Re: Whelkon #10

Postby Sʈɑrry Ɲɩght Skɩə » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:24 am

He's beautiful. I won't have time to make or post a form but he is lovely. You did a beautiful job Polar (can I call you that?).
Sʈɑrry Ɲɩght Skɩə

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintLily » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:55 am

Username: PaintLily
Name: Gingerbread Christmas, her nickname is Ginger or Gingerbread (I chose this name because she looks kind of like gingerbread which reminds me of Christmas and the lighter color makes me think of snow and Christmas)
Age: adult (I'm not exactly sure how Whelkon ages work. for instance a dog would be grown up at the age of three years and a horse would be grown up at four years.)
Personality:
Sweet, kind, and very generous. She loves to give gifts and help other Whelkons, she cares about every Whelkon and is very friendly, her favorite holiday is Christmas. Ginger loves to play with Whelks and tell them stories. She loves to sing and sometimes likes to go on an adventure, but mostly she would rather stay with the group and talk and play with the others. Ginger wishes to someday have a family but for now treats Whelks like her own children.

I may or may not add more to her personality.
Last edited by PaintLily on Thur Feb 34, 1492 2:18 am, edited 567 times in total.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am a Christian. │ My avatar was drawn by BlueOrca2000

MMMMIMagic,
MMMMIStatic,
MICall me a fanatic.
MIIt's our world!
MMMI~ Skillet

MI(Song: The Resistance)

^ By emblo ^ v By Sparkleparty v
iIYou can take my heart,
iiYou can take my breath,
iWhen you pry it from
iimy cold, dead chest.

MMMMn~ Skillet

MMMMl(Song: The Resistance)

~Please Click my Babies~
Also, if you could click anybody
Mihere, I would appreciate it

MMMMMnMy foxerflies. >>
MMMHuman Tano - winter.sunset
MMIQuad Tano - PeanutButterRum
MMiiBouncy Pixels & Couple Art of
MMMMMyawahn & Roi - Lunar.
PaintLily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maliera » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:11 am

Username:~Adelaide~
Name: Symphony
Personality:
Symphony is a calm and elegant Whelkon, Quiet and reserved she is gentle but, she tends to have a hard time trusting others, shes kind and playful; offten you'll find her playing with young Whelkon in the water.

Art: Wip
Maliera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChristainAnimalLover » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:51 am

Username: ChristainAnimalLover
Name: Mocha Latte
Personality: Mocha is strong-minded and prissy. She always has to be right, and be in charge. She also has a caring side.
art by Wyer

art by Wyer

Rabby | Ren | Pine

DeviantArt

toyhou.se

[url=*]Carrd[/url]

Credits: open book | star gem | shield | cake | </>
ChristainAnimalLover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mordacious » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:22 am

Username:

Mordacious

Name:

Cerenai

[cear-IN-I]

Female

45 years

This would make her an older teen/young adult, if my estimations are correct? If not, then I suppose she is a full grown adult.

Personality:

Much like her looks, Cerenai is like a deer, as well as most other Whelkons. She is shy and cautious, straying away from unknown faces and creatures. Despite this, at times she still tries to work against her fears and meet newer Whelkons and occasionally other small creatures. She fears anything larger than she, say, maybe a bit of a taller male.

Cerenai isn't all just fear and fleeing, though. She quite enjoys the company of a few close friends she found when she was a young soul. She loves birds, and, as a healer of the woods she loves wallowing in lush fields of flowers or wheat. Her favorite snack would be daisies, that is, when she can find them in the forests that she calls home.

Ee, I know today was the day you were supposed to judge. But, if you'll accept my form that's awesome too, if not that's fine! c:
basically quit lol

peace
mordacious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PolarAzulTigris » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:19 pm

Mordacious wrote:
    Username:

Mordacious

Name:

Cerenai

[cear-IN-I]

Female

45 years

This would make her an older teen/young adult, if my estimations are correct? If not, then I suppose she is a full grown adult.

Personality:

Much like her looks, Cerenai is like a deer, as well as most other Whelkons. She is shy and cautious, straying away from unknown faces and creatures. Despite this, at times she still tries to work against her fears and meet newer Whelkons and occasionally other small creatures. She fears anything larger than she, say, maybe a bit of a taller male.

Cerenai isn't all just fear and fleeing, though. She quite enjoys the company of a few close friends she found when she was a young soul. She loves birds, and, as a healer of the woods she loves wallowing in lush fields of flowers or wheat. Her favorite snack would be daisies, that is, when she can find them in the forests that she calls home.

Ee, I know today was the day you were supposed to judge. But, if you'll accept my form that's awesome too, if not that's fine! c:

Congrats Mord! Btw She would be a full grown adult and you did pick about the right age range for her markings so congrats. <3
Not on CS that much these days butyou can find me on Deviantart and Discord.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Deviantart|Furaffinity
Ancient Whelkon Adoptables
PolarAzulTigris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me