Re: Khimaira Friesian #2436

Postby BluebonnetBree » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:00 am

Me?Sarcastic? wrote:

Owner: Me?Sarcastic?

Show Name: Fading into Autumn's Colors

Barn Name: Aurelia

Personality:
Aurelia is active and curious. She has endless amounts of energy, which she uses by running about the herd pestering the older horses with questions about anything and everything. She can never sit still and keeps her herdmates quite busy. She is also very nosy, never wanting to be left out. However, she's very easy to talk to and makes conversing enjoyable. There's never an awkward silence with her around. She can be an amazing friend, sweet, caring, up for anything... so long as you don't mind rarely getting two words in. Aurelia can be found often running off on her own. She's constantly wandering off to follow the proverbial butterfly. Her love to explore, however, often gets her in trouble or lost. Nonetheless, that doesn't stop her. She believes that if life isn't a daring adventure, it's nothing at all.
Aurelia is also outgoing and positive. She loves to ramble, which can get annoying at times,
and rarely knows when to close her mouth. She loves to play around and an be a bit flirty on occasion. However, never with anyone she actually likes. If she has a crush on someone, she's uncharacteristically quiet around them and very shy, this making her fondness quite easy to spot. She can be very friendly and brings more shy horses out of their shell with her easy, playful attitude. She hates people being left out and goes to great lengths to include all the other horses. She's a glass completely full mare and always has a bright side to every situation.

Bonfire: Beautiful!

Smores: It's GIANT

Night Sky: I absolutely love this.

Warm Blankets: He looks very comfortable

Autumn: It means all this. Oh, and this of course.

Sorry about the late judging but congrats to Me?Sarcastic?!
I fell in love with the name you chose for her and the pictures you chose were stunning as well!
Hello! Please call me Bree <3
I'm always available to talk if you need to!
She/Her pronouns
I'm an artist for Range Trotters & Lone Bashkir Curlys please check them out!
ImageImage
Bluebonnet Creek Ranch
^My current stable page^
BluebonnetBree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesian #2436

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:24 pm

YAY! I LOVE THIS GORGEOUS GIRL!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me