Kalon who would change her world. That Kalon's name was Sól.
“Soul? What a strange name to have.” The kit mused, continuing with her gathering. The older Kalon chuckled, her voice bubbling like a brook.
“It means ‘sun’. He is the great giver and I am only one of his many servants.” Normally the small talk Esme shared with other gatherers barely kept her awake, but this curious redhead peaked her interest. Besides, she had never heard of anyone besides Mother call themselves a servant of anything.
“Are you a witch??” The kit blurted out, but immediately realised that she should have been a little more discreet. Her head dipped low, hiding her embarrassment in the long grass.
“A witch? That depends, what sort of witch were you thinking of?” Sól smiled and gave the smol girl a nudge. “Don't be shy darling, I don't bite.”
Esme lifted her head after a few moments, the fur on her face dappled with dandelion fluff and pollen. “It's just that… witches work with the moon and the dark spirits. Why do you like the sun so much?” The ginger Kalon simply smiled and gave a small shake of her head.
“There are many different kinds of witches, and we work with all kinds of spirits. There's dark magic, but there's also light magic.” She brushed the pollen off of the kit's face, earning a small sneeze.
“O-Oh.” Esme stuttered, trying to take in everything she was hearing. If Sól was telling the truth, then there really was other magic! Questions raced through her mind and she couldn't decide what to ask first. Who were the light spirits? Did her spells help others or hurt them? How had she never known about this?! While the kit struggled through her revelation, Sól continued to gather flowers and the like, humming softly to herself. The kit seemed to know quite a bit about witchcraft, and she sensed a spark of magic in her.
“I can show you some of my work if you'd like little one.” The kit's ears immediately perked up as she was dragged out of her daze.
“You can?? I would very much appreciate it miss!” She piped, tail whipping back and forth in excitement. The ginger nodded, clearing a small patch of grass in front of her and producing various vials and crumbled herbs from the pouch she wore. Explaining to Esme as she worked, Sól created a vial of pale orange liquid that shimmered slightly in the sunlight. “Open this tonight when it gets dark. The sun might pay you a visit.” She handed the vial to Esme who excitedly tucked it into her pouch.
After thanking her new friend and finishing her gathering for the day, Esme raced home. That evening under her covers she eyed the vial cautiously, nervous but anxious to see what would happen. If the sun really came to visit her, would it be the same as when her mother spoke to the moon? Was there really a whole other world of magic that she had never even heard of? The fur on Esme’s back bristled with excitement. She careful pulled the stopper out of the vial and watched as the golden liquid evaporated into the air, spilling through her blanket and filling her room with a light as bright as day. Her emerald eyes wide, Esme watched in wonder as swirls of gold and white danced around her room, coming closer and closer until they seemed to glide through her, filling her with an incredibly comforting warmth. It was very much the opposite of the spells Mother did, where she always felt as though the energy was being drained out of her - no, this was definitely different. As the light faded, Esme came to a decision - she would not follow in Mother's footsteps. As soon as she was of age, she would seek out the strange sunny witch and ask - no, demand her to teach her this magic.

Last edited by kanadensis on Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kana/KB | She/Her xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx THcommsmy kalons
( - - - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx avatarsig )
xxxna for kalons | open: questions | closed: growth approvals, myo approvalsxxxxx
kanadensis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:39 pm

Mark
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beeqlass » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:54 pm

I know one of this lil cuties parents ... I got a ru from that contest heh

-molds in with ashtaroths story, shes a lil adventurer
      -that attempts to search for ashtaroth
      -can never get the chant right though

username;;
      cyber;
      kalon name;;
      avery sounds cute ?
      kalon gender;;
      nonbinary? possibly genderfluid
      extras;; (optional)
Last edited by beeqlass on Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beeqlass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:55 pm

mark
Image Image