Re: Kalon #971 — Ocean Spirit

Postby Individuality » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:10 pm

Username: Individuality
Name: Nautia Doran
Nautia, meaning "from the sea", Latin-American
Doran, meaning "exile, wanderer", Irish

Do They Like the Ocean? Why/Why Not?:

Wip!
Last edited by Individuality on Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
I an big gay
(currently judging for my Kalons.
Please be patient as I have a lot to go through)
-
Individuality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flowerlily » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:20 pm

dropped out, good luck everyone!
Last edited by Flowerlily on Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
MAY EVERY SUNRISE HOLD MORE PROMISE,
AND EVERY SUNSET HOLD MORE PEACE.
icon by: @riuus ● left by: @dillykai ● right by: @prospitfox
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Flowerlily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScribbleScrib » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:27 pm

Username: PaigeyTheCatLady
Name: Wendy
Heck no! The ocean is dirty and awful! She would never be found dead getting in that filthy water! She doesn't care too much about her appearance, but she gets paranoid about diseases and the unknown that is in the ocean. She used to love the ocean as a child, as her and her family lived in a home right on the ocean, but too many bad experiences left her bitter about her childhood and the ocean in general! She feels like she's cursed with the mark of the sea because of her appearance and how she was born and raised!
Extra: "I've got to tell you about the time I got my toe crushed by a crab!!" Wendy says as she thinks back to her relationship to the ocean. She didn't like to talk about it much, but there are some funny moments about her experiences in the ocean as a child that she loves talking about. She stared down at the young kit with a wide smile, and leaned up against her gently as she admired the soft fluffy clouds above. "Allison, it was the only great part about the ocean that I can remember...my toe would disagree, but overall it was a great day!" She laughed. "I was in the sand with my friends, having a grand Ole time. We were tossing rocks into the water, playing with seashells, and burying ourselves up to our necks with sand. Typical childish fun!" Wendy repositioned herself to face Allison head-on. The young kit stared with big eyes, silent and motionless, not knowing what to say about such a story. Wendy continued with a laugh, "there was a moment though, where I was all alone because I had to fix my tangled hair! The beach has a mind of its own, it just made my hair go all over the place!" She pet her smooth hair gently, "oh you wouldn't believe it, Al! There was a crab, two feet away from me, trying to grab my hair! It was the cutest thing! Of course, though, I didn't want it to cut my hair off, so I tried to kick it away! BIG MISTAKE!" Wendy stands up and shoves her toe in Allisons face. The young kit was already staring offf into space at this point, and fell over in pure terror as the big toe touched her nose. "It grabbed my toe and I heard a snapping noise! Oh it was horrible, Al! I would say that I screamed after that, but I have no idea....I don't remember anything after that until I suddenly woke up in a bed with my foot wrapped up and hangin off the bed!" With a final wag of her paw, she stared at Allison dead in the eye and whispered, "The ocean is a dangerous and terrible place! You stick with me, and you won't ever have to worry about that!" And she grabbed the pink kit and headed off back home, her tail swishing behind her. "You look like more of a foresty girl anyway!"
Last edited by ScribbleScrib on Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImageImage
My Toyhou.se!
If you ever need someone to talk to,
PM me! I'm here to listen! I know what
it's like to not have anyone to talk to,
and I want to be someone anyone could
turn to, without any worry of judgement!
Just HMU please!

(Previously PaigeyTheCatLady!)
(Art on the left and avatar by me, bottom by keiikoa)

ImageImage
ScribbleScrib

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snafu, » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:32 pm

mark
snafu,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby danibo » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:39 pm

Mark
      now watch me w.i.p
danibo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashFan » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:45 pm

╔════════════════════════════════════════╗
Username:
Name: Oceana Seaheld
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Oceana loves the ocean.. or at least use to. That is until the Ocean Occult came around, that's what she called it but it was a really group of bullies, something every kit must run into in their life and at that time, she was an innocent little kit. Oceana used to love the ocean with all her heart! She loved coming down to get her paws in the sand and feel the waves. But then THEY came. The bullies. There was a shark attack warning and the beach was clear of any Kalon or person swimming by, except for the bullies on the shore, Oceana came to the beach and saw the bullies, "HI, are you here for the ocean too?" the bullies just looked at her and began to close up on Poor Oceana. She began to cry, she has never been bullied before. The bullies just chased her all around before she hopped into the water. The bullies can't go in shark infested waters! However, that was the bullies intensions as the walked off leaving Oceana to the sharks. She desperately swam to shore as the sharks were chasing her, the shark almost bit her by the tail before reaching shore. Oceana was now traumatized by this moment and she never went to the Ocean again. If only those bullies didnt come, but she would have been doomed to being Aquaphobic due to her chances of seeing the shark danger sign being low if the bullies didnt come. Maybe it was written in fate.

TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby felina » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:59 pm

-
♥ Lynn ♥
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

form / wrote:username || lumi
name || Lynn
gender || Female
does she like the ocean? || to the right
extra || below (click it for the full size)

.........Image
does she like the ocean? 226 words / wrote:Does Lynn like the ocean? Thats a tough question; she would like to say
she does, but at the same time she doesn't. Lynn thinks the ocean is fas-
cinating and absolutely loves learning about it. She one day dreams to be
an oceanographer and research the ocean even further, mostly because
she likes the idea of finding unknown creatures and discovering crazy things
in the ocean. She also cares about the marine life and hopes to save endan-
gered species. However, ever since she was a kit she had a fear of the ocean.
She would always have dreams that she would accidentally fall off a bridge
into the ocean and drown, or she would get eaten by sharks, and those dreams
turned into aquaphobia. She isn't afraid of swimming or anything; in fact, she
loves swimming in pools or at water parks. Its more of the creatures in the
ocean that scare her, and the fact that you can't actually see into it. She's too
afraid to go on boats or over bridges due to her fear, but hopes to one day over-
come it. Her family and friends think its very strange that she both loves and
fears the ocean, but she's grown to accept it. Maybe one day she can overcome
her fear and be able to practically live in the ocean.

(i literally just described myself. this character and i are so alike ^^;)
Last edited by felina on Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
felina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiba Inu » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:01 pm

Username: Shiba Inu
Name: tbd
Do They Like the Ocean? Why/Why Not?: They love they ocean with all of their heart but they also respect it. {WIP}

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Hello! Shiba inu/Sleepypeachy, but you can just call me Jai.
She/They and gay as hell
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Shiba Inu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rustyroxy » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:24 pm

Username:
Rustyroxy

Name:
Rillette

Rillette was raised in a small town by the ocean
when she was younger, she loved collecting sea
shells, catching fish and collecting hermit crabs
with her grandmother. She loved living by the
beach and staring into the giant never ending
mass of salty water. Everything about the beach
side was beautiful to Rillette, it's sparkling shells,
it's glistening sands, it's comforting salty aroma and
even its curious tiny crimson crustaceans. Unfortunately
she couldn't enjoy swimming in its deep royal blue
gentle waves, she lacked the ablity to swim. Occasionally
Rollers would dip her feet into the quiet currents but
she would never go past her knees. The last time she
went in past her knees she nearly drowned and became
apart of the ocean. She fears swimming in it. If she
could, she would fly all over the world and see everything
the ocean has to offer to those that inhabit it. Overall, she
appreciates the oceans and its compassion. Rillette feels like
she could spend a million years staring at its beauty

roxy
he/they
my kalons
pms are open
rustyroxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:00 pm

Username: solgaleo.
      Name: Ephemera.
      The soothing lull draws many enraptured sailors to its depths, Ephemera can see why, to him the reasoning is so very clear. The calming sound of the waves moving endlessly, to and fro, have the innate ability to put even the most stressed of minds at ease. The feeling of water surrounding you as you swim feels somewhat like a safe and cold cocoon. Ephemera has seen many creatures just float underneath the water, a serene smile spread across their features. He wants to laugh, nothing would make the kalon happier then laughing right in their faces for being so foolish and far too trusting of the ocean.

And yet he hates it, hates it more then he had ever hated anything before. He feels nothing but animosity and spite towards it, for it took his life away from him countless ages ago. He feels no calm or peace, the only memories he has are ones filled with terror and panic. The dark sky above him and the violent winds buffeting his wet body, the disastrous crashing of thunder, the overpowered waves which move him like he were nothing but a ragdoll and finally: He just feels heavy and tired, until he closes his eyes and feels nothing more - the emptiness surprises him when he awakes until it dawns on him of what truly happened.

The ocean is very cruel in his eyes, for making him stay against his wishes even though he wishes so badly he could leave. Ephemera can't even venture too far from its grasp, every step away from water and onto the mainland feels like he's about to dissipate into sea foam and he feels a sinking weight in his chest that is only relieved once he gets back in the water again. He feels so trapped and alone down there, but at least there is one thing he can do. Every time one goes to swim, he whispers warnings in their ears. His soft and sweet words sound like a soothing breeze in the air, yet they speak and describe things most unnerving.

Most do not hear him, much to his dismay, oblivious to the ocean's secret danger as they laugh and swim with jubilation. But there are some who get the message just right, shivers going down their back as they head home and cast one uneasy glance at the sea before they leave. They aren't aware of Ephemera's presence as he stares at their retreating figure. A mirthful and triumphant smirk on his face as he knows he's saved one from his cruel captor once again. He couldn't be saved, it's far too late for that now. But at least he can, he can protect and guard the public from falling in the ocean's clutches so that way he can spare them the pain of feeling trapped like he feels it now.

Ephemera supposes that is the only peace he can find nowadays. And he holds that feeling tightly against his chest until it fades and is replaced by fear and loneliness once again.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me