Re: JBD #736

Postby dr pepper. » Sun May 18, 2014 8:04 am

Username: ANIMAL STORM!
Name: Canahold
Favorite music genre: Fun, inspirational, crazy
Brief personality:
Canahold is a very smart and fun loving bean. He is really happy-go-lucky type of bean. He likes to impress everyone and have fun with them all! Happiness is always on his to do list for the day, including doing math and language arts. He also really likes to learn and teach with other beans. His personality doesn't seem to bother any beans which makes him extra happy! Who doesn't deserve to have fun?
Extra:
Silly Quirks;
Even though Canahold is such a happy-go-lucky bean, he still has some silly quirks!

-He can not sleep if it is not completely dark. This is why he has trouble sleeping in the summer.

-He hates it when other bean's breathe heavy, this explains why you sometimes see him biting the bottom of his lip.

-Canahold can not stand the thought of performing in front of others as much, you see him silent and pale.

-He is afraid of flying bugs, he throws dirt on himself to get them to go away.

-Canahold loves the outdoors and going for walks, but he can not stand seeing tall grass. He will be slow, and hesitant.

wip eue
Last edited by dr pepper. on Fri May 23, 2014 9:38 am, edited 5 times in total.
dr pepper.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShammySlyvmin » Sun May 18, 2014 8:10 am

Username: ShammySlyvmin
Name: Negative Mousse
Favorite music genre: Negative Nightcore/ Nightcore/ Pop
Brief personality:
Extra: wip
ShammySlyvmin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepsorrel » Sun May 18, 2014 8:11 am

Username: cupcake frosting
Name:
Favorite music genre: Rock
Brief personality:
Extra:
previously cupcake frosting - my kalons
sheepsorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stoatkiss » Sun May 18, 2014 8:15 am

↪username;;
tiedye7

↪name;;
Suki

↪gender;;
female

↪favourite music genre;;
traditional Japanese music from the bunraku theatre
(here is a brief example to show what it is)

↪brief personality;;
"Give tradition a break -- here and now is where it's at!"
Although Suki loves the traditional music of the bunraku theatre, she prefers listening to it using modern methods -- YouTube, for example, or her iPod -- rather than watching the performance live. She simply prefers the sleek, modern aspects of technology. Anything modern, really, tends to attract her. Modern art, modern clothes, modern furniture... the entire modern way of life appeals to her.

"The earth without art is just... eh..."
Her artistic side tends to show through more when she's feeling a strong emotion -- excitement, for example, or boredom. Any emotion does the trick, and she'll spring to her sketchbook... or her spray paint. The sketchbook is more commonly seen, because she doesn't always have access to a wall, but she'll often transfer the drawings onto a flat, vertical surface later.

"Live on the wild side... it may be harder but it's sure more fun!"
Despite her friendly, open nature, Suki loves to cause a little trouble every now and then. Her favourite tool is -- you guessed it -- her treasured cans of spray paint. She always keeps them in her pouch, ready to stir things up. She doesn't mind using free graffiti walls, but she prefers abandoned buildings, like old warehouses or mini-malls. She will often test her paint on nearby cars... but don't worry, she always leaves a bit of money under the windshield wipers to make up for it.

{word count;; 240}

↪story (extra);;
Shaking a can of spray paint, Suki looked up at the pristine white wall in front of her. A perfectly blank surface, begging for her art...
Looking around once, Suki spotted a policeman, leaning against a corner of the white wall. He gave her a friendly wave, then went back to... whatever it was policemen did when standing on street corners. Suki sighed. She didn't like people watching her paint, but it would have to do. He didn't leave.
She shook up her can of pink paint one more time, then thought about the wall. She sneaked a glance back at the policeman, but he wasn't looking. Perfect.
Suki smiled, painting a huge pink blob on the wall. The satisfying hiss of the paint escaping from the can and the pungent smell enticed her senses as she watched the wall fill up with pink, almost disconnected from it. She swapped her pink can for a black one, listening to the rattle she loved as she shook this can.
After waiting an agonizing ten seconds for the paint to dry a bit, Suki sprayed a heart over the pink area. Standing up on her tiptoes, she added the words, "have a nice day" inside the heart, letting the letters overlap. Messy was okay. She didn't mind.
She winked at the policeman, pocketed the cans and revved her motorcycle, roaring away.
It was almost a shame she wouldn't be in trouble for it: a sign above the wall announced "Feel Free".

{word count;; 249}
Last edited by stoatkiss on Sun May 18, 2014 12:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
stoatkiss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pvnkky » Sun May 18, 2014 8:21 am

Username:
Mc Shizzle

Name:
Matty, Also known as Matt, His full name is actually Matthew but he hates it...

Favorite music genre:
He enjoys heavy metal because he can relate with the lyrics
These are bands such as Of Mice and Men, Memphis may fire and Bring me the Horizon :)

Brief personality:
Matty is very shy and reserved, he doesn't talk much and seems to always be completely absorbed in his music. he isn't seen without his headphones and band merchandise on... Matty is fun to be around if you manage to make him talk to you, which is actually a pretty difficult task... Matty remains absorbed in his music to escape from the real world and the bullying that comes with it, he's shy and doesn't let people close because he's scared they'll turn on him one day and make him suffer... he doesn't mean to be this way. he just in... he can be a little OCD and has to have everything perfectly arranged and sorted out. He doesn't like when people get in his personal space, getting nervous and stammering when this happens... Matty has a little nervous stammer sometimes if he is feeling threatened, which is often really... overall, Matty is a lovely guy, but he is extremely scaredy and reserved, preferring to stay out of social situations and keep himself to himself most of the time when he can... He has made some bad choices in life and he knows that, he tries to avoid other bad decisions by not making himself close to people so that temptation isn't there... its a shame really but Matty feels it is better that way... That way, he only has to rely on his music, and it on him, nobody gets hurt that way... and he's happy with that...

Extra:
Art by me <3
Last edited by Pvnkky on Sun May 18, 2014 2:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
━━━━ ━━━
my dA
My Characters
My Fursona

━━━━━━━ ━━━━━
Yo im Serina!
Call me Shizzz
or Mc Though ;)

brought to you by

━━━━ ━━━
Pvnkky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarstars » Sun May 18, 2014 8:22 am

Favorite Music Genre:
Doe absolutely adores Singer/Songwriter and Reggae.

Personality:
If I had to choose one word to describe Doe, it would be gracious. She is a courteous, kind and pleasant bean, thoughtful and kind. Though, she is also a bit of a pushover and very gullible. She loves anything serene, soft, and sweet. She has never been carefree. She's cautious and cowardly, making it difficult for her to do anything she might actually want to do. Doe would do absolutely anything for a friend and she loves to read.

Extra:
Her favorite quote is above. c:
Last edited by sugarstars on Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
sugarstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eli ayase » Sun May 18, 2014 8:28 am

Username: vocal
Name: orchid
Favorite music genre: indie
Brief personality:
Extra:

wippp

ImageImageImage
infp, taurus sun, pisces moon, leo rising.
i like peaches, sushi, socks, swimming, &
league of legends. also dogs. i love dogs.
to do;
sig art by me
icon by cicamicu, the richard to my ear
my kalons
eli ayase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Sun May 18, 2014 8:29 am

Username: Raff
Name: Vintage. Call her Vinny for short.
Favorite music genre: Punk Rock/Metal.
Brief personality: Wild - Spontaneous - Spunky - Funny - Carefree - Loving = Wip
Extra: WIP

nvn
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✿ Bonnibelle ✿

Postby henley » Sun May 18, 2014 8:41 am

❀ u s e r n a m e : I'm Ismene, a non-owner! Nice to meet you.
        ❀ n a m e : Bonnibell, but most just refer to her as Bonnie.
        ❀ g e n d e r : I see this sweet bean as a pretty little lady!
        ❀ m u s i c g e n r e : This bean's favorite genre? Well, she doesn't know. You see, Bonnibelle is deaf, and has been since she was born. It is not uncommon at all for deaf beings in our world to experience the thrill of music through the vibrations around them, and Bonnie is no exception. Though she cannot hear their words, the passions are felt through every wave of sound that comes her way.
        ❀ p e r s o n a l i t y : Kind, generous, a bit timid, incredibly forgiving, and creative are all excellent words to describe this adorable beanie! It would seem that she does not have a bad bone in her entire body, that is, as long as you don't consider her timidness to be a problem. She cannot help it, she has been shy just as long as she has been deaf. Though if the two come from one another, not even she would know. Bonnie is aware of, however, that she does worry about other opinions of her. She can be very self-conscious around those who cannot use American Sign Language. Bonnie will worry about their opinion of her handwriting, her word choice, and even wheather or not they even believe she is truly deaf! But once she has spent some time around them, she will generally loosen up and enjoy herself in said person's company.
        ❀ a r t :

art piece by Meep Meep here on CS.
Last edited by henley on Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:02 am, edited 17 times in total.
haitus until September 20th

not well, so sorry.
henley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lance-McClain » Sun May 18, 2014 9:07 am

Username;; Loke The Lion
Name;; Koi
Gender;; Female
Favorite music genre;; Classical and Japanese
Brief personality;; Koi is a sweet and gentle soul with an extremely big heart. She loves giving to those less fortunate than her. She's very shy, too, which contributes to her untrustingness and socially awkwardness.
Extra;; A Story For You!
Once upon a time, a small pale yellow and light orange Jelly Bean Dragon hatched from an egg. She was smaller than average by just tad but she grew up healthy and normal. Her parents named her Koi, due to her unique coat and spots, and soon, the little dragon was grown up and "leaving the nest", as some might say. Koi found out she loved swimming with the small fish in a pond that she looked remarkably similar to. Out of all of the fish species in the world, yellow and red kois are her absolute favorite creatures ever.
Last edited by Lance-McClain on Fri May 30, 2014 4:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.

♡ DEX/ LANCE ♡
DA || Stream

-- Status --
somewhat active

Comms - OPEN
Trades - Ask me!
Requests - Friends Only
Streaming? - OFFLINE
Current Roleplay - QuartzClan - DT - O&A
Lance-McClain

My pets
My items