My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

aurae the nomad.

Postby the wild one. » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:17 pm

username ;; the wild one.
        loc name ;; aurae. it means heavenly/godlike in latin.
        gender ;; female.
        element ;; psychic.
        rank ;; nomad.
        personality ;; where to start? first things first, you need to know that aurae is inquisitive. on a day to day basis she will question her existence, along with the entire universes. she's a sucker for shiny things and new trinkets to collect on her travels. oftentimes the lioness will be a bit too nosy and get herself in a pickle. she adores using her powers in any way, shape, or form. aurae also loves being the center of attention. she could talk for hours about paint drying if it meant she'd have an audience. atop all of those things, aurae likes learning new things. it could be anything ranging from types of rocks to the stories of the lions history on their planet. she likes making others laugh and despises moody and brooding lions. aurae can't stand rain or really anything to damper a good mood. she enjoys long walks in nature and getting lost. exploration and adventure is everything to her.
        brief explanation ;; chaos. the end, and the beginning, of all things. the blood moon was pure spawn of chaos itself. long before aurae was born, her ancestors had seen chaos. endless wars with bloodthirsty savages. the stories were relayed to her when she was a young cub, and those stories clung onto the back of her mind. chaos was the reason the lioness decided to be a nomad, instead of following in her parents footsteps into pride-life. of all things that existed, aurae had somehow discovered a deep rooted interest inside her surrounding the history of chaos itself. questions bounced around in her head. where did chaos come from? and where did it get all that power? growing up, aurae's fellow pride members noticed she was different. she didn't pay attention in training, and was barely present half the time. he juvenile was always off exploring, sticking her nose into new things. when the time came around, all of her friends were assigned their specific roles in the pride. they were working members of a larger community. aurae, however, didn't fit that description. she wandered off on her own, a vagabond. other lions scoffed when they saw her. they called her crazy, told her she was a bloodhound for oblivion. still, her search continued. it still is continuing. aurae is often found toying with trinkets she finds, inventing new things, or simply enjoying life and the thrills it throws at her. she loves using her powers on anyone willing. knowledge truly is power, to aurae.
        extras ;;
the wild one.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mirai the healer

Postby kartharon » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:54 pm

πŒπˆπ‘π€πˆ
β—€--------------------------β—₯
username kartharon
name mirai
gender female
element psychic
alliance pride
rank healer

β—£--------------------------β—’

"we are made wise not by the recollection of our past,
but by the responsibility for our future."

mirai is a driven individual with a impalpable sense of
responsibility. she is known to be extremely dedicated to
both her pride and her position as healer. she takes a great
honor in being able to save lives and prevent death on the
battlefield. without healers, the pride would not be the
massive force it is. however, she is not overconfident and
is, in fact, quite the opposite. her humble nature is a
trait that lions are quick to be drawn to. she respects the
land she walks on and refuses to believe that she is of any
importance. this is not saying she does not value her own
life, rather she knows it is not difficult to find another lion
to take her spot. mirai is rather soft spoken and known to
only express her opinion when it is directly asked for. she
avoids confrontation at all costs but will defend her pride
with her life. she is also known as being forgetful and
absent minded. this trait is especially harmful when it comes
to important tasks. she is more likely to remember one
thing as opposed to five things. what she does not share
with words, she shares in action. she will perform recklessly
when overwhelmed and is quick to jump to the aid of others
before considering her own life first. rather than remaining
cautious she will abruptly make decisions without considering
the consequences.
her name is...
mirai. pronounced mih-RY. known to mean 'miracle'. she was born into the pride
with large paws to fill. she is 389 years old. she measures in at 106 inches (2.7
meters) tall, 167 inches (4.2 meters) long. she is more intelligent than powerful
and keeps her focus on knowledge rather than fighting tactics. her psychic powers
were directly passed down from her mother and father, who both possessed this
power. mirai can determine whether a lion will live or die through touch.this is
especially useful on the battlefield when treating severely wounded pride-mates.
this knowledge comes with a price and a great responsibility. should a lion be close
to passing she must make sure that they can make it to the lake of eternity so that
their soul will not be lost. she also possesses a minor form of clairvoyance. by
observing a piece of armor or an object belonging to a lion, she can sense their
general location by quick visual and auditory clues that come in the form of visions.
she is extremely susceptible to the spirits of pride members who have passed when
she visits the lake of eternity. additionally, she can use her voice to convince others
to do things outside of their nature. the lion under her influence must have a
moderately cleared head. there cannot be an excessive amount of distractions
or else the persuasion will not work. these techniques can be honed with training,
so mirai works every day on perfecting her healing abilities and her powers.

her armor...
previously belonged to her mother, a'isha. due to this previous ownership, it
means a great deal to her to wear the armor of both a late family member and
a talented healer. there is minimal wear and tear to the armor and it bares a very
minimal design. it was created in direct reference to a'isha's eye color (which was
then passed down to mirai). her mother passed within a month of her birth due to
a disaster on the battlefield. as a result, mirai requested to wear a'isha's armor
rather than receive her own. it seemed only right, as mirai would be able to carry
on the legacy of her family. the armor consists of a simple, flexible head piece;
gauntlets that include detachable metal claws meant to assist her in case of
an emergency; a tail protector; and a shoulder piece that is only meant to be
worn in situations with high risk. to mirai, the armor is not just armor. it is a
connection to the lioness she will never have the pleasure of knowing personally.
it is a chance to live in the footsteps of her mother. her death was a shock to the
pride and caused an immense amount of grief. mirai sometimes mourns for a'isha,
but knows that she will never become close to understanding the impact her
mother had on the lives of those within the pride.
░▐
░▐
░▐
░▐
░▐
░▐
░▐
░▐
░▐
░▐
░▐
░▐
░▐
░▐
░▐
░▐
░▐
░▐
░▐
░▐
░▐
░▐
░▐
░▐
░▐
░▐
░▐
░▐
░▐
░▐
░▐
░▐
░▐
░▐
░▐
░▐
░▐
kartharon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LOC Adopt #111 - Open

Postby Charboo » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:29 am

This adopt will be extended till the 12th as requested by a couple users! β™₯

She/her || Pisces
Image --Image
β™₯ || β™₯
FR // Anime List // Tolters
Sister

↑ Pixels done by Sun bear. ↑
Charboo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LOC Adopt #111 - Open

Postby Charboo » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:30 pm

2 more full days remain to finish your forms! This will not be extended longer!
If there are not at least two or more completed forms, I will close this adopt and possibly re-open it to claims.

She/her || Pisces
Image --Image
β™₯ || β™₯
Sister

Charboo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LOC Adopt #111 - Jamaria

Postby Charboo » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:50 pm

15 days after I closed it? Not too bad.

Anyhow, this was a very difficult comp to judge for me. I had three other judges help out and still it was hard. It all came down to two forms that were neck to neck. The vote was 2 to 2. I would now love to congratulate Rohan.! as the winner of 111!

x The thing that stood out to all judges was the character you created and her relationships. One claimed that it was the fact that she wanted to be used is what made your form stand out, it was an unusual character.

x Oh boy Blumoonwolf, there was a run for the money. You were Rohan.'s fierce competitor. Your form was slightly longer and her history was more in depth. The only thing that placed you second was the bit cliche or easy route personality. I loved her history to bits tho. β™₯
As reward for such a fantastic form, you are given a RU! You can choose to claim it as a basic-custom or I can make a lion for you as a slight knock off of this gal.

x Sadly there is nothing for 3rd place, but it is still worth some compliments. Stonefly, your form was a great length and it had lots of neat information. The only thing I would need to say for improvements is that, I feel as though you had a difficult time fully portraying the character you had in mind. It didn't seem like you had a strong enough concept to beat 1st and 2nd place.

x Fire At Heart, your form was beautiful, but was lacking the same in depth information about your character as the others. The little story was very good and showed your character well. If you had a larger personality section, I would have been able to understand the character you had in mind.

x the wild one and x kartharon, both of your forms were very good! For one of the first lions to try out for, I was amazed! Each of you did fantastic with staying with LOC lore! I really like what you two had going in you forms and I cannot wait to see where LOC leads you!

x Your form was so, so good. You would have easily taken 2nd or 3rd, but sadly you are on cooldown. The elements section was great and the overall theme you had set for your character was lovely. β™₯β™₯

Thank you ALL for participating. This is the first non-event adopt that I had so many forms for! I really hope to still see everyone around!
Last edited by Charboo on Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
She/her || Pisces
Image --Image
β™₯ || β™₯
Sister

Charboo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the wild one. » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:07 pm

thanks so much! and congrats to you, rohan!
the wild one.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rohan. » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:55 pm

Ahhh! Thank you so much! Good job to everyone and congrats to Blue as well!!
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby giraffidae » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:26 am

congrats Rohan! Ah didnt realize that, but thank you char!! oh well, but congrats Rohan! β™₯

full time college &workβ €β €β €β €β €

dA / chars / the dex

done with cs,
      wont answer pms

she / her / it idc
      pixs by me (>)
      Imageβ €Image
giraffidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery