Re: Viscet #1686 || Lava

Postby corgiboy » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:22 am

- Tell me about their greatest enemy) and how they overcame it ||pollution in the oceans (humans)
400 word limit
- How they deal with strong emotion || good and bad feelings like love and hate 400 word limit

You must do at least one for your form to qualify. You have 1500 extra words to do whatever with<3 Since the design is so complicated I won't require art or give a maximum or anything-- you can add it and I'll definitely count it in the form, but don't feel the need to add it if you don't want to

Ressssss
Last edited by corgiboy on Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corvuss » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:34 am

The colors are amazing~ And the fins!
Corvuss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lioashu » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:39 am

amazing job placebo!! ;o; <3
Don't check here often anymore. If you need me please contact me elsewhere.
Lioashu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:05 pm

omgh mark maybe

Username: ~Teya~
Name: King Escarlata Sirena
Tell me about their greatest enemy: I don't even know how this'll woooorrkrkrkrkrkrkk
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milo. » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:25 pm

- Tell me about their greatest enemy (physical, spiritual, mental, idc) and how they overcame it || 400 word limit
        legends ( venomous creature of the depths - everyone afraid of her )
      - How they deal with strong emotion (good or bad, or a mix, your choice) || 400 word limit
        poorly
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
fleabag & resident alien own my whole life
milo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpiemochi. » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:40 am

marking to watch ♡

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Vasilios || The red prince

Postby AislingNyht » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:27 am

════════════════════════════════════
Username: AislingNyht
Name: Vasilios
════════════════════════════════════

How does he deal with strong emotions? [295/400]
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

There are many troubles for a mercet living on land. His fins trail uselessly behind him, gathering dirt. His scales are easily scratched and dulled. The sun burns unbearably bright and hot, he cannot see as well up here. Occasionally, his body forgets that it can no longer rely on its gills, and for a moment his lungs seize up and refuse to take in air. Much worse than these small pains, however, are the memories. Their cries haunt him at all hours, asking why he hadn’t done more. Anything is likely to remind him; a rose, a spear, a tooth, the ocean. The ocean more than all others. The memories make him wish to travel far inland, away from his old life, but he cannot. Something in him could not bear losing the scent of salt water, the sound of the waves. Sometimes the shadows of his past become too much. They overtake him, the pain filling him entirely and seeking a way out. Pushing against his throat. So, he opens his maw, and out pours his pain and sorrow as wailing notes without lyric. If he knew any other escape he would use it, but he does not. So, when it becomes too much, he can do nothing but sing. The haunting, wordless notes are the embodiment of grief and loss, no one can hear it without feeling his sadness. Those around him cry out without knowing why. His keening seeps into their hearts like a poison, forcing them to share in his hell. If he had any hope left, any ambition, he could use this power for his own gain, but he does not. Instead, he stares at the ocean and sings for the kingdom of Caraskell, and what he has lost.

Story [1479/1500]

xxxThe tide is calm and the ocean fair, and Vasilios has just lost his first tooth. His younger brother Adolamár looks into his open mouth with something like awe. Grinning with excitement, the princes talk about what to do with the canine.
xxx“I’ll have to tie it to my sleeping kelp, so the Tooth Wisp can find it!” Vas explains as they swim to the nursery, ignoring the servants as they go to and fro.
xxx“But why would she want a tooth?”, Már inquires, trying to keep up with his brother. Nearly two years younger, the blue prince was not yet as agile in the water.
xxx“I don’t know, maybe she eats them!” the eldest answers. The hatchling voices his disgust, and Vas takes it further. “I bet, if she gets really hungry, she comes while you’re asleep and takes them out of your mouth!” He says in his most intimidating snarl, and Már screams. “The Tooth Wisp is going to get you!” one yells, and the conversation quickly devolves into chase.
~

xxxThe years pass swiftly as the boys grow, and it isn’t long before Vas is nearing adulthood. With age comes responsibility, so as Vas gets older he becomes busy with lessons, teachers, and decisions. He no longer has time for his brother and their silly games. As his knowledge grows and interests widen, so does the gap between he and Adolamár. As the younger of the two, Már has fewer responsibilities, and is increasingly forgotten in favor of his all-important brother. In his loneliness, he becomes attention-seeking and flirtatious, and so he is paired with a lady of the court long before Vas even considers such pursuits. Már’s chosen is Velisa, an iridescent female with keen eyes and high ambitions.
xxxWhile Már is distracted by flowing tresses, Vasilios is quickly becoming embroiled in the politics of court. He’s intelligent and capable, but some of the palace guards are beginning to worry about the young flame-scaled heir. They all watched him grow up, and could see that he was drained at times. He was no longer playful and curious. It seemed he had lost part of himself on the way up, and had become rather cold. He rarely noticed the servants around the palace, and a few of his mentors were concerned that he saw his subjects as numbers instead of fellow mercets. The palace guards formulate a plan. Working with some of the prince’s teachers, the guards convince Vas that it’s important for him to tour the kingdom he was meant to rule over, and to meet some of the people. With hesitation, the prince agrees, and soon he’s swimming into the city for the first time.
xxxVasilios is appalled. At first the city seems peaceful and the houses large, but as they go further out towards the open ocean, conditions worsen. The water around him becomes murky with rubbish, and the people glare at him with hard eyes. Many here have scars, and almost all bare the signs of hunger.
xxx“Hey, that’s the red prince and his lackeys!” They hear a deep voice yell, and suddenly there are spears flying through the water. The guard next to Vas falls, a bar of iron embedded in his abdomen. For a moment, everything is chaos as his men form a circle around him, only to be quickly overcome by well-armed mercets. Vas remains almost motionless, terror in his gaze.
xxx“Quick, this way!” A quiet voice says, and Vas turns in surprise, managing to catch a glimpse of pink scales before the speaker grabs his arm and begins dragging him away from the fighting. He struggles slightly, but the stranger just holds on tight and swims into an alley.
“Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you. I just didn’t want to see you get killed back there.”
xxxVas turns around, grabbing at his probably bruised arm, and finally gets a look at his abductor. The mercet is light pink with circular blotches of a darker color, the same color which is shown in his short fins. His plain clothing is better than some around here, but not by much. It’s the male’s eyes, however, that catch the prince’s attention. Teal green with a ring of blue, they look like the ocean itself. Vas finds himself almost getting lost in them, but forces himself to look away. “Who are you?”, he asks, his tone demanding.
xxx“I’m Arwen. And I know who you are, your highness.” There is no unkindness or sarcasm in his eyes as he bows.
xxxLooking at Arwen’s clothing and meek demeanor, Vas remembers why he is in the city in the first place. “Tell me Arwen, what do you do here? What’s your life like?”
xxxArwen seems surprised by the question, but answers nonetheless. “I’m a scavenger. It isn’t a bad life. There’s never really enough to go around, but I make do. I never wanted to be a scavenger, but there aren’t many options here and I can’t stand to hurt anything so I can’t be a hunter. It can be fun searching around the ocean floor, looking for shells and lost things. Besides, I’m a fast swimmer so the predators aren’t much of a problem. It brings in enough to feed myself and my mother, most of the time.”
xxxVas thinks guiltily of the castle kitchens, filled with more food than he could ever eat. “Do you think I could see where you live?”
Arwen agrees, though they must be careful to avoid what’s left of the fighting. The mercet gives Vas his old cloak to cover himself with and avoid detection. Before long they come to a small house, made of the same grey stone as the rest of city and crumbling in on one side, pressed upon by coral.
xxxVas spends a long afternoon learning about Arwen’s life. Gangs are a constant threat, along with sea predators, illness, and starvation. All too soon the prince must return to the castle, but he continues to sneak out and meet Arwen, who is quickly becoming an important part of his life. He learns that he dreams of being a writer and hates violence, and loves to look out upon the ocean. The gentle mercet blushes at every compliment, and his dreamy nature helps to bring back Vas’s playfulness. Love blossoms between them, unhindered by reality.
xxxEncouraged by the new relationship, Vas wishes to fix the one with his brother. Seeking Már out in his free time, the two play like no time had passed, and soon enough Vas is spilling his secrets, raving about Arwen. About how, someday, he would marry him and give him everything he wanted.
~

xxxThe weather is stormy and the ocean dark, and Vasilios is on his way to meet his love. The instant he gets to the stone shelter however, a sense of foreboding washes over him. The cloth door lays torn on the ground, half buried in silt. Rushing inside, the red prince is greeted by a scene that would torment him until the ocean ran dry.
xxxFurniture and scraps of cloth and flesh are strewn about the room, catching in the current and floating out of the house. Rays of light filter in, glinting on something in the corner. Rose pink scales, partially obscured by blood drifting in the water. Arwen lays still, curled around a spear sticking grotesquely out of his stomach. Vas sinks to the floor and keens.

xxxIt seems like years have passed when Vas finally forces himself up, and he’s shocked to go outside and find things unchanged. How could the world go on as normal, when he was gone? In a daze, he looks at what was once his lover’s home, and sees a strange scratch on the doorframe. Coming closer, he finds two triangles overlapping each other, the symbol of Caraskell’s military. Filling with rage like licking flames, Vas races to the castle.
xxx“How could you?” he asks quietly, his voice not sounding like his own. Adolamár turns around, clearly confused.
xxx“What do you mean?”, the blue prince responds, worry on his brow.
xxx“He’s dead. You told them about him and he’s dead”, Vas responds with no emotion in his voice. It sounds like he’s talking more to himself than his brother. Suddenly, there’s a small laugh to their left, and a mercet enters the room from Már’s sleeping quarters.
xxx“You really think your idiot brother would do that? Maybe you’re less of a threat to the crown than I thought.”
Vasilios turns to find Velisa smirking at them from the doorway. It takes him a moment to notice what the female is holding, and by then it’s far too late. With a strong lunge, she throws the spear. Vas closes his eyes.
xxxWhen no pain comes, Vas reopens his eyes. There, lain before him, is his brother, a spear in between his ribs.

Names [1500/1500]

Vasilios- regal
Arwen- friend of the people
Adolamár- combination of Adolf, meaning noble, and Lamar, meaning ‘of the sea’ (Ay-doe-lah-mare)

Last edited by AislingNyht on Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:10 pm, edited 7 times in total.
AislingNyht

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolves of Rain » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:54 pm

Possible res! Beautiful~
I'm quitting!
Message me if you would like any pets/items for free!
Wolves of Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby otis, » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:07 am

greatest enemy; themselves / 400 eords
personality; 500 words